Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::Dead Threads::}}
Star+Kefka 1x1 (Title coming soon!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:21 am
Name: Lena Solani
Bio: She doesn't remember her childhood, she only remembers being umong humans. She was brought up hearing she was special, a gifted girl who was going to bring their world success. The scientists were nice to her at first; gave her what she asked for and didn't do anything that made her uncomfortable. But then they started to force her to go on with their procedures and tests. Lena decided to leave, but when she tried, they got violent with her and locked her up in a cell. She plotted an escape and cooperated with the scientists so not to make them suspicious. One night, she put her plan into action, but they tried stopping her, making her resort to hurting them, but not killing them. Once she escaped, she heard rumors about her being wanted for murder. She found she was hated by everyone, she resorted to acting on the rumors and hiding out, moving from place to place when she was found. She's not trusting of anyone and is independant. Because of the rumors she acts violent and aggressive, but in reality she's kind and caring.
Pic: User Image
Equipment/powers: Can control fire to an extent, handy with a dagger, doesn't know many of her other powers yet.
Additional info: N/A

Name: Uther Molimo
Height and weight: 6' 3" (approx. 185 cm) 200 lbs (approx. 91kg)
Bio: A man who grew up in a town in northern switzerland. He was born to a Swiss father and an German mother. Never expecting a life in an office, Uther joined the Swiss military. Guarding banks wasn't exactly his thing so he went and hired himself out as a bounty hunter. His relentless pursuit and almost sadistic love of the chase skyrocketed him up the ranks, eventually reaching the top. The Swiss military gave him access to the most modern weaponry, yet he prefers melee combat. Adept at almost every weapon and a skilled tracker, he gets criticized for how bad of shape he leaves his more "persistent" targets. Was never one for incredible closeness nor is he completely antisocial.
Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Equipment: combat knife, CZ75 pistol, Modified sig sauer SG 550 (fires high speed tranquilizer darts)
additional info: will find pics later. German accent. Possible scars along cheek.

Kefkadragon

(I'll have to put up the story later. My computer is being a bit tempermental. Would you like to start or should I?)  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:55 pm
Japanesestarfire

I'll let you start it so I can see how my other rps will end up blocking this. I just got home from school and my brain is kind of frazzled now.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:05 pm
kefkadragon

(Okay I'll start ^^ And that's understandable, I get that way too. Just to warn you, I'm normally not the best at starting so I apologize if it's small)
Lena jumped through the rooftops of the crowded city. Being stealthy and speedy was one of her specialties, especially the way her life had been. She was never in one place for too long; someone would always find her and try to capture her. They would fail each time.

The town was pretty busy, no one seemed to notice the shadow moving on the roofs. That didn't surprise her much; people liked to get to their business. Unfortunately, one person had noticed her; and they were chasing her. Lena knew that, she didn't have to turn around to see. She'd been chased down one too many times to not know someone was chasing her by now. But like the rest, he wouldn't catch her; that she was determined about.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:25 pm
Japanesestarfire

it's ok. I'm pretty bad at starting to. Now, it's ok if I have a one time radio conversation between Uther and the scientist "employers" right?
Uther was on a rooftop approximately 700 meters from Lena. He pulled his modified SG 550 sniper rifle from its case. Scanning the horizon, he saw Lena on another roof. He activated his radio and contacted his employer.
"this is Molimo, target spotted. 700 meters away. Are you sure it's this youngling?" his radio crackled.
"yes, the target is the one you see now. Her looks can be deceiving. Be careful."
"I don't need crap like that from you. Just get the 300 million you promised and take it to the airport. I'll give you her there."
"Tch, fine. Remember, we don't want a corpse. We've modified your gun to fire high speed tranquilizer darts. The tranquilizer could take down a cheetah in one shot. A true marvel of modern..." Uther turned off his radio. Damn scientist, such an annoying voice. he thought. No wind was blowing as he took aim. These rounds are pretty damn light. Aim straight for the neck. Bah! Why did the want a distance shot? he thought. He calmed himself down and readjusted his aim. The gun hardly made a sound as the dart was launched out at a very high speed. A sudden wind blew by and Uther swore. "Damn, why did you come after the shot? Let's hope it still hits." he waited to see the result of his firing.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:36 pm
kefkadragon

(it's no problem! ^^ Just to let you know, my computer is being crappier than normal because of the rain, so my replys might be slow)

Lena noticed something coming towards her at a high speed and moved out of the way quickly. She wouldn't have noticed it if the wind hadn't moved her hair out of her eyes. The dart hit a stack of boxes farther on the roof she was on and she walked over to examine it. A tranquilizer.... Seems like they're after me again. Lena cast a glance over to where the dart had come and spotted the one who fired. Deciding to mess with him a bit, she waved before taking off through the roof tops once more.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:57 pm
Uther tossed his rifle aside and grabbed the radio.
"get me a helicopter!" he said before tossing the radio aside. He ran and jumped from roof to roof after the target. Sprinting through the wind in relentless pursuit. He was quickly gaining on the target. It was an adrenaline rush for him. " Come on girl, I just want to take you home. Come quietly and I won't cut you." he laughed.
The radio crackled back on the first roof. "What the hell? Where are you? Uther? Uther!?" the radio went dead.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:08 pm
kefkadragon

Lena rolled her eyes and continued making her way through the roof tops, focusing on her speed. She wouldn't let him catch her; even if he was faster than all the others who had tried capturing her in the past.
"Yeah, I've heard that before." She shot back, letting the wind carry her words to her pursuer. "You'll do it anyway, and then give me to those men. Don't think for a second I don't know who you're really working for."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:16 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther laughed. "No, I'm just hunting women for no reason. Of course we know you know us." he broke into a sprint. "as of now, your just another $300 million in my Swiss bank account." he whipped out his pistol. "they told me to injure you as little as possible. I'm sure they won't mind a bullet in your leg!" he said. He fired at her. "I never miss!"  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:24 pm
kefkadragon

Lena jumped at the last moment, but the bullet hit her ankle and she went down, landing hard on the concrete roof. She tried getting up again but felt sharp pain and cried out. She glared at the man who had shot her.
"Don't think for one second that just because you hit me that you have me!" She cried while she thought up a plan to escape. She hadn't been in this situation before now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:34 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther put his pistol back in its holster and walked towards his downed victim.
"tut tut tut. A pretty little thing like you shouldn't be so disrespectful. My targets are usually crying in fear by this point." he said. He moved some hair out of his face to show the mark on his face. "Remember this as the symbol of the man who caught you." the helicopter finally came and shined its light on them. "About damn time! Get us to the airport!" the chopper flew away. Uther cursed and shook his fist. "b*****d! Damn, looks like I have to carry you to the rendezvous point." he said. There was no anger in his voice.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:42 pm
kefkadragon

As much as Lena didn't want to admit it, she was afraid. She had never gotten caught before. She took a moment to look at her capturer. He seemed like a decent enough guy, besides being a bounty hunter and all. Not that she trusted him in the slightest.
Fight, she thought, you can't get taken away! But her wound was taking the strength out of her, the pain was too much to bear. She struggled keeping her facade up, but some of her fear trickled though as she looked up at him.
"You know what they're going to do to me, don't you?" She asked, wondering if he did. She doubted it; no one knew what the scientists really wanted her for. But if she had to confide in the man who sent her to her death, then so be it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:57 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther shrugged and looked down. "all I know is what they tell me. They said you were extraordinary in your abilities. Whatever they want you for, they'll give me $300 million for your delivery." he kneeled down near her and put his head to her ear. "you are going to make me very rich youngling. Who knew such beauty could provide a challenge?" he said. A fascination ran through his mind. The repercussion of his running finally caught up with him. "it appears you have a little luck. I need to rest a while. Don't move, o wait, you can't. That ankle will get you nowhere." he chuckled.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:06 pm
kefkadragon

"I see you've been told some truth..." She said quietly, her resolve returning. "I see your run tired you out. I'm guessing your other targets weren't as much of a challenge than I was." She remarked, wiggling her fingers around experimentally. This should work.. She smiled and rose her arms up, making flames surround her. "I might not be able to move, but you won't be able to get me now either. Unless you can get through this fire without hurting yourself, or killing me."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:33 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther scoffed. "You weren't particularly challenging. I'm just not used to jumping across roofs." he saw the flames go up. "Ha! You think a little bonfire will block my way from so much money? Now I regret throwing away the radio. That scientist is just so annoying." he spat on the ground and walked towards her.
"I'm not afraid of you or my employers. I half expected you to just jump back up. It sad really. Such beauty was used for murder." he adjusted his shirt and examined the fire. "seems this is what they mean by extraordinary."  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:41 pm
kefkadragon

"Just one of my many 'extrordinary' talents." She laughed, making the flames rise higher. "Need a closer look?" She asked as she did so, seeing he was examining her fire. She concentrated on making the flames hotter and they started changing color to blue.
"So," She said, getting comfortable on the ground and adjusting so she could look at her ankle. "Murder, huh? What else did they tell you?" She was genuinely curious as to what they were telling about her.  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff