Submit

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:55 am
(This is based on final fantasy Xand X2.)

Years have passed since Yuna and a guy have brought peace to spira and yuna has since then died. Shortly after her death fiends started to show up more often attack people. On a island a girl leaves her home to join the new group called fiend hunters. She has no idea the cause of the fiend attacks or the fate that is in store for her. As the title says the sorce is sin spawn but unlike the others which came from sin these come from the now ruined farplane which is now allowing souls to return to spira. The spirits change into one of three things if they stay in spira for to long. Fiends sinspawn and evil aeons. Two groups have formed The aeons which are made up of summoners who have the ability to use good aeons and follow the ways of Yevon (Yes i went there) and The fiend hunters who can use elemental magic to fight fiends.
My role will be like yunas in ffX2 but a fiend hunter instead of a sphare hunter.
Yours will be a human from the past. (Like Tidus from ffX)
Use this skelly to pm me your profile do not post it here.

Gaia Name:
Rpc Name:
Bio: (Keep in mind your role when makeing this.)
weapon:
personality:
Pic:

Gaia Name:Neko Queen Nala
Rpc Name:Rikka
Bio:After word reached her about the fiend problem she set out to join the fiend hunters and ended up being the first feind hunter that can use aeons.
Weapon:a staf much like yunas.
personality: spirited and a bit reckless.
Pic:User Image

Gaia Name: Dark Lord Helious
Rpc Name: Thaddeus "Grim" Reaper
Bio: As a Human from the Past, Just like Tidus, He was formed by Pryeflies who had reincarnated him into a Solid form for this mission to figure out why the Fiends are attacking.

Yuna had prevaield in defeating Sin, Which had later been proved to be Jecht, His son named Tidus was there, somehow he had been formed by the Pyreflies to help stop his Father. His Father's Friend, Auron had also been an Unsent, But let's get back to the Point of THIS character, not others. He had been reincarnated by the Pyreflies to help the Fiend Hunters stop the issue and find what had created this large outbreak.
weapon: A Wyvern Blade that inflicts Flame elemental Damage
User Image
personality: His Personality differs form situation, Mostly he's a Calm, Friendly, Kind, and Protective person. He's Pretty Strategic aswell/
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:05 am
bump!  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:23 pm
BUMP!  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:52 pm
Question... Are we Required to use only final fantasy X-X2 pictures or just Anime in General?

Either way I got a Picture that I'm going to use.

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:14 am
Dark Lord Helious
Question... Are we Required to use only final fantasy X-X2 pictures or just Anime in General?

Any anime pic will do but pm me the profile.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:59 pm
Neko Queen Nala
Dark Lord Helious

Any anime pic will do but pm me the profile.

Alright, Then prepare to get a message of Profile-ness!

BWAHAHAHAAHAHA!  

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:52 pm
Dark Lord Helious
"Finaly three months and it is in sight." Rikka said thinking out loud as he saw the fiend hunters base only a few hills away. After a quick jump for joy she stared to run she forgot to watch out for feinds. Just as she started to run up the hill a earth based sinspawn triped her. As she drew her staff a bounch of feinds appeared Blocking her way to get in sight of the base. "This is great now a that is needed is....." She tared to say as the sinspawn changed into a evil aeon. "Well i wanted a workout but this is a bit much." She said Wondering how she wasgong to get out of this sot on her own.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:44 pm
( Let me know if you desire me to change anything. So when you said Hills, I take it your at either The Calm Lands, Or Mi-Hen Highroad?)

Thaddeus had awoken on a small hill, Not to far away from the Evil Aeon and Riika's session.
He had no clue why he was there or where he was before, but decided to push it off as he looked up, Watching the Girl and the Aeon.(Which Aeon Exactly?)
He had some strange sword at his side, which he picked up and unsheathed. He smiled and looked over there to see what the Aeon's next movement was, or if the Girl needed help.  

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:16 am
Dark Lord Helious
( Let me know if you desire me to change anything. So when you said Hills, I take it your at either The Calm Lands, Or Mi-Hen Highroad?)

Thaddeus had awoken on a small hill, Not to far away from the Evil Aeon and Riika's session.
He had no clue why he was there or where he was before, but decided to push it off as he looked up, Watching the Girl and the Aeon.(Which Aeon Exactly?)
He had some strange sword at his side, which he picked up and unsheathed. He smiled and looked over there to see what the Aeon's next movement was, or if the Girl needed help.
((I left which one up to you. I was refer to the calm lands. There The only place that is blocked by mountains.))

"Well Lets get this Started!" She said as she Spun her Staff summoning Valefor Quickly. After a quick pet on the head He flew to the sky and started fighting the evil aeon. As they battled each other She started fighting the other feinds off. Not haveing much luck because of her lack of strength. After being pushed away from Valefor She took out a sphare. Seconds later her staff changed into two guns and she started shooting at them. It was clear as that she was fighting a loseing battle as Valefor was defeted and vanished. The Evil Aeon turned towards her ready for a attack. "This is dissterriffic." She said Not able to shoot at it because of the fiends still attacking her. She knew the only way to stop them was to get rid of the evil aeon but even if it was close to returning to the farplane She had her hands full.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:51 pm
Thaddeus had ran towards the Feinds with his long sword and had slashed through some of the fiends easily. He stood there calmly as he raised the sword up and looked at some other fiends. He attacked them again, His sword glew red, Sending a Flame Tongue attack at the enemies.
He wasn't sure how he knew how to use the attacks, But he pushed it off after he had killed some of the last few Fiends attacking the Girl.
Afterwards, he looked a the Girl.
"Think you can handle that Thing if I can take the Fiends?" He said, as he prepared in another fighting stance as more had came.  

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:23 am
Rikka shot at the Aeon causeing it to back up for a few as a Flame took out the Feinds around her. When the fire stoped se saw anthere person. a confuse look crssed her face as more feinds appeared. She shook it off as she heard the guy ask her i she could handle the aeon. "If you can keep them off my back and yours yes!" She yelled takeing a shot at a feind that was forming right behind Thaddeus. She had no clue who the guy was but welcomed the help. After anthere quick change her guns formed to a staff and she took a stance. Just keep them away while summon anthere aeon." She sad stepping back from him.

((Keep in mind words and beings like summon and aeon are new to him. Also he does not have memory loss he just is out of his time and he has no idea that he died and was brought to life again. Think how Tidus was when FF X started up. ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:37 pm
(( I know, But I wanted to add a little thing that seperates them a bit from each-other besides Appearance, Unless that bugs you.))

Thaddeus nodded, then he sent another flame tongue attack at some more fiends. He then then sighed as she shot one that had appeared behind him.

He took on some more of the fineds, one By one the numbers dropped with a good rate. He turned to see her getting ready to summon an Aeon.
What is that thing...? he thought, as he attacked more fiends.  

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:20 pm
Dark Lord Helious
((No that is fine with me. Just let me know ahead of time about things like that so i am not cought completely off gaurd.))
As Rikka spun her staff a flame appeared in the center of it After it got the size of a baseball she touched the staff to the ground as She did the ground rose untill the flame touched the ground and suddenly a Aeon appeared right under her.User Image It set her on the ground and Then stood ready to fight. "Ifrit Fire barrage!" Rikka said as she pointed to the evil aeon. No sooner had she finshed then ifrit sent alot of fireballs where sent at the evil aeon. As the aeon was engolfed in fire Rikka had to be different then most people. "Finsh it!" She said as ifirt launched one last attack killing the evil aeon.  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff