Reply {{::Dead Threads::}}
The beautiful puppeteer... ((Me and Vruez)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Empress Violet

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image In a small city area in north japan a small high school stands firm as an amazing academy producing the smartest and most talented students from miles around.

Of course it seems as if there are no problems, but one day a special student decides to drop in for her first day.... A beautiful and seemingly flawless white haired beauty shares the same classroom with our main character, a somewhat average boy who seems to have a fascination for the unknown.

This beauty bewildered him and bewitched his every sense from the moment he saw her. He thought of her, he saw her when he closed his eyes... so he decided to pursue this mysterious girl and follow her to her home.

This new mystery befuddles him, she lives and runs a small puppet shop miles from the school...she seems strange to him now but all he wants is to know her...will he have the courage to face the mysterious puppeteer or will he leave her to her weirdness without a chance....

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:48 pm
Wow. That seems like a grand plot. Could I join in ? If you dont mind of course. ..

Just a query, is the plot centered towards horror/mystery/romance ?

Or is it more psychological ?

Vruez
Vice Captain

High-functioning Snowflake

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200

Empress Violet

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:38 am
Vruez
Wow. That seems like a grand plot. Could I join in ? If you dont mind of course. ..

Oh it's a delightful roleplay that I once began with another so long ago. But he got bored halfway through and decided to leave me, but I digress. The plot is mostly romance but it's a romance based on mystery more then horror and if you were to change the male character and make him a bit of a nut case mentally he could course with her on a psychological level seeing that she's a bit crazy as well. I'll make the profile later so you can see what I mean.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:39 am
Breezeheart
Vruez

Oh it's a delightful roleplay that I once began with another so long ago. But he got bored halfway through and decided to leave me, but I digress. The plot is mostly romance but it's a romance based on mystery more then horror and if you were to change the male character and make him a bit of a nut case mentally he could course with her on a psychological level seeing that she's a bit crazy as well. I'll make the profile later so you can see what I mean.

I understand what you mean. I thought of a different version though.You might not find it so interesting. Suppose the guy is bound in a dimension between reality and illusion that everything he felt and saw was actually hallucination. More of a mystery whether the girl actually exists or just in the guy's imagination. But I guess that might turn boring. I'll have you lead the way, my lady.

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200

Empress Violet

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:49 pm
Vruez
Breezeheart
Vruez

I understand what you mean. I thought of a different version though.You might not find it so interesting. Suppose the guy is bound in a dimension between reality and illusion that everything he felt and saw was actually hallucination. More of a mystery whether the girl actually exists or just in the guy's imagination. But I guess that might turn boring. I'll have you lead the way, my lady.

I actually like that idea, I wouldn't mind if we did that either in this roleplay or in another one? I wouldn't mind trying such a different idea.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:00 pm
Breezeheart
Vruez
Breezeheart
Vruez

I actually like that idea, I wouldn't mind if we did that either in this roleplay or in another one? I wouldn't mind trying such a different idea.

Wow thanks biggrin

I wouldn't mind either. Both the ideas are good for me. I'm slightly more curious aout the original plot.

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200

Empress Violet

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:46 pm
Vruez
Breezeheart
Vruez
Breezeheart
Vruez

Wow thanks biggrin

I wouldn't mind either. Both the ideas are good for me. I'm slightly more curious aout the original plot.

Well then my fine gentleman, how about we begin the original plan and if we happen to get bored with it or end it we can move on to the other. I shall begin with my character profile alright? And if you don't mind I like to be thorough with my character profiles.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:05 pm
Breezeheart
Vruez
Breezeheart
Vruez
Breezeheart
Vruez

Wow thanks biggrin

Well then my fine gentleman, how about we begin the original plan and if we happen to get bored with it or end it we can move on to the other. I shall begin with my character profile alright? And if you don't mind I like to be thorough with my character profiles.

Go right ahead. I'm quite curious both ways. Would love to see the profile.

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200

Empress Violet

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image Name: Raven Elizabeth Standers
Birthday: July 4th
Personality: With a soft voice uttering brilliant mystery her enigma is her personality itself. Her voice and way of thinking leaves some in jaw dropping ecstasy in her wake. She can be seen as cruel when need be or nice when in the presence of those she finds a friend in. She has no qualms with chastising her friends and even her enemies but another thing about her mystery is you never know if your her friend or not... Maybe in a way her personality is uncharacteristic, or maybe those who have met her never knew her long enough to categorize her.
Height: 5,2
Weight: 91 lbs
Hair color: White
Eye color: Red
Favorite color: Scarlet red
Favorite activity: Performing, either as an actor, singer, or puppeteer
Favorite subject: English
Least favorite activity: Extremely strenuous physical activities
Least favorite subject: PE
Phobias: Athazagoraphobia, Eremophobia, Catagelophobia and Arsonphobia.

✓ Nice people
✓ People who stick around to know her
✓ Puppets
✓ Sitting under the moon

Dislikes
✕ Idiotic people
✕ Neanderthals
✕ Fire...
✕ Physical challenges
✕Being forgotten...

Bio
Raven was once a very happy and social little girl, her favorite thing to do was play around everyday with all of the various puppets and dolls her father had made for her and she made it a passion and a talent for what she could do with them. She would sometimes even at a young age perform small skits outside of her parents happy little puppet shop in England.

That is until a mysterious man came to buy a puppet, and an hour after the sell...the shop burst into flames, a mysterious tragedy unsolved that took the poor girls mother and scared her hair as white as snow...

She was hospitalized for shock and her father held her hand through it all while he slowly used the insurance from the shop to take his daughter away from the past she experienced. Watching her mother burn had changed the bright little girl, she was once so happy but now her emotions lay in mystery inside her....

Of course the tole was also taken on her father, the man had purchased a cute shop in japan where he taught his daughter how to create the strange little puppets he made and sell them. It was like everything was back to normal, and Raven became closer and closer to her father and loved him ever so much...they were going to make it through the loss...that is until another mysterious event occurred...

Her father hugged his daughter on that fateful day and told her... "When I get there safely I'll send you a letter ok...one day, I'll come back for you." He kissed her cheek and left, without telling her anything about where he was off to...

She lived her life for the next couple years balancing school and shop repairs, waiting everyday for her father to return or for any type of mail to come for her....in sadness and in mystery, she waited...along, and forgotten.

Now is the day she would join a new school in japan, after learning how to sell her father's puppets she became her own source of self preservation. Now she is alone...in a new world, a new school...a new life...alone, she still waits...

Theme: Daughter to Father

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:10 am
User Image
Name: Naoto Sasaki
Birthday: February 10th

Hair color: Light brown
Eye color: Hazel
Favorite color: White, baby-blue, silver
Favorite activity: Reading manga, writing, sketching, gaming
Favorite subject: History, Literature, Programming
Least favorite activity: Performing arts
Least favorite subject: Biology
Phobias: Ataxophobia, Atelophobia, Atychiphobia, Autophobia, Automatonophobia

Personality: He is the ordinary nice guy. Warm, friendly, jovial, helpful to those he considers friends and finds it easy to get along with strangers and friends alike. He is slightly awkward about his ways, laid-back and carefree, and this air of simplicity draws people to him. However, he cannot get past a certain threshold of intimacy, he never quite opens up to his friends, nor feels the need to. Generally dwelling in his own thoughts, he finds it difficult to confront any emotionally intense situation, and blocks them out in his mind, escaping time and again. However, his mind has a strange manner of compensating for his emotional needs. He can be quite stubborn over what he wants, even the most trivial things. As a result, he is strongly afraid of failure, or anything that challenges his capabilities.

Bio
His childhood has been monotonous and uneventful. He has grown up mostly alone, knowing his mother has died quite young. He doesn't quite remember his mother, except for a few photographs in the family album. He sometimes wonders what it is like to have a mother, but nothing more. The photograph in the album looks and feels like a stranger, and though curious, he feels no other attachment. His father works abroad, and neither father, nor son has yet moved past the communication gap, or attempted to. However, he is quite close to his grandmother, who has raised him in Japan. He doesn't actively remember his childhood, it seems blank when he looks back, but sometimes bits and scratches of memory rush back to him, out of nowhere.

✓ Cycling around town
✓ Hanging out at the shopping mall where he works
✓ Simplicity, both in people and in ways
✓ Making more friends

Dislikes
✕ Bullies
✕ Competition
✕ Lack of perfection
✕ Interruption while work
✕.Challenges

Theme: Waiting for Spring ( Hetalia OST )

Breezeheart

OOC : I took this format as default since you posted in it. I could change it if you like. And I tried to make my character very ordinary, as it says in the plot, in contrast to her. If you want it to be more distinct, please tell me. I have a few things in mind, I'll incorporate them.

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200

Empress Violet

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:47 am
Vruez

Breezeheart

OOC : I took this format as default since you posted in it. I could change it if you like. And I tried to make my character very ordinary, as it says in the plot, in contrast to her. If you want it to be more distinct, please tell me. I have a few things in mind, I'll incorporate them.

That's perfect, And you don't have to change anything because it's done wonderfully to fit The story.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:18 pm
Breezeheart
Vruez

Breezeheart

That's perfect, And you don't have to change anything because it's done wonderfully to fit The story.

Thank you biggrin

Just a second though. I still didnt add the bio and personality. sweatdrop  

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200

Empress Violet

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:04 pm
Vruez
Breezeheart
Vruez

Breezeheart

Thank you biggrin

Just a second though. I still didnt add the bio and personality. sweatdrop

Alright, you go ahead and add that if you wish, make it the best you can ok? smile I'm already excited about what this might become.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:35 am
Vruez

Alright, shall we begin?

There are two different ways to start this in my opinion.

We could begin with the character's beginning their first day of school or we could begin with your character already in class and my character coming in a bit late as a surprise type of ordeal.

Empress Violet

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:40 am
Breezeheart
Vruez

Alright, shall we begin?

There are two different ways to start this in my opinion.

We could begin with the character's beginning their first day of school or we could begin with your character already in class and my character coming in a bit late as a surprise type of ordeal.

Why dont you start with your character first ? That'll give me an insight on how to react and go about it, since you're the game-master and I dont know which direction the story will roll.  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff