Viking Plots - RP setting up time! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:43 am
As some of you may know, there is a metaplot upcoming in the Stormborn that will be kicked off whenever Kazul and Raiden are chosen to breed. It's big and exciting and I want to have lots of RP going on with all my Stormborn so that their roles and opinions in the coming upheaval will be firmly established. Also, I just like RPing in my pride.

But that's not actually the point of this plot thread. This plot search is to find people for Ruzanski and his viking band to meet while they're out. I'm looking for rogues to fight with, or else capture or kill. I'm looking for interesting scenarios and encounters. I'd definitely be open to having them meet up with pirates or mermaids or any other pride, really.

So, anyway. Enough talking from me. There's a form for my sanity's sake, but you don't have to use it. In case you are interested in saving my sanity though...

[size=17][b][color=red]I've got a hot plot![/color][/b][/size]
[size=11][b]Your lion:[/b]
[b]Your plot idea:[/b] [/size]

My other Stormborn lions can be found here, by the way.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:15 am
I'm working on constructing a rough outline/timeline for this viking, so everyone can agree on a story and maybe try to decide where they'd like to place their people on it chronologically. If you have suggestions about order and suchlike, I would love to hear them. Also, once the order is established and the participants decided upon, these RPs can take place at any time!

- Sending-Off
DONE
- early morning departure the next day (Don)
- encounter with Boadica (Vol, Don, Zsaria?, others?)
- meet/capture Fen'li and Karm (Vol, Ru, Don)
DONE HERE
- meet/capture Tzila
- meet/capture Astrid (Zsaria)
BEGUN HERE
- discover Seasick Lion (Don)
- meet/capture Aluka
- encounter with Aruna (Ru)
BEGUN HERE
- homecoming (Don, Ru, Vol)

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:37 am
I've got a hot plot!
Your lion: Tzila
User Image
Your plot idea: Capture? Been wanting to toss her at the Stormborn as a thrall-to-freeborn scenario. Stubborn, blunt crafter-type.

I don't have a ton of fighters that aren't...already there or attached to a pride, but I do have...

I've got a hot plot!
Your lion: Boudica
User Image
Your plot idea: Fight! Boudica is a young adult with little regard for mortals, so finding they could hold their own would be an interesting thing for her. I will note: she is huge - think big firekin to start.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:47 am
Exicted Apathy

Thrall-to-freeborn can definitely happen. I will warn you that it's not something that happens easily because of the IC hoops that people have to jump through to make it happen, and once the meta begins it will be all but impossible for a while. (Yeah, I'm full of Debbie Downer news, aren't I?) Just the same, I want to reiterate that it is possible for Tzila to go from thrall to freeborn.

And meeting up with Boudica would be awesome. Seriously. Even if the Stormborn fighters end up losing the fight. Her domain is Harems right? I'm so useless with domains). Probably it would be better if they met up with her before finding any thralls, yes? I mean, it seems like she might force the SB to release any captured thralls they may have. But yes! I would love to have them meet up with her!

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:51 am
I'm cool with it taking a while! And she's Amazons, so she'd probably be irked at female thralls specifically. She'd approve of female Reavers though.

Edit: Good guess though, Harems is her littermate. XD

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:44 pm
I've got a hot plot!
Your lion: Astrid
User Image
Your plot idea: Taken captive~ Only she's actually old blood in the pride and doesn't know it. An accident wiped her brain clean of everything except her name.
If she's recognized she'll never go higher than Freeborn. If she doesn't, thralldom for LIFE.

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:41 am
ChezaRain
I've got a hot plot!
Your lion: Astrid
User Image
Your plot idea: Taken captive~ Only she's actually old blood in the pride and doesn't know it. An accident wiped her brain clean of everything except her name.
If she's recognized she'll never go higher than Freeborn. If she doesn't, thralldom for LIFE.
This sounds exciting! (And Astrid is a lovely lady, poor thing). We can absolutely include her as a captured lioness. I believe three of the lions who are on this viking (Voldemaras, Bjorn, and Zsaria) might have been around long enough to have known her before her accident, but perhaps they simply won't recognize her (how embarrassing). Have you any thoughts on how they might find/capture her?

Excited Apathy

Ah, drat! Amazons really was my second guess. Okay, well! Meeting up with her before all these female thralls are taken, so probably pretty early in the expedition, and then perhaps shortly thereafter they would come across Tzila so that morale could be improved somewhat. I warn you that Vikings with low morale can be sort of unpleasant though, so maybe you'd prefer to have Tzila captured after the band comes across Dragons' girls?

DragonsRage24

While I'm working on putting things into some kind of order, do you have a preference for whereabouts on the timeline Fen'li and Karm's capture falls?  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:20 am
I've got a hot plot babe!
Your lion: User Image
Your plot idea: Do you think Ruzanski would see the family resemblance? I don't want her captured, but I have a feeling she might need some help finding Udongo after all this time. Perhaps she could meet him/them near the end of the Viking. She'd get away somehow after the confrontation and then stalk them back to the pride? I suppose if they've already captured several thralls they'll be less likely to follow her if she bolts.

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:28 am
Annchen
I've got a hot plot babe!
Your lion: User Image
Your plot idea: Do you think Ruzanski would see the family resemblance? I don't want her captured, but I have a feeling she might need some help finding Udongo after all this time. Perhaps she could meet him/them near the end of the Viking. She'd get away somehow after the confrontation and then stalk them back to the pride? I suppose if they've already captured several thralls they'll be less likely to follow her if she bolts.
He might see it, yeah, and you're right about them not following her if they're close to the pride. They'll figure someone else will catch up with/catch her, probably. So, an encounter toward the end where she runs off only to stalk them back to the pride later?  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:33 am
Princess_Feylin

As far as finding her, maybe they can come across her scavenging like a vulture because she can't hunt? She'd be more than willing to follow if she's offered food, naive thing. XD

She can be caught at any time.~

If someone recognizes her or not, I'll leave up to you or whomever wants to recognize her. I was thinking she would be rather infamous as being 'the untouched lioness' because her father didn't find anyone good enough for her, and she wasn't allowed to find someone on her own. She didn't have the gall to stand up for herself, being passive and quiet.
She's still delicate, but a little more willing to see what she can accomplish. In thralldom, she'd get things done and always look for something else to do right after.
If she's recognized, she'll probably make the perfect wife; keeping things clean and never involving herself in her husband's business unless he wants to include her. She'd never seek to gain ranks either, being content at where she is.  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:44 am
Princess_Feylin

I'm down to help with any capture RPs, even if the lions captured don't specifically become Thralls of Asper's.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:59 am
ChezaRain
As far as finding her, maybe they can come across her scavenging like a vulture because she can't hunt? She'd be more than willing to follow if she's offered food, naive thing. XD

She can be caught at any time.~

If someone recognizes her or not, I'll leave up to you or whomever wants to recognize her. I was thinking she would be rather infamous as being 'the untouched lioness' because her father didn't find anyone good enough for her, and she wasn't allowed to find someone on her own. She didn't have the gall to stand up for herself, being passive and quiet.
She's still delicate, but a little more willing to see what she can accomplish. In thralldom, she'd get things done and always look for something else to do right after.
If she's recognized, she'll probably make the perfect wife; keeping things clean and never involving herself in her husband's business unless he wants to include her. She'd never seek to gain ranks either, being content at where she is.
What an awesome backstory. I feel bad for her going from daddy's little princess to a thrall (though goodness knows the pride could certainly use more of'em). So maybe see if Dulcea or Greenie would be willing to have one of their lions find her and maybe-sorta-recognize her?
pinchmonster
Excellent! I don't actually intend for Ru to keep any of the thralls captured here (though I guess as captain he could do that if he wanted to), and I definitely want to make sure the other people involved in this viking get plenty of RP time in RPs that are part of the viking's general outline, y'know?  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:07 am
Princess_Feylin

I actually have someone I'm planning on tossing in as a thrall, just waiting for it to be acknowledged that she's leaving her old one [she's got her mother's sense of direction and is going to get lost and picked up.]

And I'll fling those two a PM and ask. X3  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:12 am
ChezaRain
Princess_Feylin

I actually have someone I'm planning on tossing in as a thrall, just waiting for it to be acknowledged that she's leaving her old one [she's got her mother's sense of direction and is going to get lost and picked up.]

And I'll fling those two a PM and ask. X3
Sounds awesome. Let me know what you hear?  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:30 am
Princess_Feylin

Ah, drat! Amazons really was my second guess. Okay, well! Meeting up with her before all these female thralls are taken, so probably pretty early in the expedition, and then perhaps shortly thereafter they would come across Tzila so that morale could be improved somewhat. I warn you that Vikings with low morale can be sort of unpleasant though, so maybe you'd prefer to have Tzila captured after the band comes across Dragons' girls?

Sounds good! Up to you on where Tzila's capture falls.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff