Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Sexual Frustrations (Gene and King) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:41 am
Sitting calmly on the edge of the pool, King watched a floresce swim just under the surface. Why the school allowed it to happen he was not sure. All it did was made cat students hungry in gym. Still, that wasn't his business, what was, was the spar he'd promised a while ago with the lovely Gene. Flicking his tail, he sniffed the air, sneezing as he could only smell pool water.

He'd set the letter to meet her here, and she'd replied so- It was now just a waiting game.  
Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:03 am
She'd received the letter - how old fashioned and awesome! - and promptly replied with an okay. It would be her first spar since progressing to Second Year, and she was excited to try out her newly found phasing powers...and her latest FEAR attack.

She had no reason to hurt King bad, though. He was a friend, and this was a friendly spar. So, she wouldn't go too hard on him. Just hard enough.

Seeing the boil's position, she quirked a brow as a queer thought entered her mind. It would be mean, certainly, but it would totally be funny. She hadn't had much fun in a while... and unfortunately King would be the poor victim.

Without another moment's thought, she spear tackled the wolfos boil into the pool.

((HP: 40/40
Damage: 9))

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:29 am
He just barely caught a wiff before she crashed into him. Yelping like a dog, he spun, trying to get her off of him, resorting to his natural form. Sadly this did not go as planned, for the slick floor offered no grip, sending King sprawling into the water.
Growling for a second he barked, "That was a most unconventional greeting Gene."
HP: 21
Damage: 1  
Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:13 am
King had nicked her slightly as they sprawled into the pool, messing up her timing. She had planned on tackling the boil, phasing thought the water, and getting out of the pool ready to counter. Instead, she had ended up sopping wet. Lucky for her, she had been wearing her sparring clothes - a pair of gym shorts and a tee - and didn't have to worry about getting dragged down by pounds of wet cloth.

Pulling herself out of the pool and shifting her hands into a set of wolf claws, she assumed a fighting pose. "Unconventional, maybe. But effective!" She smirked, then gave a little chuckle at seeing the sopping wet Wolfos. He was cute in that sad sort of way. "So other than getting thrown into a pool by a ghoul, how have you been lately?"

((HP: 39/40
Damage: 0))

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:31 pm
She changed, and he huffed, taking a few moments to get out of the pool. Wet wolf, it took a while with little grip in his true form. Still, he eventually made it. Shaking off, flicked his tail, trying to get rib of the droplets. "I have been doing well, though if I required a bath I am sure there are better alternatives than the school's pool, otherwise known as the back-up pond."

Fluffing out his fur best he could, he crouched down, moving from the pool's edge. Lunging at her, he had a small grin. "I take it this is our spar's beginning?"

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:33 pm
She returned the grin, phasing a little too late and receiving a small scratch from one of his claws. This wolf was fast! She about-faced once he was through her, smirking still. Someone had been given a confidence boost recently. "Eh, I've been so-so. Had a nightmare where people died, but I also passed my Year Two exams. So, I guess you could call it even." Right, even.

Still standing in a combat ready pose, Gene gave a taunting finger to the boil. Come get some.

((HP: 38/40
Damage: 0))

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:18 pm
King shook his head, ears giving a small twitch. "I have been hearing the nightmares. Some of our peers are rather noisy...Though, it is possibly rutting. Very confusing at times. But aside, you have my congrats on your achievement. Were the exams difficult?"

Circling again, he snapped his jaws once, twice, and lunged for her, trying to get a snap of her in his teeth.

Carhop Cavalier rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:43 pm
The ghoul smirked as the boil snapped at her, managing to get another teensie scratch on her forearm as she dissipated once again, this time leaping back as the incorporeal shift began. She smirked even wider, then started to cackle as she used her Fear to pick her way into his brain to investigate what would effectively stun him. "King, you've got to be kidding me! This is what you fear? Here we go, then!"

She started to shine, then wisps started to form around her. Slowly, the wisps began to revolve around her, picking up speed until they became a small, glowing hurricane. If he squinted, King would be able to see a smallish figure inside, in what appeared to be a doofy hat.

The wisps cleared, and there she stood in all of her four foot glory. King's worst fear.

User Image

((HP: 37/40
Damage: --
Effect: King loses a turn! Gene gains a turn!))

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 1, 2 Total: 9 (4-16)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:11 pm
She saw the fear; the moment's pause that would give her an opening. She took it, charging forward with her head lowered like a bull, phasing in and out to gain momentum. The child form was replaced by her regular form as she charged, making the whole scene a little more threatening.

Then she tripped over her shoe like a freaking derp.

((HP: 37
Dmg: 0))

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:30 pm
There was a very very pronounced reaction from King as Gene's form changed. For a while King watched, curious. Then when the form took shape, and the green body with the sword became clear, the wolfos froze. Not moving, ref eyes watched her. "Wolf Slayer." He muttered under his breath. The atrocity that slew his kin. The thing that would take a wolf shape, mocking killing a pack with no remorse. Crouching low, King bared his fangs, ears falling flat to his skull and fur raised. When she changed again he snapped at her.

"NEVER take the form for wolf slayer. He will cut any down and- why would you take that abomination's form?"

HP: 19

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-16)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:36 pm
Gene rolled away slowly, receiving a bite on the ankle for her little stunt. If could have totally worked if, y'know, she could maintain and control her momentum. That was in the past, however, and she needed to focus on the now. She had a very frightened and slightly mad Wolfos to deal with.

"To get you to freeze up the way you did. It's one of my Fear attacks. I probe your brain, find out what you fear, and take its shape." She gave a swipe at him with a clawed hand, noticeably wolf-like now since she'd lost the dragon claws during her transformation. "Sorry if I offended you in any sort of way..."

((HP: 36/40
Dmg: 2))

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-8)
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:38 pm
(WTG self @ rolling)  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 4 Total: 11 (3-12)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:39 pm
A shudder ran through the wolfos as she talked about the wolf killer so..casually. "It is not offensive but... to say his name is to summon him. He is without honor or pride. He kills pups and elder alike. He is without humanity, without sanity." He shook his coat.

"He is evil, pure and undeniable. You shame yourself by taking his form, for you are far better than he." Growling he dashed forward, jaws snapping into sending cold into what he could reach.

HP: 17
Fear Used, Tainted fang. Gene suffers 1 damage for 4 rounds.  
Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:12 am
Gene could honestly say that she was confused - they were talking about the same small human child, right? The one who wore a goofy green hat and green clothes with the little sword. A merciless killer? Maybe King was just spouting off legends of his tribe or something...

"Well, if you say so! Next time I'll just turn into a giant cat, or something." She rushed him again, making an attempt at raking his back as he bit into her. Cold...really cold. So very cold.

Backing off and shivering, she gave the Wolfos a quirked eyebrow. "Yeesh, you pack quite the bite. Now we're talking!"

((HP: 35/40
DMG: 5))

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:27 am
He shuddered again. "The stories of him... he hides behind the mask of youth, but his eyes gaze into the light of the crystal see, his hair bring like fools gold and his skin as living as a newborn. His voice shrill, he speaks no words, only cries of fury. He mimics the light elves with their love of the fey, but he is not they. An abomination, he mocks all he sees changing his masks out to assume a new form. Earth, fire, water, air, the very soul. He is a master of deception, the mask of a wolf of shadow and sun sinking his fangs and forcing us to suffer in the snow that sings while we bleed."

A shudder. "He is truly, the worse kind and kindred. Brother and b*****d, he is the wolf slayer, song singer, her who controls time and space." A lunge, however weak. "You would think him true evil if you only knew what he is capable of."

HP: 12
Damage: 2  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas