This is what started it all...

~~~~~
ɣou've been invited.

ωhat is Happening?: Yearly Ball
ωhere Am I Going?: Palace of Shadows
ωhere is this taking place?: In Exactly Three Days
αt What Time Does it Begin? 6:00 At Night
~~~~~

As part of an elemental royal family, you often get invitations like these. But as you look at the letter, it isn't very specific; it doesn't say who your host is, or why you should go. Doesn't that seem suspicious? Let's make this even worse: the Palace of Shadows is home to the King, Queen, and Princess/Prince of Shadows. Rumor has it that they are planning something.. how should I put it.. why not we just say, they are planning something that isn't very nice. But do your parents (the King and Queen) listen to those rumors? Of course not; they think it's just a bunch of lies and force you to go anyways, since all they elemental royal families got that same invitation. They just need an excuse to find you a husband/wife. So now that your going, you simply want to enjoy yourself, while constantly trying to ignore those rumors. Love is in the air, and you want to enjoy yourself. But why should you ignore that gut feeling that something is wrong, I ask, if they actually might be true...

...this is where it all began.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:34 pm
۞ Roles ۞

Who is going to be there...

**Note: There can only be one person from each royal elemental going to the ball. For example: you can't have both a prince and princess of water going. Only ONE each.

**Note 2: There will be an equal amount of boys and girls in this RP. If all three Princes are taken, there will only be Princess roles left (and vice versa.) I will be currently updating it do help you all out.

Water Prince/Princess: Taken by Poptartchibi
Light Prince/Princess: Taken by PoppiHollaPuddelz
Earth Prince/Princess: Taken by InvertedCr0sses
Air Prince/Princess: Taken by Tytun
Fire Prince/Princess: Taken by Me.

**Shadow Prince/Princess: Taken by Senya-sama

If you want to use this skelly:

[b][i]The person who pulls my strings:[/i][/b] (Username)
[b][i]I am called:[/i][/b] (Name/Nicknames)
[b][i]I am this years young: [/i][/b](Age)
[b][i]If you can't see this, I'm a:[/i][/b] (Gender)
[b][i]Don't judge me 'cause I'm: [/i][/b](Straight, Bi, Gay, etc.)
[b][i]My short life story[/i][/b]: (Bio)
[b][i]When I look in the mirror I see:[/i][/b] (Pic: Anime Please)

Please PM me your profile and title it "Accepted Invitation." If it isn't titled this, I won't read it and just delete it. Also, if you want to reserve a spot, just say so, but it will only be open for 24 hours. After that, it will be open again. Then put a wasabi pie if you will read the rules below.

...is your decision.  

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:40 pm
۞ Rules ۞

Just like everything...

HAVE. FUN.This will be the first rule. Always. If you don't enjoy, please make it so you do.

Please be active. I want RP to live as long as possible.

PG - 16, though love is encouraged. It's a ball, isn't it? I am a very...perverted person and would love to see some good stuff. But, since it's not allowed, please time skip or take it to PMs.

At least have name and pic in every post. Pretty posts, if possible. I love them.

I need to know this: If you simply skimmed the rules, put a yum_puddi in your post to me.

BE LITERATE. USE PROPER GRAMMAR PLEASE PEOPLE. I want at least one paragraph per post (4 -5 sentences). No text talk. None. And please use quotations for talking and italics for thoughts. PLEASE.

Please alert me if you will be inactive for a while. I need to know, okay?

Help me out: If you thoroughly read the rules, please put a tea icon in your post to me.

Please join further RPs! biggrin Thanks for joining!

...things have to be followed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:27 am
۞ Accepted Profiles ۞

Now you will see...

The person who pulls my strings: MadeAsAFilipino
I am called: Ysabelle Kaji
I am this years young: 17
If you can't see this, I'm a: Female
Don't judge me 'cause I'm: Striaght
My short life story: As Fire Princess, Ysabelle was short tempered. To be honest, her whole family was like that. But don't think that she isn't kind (even though she can be tom boyish at times.) Ysabelle's life in the castle was very carefree. She wandered around a bunch of times after her schooling was over. She even excelled and finished everything there was to learn just to get it over with and have freetime. Her father and mother were too busy taking care of the kingdom to worry too much about their only daughter. They had a lot of faith in her and knew she could handle life on her own. But she hated how she was so... apart from everybody. She never had met anyone outside of the castle, so now when she gets invited to this ball, Ysabelle happily and eagerly agrees to go.
When I look in the mirror I see: User Image

The person who pulls my strings: InvertedCr0sses
I am called: Sephira
Don't judge me 'cause I'm: Bisexual
My short life story: My world has gone grey. I am not accepted among my parents, nor the noblemen of the Earth clan. I search for love to help fill the empty spaces, but I can never get enough.[Earth Princess]

The person who pulls my strings: Senya-sama
I am called: Hetrious "Hunter" Crouw
I am this years young: Nineteen
If you can't see this, I'm a: Male
Don't judge me 'cause I'm: Pansexual
My short life story: Despite what most people would think, Hetrious (or Hunter, as many people around the castle call him) is not some spoiled, pampered, rich brat that expects to get his way no matter. Neither is he a sadistic monster like some people have spread rumors saying he is. Instead, he is a gentleman with perfect manors and a sharp intellect. This is mainly because for most of his life he has been surrounded by his tutors, who taught him at an early age how to read, write, and a wide variety of other things that involved music, history, and arithmetic lessons. There was little else he could do since when he was young Hunter was often ill and unable to leave his bed from sickness. His parents would worry but his immune system grew stronger as he grew older so now he rarely ever falls ill anymore. Since then he has began doing things outside of the castle, and became a great hunter, earning him his nickname. He often hears the rumors about him and his parents, although if people ask him about the, he never gives a straight answer. Most people in the palace would tell you that it almost always seems like Hetrious is up to something, although if you don't know him it really can be hard to tell.
When I look in the mirror I see:
User Image

I am called: Mitsuki Shimizu/Nickname: Suki
Don't judge me 'cause I'm: Straight
My short life story: Mitsuki has been living in the Water Palace her whole life, her father the ruler of the Water Kingdom. She lived happily, until her mother died of an illness when Suki was ten. There was only Suki, her two sisters, and her father left of the pure blooded family of the Water Kingdom. Her father wants to give Suki the crown, since she is the eldest of the two sisters. She is unsure whether she is ready for the responsibilities of the crown, she usually runs off when things gets too overwhelming. There is always a pulling in the back of her mind whether she even wants the crown or not.

I am called: Celian Navelle
I am this years young: 19
Don't judge me 'cause I'm: Straight
My short life story: Despite being born into the noble family of Navelle, rulers of the Palace of Air, Celian has never once considered himself higher than any other person. In fact, his carefree nature and inability to make realistically tough choices have put him at a crossroads. On one hand, he lacks the discipline and determination to be King one day. On the other, his equality nature has placed him on a friendly and well-known level to the general population of his family's kingdom. With the invitation sent to him, he wonders if he'll be able to be himself, or forced to play the role of a noble.

The person who pulls my strings: PoppiHollaPuddelz
I am called: Adriel Sonderlei
I am this years young: 18
Don't judge me 'cause I'm: Bi
My short life story: Being a prince of the Light Kingdom - or even an inhabitant of the kingdom would never have appealed to Adriel, had he been given the choice. He considers his powers to be weak, since most of the Light populace were dedicated to purity and healing, his mother included. Raised to be a charming, capable young man that could please a crowd and command a kingdom, it was so directly apposed to Adriel's personal beliefs that in time, he learnt to fake a smile to the outside world. His own dark desires went unnoticed, his desire for power slowly festering under a benign mask. Most would agree that the Prince was a paragon of excellence and justice, but just once or twice, some royal servants and staff have seen a flash of darkness is their Prince's eyes...
When I look in the mirror I see:
User Image

...who'll you will have to deal with.  

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:51 pm
Bump~ heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:07 pm
Bump!!! dramallama dramallama dramallama  

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:09 pm
I'm going to go ahead and start posting, just so that we can attract that one more person. I'll be inviting people too, just to help out. mrgreen

What day:The Day of the Ball
Time:6:00
Situation: ✦The doors to the Palace of Shadows have just opened at exactly six o clock for the ball.

Your starter posts should be one of these three things (these are the only options smile

Your character can already be at the doors, just entering the castle.
Your character can be heading to the castle.
Your character is late because they completely forgot (or any other other reason) and is rushing or taking their time over there.

☽ Ballroom. ☾
User Image

Last, but definitely not least, if you want, it would be nice if you could put what you outfit (attach a picture; you can see what I mean if you look at my post) your character is wearing. You don't have to, I just like pictures (you can all probably tell that.)

Poptartchibi

Tytun

InvertedCr0sses

Senya-sama

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:19 pm
ϫsabelle ҝaji

User Image

❝No matter what anyone does to me;
insult me or torture me...

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Standing outside of the Palace of Shadow's doors, Ysabelle was relieved when the doors finally creaked open. It seemed like the aura of the atmosphere outside the castle was dark; it was so still. Crows and ravens flew around the towers and the sky was a gloomy gray. The sun didn't seem to shine here. Is it like this everyday? Ysabelle thought to herself. Luckily, it wasn't dreary enough so that it rained, or her dress, gloves, or tiara wouldn't be ruined. She really didn't mind; it was her parents that did. But she didn't argue with them, even though she hated wearing dresses. Ysabelle despised dressing up in general. But as a princess, what do you expect?

As she stepped inside, a servant led her to the ballroom. In her perspective, the ballroom was magnificent. Though it was a little on the dark side, she still though it was very well built. The chandeliers' candles twinkled dimly. Ysabelle's heels made a a low noise as they hit the polished marble floor as she walked toward a seat. As she looked out of the window, she patiently waited until the other royals, and who their host was (for she had never seen the Prince of the Palace of Shadows) as she drank a cup of tea and hummed a tune.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

...my head will still be held high
and my soul will burn on forever.❞

Poptartchibi

Tytun

InvertedCr0sses

Senya-sama

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:39 pm
Mitsuki • Shimizu

Water Princess

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•

I can't imagine

User Image
Suki stood outside the doors of the palace. She looked around anxiously, with her fingers lightly drumming on her thigh. She was sent here to represent the Water Kingdom, a big responsibility. A responsibility she hadn't wanted. The outline of the full moon could be seen in the sky, the translucent figure a comfort for her. The moon had always strengthened the Water Kingdom, and it seemed to calm her.
She didn't want to go to the ball, in fact, she would rather be in her room now, simply reading a book or painting. Balls weren't her style. So she simply waited outside, staring at the figure of the palace. It loomed over her, and she felt desperately small compared to it. Shaking her head side to side to clear all her thoughts, she stepped in the door. She stood in the entrance, looking around, eyeing everything. She really had no idea where to go, or how to get there. So Suki stood and waited, hoping someone would come along that could help her.

that this was all for nothing.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:13 pm
User Image
Celian Navelle

"We're here, Master Navelle."

Snapping out of the daydream he had been having during the trip over, the Prince of Air slowly pressed his forehead against the window of his parent's transportation, looking up at the admittedly foreboding, but still pretty amazing, looking palace. If this was how the Palace of Shadows looked like, perhaps the other Palaces were similar as well?

Looking up to his driver, he gave a soft smile as he stated, "Thank you, Mair."

"Would you like for me to stay until you are done, sire?"

"No, no... Mother and father know how long this will take. When it reaches its end, they will send you for me. Besides, you need to take the time off and relax, instead of just sitting around some car."

"As you wish, sire."

"Mair... Don't do it just because I 'command' you. Do it because you want to."

"Alright, sire..." came the driver's chuckle as the Prince stepped out of the transportation.

Once he was out, the Prince started to move toward the Palace's entrance, dusting his fingers lightly over his tuxedo, trying to get the light creases out. The door was open at the time, so it wasn't much effort for him to simply walk in. Once he was inside, though, the first thing he noticed was the young woman standing there by herself. It was hard to tell from his current spot, but it seemed like she wasn't exactly the happiest to be here. Moving up to her, he placed his hand on her shoulder with a light pat.

"If you're here, miss," he stated as he walked to her side, "then you must be one of the Princesses of the Elements correct? I'm the Prince of Air, and it's nice to meet one of the other elemental royals. But let's not dwell on formalities." Looking around, he found whom he assumed to be a servant and called them over. With a little guidance, he then turned back to the woman, "Come, let's head to the ballroom. Can't make the others wait, you know."  

Tytun

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:39 pm
Tytun
Mitsuki • Shimizu

Water Princess

I can't imagine

User Image
She had heard his footsteps, only barely though, but she hadn't been expecting a hand to be placed on her shoulder. Suki lightly jumped at the sudden contact, then looked over at the person who had done it. She stared at him for a moment, then lightly shook her head to clear her thoughts again. "It's a pleasant to meet you." She said, and looked up at him again as they walked. "The Princess of the Water Kingdom at your service." She said, not really sure if she liked the formalities. She had talked so freely at home, but here she would have to watch herself and to make sure she didn't screw anything up. She was silent for the walk, her eyes straying to different parts of the room. She sighed, her hair slightly falling in her face.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:16 pm
PoptartChibi

User Image
Celian Navelle

Following the servant of Shadow Palace, the Prince looked toward the Princess of Water, smiling gently. "The Princess of Water, eh? Like I said before, it's great to meet another noble. I wonder if there's anyone else at the ballroom?"

Once they had arrived in the ballroom, with the servant heading off to complete their tasks. Looking around the vast space, he only noticed one other person there, her choice of attire giving him a very faint idea of which Kingdom she was from. Moving his hands up to press against the back of his head in a carefree manner, he took a step forward as he began to speak.

"I'm not one for formalities, trust me. I mean, after all, most nobles would prefer to be addressed properly at all times and... all that stuff. Me? I'm just here because I was asked to be here." Turning around to face her with a soft smile, he then added, "Even if it's not someplace you would want to be, try and have some fun. It's a party, after all!"

Chuckling lightly, he turned again and began walking off, leaving the Water Princess to her own devices.  

Tytun

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:09 am
Tytun
Mitsuki • Shimizu

Water Princess

I can't imagine

User Image
Suki crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows. "A party? Not the kind of party I enjoy." She mumbled to herself, and found seat to sit down. She crossed her legs, and placed her head in her hand. Siging, she looked out one of windows in the ball room. The moon's shape was more prominant now, and it did give her comfort. Suki figured that she could get this ball over with quickly if she just stayed in her spot, and stared out the window the whole time. So that is what she did. Suki didn't move from her seat, her eyes keeping there place upon the full moon's figure in the sky.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:39 pm
Poptartchibi

Tytun

InvertedCr0sses

Senya-sama

MadeAsAFilipino

User Image
{ADRIEL SONDERLEI}
User Image
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
.:.:.Yo, we make it big in this city when we round town
Yea, and we crank the music until the neighbors found out.:.:.
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

Adriel's face was smooth and composed, reflecting none of the boredom of the journey. If the occupants of his carriage had been from any other kingdom, Adriel was pretty sure that the air would be thick with curses at the long lineup in front. But the Light people were too mild-mannered, too non-confrontational to ever consider it.
Still, he thought he caught a flicker of annoyance in the doorman's eyes, even as the man smiled.
"It's a shame, sir. I'm afraid we might not be able to make it to the ball on time. I'm terribly sorry."
Adriel forced a smile.
"Don't worry about it."
There was an awkward silence as they both stopped talking, and the carriage rolled on forwards, rattling over rocks and gravel. Incessant winds battered at the door, threatening to rip the vehicle and free Adriel. He would've sighed, but that would have given it away. He was supposed to be brimming with enthusiasm to represent his kingdom - his weak, frail kingdom.
Still, he supposed that arriving late would have its benefits. Courtesies and greetings aside, he'd be able to see all of the gathered royals of the elements in their own element. Hopefully they'd be at that stage where the stiff formalities were over, and only then would Adriel begin to hazard a guess at his fellow elementals' personalities.

User Image

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Senya-sama

Quotable Prophet

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:04 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH e t r i o u sxxC r o u w
xxxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf you call this love ♥( black m a g i c
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR e p e n t ! R e p e n t !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThen l i g h t the ( flames ) of hatred

Despite the fact that no one could see him, Hetrious Crouw had been the first one in the ballroom. It was his own ball, after all, and it would be terribly rude of him as a host to show up late for his own gathering. That didn't mean, however, that anyone actually had to be able to see him. He had hidden himself in a swath of shadows in one of the four corners of the room, something made easy by the room's rather unnatural style of lighting. The main floor and center of the room were brightly lit up like anyone might expect them to be, but as you pulled back from the center the room seemed to very subtly grow dimmer, like a photograph with worn edges. Many of the rooms were a member of the Shadow Royal Family might have to encounter an outsider were lit in this odd manor, allowing for all sorts of odd light tricks that they could pull off with the shadows. Making themselves unable to be seen was only one of them.

It might seem odd that Hetrious was hiding from his own party guests, although to the young prince the maneuver made perfect sense. He could very easily watch all of the arriving guests this way, and often judge their personalities before even talking to them. Or, at the very least, gain some speck of useful information about whomever his quests were.

All Hetrious really got from watching the Air Prince and Water and Fire Princesses was a feeling that at least most of them were not excited to be here. Both princess had made recluses of themselves rather quickly, instead of trying the converse with one another like one would think they would do. Hetrious smirked slightly to himself. Oh, these would be interesting ones, he could tell.

Separating himself from the shadows in one fluid, graceful movement Hetrious made his way over the the Fire Princess, whom he saw staring out the window at the stars. He had been hoping that all of his guests would arrive before he went to introduce himself to anyone, but did not want to wait any longer. There was a chance that the Light Prince had decided to not come, and if that was the case Hetrious did not want to keep everyone else waiting.

"Good evening, you must be Ysabelle Kaji, of the Fire Kingdom," Hetrious stated with a slight smile on his lips that almost looked warm. "I'm Hetrious Crouw, your host," he continued, bowing respectfully as he introduced himself. It was always like him to play the gentleman.

[OOC] Hetrious's outfit. [/OOC]  
{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces