Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[1v1] David & Goliath [Shikoba/Yuzhi] (FIN) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
medigel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:41 am
They didn't take long to reach the encampment, and once they were past the borders Shik took the lead. Unsurprisingly, the War horseman had found several promising spots for training not even two days after the announcement of the new Lost Clans: it was part of how he had coped with the loss of so many, by scoping different areas to continue honing his skills. It was what his mentor would have done, he believed.

"This way." He led Yuzhi past the central tent to a clearing which was mostly flat, save for some stumps where trees had been cut for resources. The ground had already become somewhat discolored in a semi-large circle where other clansmen had chosen to spar, and a small weapons rack was off to the side should someone decide to practice with other types of weapons than those they could summon. Shik chose one side of the circle and turned to face her, dagger called to his hand. "Come. Let me see the fires that test Conquest," he said with a flash of a grin.

Pales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:43 am
Things dropped off she followed along after Shikoba's taller form with a small amused hum of her own as she just strode along behind him not really bothering to stand next to him or get a head of him. She was waiting to see where he was going to take her for the sparring session. When it seemed they had arrived she summoned up her spear with a short laugh.

"I am ready whenever you are, Giant, be ready to be brought down," She challenged back at him and then took a defensive stance.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:46 am
"If all you give me is talk, I might not believe you," Shik retorted, his grin still standing. He wanted to test that stance of hers and threw the knife to see how quickly she would react.

A split second after the action he realized it was going a bit higher than wanted. The Imp was so short, and his movements were used to opponents of at least average height.

HP: 40
Damage: lol

Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:49 am
Yuzhi watched as the weapon when on by without so much as trying to graze her, her expression showed amusement. Sometimes being short had it's plus sides. She turned her spear and lightly shifted to jab it at him toward his gut with the butt of her weapon, "I'm talking so can maybe actually locate me for a proper hit, even that failed," she teased back.

It was assured that when she was ready to take things more seriously she would use her weapon as it was supposed to be used but for now it was time to have a bit of fun. She wasn't sure why some of her kin thought this was boring.

With the correct partner this sort of thing was pretty fun. The fight - especially the end when you defeat your foe - was usually pretty fun.

DMG: : T  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:42 am
"Not all battles begin explosively," Shik replied, his grin turning to a smirk as he caught the weapon with his free hand, sharp nails digging into the handle before it could land a hit. "Sometimes it must start as a stream before it can find its way to the faster river." He forced Yuzhi back with a push and took a more defensive stance, studying her height. He would need to make more appropriate adjustments for the next attack lest he make a fool of himself.

(( HP: 40
Damage: dat -8 ))

Pales

Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:08 pm
"Who said anything about explosions, Giant? I'm talking about actually landing a hit on me," She laughed at him this time she let him push her back and let him keep talking once it seemed he was ready she took in his stance and showed him that his first mistake was to make her stand away from him.

Her steps were subtle a couple of small steps backwards her spear balanced to where she could properly aim and suddenly she flung the spear at him with all her might aiming for his shoulder.

DMG: 4

Ol-j-man

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:40 pm
Ah, he had forgotten that Conquest horsemen enjoyed their long range weapons; it was easy to forget when most of the time he had watched the spear in martial combat rather than as a projectile. Shik side-stepped but felt the impact of one side of the twisted end purge into his shoulder nonetheless. "Have you not seen blood expel from a main artery? An explosion is the best way to describe it." With a grunt he grasped the shaft and pulled it out, tossing it her way - followed quickly with a lunge to claw her in return.

(( HP: 36
Damage: 2 ))

Pales

Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:55 pm
She caught her weapon and moved to block his attack with the shaft of her spear albeit a bit clumsily and he ended up clawing her rather healthily against one of her arms while she moved to push him away from her.

This meant she had to take a moment to recover from the attack made against her, "Not bad."

HP: 38
DMG: 0

Ol-j-man

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:00 pm
Shikoba too stepped back a few feet, somewhere between the distance that they had been at the start and being about two armspans out from reach. "You have a versatile weapon, Imp," he complimented back, touching where the spear had breached his skin and staining his fingers with blood; ah, what a feeling. I might say it's as long as you are even~"

Damage: oh gdi dat -8 ))

Pales

Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:06 pm
She took up a bit of a defensive stance now that she'd recovered staring at him with a quirked semi-brow in response to his words, "It is taller than me by a couple of inches," she admitted quietly with a bit of a sigh, "but that does not stop me from using it adequately."

In fact her Brother had often become her guinea pig while she was learning to fight with it when the weapon first came to being.

"Do you perhaps wish to tease me about it a little more or are you actually going to fight?" She tilted her head at him idly. The fabric of the arm he had struck had torn a bit. Certainly there would be an angry red mark on her arm later as the strike firmly grazed the skin without breaking it.

DMG: 0

Ol-j-man

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:16 pm
He chuckled. Yes, he supposed, they were probably talking too much. Shikoba couldn't help it sometimes; the Imp had interesting things to say on and off the battlefield, and it was incurring his impulse to tease. "Very well then." The giant lunged forth again, gripping the dagger but using his claw like hands to swipe at her other shoulder.

Damage: Oh you have got to be kidding me ))

Pales

Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:35 pm
Turning her spear about to the buttend because this was a spar not a battle to the death she approached the taller horseman and moved to make a faked attack at him to try and trick him into thinking she was going attempt to attack him just then, "Not that our little chats aren't fun. I just thought the intention for this was to spar, hm?"

Her faked attack just jabbed at the air near his leg showing just how unfocused the attack had been if it had any real intent to hurt him beyond fooling with him a bit.

DMG: 0 ((Apparently dice don't want them to fight properly.))

Ol-j-man

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:52 pm
"Of course." The little one was swift, and it was a fun challenge for him to keep up. Whether it was from the sudden FEAR deficiency or their severe height differences, though, this was becoming less like a battle and more like they were practicing defending tactics. Not to say that was bad, but Shik was thirsting for mortal combat like the mini pets had given them. He tried to aim his claws at her head to dislodge her bun and maybe obscure her vision, but Yuzhi moved out of the way just in time.

"I would have better things to say if we were getting somewhere with this fight," Shikoba commented.

Damage: OTL ))

Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:55 pm
The fact that he had aimed for her head - perhaps more specifically her hair - was not lost on her she just gave a short amused laugh in response and moved her spear around and aimed the bladed part for a section of The Giant's cloth about his waist hoping to disrupt him through a bit of embarrassment but alas her spear aimed a bit too low and she felt her weapon graze against the outer part of his thigh.

..At least it wasn't in the groin area?

DMG: 2  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:03 pm
Shik was grateful for his choice of clothes: how else would he have moved in a way that the spear only grazed his thigh? Perhaps it was time to try and discourage the location choice before something more important was struck. With a small growl the giant caught the spear on one of its luks and pushed it away, raking his claws across Yuzhi's arm as it was pulled out towards him.

Aaaah sweet, sweet blood.

HP: 34
Damage: 5  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out