Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Enrollment] Aeron - Death Guardian (Accepted) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:30 pm
LOST CLAN CREATION FORM

The Horseman
Name: Aeron (Celtic for death and carnage)
Nicknames: Ren, Airy

Original Clan: Death

Job Role: Death - Guardian

Personality:

He doesn't feel for the lost of the clans as much as he feels the lost for his priestess and in failing for his duty her. He is hurt and confused at the situation that he is put in now but will continue to attempt to do his job and protect his now formed together Clan.

his goal now is to reform himself, to better himself and to return to being a true Guardian, whether it be for a priestess or for the new combined clans together, he hopes to protect them with all his might.

Personality Before/After: (This is really just quick notes. OTL)

Positives:

Serious - Aeron doesn't joke. And if he does, his humor is so dry that it's even hard to tell if he did crack a joke or not. His expression and posture also emits a serious stick up his a** sort of feel, stoic and aloof and his back is always STRAIGHT. Most situations he is in too, seems to be taken to a serious point. simple training? He will treat it like a true battle. Eating food? Every last bit of the meal is to be savored with the intent of nourishment to the body to better his duties.

Protective - Aeron is extremely protective of most of the horsemens. None more so then the priestess's and nobles of clans. He takes his Guardian duty to the very core and will not hesitate put himself on the frontlines before any of his clan members have too. Due to losing his priestess though, he has taken his guardian role to the next level to the point where it might be a bit annoying.

Polite/Chivalary? - Aeron is the emptiome of a proper gentleman. Or tries too be. He often refers to most as a higher status then his own and uses only the most direct and often proper titles. Even if born of lower class, he will refer to characters as Sir and Lady in front of their names. Coming with that, he also exhibits a habit for chivalary, opening of doors, taking his coat off for the chill, offering various roots to help others be more at ease.

Negatives:

Inverse/ Self-Doubt - Since losing his priestess from the attack from the hunters, There is a small part of him (which gets bigger as time goes on) that he truly lacks the power to do his duty properly. He took great pride in being a Guardian and to lose one's priestess was like failing. He questions himself if he does things correctly, if he truly is fit to continue to be a guardian, If he will ever be able to find someone else to protect again. things like this slowly eat away at him.

Lack of communication - Because of his polite and serious nature, Aeron lacks the proper....communication skills. With students, he is unsure how to treat them, confused by their way of living. The same with most of the clans even though he is descending from a death and conquest horsemen. He is also not very good at expressing his true feelings and will mask it behind polite and proper terms. (expand on this more with interactions???)

Directionally challenge - Regardless of all his dutiful and training in being a guardian....he lacks important thing. And that is getting from Point A to Point B safely without all the shortcuts and paths he seems to take. Unsure of how he even does this, he just has a knack in getting lost. and even in the tough times, if he does manage to get there...he will get there late. It doesn't help his self doubt and confidence when a Guardian can't even show up in the place he is suppose to be.

Mount Form: [ Death ] - Pale horse/ ghost-like or shadowy creatures with no solid or discernible form.

Aeron summons a GrayThoroughbred with bright lavender eyes. It's about 16 hands high. It has a spotted gray pale coat with lavender eyes and slowly fades into a wisp from hind down.

Weapon Form: Aeron's weapon is a small scimitar that closely resembles his father's blade while still being uniquely his own. The blade is shorter then most swords of the class with a extended hilt. He is skilled with either lengthing his attacks with this weapon, or shortening them by grabbing further up on the hilt.

(Should take runes out of Blade, so a simple steel, shorter on the blade, longer on the hilt)
[-]

FEAR ATTACK: (swift strikes) While he has his weapon, Aeron can summon small projectile like Shadowed feathers with his FEAR should he ever lose his sword. Once the feathers hit, they dissipate back into shadows and leave only residual damage behind.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: A pale Lavender color, coloring inherited from his conquest mother.
Hair Colour/Style: Short black hair cut with shortened sides and asmall hawk on the top. [-]
Skin Colour: A deep tanned color
Clothing Style/Colours: His clothing runs on simple black and hints of lavender colors.(up to the artist!)
As well as that he wears a pair of earrings he inherited from his mother. A simple bauble he wears purely in memory instead of decoration. Something like this? [-]
Extra: He has a tattoo going down his left eye like [-]
References: ----

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:31 pm
History:

A political marriage, is how his father described his love and commitment to his mother. It truly didn't matter to himself to hear about it but father thought it beneficial to understand such things, in the course should it happen to Aeron himself...A political marriage that is...or well...any interaction with the other clans. Aeron was a young horsemen, still in the essence of a baby learning to walk when his father sat him down to talk about his mother.

A mother? It was odd phrase to him, a odd feeling in him. Even as a child, Aeron didn't exhibit much emotion, if any at all. So when he heard of the term, he really didn't show a sense of difference. He had never met her, so why should it bother him?

"Your mother was a Noble of Conquest, trained with the sword and with books. A prize among her clan if you will..." His father sat across from him, sewing together a new skull to his belt, a prize he picked up from the human world as he spoke. "She wasn't gentle, or kind. Not your mother." There was no fondness in his tone, no look of one that would speak of their wife. "She was ruthless and cunning." He paused before chuckling, "It was her attitude and her heritage that led her clan to seeking a truce between us, a offering of peace between our clans and perhaps even free trade and knowledge that brought me and her together to be married. " He returned to his sewing. "I was not opposed to the idea, nor was my priestess of the time. Both of us found it too, to be beneficial to the enhancement of our clan. What Conquest offered was knowledge and battle techniques that would greatly boost a Guardian's knowledge and prowess. As you know, We, as guardians, take great pride in protecting our priestess and in essence our Clan."

He paused again, looking at his son...looking into the lavender eyes that matched that of his late wife. It was odd to see the eye's, and then to look at him and see a mirror reflection of his youth.

"Your mother though....was difficult and stubborn. When she came to live in our lands, she adjusted......" He thought of a delicate word to use...."Quite horribly in fact. The lands of each of our brethren are different after all. Famine is like the desert...rich in sand and dirt and heat. War in jungles where a walk through their woods was a challenge itself." He waved his hand, "Regardless, she did not adjust well and it took a great deal of time to learn our ways while learning hers." he chuckled again, "And it did take awhile for her to adjust to my life as a Guardian. Where she was use to be catering to, I was more inclined to be at my Priestess's side serving my duties."

He got up to shuffle around, pulling out a small box. When opened, it showed a small pair of earrings and a scroll with Aeron's name printed on it.

"You unfortunately will never have the chance to meet your mother but....I have planned to teach you the things she has taught me. She left a few trinkets, ah.... accessories that her clan like to wear for you. I will past those and the teachings of her people to you now and as you grow. And then, I will teach you to be a guardian."

Aeron took the gifts with a stoic expression and nodded. "Then. Teach me Father. We wouldn't want to waste the talents of a child born from a Conquest Noble and Death Guardian would we?"

His father chuckled again, "Indeed we shall not. It is fortunate that Death has kept you in their grasp isn't it."

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:32 pm
Suggestions/Notes/ Q&A:

Notes:
From Blade: Inheritance blade changed to one that resambles his fathers instead of being his fathers. Took out runes for simpleness. Thanks Blade (!not the actually blade but Blade the user ROFL)

From Sadi: Emphasis on the Mount (Updated!) Now has a species.

From Ramen: Working on asking about the plausibility of Clan Marriages though I did ask Liz about it. She said it was rare and if did happen, it was mostly due to political gains for either clans.

I see Death and Conquest as the most political of the four clans and thus, a Marriage would be very likely between them.

I'm still working on the gain of a union but its leading to perhaps infusing two cultures into a child, enhancing with knowledge and battle prowess. Sort of a evolving for the Clans and leading into gathering together.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:46 pm
Just one note since this is still under construction and all - I don't think weapons are inheritable seeing how like reaper weapons, the horsemen weapons are a part of their own personal fear. Because of this, it's kind of impossible to lose the weapon too (They summon/desummon it at will) regarding the FEAR.

Also the image miiiiiiiiight be a little ornate for what's supposed to be a very simple weapon?

I could be wrong on these fronts but I'm just going off of what was written in the guide.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Sadi Sidhe

Shameless Nerd

12,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:24 am
For his mount... you say it's a white horse, but what kind? A heavy charger, or a lighter, nimbler breed? Does it have armor, like a knight's horse might going into battle? Just a saddle? Is there anything unusual about it - odd colored or glowing eyes, a ghostly quality, sharp teeth, I dunno. XD
Just thought it would be nice to see some detail here, not sure if you have more in mind that just hasn't gotten written down yet, since it's still UC. Otherwise, love it! Like the guardian who sees himself as having failed and so has had his self image shaken.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:19 am
I see that nickname Nyx

I see it

and you

/just staaaaaaaaares

OTHERWISE his personality seems really nicely well-rounded. And other than what Blade and Sadi already said, he seems pretty cool. * U* <3

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:39 am
He seems pretty nicely rounded character wise, I'm just interested in the plausibility of a Conquest and a Death marrying before the isles were destroyed. When you refer to the truce between the clans do you mean the entire clan of Death and Conquest or do you mean the individual families of his mother and father?

Also, does his politeness/chivalry come from his Conquest roots, or is there any desire in him to connect to that? Does he consider himself to be fully Death, or does he question his identity?

Other than that I just like what Sadi pointed out that more detail for his mount would be love o3o <3 Yay for white-horse mounted guardians XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:11 pm
Sadi Sidhe
For his mount... you say it's a white horse, but what kind? A heavy charger, or a lighter, nimbler breed? Does it have armor, like a knight's horse might going into battle? Just a saddle? Is there anything unusual about it - odd colored or glowing eyes, a ghostly quality, sharp teeth, I dunno. XD
Just thought it would be nice to see some detail here, not sure if you have more in mind that just hasn't gotten written down yet, since it's still UC. Otherwise, love it! Like the guardian who sees himself as having failed and so has had his self image shaken.

As far as I know, Mounts aren't really allowed decoration since they are literally summoned from one's FEAR. I did add a type of horse he had, and a distinguishable eye color + Wisp. Thanks for the help!

Also I do love that he has a shaky resolve, it can lead to many plot ideas :3  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:14 pm
kuromeez
I see that nickname Nyx

I see it

and you

/just staaaaaaaaares

OTHERWISE his personality seems really nicely well-rounded. And other than what Blade and Sadi already said, he seems pretty cool. * U* <3

So when Ren and Ren can meet, they'll be like.

"Whats your name?"

"Ren"

"WHAT NO s**t? SAME HERE, LETS BE RENBUDDIES"

8DDDDDDDDD

Why are you staring at me, Staring is rude >:[  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:23 pm
ramenli
He seems pretty nicely rounded character wise, I'm just interested in the plausibility of a Conquest and a Death marrying before the isles were destroyed. When you refer to the truce between the clans do you mean the entire clan of Death and Conquest or do you mean the individual families of his mother and father?

Also, does his politeness/chivalry come from his Conquest roots, or is there any desire in him to connect to that? Does he consider himself to be fully Death, or does he question his identity?

Other than that I just like what Sadi pointed out that more detail for his mount would be love o3o <3 Yay for white-horse mounted guardians XD

Ah Actually, I made some notes up in the notes section. His history is something I am having a little trouble with since the Horsemen are still a bit mysterious to me.

And to answer the latter questions.

He does get the air of politeness from his mother's genes. I would assume that his father told him how a proper conquest noble horseman is suppose to act while still balancing training to be a guardian.

In my head right now, he is strictly indifferent to being a product of two vastly different clans, seeing as it more of it as a resource or a tool to be used to later (if applicable). He is very strictly death, as he doesn't really have any influence from his mother save for a few teachings and trinkets.

/writes this in notes as well

Let me know if you seeing anything else that needs touching up on!  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more thing~ I just found out that ghostly/pale cannot be pure white (reserved for conquest only), so you may want to tweak that now? o3o Bright pale or light blue/grey work~  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:40 pm
/this needs more love from Nyx  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:47 am
Bumping this up  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:34 pm
Needs a bigger six pack.  

Lucyal
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:47 pm
Lucyal
Needs a bigger six pack.

u need a six pack

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff