Reply {{::Dead Threads::}}
I caught what?! (me and Kassumi6) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daughter of the Dark One

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:59 pm
The day is just a normal day of fishing. A young fisherman brings throws is neats out and waits a few minutes before rings them back in. Well after a while he just goes back home without checking what he had caught. Thinking it was the same old same old. Well this time he caught a young mermaid. Now what is he going to do with her?  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:00 pm
Name: Alice
Bio: She grew up in the sea hoping no human would find her.
Picture:
User Image  

Daughter of the Dark One

Daughter of the Dark One

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:49 am
Kassumi6
Mind if I join you?

User ImageName: Xavier Adams
Bio: Xavier was born into a fishing family with their own business. He learned the trade very well as he grew up and once he was old enough he took over.

Daughter of the Dark One

Great someone to role play with. Umm but I will be posting from another account so this is not my main one anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:01 pm
Daughter of the Dark One

Fine by me!  

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:08 pm
Kassumi6
Daughter of the Dark One

Fine by me!

So should we start when he find her in his nets or before hand?
Yep this is my maid account now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:20 pm
The Dreamer of the North
Kassumi6
Daughter of the Dark One

Fine by me!

Yep this is my maid account now.

Yeah, that sounds fine. I'll post first since he has to catch her.
Alright.  

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:57 pm
Kassumi6
The Dreamer of the North
Kassumi6
Daughter of the Dark One

Fine by me!

Yep this is my main account now.

Yeah, that sounds fine. I'll post first since he has to catch her.
Alright.

Alright take your time. No rush.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:05 pm
Xavier Adams
The Young Fisherman

User Image

Xavier climbed aboard his ship and walked over to the nets, looking at them in the water. "Wonder how much I caught this time. I left it over night, so I should have more than usual." He murmured as he walked over to a control panel and the nets rose and landed in the ship. The fish flopped around on the desk in hopes of landing back in the ocean. Something caught the young mans eye. It was a lump in the net with tail fins poking out. "Is it a shark?" He shook his head as he moved closer, "Shark fins aren't that colorful. Then what...?" He pulled the net away to reveal a girl with fins; a mermaid. "Holy crap!" He shouted and jumped back. He stared at the girl in disbelieving and surprise. "I...I caught a mermaid? No...I must be dreaming..."

The Dreamer of the North

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:30 pm
User Image
Αlice
The Mermaid

Alice had been swimming around the night before by herself like she did many times before. But this time she had caught in a net. She had tried to get out for many hours by soon she passed out. When the fisherman brought her onto his ship and started to freak out she started to regain consensus. She did move because she was just a fish above water but this fish could breath above it. Her hand moved a bit when she tried to move but she was still to weak to move by herself. She just wished this fisherman would not bring her to one of the mermaid hunters. Alice moved her head so she faced him and there where tears coming from her eyes now. She tried to speak but she didn't know if he would understand her if she did. So Alice staid quiet not making any noises.

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:52 pm
Xavier Adams
The Young Fisherman

User Image

"Crap, she's a fish she might die! What do I do, what do I do..." Xavier was panicking now; pacing the desk as he thought. "Oh!" He ran over to a large bucket and tied a rope to its handle. He tossed it into the water then pulled it up. He splashed the water on her and repeated this process for a good half hour before he sat down. He was sweaty from the heat and from moving around so much. "...Uh...you alright? Do you even speak English...?" He asked in a breathy voice as he tried to regain his breathing.

The Dreamer of the North

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:59 pm
User Image
Αlice
The Mermaid

Alice laid there as he splashed her with water. She said nothing when he did that and it took her a while for her to think about what to say to him. "Please...don't...turn...me...into...the...hunters!" She said to him as she started to cry again. Alice's voice was soft and very sweet. Her tears where tinted a light green as she cried there looking at him. She coughed a bit as she cried. Alice wondered if he was going to bring her to the mermaid hunters if he found out who much money the fisherman would get from turning her in.

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:18 pm
Xavier Adams
The Young Fisherman

User Image

Xaveir looked at the girl completely confused. "Until now I didn't know mermaids were real!" He sighed and looked at the girl as he calmed down. "Do you need to be in water? There's a tank downstairs in my cabin if you want to be put in it. I could fill it with ocean water."

The Dreamer of the North

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image
Αlice
The Mermaid

Alice looked at him in confusion when he didn't know mermaid where real. "Um...yes I need to be in water." She said to him shyly. She watched him there was she talk to him. "Are you going to turn me into the hunters?' She questioned him wishing he wouldn't. She just wished if he didn't turn her he would also not kill her. She moved her hair to her right shoulder as she bushed it with her fingers.

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:38 pm
Xavier Adams
The Young Fisherman

User Image

Xaveir nodded. "I'm wrapping you in a blanket. I already smell like fish I don't need to smell anymore like one." He went down under the desk then came back with a brown blanket. She wrapped it around her, covering her up almost completely. He picked her up into his arms; if anyone saw they'd just think he was carrying a regular person. "To be honest I'm not sure what to do with you yet." He carried her into the very large cabin and put her in a large glass tank. "Sorry if you feel like...a pet." He made about thirty or more trips to fill the tank with enough water. "At least you speak English. You have a name?" He closed the door and pulled up a chair in front of the tank.

The Dreamer of the North

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out