Submit

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:06 pm
Post profiles and OCC here in this thread. If you are posting a profile, please put it in a "Document" style post so it wont get messed in with the OCC post.
If I ask you to fix something, just do a empty quote to me saying you made the changes and I'll quote back saying its good or bad  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:59 pm
▶ ▷ʂαy Cɧєєʂє!◀ ◁
User Image
"Go not to the elves for council, for they will say both yes and no." (JRR Tolkien)

▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨Tɧis Iʂɴ’t єvєɴ Yσʊʀ Bʊʂiɴєʂʂ▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨

I was born as: Adanessa Vanya
But they call me:Nessa, Ada, Anya
I’ll need 125 candles for my birthday this year but I only look nineteen
Well wouldn’t you like to know?: Elf
I am a Senior here at Crimson Cross Academy
People say I tend to be:Unpredictable
Looking on from the sidelines is: Maid Sakura Uchiha

▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨Lєt ɱє ʈєℓℓ Yσʊ αbσʊt ɱyʂєℓƒ…▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨

Adanessa Vanya is a one hundred twenty-five year old elf. . . but she only appears to be nineteen. She started at Crimson Cross Academy late, so that's why she's only a senior. Rather than using the full name of the school, she calls it CCA. Why not? It's easier. The people around her often see her as unpredictable, but that doesn't mean she goofs off. She always gets her work done, and that's when you need to worry, especially when she looks like she's been thinking a bit too long.
▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨ʂσ…yσʊ'ʀє ɴσʈ ʂαʈiʂƒiєd?▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨

Say the wrong thing and you’ll get hurt: Archery
Sword fighting
Spellcasting
Stealing
You better not go running your mouth: My weakness is sugar. Instead of getting hyper, I falls asleep when I've had too much
I keep my pet dragon, Rimedur, hidden in my dorm room. Shhh... don't tell! wink
What do I think about the human students?: If they don't cross me, they're fine. . . though I might be inclined to become friends with one or two.
Here’s my schedule:Calculus (Yay . . . math *sarcasm intended*)
Chemistry (Yay, explosions!)
World History
Advanced English III
P.E./Health
Japanese I
Art
Dance
Combat Training (Not that I need it)
Course 6.6
What do I do after class?:Tennis
Anime/Manga Club
Art Club
If you ever need to seek me out I’m in dorm number: Two. Also known as: the room with the vampire.

The art belongs to the fabulous sakimichan on Deviant Art!

Baekholic_Kitten

Sparkly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:39 pm
▶ ▷ʂαy Cɧєєʂє!◀ ◁
User Image
"It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation." ~Herman Melville

I was born as: Gwendolyn Greyson
But they call me: Gwen
I’ll need 17 candles for my birthday this year
Well wouldn’t you like to know?: Lycanthrope.
I am a Junior here at Crimson Cross Academy.
People say I tend to be: Clever, Smart, Shy, Quiet, Loud and Outgoing when I need to be.
Looking on from the sidelines is: heather030595

Gwendolyn Greyson lives with her grandmother, Granny Greyson. Her parents were murdered when she was 7 years old. She first started showing signs of lycanthropy at age 13, and her grandmother informed her that the lycanthrope gene was passed to her from her parents, both of which were lycanthropes. Granny helped Gwen control the wolf inside her, and now she has excellent control over her wolf-self, able to shift whenever she needs to. Her grandmother sent her to this school in hopes for her to learn more about her own race, other nonhuman races, and to learn.
▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨ʂσ…yσʊʀ ɴσʈ ʂαʈiʂƒiєd?▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨

Say the wrong thing and you’ll get hurt: Strength, Heightened sense of Smell, Hearing, and Sight, Speed, and Stealth.
You better not go running your mouth: Gwen secretly doesn't have any secrets to share. >.<
What do I think about the human students?: Gwen is fine with the human students, as long as they don't get in her way. She grew up with them, after all.
Here’s my schedule:
Trigonometry
Advanced Chemistry
World History
English III
P.E./Health
Art
Japanese I
Combat Training
Course 4.4
What do I do after class?: Track and Field, Science Club, and Art Club.
If you ever need to seek me out I’m in dorm number: five.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:49 pm
♦►ʂαy Cɧєєʂє!◄♦
User Image
I don't mind being alone...because even when you're alone, you aren't. Everything around you keeps you company.

◢ ◣ ◥ ◤Tɧє Bαʂic ʂʈʊƒƒ …ɴσʈ tɧαʈ yσʊ ɴєє∂ ʈσ kɴσw◥ ◤◢ ◣

I was born as: Eliana Grace Cherlin
But they call me:Eli or Ana
I’ll need seventeen candles for my birthday this year
I am a junior here at Crimson Cross Academy
People say I tend to be:Eliana is quiet when she doesn't know someone but once she gets out of her shell, she is funny and sweet, friendly and caring and even, dare I say it, outgoing.
Looking on from the sidelines is: Hey_there_hun

◢ ◣ ◥ ◤ℓєt ɱє ʈєℓℓ yσʊ αbσut ɱyʂєℓƒ …◥ ◤◢ ◣

Eliana was born in Russia on July 3rd. Her mom is Russian while her dad was visiting from Italy. She lived there, learning Russian, Italian and English, until she was 14. Four months after she turned 14, her parents were in a fire and died. She tried to live on her own but the social workers sent her to live with her grandparents. When she arrived at her grandparents' house, she found that she didn't like them much. They were...old. Her grandpa, from her father's side, only spoke Italian, even though they didn't live in Italy anymore, and had a hearing aid while her grandmother was always picking on her to eat more and when she bought her clothes told her that instead of being size small, she should be extra small. Eventually, her grandfather died and her grandmother decided she was too troublesome to have around so she was sent to Crimson Cross Academy.

Eliana was hoping to make some friends but found that she was too shy. She ended up making a few friends but they graduated the year she made them...she now hopes that before she graduates, she has some friends to celebrate with. Well, she still has two years. In order to get friends, she decided to begin acting and singing and even dancing, things she's good at.
◢ ◣ ◥ ◤Ugh..yσʊ waɴʈ ʈσ kɴσw ɱσʀє? σɧ…aℓʀigɧʈ.◥ ◤◢ ◣

’Gifted’, what do you mean by that?:She gets visions
Shssh don’t tell but I..:Eliana has always secretly wanted a tattoo....and has a small butterfly on her right shoulder-blade.
What do I think about the non-human students?: They're kinda cocky sometimes but some are really sweet...
Here’s my schedule:
Algebra I
Chemistry
World History
English III
Physical Education
Acting
Dancing
Cooking
Music
Russian 3
Italian 3
Course 5.5
What do I do after class?:Recently, Eli joined the Acting Club, Writing Club and Music Club. When she doesn't have these clubs, she usually goes to her dorm and studies, mostly languages. Or she dance...she loves to ballroom dance but usually has to do it by herself.
You ever want to talk you can find me in dorm number: Dorm 5

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

xXMaliceWolfXx

Ruthless Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:19 pm
▶ ▷ʂαy Cɧєєʂє!◀ ◁
User Image
Come not between the dragon and his wrath.
-Shakespeare

I was born as: Marzak Fey Knight Lyzer
But they call me:Anything, really. Unless you favor your arms. Then don't call me 'Mark' or 'Zak'.
Well wouldn’t you like to know?: Dragon
I am a Junior here at Crimson Cross Academy
People say I tend to be: Temperamental and sarcastic.
Looking on from the sidelines is: xXMaliceWolfXx

Once upon a time in a kingdom far away, the great Queen Rose of the Rós Fey sent her best Knights on a mission to the human realm. It was a treacherous job. Kill a Dragon. The Dragon had been terrorizing the humans and Queen Rose was asked for help. The Knights arrived at a burned down village, asked questions, helped rebuild, the such. The Dragon's den was far to the west, in a place where the sun and moon rise from the earth. They traveled there and stayed at a nearby Village Inn, named Éirí Gréine. One Knight, Lyzer, met a woman there and they talked all night. Just talked. In the morning the Knights set off to find the Dragon, but alas, there was no Dragon den to be seen. They went back to the Inn to contact their Queen, and Lyzer met the woman from the Inn again. They had a lot in common and fell in love... Which is forbidden for a Fey Knight. Later the night Marzak Fey Lyzer was conceived, Fey Knight Lyzer was killed, leaving the woman from the Inn to take care of her. This woman truly regretted not telling Lyzer what she truly was. The Dragon he was sent to kill.
It took years for Marzak to hatch. Yes, hatch. Fey have mysterious powers, but Marzak was still a Dragon. When Marzak finally did hatch, his mother made it so Marzak would be in human form til he learned how to transform into a Dragon, and gave him to an orphanage. Five years later, an old man walked by when Marzak and some children were playing. The old man could see him for what he really was. He adopted him and taught him how to transform and about the Dragons. Unfortunately, He died of natural causes at 286 years old. A year after he adopted Marzak. Marzak is looking for Dragons in this strange school.

Say the wrong thing and you’ll get hurt: Fire breath, shadow breath, full morph, partial morph, flight
You better not go running your mouth: Actually is really nice and loves sweets and animals... And if you tell anyone you're gonna be paying a trip to the hospital. ^_^
What do I think about the human students?: Because of the stupid Humans I have no one. I'm the last dragon left...
Here’s my schedule:
Calculus
Advanced Chemistry
Geography
English III
P.E
Art
Japanese I
Italian III
Combat Training
Course 1.1
Course 4.4
What do I do after class?: Manga/anime Club, Art Club.
If you ever need to seek me out I’m in dorm number: 6

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:08 pm
▶ ▷ʂαy Cɧєєʂє!◀ ◁
User Image
"In the world there is nothing more submissive and weak than water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong nothing can surpass it." ~ Lao Tzu

I was born as: Sidai Arith Pithe
But they call me: Sid, Ari, Some call me Ariel, I don't like that.
I’ll need sixteen candles for my birthday this year
Well wouldn’t you like to know?: Mermaid
I am a sophomore here at Crimson Cross Academy
People say I tend to be: Wishy washy
Looking on from the sidelines is: MaelthraSsinss

I didn't really choose to be here. I was captured by humans one time, and of course they found out what I was. Someone rescued me. I don't remember who because they wiped my memory. But I know someone saved me. Don't you dare tell me I'm wrong. I was sent here for my safety. When I was twelve, a friend of the principal (the non-human one of course) took me in and when I was old enough, I was enrolled here.

Say the wrong thing and you’ll get hurt: Control over water.
Control over wind.
Enhanced sight and hearing. (Doubled under water)
Enhanced speed. (Tripled under water)

You better not go running your mouth: I transform into my true form if even a drop of water touches me. I can't even sweat.
What do I think about the human students?: I try to live as one of them. Most people don't even know I'm a mermaid, and I'd like to keep it that way.
Here’s my schedule:
Algebra II
Chemistry
World History
English II
P.E./Health Education
Art
Dance
Music
Course 1.1
What do I do after class?:Writing Club
Music Club
Art Club
I go to the pool when no one else is there. So far, I haven't been found, I hope it stays that way.
If you ever need to seek me out I’m in dorm number: One

Maelthra Ssinss

Pandoras Melody

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:12 pm
▶ ▷ʂαy Cɧєєʂє!◀ ◁

User Image
"A good painting to me has always been like a friend. It keeps me company, comforts and inspires."

I was born as: Daphne Ciel
But they call me: Daphne, Rainbow, Sunshine.
I’ll need 16 candles for my birthday this year
Well wouldn’t you like to know?: Art Fairy
I am a Sophmore here at Crimson Cross Academy
People say I tend to be: Jumpy, Energetic, Random, Funny,
Looking on from the sidelines is: Pandoras Melody

Daphne used to live in the fairy kingdom with all the other types of fairies, but she got in trouble. Daphne kept going to restricted areas and one almost blew up her whole village! This was just too much so they sent her where there were less dangers, somewhere like Crimson Cross Academy. She was sent here right away for the safety of all. This was for everyone's safety. She is supposed to come back when she is only allowed to come back after she completes school. She also has to have minimu complaints.

Say the wrong thing and you’ll get hurt: Make anything I draw come to life, Fly with colorful wings, Teleport through pictures or movies.
You better not go running your mouth: I'm cry easily and will do anything to make people smile.
What do I think about the human students?: I don't mind them. Some of them are just so cute adn energetic that I just want to hug the life out of them! They're so creative too.
Here’s my schedule: Claculus, Biology, English 3, Geography, Japanese 2, Cooking, P.E. Extra classes are: 5.5
What do I do after class?: I got to art, and I like to go to are galleries or other places just to hang out.
If you ever need to seek me out I’m in dorm number: 3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:28 pm
▶ ▷ʂαy Cɧєєʂє!◀ ◁
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
”Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”-Neale Donald Walsch

I was born as: Jimena Azmari Chillingsworth
But they call me:Mena or Mari
Well wouldn’t you like to know?: Vampire
I am a Senior here at Crimson Cross Academy
People say I tend to be:Very nice yet sort of anti-social.
Looking on from the sidelines is: MusicalPoet

What’s there to tell? I was sent to Black Cross Academy when I was a freshman. No, I was not one of the people who attacked humans in the forest. Even if I was, would I tell you? Anyway, when I was a junior, the academies merged and became Crimson Cross Academy. I am a Senior now and even though some of my non-human counterparts hate humans, I am particularly indifferent towards them. I am indifferent towards pretty much everyone.

Before coming to the academy I lived with my parents whom are both vampires. They run their own Coven and they’re pretty strict when it comes to keeping the bloodline pure. I, however, do not care and will love whomever I want and will let others love whomever they want. My parents do know this and have agreed to still let me rule the house once they step down.

Everyone in our particular coven has mental abilities, but only one. Some are stronger than others and obviously, the royal (my) family has the strongest one. Though I don’t use it often, I am quite skilled with it. I also love the violin and I practice almost every day; so if you ever hear one, it’s probably me. I like Manga and Anime, love writing poetry and reading, and I’ve wanted to learn Japanese for a long time.

Basically, my life was quite typical of a vampire royal and I have nothing more to say.

Say the wrong thing and you’ll get hurt: I can control other people's actions by implanting thoughts into their minds.
You better not go running your mouth:I like to play small pranks.
What do I think about the human students?: Simple: some are fine, some would make a fine meal.
Here’s my schedule:
Calculus
Earth Science
World History
English II
P.E/Health Education
Music
Japanese 2
Course 2.2
What do I do after class?:I enjoy practicing the violin but I am also in the Manga/Anime Club, Poetry Club, and the Music Club.
If you ever need to seek me out I’m in dorm number: Two.

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Funterstac

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:47 pm
♦►ʂαy Cɧєєʂє!◄♦
User Image
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
- Albert Einstein

◢ ◣ ◥ ◤Tɧє Bαʂic ʂʈʊƒƒ …ɴσʈ tɧαʈ yσʊ ɴєє∂ ʈσ kɴσw◥ ◤◢ ◣

I was born as: Daniel Michael Dwayne Sten
But they call me: Danny
I’ll need 16 candles for my birthday this year
I am a sophomore here at Crimson Cross Academy
People say I tend to be: Funny, Cocky, Intelligent, and Sensible
Looking on from the sidelines is: Knight_Sooro

◢ ◣ ◥ ◤ℓєt ɱє ʈєℓℓ yσʊ αbσut ɱyʂєℓƒ …◥ ◤◢ ◣

Daniel was always a different kind of boy. He was born to a normal southern middle class family in Nashville, Tennessee. His father died while he was very young due to a smoking induced heart disease. While the rest of his family was rather normal for Tennessee, Daniel was different. While his brothers loved to go out mudding on their fourwheelers, Daniel preferred to just sit in his room, listening to his music and playing Xbox. He was always teased at school. Nerd, Geek, Hipster. Everything was okay though. He was smart, he didn't care what they said. But freshman year, things changed. They started to beat him up every day after school, sending him home to his mother in tears. His mother soon recieved a brochure from Crimson Cross Academy, asking if her son would like to enroll. She took the offer, and sent him off, hoping this new school could accept him for who he was.

◢ ◣ ◥ ◤Ugh..yσʊ waɴʈ ʈσ kɴσw ɱσʀє? σɧ…aℓʀigɧʈ.◥ ◤◢ ◣

’Gifted’, what do you mean by that?: Daniel knows how to 'turn his swag on.'
Shssh don’t tell but I..: Draw a lot in class.
What do I think about the non-human students?: They don't really bother me all that much.
Here’s my schedule:
Algebra II
Space Science
World History
English II
Physical Education
Art
Music
Russian 1
What do I do after class?: Manga/Anime club, Music club, and Art club.
You ever want to talk you can find me in dorm number: 6

{{:OOC/Character profiles:}}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces