Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Quest for some proper Water (Tseng & Yuzhi) (FIN) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:01 pm
QUESTLINE: A Source of Water

"Wait wait, stop, wait a second!"

You pause for a second as a Famine clansmember apprehends you. You notice they are standing in a very very large ditch, carrying a shove. There is nothing in the ditch however, as you peer down into the six-foot deep expanse.

"Okay, here let me explain." She points downwards into her little project. "I am trying to create a reservoir, you know, of water. So that we can build farms again." She scowls. "Don't give me that look, it is important to cultivate as much as it is to collect. Now, I need a few good sources of water, I'm hoping once we get enough supplies to create some piping down into the water."

Did she mean, literally take from a water reserve? Well, hopefully not.

OOC

- Roll a 100-sided dice and match your dice roll to the results below. Keep on rolling until you find the perfect water reserve. You complete the quest once you have done so!

- 1-20: You reach an area that seems to be particularly wet, close to Amityville, but there also seems to be an awful stench nearby, probably not...
- 21 - 40: You head into the Weeping Forest, but only manage to get yourself lost, though you could swear you hear a trickling noise
- 41 - 60: You see a small pond close to Amityville, but it is filled with Minipet life. Maybe not....
-61 - 80: You see a well close to the Weeping Forest and hurriedly rush towards it. It is empty...
- 81 - 100: At last, deep in the Weeping Forest, you see a well. As you look deep into it, and pull the bucket upwards, you realize the water is not only fresh, it is rather delicious as well! This will be perfect! Water Reserve Found

Pales rolled 1 100-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:03 pm
Yuzhi had dragged Tseng out for a bit of a walk and by drag it was more like she asked him if he wanted to go with her and he agreed exuberantly as always. During their outing they were accosted by someone of the Famine. Yuzhi had listened patiently to the request peering up at the figure and without even hesitation she simply said, "Yes. Come along now, Tseng or I will leave you behind~," she teased back and then went to explore.

The tiny Horseman was rather adamant in helping out the Lost Clans it seemed as she took on things without even needing to be asked twice, perhaps determined to get back to some semblance of normalcy that had been lost.

As they walked her shoes almost got stuck in some mud making her pause. Where there was mud there was water ...? Apparently this water came with a horrible stench making her wrinkle her nose and cover her lower face with a part of her dangling sleeve.

"Tseng, I don't think this is it," she said with a bit of a choking sound. This was terrible she hurriedly turned to try and get upwind of this horrid place.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 100-sided dice: 93 Total: 93 (1-100)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:04 pm
Being dragged out was unexpected but it wasn't bad. It gave Tseng an opportunity to get a better feel for their new surroundings to explore. That and it was rather important that they did stock up on certain supplies. Water was especially important. Oh how he missed those ponds of his old home. Water was everywhere on Conquest. Here... not so much. Not to mention it was a bit crucial for them if they wanted to grow their own things. In otherwords, he had no qualms about Yuzhi agreeing to the little quest for water without letting him have a say on the matter.

Keeping close to his sister as they headed on out, where they chanced upon some yucky mucky water (?).

"Eeeewwwww nonono. That will definitely not do," he said while waving the air, "Come! This way sister!"

He ventured away, into the forest. Perhaps there was more of a resource there than right by the school. Further ahead, he managed to spot what appeared to be a well of stone.

"Look!" he cried out before pointing at the well rather dramatically. The imperial soldier soon bounded on over towards it and placed a foot onto the edge as he leaned over to peer into its depths. It was pretty deep. He couldn't even see the bottom.

"Could it be? A true source of water? It might just be!" he chimed, sounding rather excited over the prospect. Grabbing onto the rope, he began to quickly draw the bucket up. It took a little while, but it soon came into view. Carefully, he took it and gazed into the water. It was clear. It smelled sweet! One sip later and he found that it was absolutely delicious as well.

"Wonderous! We have found the water!" he cried out, suddenly thrusting the bucket over his head to show to the world (which was really just Yuzhi right now unless there were creepers about) that he had found fresh water. Unfortunately the bucket was still rather full so the action caused some of it to spill out and onto his head.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:34 pm
When her brother said to follow him she did so since he seemed to be on to something and indeed he apparently was. Either Fortune smiled upon them with all the auspiciousness it could muster or Tseng was extremely lucky (probably both) but he had found a good source of water! She gave a clap at his display no doubt encouraging his theatric behavior, "Good work, Brother!" she congratulated him cheerfully with a big smile.

Though she did seem a bit let down by the quickness they had completed the task. It was like they had only just started and now they were done.

"Tseng, is it just me, or did this task not take that long at all?" She asked on a serious note her arms crossing over her chest.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:41 pm
Shaking his head quickly to get rid of some of the water, he set the bucket onto the edge of the well and went to wring out his hair that he managed to efficiently soak. Tseng didn't seem to care too much though. They had found water. The well was rather deep from what he could tell so they probably had found a lot of water too!

"No. We found it rather quickly actually. We didn't even need dowsing rods!" he laughed before tossing his hair behind him. That was about as dry he was going to get it right now.

"Go on. Have a sip. It is..." he paused before closing his hands and opening them as if revealing something before him. "Refreshing."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:54 pm
She watched her brother fuss with his hair that had gotten a bit wet and just smiled sedately at him, "That is what you get when you hold it over your head like that," Yuzhi teased lightly. Glad that he shared her feelings on the brevity of their 'quest' she nodded a bit, "Yes. I am almost disappointed," she sighed lightly.

Invited to try the water she moved closer to get a bit out of the bucket that had been set down and found the taste of the water to be very delightful. She smiled happily, "Well, I suppose it was well worth the brief trip to have found this treasure," she allowed with a bit of a nod.

Yuzhi flicked a bit of water at her Brother. Just because she could.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:59 pm
"Ah true. This would have been a much more noteworthy quest if we had perils along the way. Even a guardian of the well would have sufficed!" he lamented wistfully. No chance for combat here. No chance for glory either for that matter. Oh well. He will get his chance another time.

"But! We have much more to do. Perhaps our other quests to aid our kind will be more... exciting," he nodded before flinching as water was flicked into his face.

"Hey now!" Tseng protested before glancing at the bucket and reaching over to dip his fingers into it.

"Koi splashes the pond!" he cried out before flicking some right back at her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:06 pm
"My poor battle starved Brother," she lamented somewhat teasingly with a small smile. Not that she minded fighting if she had to. In fact she would probably be among the first to call upon her spear if the need was there but for the most part she was content to pretend to be a pacifist.

Yuzhi agreed with a small nod, "Hopefully they will be more exciting indeed, in the off chance you do a quest without me I wish you fortune," she said with a bit of a nod. Basically she was very much alright with her brother doing things that didn't include her - it happened.

His protest made her grin that is until he flicked water back at her. Her hand went in the bucket grabbing a bit of water to splash back at him, "Water Dragon's Geyser!" She could play his game.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:12 pm
Tseng nodded to her with a friendly smile, "And to you too."

He did not mind if she went on an expedition of her own either. They were siblings but they did not need to do everything together. If so, that would be a bit awkward. Considering she was a scholar and he a soldier. They had their own specialties and whatnot.

"Ack! A fair blow" he cried out while recoiling dramatically before reeling back around, "But you are no match for the Tsunami's Wake!"

As he said that, he scooped water from the bucket to splash right back at her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:24 pm
It was almost lamentable that they were wasting water this way but on the other hand they had dipped their hands in the water (now several times) and that was nowhere near sanitary to put back in with the rest of the nice clear water. So, might as well play with the water that was left.

Speaking of.

She stared down at the larger splash of water her brother had dashed on her and then looked back up at him and then back down again. Her expression wasn't angry but there was an unnerving grin on her face as she took the bucket and splashed the rest of the water at her sibling, "WRATHFUL TSUNAMI OF THE LEVIATHAN-GOD!"

Then she dropped the bucket back into the well and made a run for it.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:29 pm
"What? NOOOOOOOO!"

And just like that, Tseng was drenched once more. Holding his hands up, he flailed a bit before falling onto his back as if he had just taken a massive blow.

"Uuugh. You have defeated me this time Yuyu! One day, I shall claim vengeance!"

He pointed up before he realized that she had already bolted off. In that case, he quickly dropped his little act to jump up to his feet where he than chased after her.

"I'LL GET YOU ONE DAY!" he called out as he ran.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:54 pm
"With the way you run that day could be long off," She razzed back at her Brother and just simply kept running ahead of him trying to be mindful of obstacles that is until longer parts of her outfit got snagged by a reaching claw-like branch forcing her to stumble back and fall directly on her rear end.

She winced from the impact a couple small droplets of tears falling from her eyes as she fell a bit harder than she had expected to.

Though she tried not to linger too long as she tried to frantically free herself so she could flee Tseng's wrath.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:03 pm
What? No way! Tseng pressed on harder as he ran on after her. Though, when she suddenly stumbled, he didn't quite expect that and nearly bowled right over her. Thankfully he just managed to flip himself over to prevent actually tripping over his sister. Once he landed, he darted back with a devilish look in his eyes.

"1000 Prods of Glee!" he shouted as he began to poke at her sides to try and tickle her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:15 pm
Letting out a screech of dismay as her Brother flipped over her and then darted for her, it was too late!

"NOOOO!" She squealed and then he was upon her. Yuzhi's hands pushed at her brother to get him to relent as she was overtaken by a fit of giggling from being tickled. "Ahh! S-S-Stop! I reh-reh-lent-taahaha! You have wu-woooon fuh-fu-for now," she tried to talk in between the giggles but much of it was hard to understand.

He cheated. She was sure of it.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:17 pm
Since she gave up, Tseng went ahead and relented before standing tall and proud as if he had defeated a major foe. He was still rather wet, but he didn't give a damn.

"Then I have won!" he said before striking a victory pose. He lingered that way for a moment or so before reaching down to help his sister back to her feet.

"You should have known better than to try and face the mighty Tseng!" he beamed, "Though, I think we should let the rest of the clan know of our bounty."  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff