Reply {{:Yaoi/Yuri Rps:}}
As Time Ticks On (OPEN) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UncannyDannyBoy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:28 pm
Plot: Darien Walker is a college student studying to be a lawyer, just like his homophobic, over protective father. However, Darien isn't interested in law at all. In fact, he has a dream of his own.He wants to be an actor, dance live TV, and just all around be famous. His father, however, despises actors, and is forcing Darien to work as a lawyer as a part time job. Darien has always had a bit of a... wild side... and works at a Gay Bar at night, dressed as a woman named Serenity.
Name: Darien Walker AKA Serenity
Personality: (Male) Quiet and cool, mysterious and a hard worker. Doesn't complain and doesn't go against authority. (Serenity) Closer to his true personality. Loud and outspoken, not afraid to speak 'her' mind. Personal motto is 'stick it to the man' and if Darien had the courage, he would be Serenity all the time.
Short Bio: Darien has always known that he is different. His mother died when he was very young, so it was always him and his dad. Ever since he was little he has felt attracted to men and not woman. He's never had a problem with speaking his mind, and he was always very loud with his clothing. He let his hair grow out until it reached his knees, however his father wasn't happy about that. They got in a huge fight and Darien accidentally flipped a switch that turned up a burner. The fire flared out, but his father put it out before it could burn anything down, however they were both badly burned in the process. Darien had a bad burn scar on his right hip, while his father's up his whole arm. Ever since Darien has been 'the perfect child' around his father, and even wears a wig to cover up his long hair. But whenever he gets the chance, he likes to go out and just be himself. To try and keep his father from finding out he created Serenity, and began working at a Gay Bar outside of town.
Pictures:
Darien when around his father:
User Image
Serenity:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Darien when lounging around:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:26 pm
3nodding  

UncannyDannyBoy

Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:19 pm
User ImageName: Cameron Gale
Personality: Tries to keep his personal and professional lives separate. On the job he is serious and focused on doing his best to ensure that the people of his city are safe and the criminals are punished. Off the job he can be very outgoing and friendly, often happy to flirt and play around with anyone. Most of his fellow trainees think of him as 'the best friend' which suits him just fine. Generally he can be rather uncomfortable with relationships that become too personal.
Bio: Cameron comes from a long family of policemen, his own father dieing in the line of duty when Cam was only seven. His mother raised him by herself though she had a few 'failed' relationships along the way. Since he wanted to go into the police force like his father he studied law enforcement in college and joined the local police force straight after graduation. Currently he's still a rookie but he does get to help on a few cases. One of his favorite places to go after work and on nights he doesn't work is the bar where 'Serenity' works because he is bisexual.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:44 pm
Skimbleshankx

Darien yawned as he sat up in bed. Luckily it was his weekend. No school. No homework. No annoying father bossing him around. He smiled and got up. It was time to open up the club, and if he was even a second late his boss would kill him. He sighed and began to get ready. Sure, cross dressing wasn't something he was really into, or something that he saw himself doing when he was ten, but it was fun and it was the only way he could work in a Gay Bar and not get caught by his father. He showered quickly and got changed, putting on a bra and stuffing it, then came the black T-Shirt that exposed his stomach and had the bar's name written in blue, then skinny jeans and black wedge boots with a six inch heal that went up to his knees. He smiled and opened the doors. Time for work.
A few hours passed and the bar was buzzing with life as usual. People came and went, ordered drinks and found love. Darien smiled. Around here he was 'Serenity'. How he got that nickname, he had no idea, but the customers seemed to like it so he didn't mind. He walked around the bar a little. All of his co-workers had found entertainment. Maybe it was time he did too.  

UncannyDannyBoy

Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:40 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

Cameron sighed as he wandered through town on his night off in his street clothes. He had on a dark blue shirt and jeans that hugged his hips. The man headed toward his favorite bar knowing it was a bit late to be out on the move but not worried. The young police man was looking forward to seeing his favorite 'bar maid' Serenity. The man smiled thinking about the young and attractive woman who worked at the bar he most often frequented. Since it was a Gay Bar he was rather certain that she wasn't into men but he had never asked her. Many of those who frequented that particular bar found such questions rude or inappropriate. Perhaps when he found the courage to talk to her more he would ask her.

Softly he sighed, hearing the street sounds of his city at night as he closed his eyes. He loved the city at night, all the sounds and smells around him. Humming softly he made his way to where the bar was, sliding into a seat where he could see Serenity. "Hey," he called to her, waving slightly as he smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:27 pm
Skimbleshankx

Darien turned around and smiled. There was his favorite person. 'Serenity' walked over with a nice swing in his hips. Luckily he was a professional and making his voice sounds like a girl's. "Hey." He smiled and slid into the sear across from him. "You're ere later than usual. I was beginning to think I'd have to find a new boy to entertain." He winked and waved down the bartender. "Hey get me one of the usual." He glanced at the man and winked. "You're drinks on me so order whatever you want." He smiled and leaned forward on te table, a smile decorating his face.  

UncannyDannyBoy

Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:42 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

Cameron chuckled and blushed slightly as Serenity walked over to him with that sexy sway to her hips. "I didn't mean to be this late but I would hate to make you look for someone new," he said lightly, smiling as the woman winked at him. "Oh, you know I'm good for it. You don't have to cover for me," he said, surprised she would go out of her way to buy his drink for him. "If you're not busy why don't you sit down?" The young man nervously pressed his hair back behind his ear as he watched his favorite drink get delivered, a malt liquor raspberry beer. "Maybe if you buy me a drink I'll buy you one," he said as he blushed, ducking his head slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:03 pm
Skimbleshankx

'Serenity' giggled. "Oh I know you are." he said as he took his seat. "But workers get drinks at a discount. It's a perk I quite enjoy." he winked at the man and smiled. "So why were you late? Work keep you busy again?" He asked. It had been flirting with this guys for weeks and nothing. Maybe he should make his move tonight... It would be the best option. He wasn't going to be in the bar until late tomorrow anyway, because of school and his other job and his dad... So many complications. If only he could just be himself, it would make him happy. After all, he hated law school. Honestly, it sucked. He sighed a little and took a sip of his scotch. "I don't think you've err told me what you do for a living... Odd concidering we spend so much time together..."  

UncannyDannyBoy

Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:19 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

When Serenity sat on the seat near me I blushed slightly, chuckling softly as she said that she enjoyed having discounts on drinks as a perk from working there. "No, I just got a bit caught up this time. I'm off from work today actually. It was my own fault I was late today." He sipped his drink, enjoying the sweet taste of his beer. "Oh, well I'm a rookie police officer. I'm still in training as embarrassing as it is. I studied law enforcement in college so I could get into the police department so I could be like my dad." Blushing more he chuckled, ducking his head slightly. "What about you? Is this a full time gig?" Normally they didn't talk about personal stuff much so he was a bit nervous and slightly uncomfortable. Still he trusted Serenity a lot since she was so friendly with him and didn't seem bothered by his flirting with her..  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:20 pm
Skimbleshankx

'Serenity' took a deep breath. "No. No actually I.. I'm a student and I work for my father part time..." He looked down at his drink and sighed. "Actually this isn't even my main source of income, believe it or not. It's just a way for me to be me." He smiled and looked up. "You said you went to law school? Which one?" He wasn't going to say anything about his current career as a lawyer. Nor was he going to say anything about his law school or anything having to do with law and him studying it. He smiled. "You must really love your dad. I would never want to follow in my father's footsteps. I mean... He's kind of making me but... I'd choose this lifestyle over his any day."  

UncannyDannyBoy

Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:08 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

Cameron smiled softly at Serenity as she explained, chuckling and reaching out to gently take the woman's hand lightly. "I didn't really think you earned enough to live on from this job but I wasn't sure," he said, blushing and pulling his hand back. "Yeah, I went to Jostens. Just graduated last year." He shrugged slightly as she said he must love his father. "Well, he died when I was young, so I don't really remember him. My whole family has been in the police for generations. Personally I think you should do what ever makes you happy, even if your father disapproves." Gently he reached out to touch Serenity's face, smiling at her gently. "You shouldn't be afraid to be yourself."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:29 pm
Skimbleshankx

'serenity' smiled when he heard about Jostens. That was his college, and he was going to say something about it, when he felt the other boy's hand on his cheek. 'Serenity' blushed and smiled, one of his hands reached up and lay on top of Cameron's. "I... Wish I could." His smiled grew sad as he traced the scar he had on his hip from the accident. He had to be a good child around his father, at least when he was Darien, or something like that could happen again. Or worse, they could get killed. It was just luck that got them out of that fire. 'Serenity' sighed."I'm sorry about your father. It must have been rough. I mean, I can relate. My mother died when I was five. She got very sick and fell into a coma and she... Well she didn't wake up. It's been just me and my dad ever since." He smiled. "And that is why I do whatever I can to keep him happy." He giggled. "Well me and my old man have had our differences but we make it through ok."  

UncannyDannyBoy

Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:38 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

Cameron smiled softly as Serenity blushed, blushing some himself as he felt her hand on his. "I see," he said softly, nodding slightly as he saw her touching herself where he imagined was some kind of scar. He had acquired quite a few himself over the years from his mother's boyfriends. "At least you are safe enough here to be yourself right?" he said, trying to get her to smile. "Yeah, me and my mom do alright I suppose. It's her boyfriends I don't get along with," he said, blushing a bit as Serenity giggled. "So um, I'm off tomorrow too. Will you be around?" he asked, lightly brushing his thumb over her cheeks. "I was thinking if you were available before opening I'd come take you to dinner before you have to come to work. That is, if you'd like to do that sort of thing." He smiled and blushed, hoping that he could get at least a kind of date with Serenity tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:55 pm
Skimbleshankx

'Serenity' smiled. "I'd like that. I might be a little late because I have a bit of paperwork to finish for my dad but I'll be off by 7:00 or 7:30." He blushed and looked down. "W-Would you mind if I didn't come as 'Serenity'?" He asked carefully. He has wanted a date with this man for a long time, and he didn't want anything to ruin it. He glanced back up at the other boy quickly and took a deep breath. "To be honest... I can't let my dad find out that I work here so I... Well I created 'Serenity' so he wouldn't find out." He looked down, a bit ashamed. He took a deep breath and looked at Cameron confidently. "If that doesn't change your mind, I would really like to go out to dinner with you, if you would let me." He smiled. Sometimes it was better to just lay all your cards on the table a hope for the best.  

UncannyDannyBoy

{{:Yaoi/Yuri Rps:}}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces