Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:14 pm
Cody is your everyday earth boy, having had 19 years of his life go by as he thinks about his future. He doesn't really have a girlfriend but he has had many friends in his life. He was walked through town one day when he noticed a new girl walking through the streets confused. He saw that she walked onto a busy road, a car speeding towards her. He saw this and ran towards her but then tackled her in a way where he didn't hurt her but they both got out of the way and he landed on his back to keep her from getting hurt. He helps the girl up and makes sure that she is okay, but finds that she is new to town. She doesn't really have a place to stay but Cody offers her a room in his home, but then after a couple of days, they begin to get close. Secretly though, this girl is the princess from another world that came to Earth trying to find a mate that could be her prince and king... because of the fact that she didn't like the suitors on her planet and believed that a human from Earth would make a much better suitor. Well one night when she believes that he is the right choice, she slips something into his drink that puts him into a deeper sleep but then has them teleported to her ship where she takes him back to her world, but how will he respond to all of this... will he get through this and marry her, or wish to be taken back to Earth...

Rules
~ Please be female... I am not doing a Yaoi rp... or will not rp with a male person... its just weird...
~ Please be literate, I want a girl that can write at least 2-3 sentences or more, if you post one liners, just turn away now please...
~ Please be active, do not get on here and post once and then be offline for two weeks... please be on like every other day at the least...

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b] (Required... its just too see if you can rp well and you understand that plot...)
[b]Appearance:[/b]

Name:
Cody Mikao
Species:
Human
Height:
5'10"
Eye Color:
Brown
Hair Color:
Brownish Red
Bio:
Its like what the story says but to talk a bit more about his past... Cody grew up with his mother and father till he was 15 years old, his uncle took care of him for the next couple of years till Cody was 17. His uncle was rich and gave Cody more then enough money to survive and he has been living alone in his home for a while.
Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:28 pm
I'll make a profile! biggrin  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:37 pm
Rin128564
I'll make a profile! biggrin

Alright, can't wait to see her ^w^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:42 pm
Name: Posoula Sofi Mel
Species: Shape shifter (will be explained in bio)
Height: 5'4
Eye Color: A deep blue like that of the ocean
Hair Color: light brown
Bio: The world Posoula lived in was like earth though more of a medieval eara in that a King ruled a kingdom and she happened to be the Princess. On her 19th birthday she is to be wed so that the kingdom has the next King and Queen but Sofi disliked all the suitors her father and mother chose. So, she proposed that a human would be much better and so she snuck her way to earth to find on. Her race is that of shape shifters but they do no shape shift into everything, they shape shift into an animal but only one, the one they were born to be. Rather odd right?

When she made it to earth it was all modernized and she was horribly lost. Moving hunks of metal zoomed by her and before one could collide with her, she was saved by a young man, a man who took her in and showed her kindness. He was the one she had come to find and so she took him back to her world and now she simply waits for him to awaken and hopefully gladly be her prince and her future husband.
Appearance:User Image  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:47 pm
Rin128564

(Very nice, interesting idea with her being a shapeshifter... but what one animal was she born with to change into, if I may ask? It wasn't in her bio. So you would also like for it to start on when he wakes up after haven been taken to her home planet?)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:49 pm
HealingAssass1n
Rin128564

(Very nice, interesting idea with her being a shapeshifter... but what one animal was she born with to change into, if I may ask? It wasn't in her bio. So you would also like for it to start on when he wakes up after haven been taken to her home planet?)

(Right I forgot to add that part lol she's a Siberian Tiger. Do you want me to start? If so then you'll see where they are when I post)  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:50 pm
Rin128564

(Oohh... that would be an interesting moment to see her change into that >w< and sure, that would be grand for you to start 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image

Posoula sat in her room running her fingers through her hair as she stared out of the window. On her bed, laying on the silky fabric was Cody, the human guy she brought from earth. The sleeping pill she slipped into his drink should be wearing out by now and soon it would be time for him to wake up. Posoula, or Sofi was rather nervous since she was afraid how he would react. No one knew he was in her room so if he stared to yell that would cause a lot of problems. Biting her bottom lip she waited impatiently and glanced toward her bed every now and then.

At last she stood up and paced the room growing more impatient by the moment. When a noise came from the door she felt her heart race and looked to see that it was just her personal butler who helped her bring this human here. "Marcus! You frightened me, I thought you were my mother or worse, my father. Hurry and shut the door." She rushed and did it herself and walked back over to the window where she sat on the window sill waiting. Pillows offered her comfort and the sill was padded with cushions.

"I apologize Princess...is the human boy still slumbering?" He walked over to the table where she had left her empty cup of tea.

"No...he should be awakening any moment so please stay here just in case he becomes frantic," Sofi said brushing her hair still and stared out the window, both her and the butler now waiting.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:10 pm
Rin128564

(Warning, I quote >w<)
User Image
Cody slept peacefully, he had the entire time till he was laying on the bed. He didn't think that Posoula would have done this to him, the last thing that he remember was her making him a really good cup of tea but then felt tired. Cody slept for a few more minutes after the butler entered the room. He started to wake, groaning a bit from the feeling of having been drugged, it made him feel sluggish. Cody started to sit up, rubbing his head a bit, "Wha... what happened?" He asked softly but then felt the silk bed sheets and the comfy mattress that he laid on. He looked around confused, seeing the beautifully decorated room, then noticed the butler and then Sofi, "Where... where am I... whats going on Sofi?" he asked confused sitting on the side of the bed, trying to get over the drugs, still confused on where he was.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:15 pm
User Image

Sofi sat up alert when she saw Cody stirring on the bed. She sat there and waited until he was fully awake, her heart racing yet again just from the sheer nervousness building in her body. Once he asked what was going on she stood up and walked over to him. Sitting down beside him she took his hand and explained everything to him. Sofi had told him where they were, how she had gone to earth to find a prince she felt was suited to be her future husband and how she drugged him to get him to her world.

The butler stood by the door to make sure he didn't try and rush out of the room. Sofi on the other had sat there to try and keep him calm. Again she bit her bottom lip not sure what his reaction would be. She quickly added, "I apologize you had to find out this way but I hope you are not too mad at me. I hope you can at least agree to stay and warm up to the idea." Sofi's deep ocean blue eyes stared into his brown eyes.

{OOC: it's okay lol you're not the only one XD }

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:21 pm
Rin128564

User Image
Cody looked at Sofi as she walked to him and sat next to him. He softly blushed as she held his hand but he was shocked hearing what she explained about the situation. He was trying to remain calm, growing a bit nervous, "You... you mean that your saying that we are on another planet... and that your a princess... you came to Earth... to find a husband and you picked me?" he asked shyly, trying to see if he got this right but it was just so much to take in, he did his best to make sure that he didn't freak out, it might make his situation more difficult to handle if he freaked out.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:33 pm
User Image

When he asked his question she simply nodded at all of them. She was glad he didn't freak out like she thought he would have but there was still that possibility that he would go bonkers. Taking a deep breath she smiled at him and spoke, "Yes, I chose you to be the future kind and my future husband. I did not expect to find someone so quickly but you saved my life and took me in as well as acted kindly towards me. I feel that you and I were destined to meet that day and that you were to be my husband."

The butler smiled a bit but suddenly frowned as he was pushed forward all of a sudden when the door swung open quickly. Some Knights filed in and her father appeared behind them. He looked very upset and he made his way over to the bed while the butler stood off to the side quietly knowing he would be getting in trouble later.

Sofi gasped and stood up, shielding Cody from her father, "F-father...why did you not knock? I-"

She was quickly cut off, "Move aside child! How dare you bring such a thing to our world without my permission. Not only am I your father but your king! Step aside, this human will be sent back immediately!"

Sofi stood there looking up at him, "Father please...listen to what I have to say. I can't let you take him.." Sofi watched her fathers hand go up and so she cringed and shut her eyes expecting to get slapped but she heard a soft voice.

"My king please. Let us talk about this in private," The woman that stepped forward was Sofi's mother. She looked at her husband with a pleading expression.

The king sighed and put his hand down, "Very well...come Posoula, we shall discuss this and have that boy stay in this room." He turned and left with his queen and told the knights to stay in the room to keep an eye on him.

Sofi looked at Cody and smiled warmly at him, "Do no worry, I will be back, please rest some more if you are tired." With that, she left the room and her butler followed. She was gone for about an hour or so and made her way back to the room. The knights left when she told them that her father wanted them to do something else. Sofi walked into her room and shut the door and looked to see if Cody was still on the bed.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:43 pm
Rin128564

User Image
Cody listened to what she said but as she held his hand, he thought about how it was just so surprising that she would have thought them destined to be together but he couldn't think of how to admit that he did like her. He wasn't sure if he would be the best husband for her but if they were to be wed and happy together, he would do the best he could to make sure she would be happy. He was about to say something when the door opened, he was shocked seeing the knights and the king.

Cody watched as her and her father spoke to one another but when the king lifted his hand to hit her, Cody tried to get up and stop him from hitting her but a knight that had a lance/pike, pointed the pointed tip at him to make him sit which he did but he soon found that the queen stopped the king from hitting his daughter. Cody watched as they left, thinking that he could have just caused trouble for Soft who didn't deserve them.

Cody sat on the bed for part of the hour but then when he showed that he wasn't going to do anything, he sat at the window and looked out side, seeing that it was close to morning, and that their seemed to be two moons setting on the horizon, he was shocked, this was another planet, and the sky was a beautiful color. he had noticed that he was in a castle and that had a village around it, it seemed almost like he was in the old ages rather then another planet.

When Sofi came back and made the knights leave, he got up and went to her, "Sofi... are you okay... your not in trouble are you!?" he asked concerned, hoping that she wasn't in trouble with her father.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:54 pm
User Image

By the time she spotted Cody at the window he had rushed over to her and it was clear he was worried. That, brought a smile to her face. Chuckling softy, she chuckled and nodded, "I'm okay don't worry. It was a long and loud conversation but my father is willing to go along with my own plans. He wants to meet you at dinner which is usually at 6 and it's about 6 in the morning so we have about 12ish hours. Do you wish for me to show you around my kingdom? I'm certain you'll come to love this place like I do." Her smile was warm and innocent as usual.

The butler had come in only to say, "M'lady Aleena has come to speak with you Princess." He held the door open and a young woman came in. She was in her early twenties and looked rather stern.

"It is time for your piano lessons Princess. Guest or not you will not skip out on this lesson or I shall be sure to tell your father you are slacking." She stared at Sofi coldly and looked at Cody. "He may come along if he wishes." With those last words she left, the butler following as well.

Sofi looked at Cody, "Would you like to accompany me? I'll show you around afterwards. Only if you are okay with that."

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:03 pm
Rin128564

User Image
Cody looked at her when she spoke, he thought about it, "Alright... I am still a bit worried about being a good husband to you if you think that I can be... but I am willing to give this a try... I just know that I want you to be happy." He said sincerely, he had been thinking about this for the past hour. He thought about her offer but then looked at the woman who came in. He gently looked down at Sofi but thought about it, "Lessons come first... you can show me around after." He said kindly to her.

{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff