Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Air Temple Island
Meditation Pavilion Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VintageAutomaton
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:57 am
Just chill...  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:48 am
User Image
H A N Z O
xxx #aaaaff

From the docks Hanzo took a small raft and airbended himself to push himself forward heading to the Air Island Temple, few minutes have passed since he left the docks, he docked the raft in the docking port then went to the booth to leave his identification, since he was already a former student in the temple the White lotus and the guards would just let him waltz inside. After he got in, he walked over to his masters grave and left flowers to the side of the grave. Hanzo sat there for almost a hour, after he did so, he stood up and went to the Meditation Pavilion to meditate. The old masters in the Temple would be glad to see him but he wanted to keep a low profile to them by visiting the Temple very often but secretly, knowing the schedules of the students training in the temple gave him an advantage. Once he got there no students were around it was so quiet and peaceful, he looked around to see if there is any student or master around, seeing that no one was there, he sat then crossed his legs and took a meditation stance, and meditated for an hour. After doing so he stood up and sat on the fences of the pavilion and stared at the view of the ocean.  

X_Ghost_S

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:45 pm
HealingAssass1n
User ImageThere was the clunk of wooden shoes as a young woman. Her yellow kimono shone as brightly as the sun. In her arms was a mat that she was probably planning to sit on in order to avoid getting her kimono dirty. A smile graced her lips suggesting a pleasant day that she was having. Once she reached the top step she looked over and noticed Hanzo. "Hello." She said as she spread the mat out. Once done she walked over to Hanzo with a smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:26 pm
User Image
H A N Z O
xxx #aaaaff

Hearing the sound of the wooden shoes Hanzo looked over and saw a girl with a yellow kimono that shined brightly, as she laid her mat down from facing the ocean he faced towards the girl."Hello." he said with a smile, he had a thought how can she be outside but all of the students are still in session, but he didn't mind it, it's just one student and as long as the masters don't see him. Hanzo looked at her, "Shouldn't you be in class?" he asked her with a smile. For a airbender student she sure is pretty and looked more like a wealthy girl than an airbender, and as for himself he doesn't look like one too, his marks were different and his hair had grown over the year. Hanzo just sat there waiting for her response.  

X_Ghost_S

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:30 am
User ImageTien didn't see many people who didn't have bold heads on the island. Most of those who did were White Lotus guards and and female children. This guy seemed to be like a stranger in that sense. "I just returned from the city. There is no point going to class when my mind is on other things. I don't think that Tenzin will mind too much. I don't do it often and I've been here for so long." She told the man. He seemed to know something of how the benders worked on this island. "Are you a member of the White Lotus? I've never seen one without their helmet on." She commented with a curious look as she stepped closer. "Or on their day off for that matter."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:46 am
User Image
H A N Z O
xxx #aaaaff

Hanzo was almost at the burst of laugh when she asked if he's White lotus guard or on day off but when he couldn't help himself he laughed a little, as he did so he raised his one leg on the fence then leaned on the post holding the roof of the pavilion. "Sorry to disappoint you but I'm no white lotus or any guard." he said to her while finding to if he can look for something to airbend on to but he suddenly thought of an idea to show her, he saw the spinning gates where the airbenders train. "How about you? Are you really a student or just girl visiting from the city?" he asked her with a smile then waited for her response  

X_Ghost_S

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:15 pm
User ImageTien was surprised that it wasn't a guard. He could still be a tourist or maybe and messenger boy. She was about to ask him more when he questioned her. "I'm a student. I've been here since I was a child and found my abilities as an airbender." She answered. She noticed his face. It was quiet handsome. There was no way he was a bender like her. She had never seen a handsome airbender. They were always fire, water, and sometimes earthbenders. The woman looked around his face for clues. "Are you an earthbender? A messenger? What about a tourist yourself." She asked him. She seemed to move closer as if looking for a clue to what Hanzo was.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:20 pm
User Image
H A N Z O
xxx #aaaaff

Hanzo laughed yet again upon hearing her questions, and once she told that she's an airbender maybe its time for him to show what he is or what he can do. "Sorry to disappoint you again, but no, Im no earth,fire or water bender and Im no messenger either." he said to her with a little laugh then stood up in the fence and leaped over her and went to the spinning gates, he airbended and perfectly went through the gates, his master made him practice those spinning gates ever since he was able airbend it thought him how airbend works. After doing so, a stream of air formed into his hands and made an air scooter then went near her, when he's already close to her the air dispersed. "I'm pretty sure, you know what I am now." he said to her with a smile, and to think that he was messenger, maybe he looked like one, he needs to a change of clothes, he kinda laughed having this thought.  

X_Ghost_S

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:50 am
User ImageTein gasp as he proved himself soemthing that she didn't think about at all. She thought he was an earthbender for sure. He didn't have a bald head and his tattoos were different from what she would think of. "Really?" She was sure even after he had done all that moment for her. Only an avatar or an airbender could work with air like that. She was sure that he wasn't an avatar so that only left an Airbender. "You don't look like one." She commented stating the most noticeable. "I'm Tien Li Hou." She introduced herself before bowing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:04 am
User Image
H A N Z O
xxx #aaaaff

Hanzo offered his hand. "I'm Hanzo, former student of the Air Temple. Pleased to meet you." he said to her with a smile then before he can shake her hand, one master was coming from the stairs as the master's slippers noise can be heard, he looked behind him and use airbend to boost himself then jumped over the cliff and hold on in a rock to hide. Hanzo didn't want anyone to find him, he just made an exception for the girl and hopes to deal with the master. So that he can stay even more to the Island if he was found out he will be forced to leave.  

X_Ghost_S

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:25 am
User ImageTien smiled as the man introduced himself. He must have been a former student. If he wasn't then how else would have learned to airbend. She was surprised when he jumped over the cliff. She was sure he would get hope, but she found out why soon enough as a master monk came up the stairs. Once he noticed that Tien was about to begin mediation he then turned around walked a different direction. He didn't want to disturb her in the middle of it. Once the monk turned Tien walked over to the side of the railing and looked over to see where Hanzo was.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:45 am
User Image
H A N Z O
xxx #aaaaff

Hanging from a cliff he looked up and saw Tien looking down. "Looks like he's gone" he said to himself, once he knew that he let go of the cliff then Hanzo extended his arms hoping that it'll work, from his palm's facing the ocean a group of air began to form then a strong air blast good enough to lift him boosted him up and when he reach the pavilion he flipped over towards Tien landing on the back of her. "That was close, I didn't thought that it'd work, It was a master level bending." he said with a relief then falling down and sat on the floor, it took most of his energy but he's still capable of bending a little more.  

X_Ghost_S

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:53 am
mori36
User ImageTien smiled. She couldn't do something like that yet, heck she probably couldn't do much with all the kimono's that she wore. The young woman moved forward and looked at him. "That was so cool." She told the other airbender. "I don't think that I could ever do something like that. At least not for a long time." She added with the face of a excited child. "No I don't think it will be ever. My mother may try to find me a husband soon." Her comment made her sound like a rich girl, which she was. It was a tragic truth that she didn't have much longer on the island to train. Her family was so traditional.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:19 am
User Image
H A N Z O
xxx #aaaaff

Having a thought of what she meant by marrying a husband and that she can't bend as him. "Husband? But shouldn't you be the one choosing you're going to marry?" he asked with a questioning voice, and once he caught his breath and finally rested, he stood up. "Tell you what, I'll teach all of my tricks my master taught me to you." he said to her with smile. But he was kinda surprised himself that she is very rich and a bender too. Any guy to have her would be lucky, seeing that she's very rich,pretty and capable, by just looking at her he had a hunch that she has a worker side in her by doing best in class.  

X_Ghost_S

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:28 am
mori36
User Image Despite her good girl appearance she really wasn't a goody-two-shoes. She only sometimes was a good girl. The young woman thought only for a good two second before she agreed to the idea ot going out. "Why not." She answered him. It didn't seem to be a bad idea to do something like that. She was usually by herself and no one would notice that she was gone. "No one will notice me gone." She answered him.  
Air Temple Island

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff