Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Spider and the Fly (Isra/Lizzy) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:29 pm
They were supposed to meet up after the trials. But in the shift to the clan's islands, the meeting had simply passed their notice. So, a rescheduling, and they were set to meet once again. Same as before, the gym. Israfel was still dressed as he normally was, ruffled shirt, knee boots, overcoat, vest, regular attire. Nothing for a fight, and nothing out of the ordinary.

What was not ordinary however, was his stance. Confident, less casual, less Israfel then he had been in the past. No erratic head gestures, no giggling smiles, but rather a soft look as he was typing away at his phone.

She'd be arriving soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:02 pm
She didn't want to do this. Not when there were more pressing issues at hand... Like helping Jericho with his insanity infection. Like helping him, Junko, Amrita, everyone who had been more than just 'affected' by Riley's death, through their grieving period. She was grieving too, and it seemed so stupid to have to do this to someone she once considered a friend... And she had a feeling that Riley would be disappointed too. In her, maybe. In him, maybe.

Anyway, the pendent was already dead. It should be as dead as her red one - the one picked up by Shehk and returned later - is.

Sighing, she pushed open the doors to the gym and walked up to where Israfel was; like him, she was dressed rather casually, mostly because she needed to meet up with someone after this. She didn't want to fight, but he didn't want to give in. He had said 'no' so many times that even Xiu and Junko decided that he was a liability to Seeds... Jericho had labeled him a traitor, and they had decided, as leaders, that he was right.

"I'm guessing your answer is still no?" She asked, sighing a little, "Why do you want to keep that? Tell me your reason for it, and I'll tell you my reason for needing it back."

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:10 pm
Sliding the cover back over his phone he sighed. "I am quite a few things Lizzy, stubborn being one of them. Though, I like to think of myself as simply steadfast in my beliefs." Shrugging his voice was empty of judgment. He disagreed with them, very deeply in fact, but he still considered them his friends. He wouldn't, rather couldn't, hate them for their feelings. Jack knew he had his own.

"Why did you want to kill a human, breaking the law? I could say to remind me about what they are, about the incident itself, but I am afraid my reasons for keeping it are far simpler. I want it." Another shrug. "I have not told anyone by the way, I am not so foolish as that."  
Dragain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:24 pm
"I want the pendent back of safe-keeping," She replied, "I cannot risk the Bogeymen finding it. As for killing... I had recently came to terms with the fact that if we hadn't killed him, he would have come back to kill us, or be there to hurt our friends during the most recent field trip." Don't think about Riley, don't think about Riley...

"What is the law? The law is made up by people who had not seen their friends and boilfriend being netted and spat on, their hair pulled to move them, their bodies locked in glowing blue cages to await the fate of being turned into a weapon to be used on the people who were previously their friends and family. It was made by people who had not seen their friend return from a school field trip - a field trip that was supposed to be safe - as a stone statue," Spider legs had grew from her back by now, and she was tearing up; what was Seeds for? Arel's words echoed in her mind, and she wondered how many people were counting on her to keep them safe, "There is no good reason for murder. Taking someone's right to live away is wrong, be it human or halloween... But I'm not here to debate that. I'm here for the pendent, and you're here to stop me."

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:40 pm
"And so you chose to perpetuate a cycle built upon death. We shall agree to disagree then." Pocking his phone, he watched her change. Israfel couldn't recalling seeing Lizzy in her natural form, but it worried him. Mostly as he didn't really anticipate the legs.

Unbuttoning his jacket, he folded it and set it to the side taking off his boots as well. He rarely used his natural form, preferring the unobtrusive human like form the pin allowed. "You are here because you feel your cause is just. As am I. There is nothing wrong with it Lizzy." Stepping back to her, he flexed his wings, feeling them grow as he took his true form. Talons for feet, claws for hands, fully matured wings. Plus a good foot taller, older. "There is nothing wrong for standing by your beliefs."  
Dragain rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:52 pm
"I stand by my beliefs, and the beliefs that Seeds was founded on," She inhaled deeply, trying to calm down; Israfel was no longer a friend. Junko and Xiu had been notified; if she didn't text them about him returning the pendent, he would be removed from the database... But it was still difficult to lay a hand on him. They should be united, fighting against the hunters that threatened them... Yet here she was, fighting her own.

Perhaps that was why her attempt to punch him had failed. Perhaps she wanted to see if Israfel would rather hurt her than a hunter... Perhaps she wanted to see if Jericho was right.

HP: 50/50
Damage: 0

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:08 am
The punch missed him, and he frowned at it, wondering just how serious she was. "I was under the impression it was to protect, to find answers." A dash forward, his claws going for her chest. " I then found myself mistaken." His voice even, he jumped back, keeping as best an eye he could on her many legs.

HP: 50
Damage: 5  
Dragain rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:10 am
"Mac did say I'm a sentimental sort," She sighed, recoiling at the attacking before making a swipe at Israfel with her nails, although she ended up with nothing but air as she gritted her teeth.

HP: 45/50
Damage: 0

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 10 Total: 16 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:17 am
A small smile wormed it's way on his lips at the mention of mac. "So you two are officially together then? Shall I send a box of protection charms?" He was teasing, taking himself to the air. "I promise not to pry too much. But, ninja pumpkins like to sneak up as you might know."

His frown vanished with a serious glare as he dove down, talons outstretched.

HP: 50
Damage: 10  
Dragain rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 3 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:20 am
"My Mac has that covered," She smiled a little, pressing her fingers together before pulling them apart to reveal thin, wire-like spider thread. Pulling the thread taut, she moved back and flung them upwards in one swift motion before pulling downwards, trying to catch Israfel's wings or even talons. Trying to pull him down, closer to her. Trying to cut into his skin...

Using a method similar to Stacey's when he ripped out Hel's wings. She had learned a little something from that fight after all.

HP: 35/50
Damage: 6

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 8 Total: 17 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:33 am
He almost laughed as she mentioned it. That potential laughter died as the thread got a wing, pulling him back to the earth with a vicious screech. His other wing beat frantically, trying to get back to the open air. Blue eyes lighting up with raw anger he kicked out, aiming for her eyes.
His wings were under threat, he couldn't think to how that it was still Lizzy in the end.

HP: 44
Damage: 11  
Dragain rolled 8 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 2, 4, 4, 2, 1, 2 Total: 22 (8-32)
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:51 am
The moment she saw talons coming for her eyes, she had closed them on pure instinct, and raised her arms to shield her face. However, she soon felt something sharp dig into her flesh, barely missing her eye directly, the only thing keeping her from feeling the pain was probably her Fear shield... Her vision was hazy though. Everything was tinted a little red. There was something wet dripping down one side of her face, but it wasn't tears...

The amount of pain Shun must had experienced when that hunter stabbed his eye out... And judging from Israfel's blind struggle when she aimed for his wings, the sort of mental trauma and physical pain Hel must had gone through, seeing her wings torn out of her back and bloodied on the ground... She didn't even have a chance to fight back like Israfel did now.

She had longed let Israfel go, the threads she had been holding dissipating as she placed a hand over the injured side of her face, willing her fear to thread the two side of the wound together before pulling them together to form a temporary stitch. It helped... At least, she felt a little better now, as she wiped the blood from her face.

She would have to gruegle 'how to remove blood stains from clothing' later on.

HP: 42/50
Damage: N/A

Healed: 18, Chill y2

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:06 am
If she asked, Israfel would tell her about stain removal. Though, sometimes a few good blood stains did an outfit justice. Fashion justice. But that was not Israfel's problem, his problem was breaking free. The second he was, he flung himself back from her, panting and eyes wide. Small drips of blood came from various points, a slow steady flow. Pulling the wing behind him he winced.
"It's a cruel thing to target wings." His voice was cold, void of the passiveness that had once been present. "Clips the wings if it can't sing, cut the song if it can't take flight." It was something he' heard a long time ago, but the notion, the idea, still terrified him.

Hissing he dove for her, clawing once more aiming for her chest

HP: 44
Damage: 4  
Dragain rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:20 am
"Isn't it?" She answered softly, her voice shaking a little as she remembered the pool of blood and feathers, the sound of bones being snapped, "How Hel must had felt back then... How she must feel right now... To never be able to fly again, even though her wings were once her pride..." She had been a terrible, cowardly friend. She needed to - have to - make it up to her.

Recoiling from the attack, she used her threads again, and this time, aimed to cut his talons and arms instead.

HP: 38/50
Damage: 4

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 5 Total: 14 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:29 am
The hiss didn't stop. "I was born unable to fly Lizzy." He stumbled a bit back from the cuts digging into his talons. "'Clips the wings if it can't sing, cut the song if it can't take flight.' I was unable to fly, unable to sing. I had a small chance to come and learn, or return and die. A siren who cannot fly is useless, a siren who cannot sing is a burden." He spat.

"I am sad that Hel has lost her wings, but I doubt she will be killed by her own kin for it." It was filled with bitterness. "Her fate is not my fate Lizzy. I am not Hel." Another dive for her torso. "I am Israfel."

HP: 40
Damage: 8  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas