The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:06 am
The City of Kanaka is the largest city of the Southern Tribe, located directly in front of the Southern Compound. It's around the size of the Northern Tribe's city, though less rich in defense and trade. It holds a large population of both benders and non-benders, and the people here live in relative harmony. Kanaka is under the greatest protection due to its location in front of the Compound, and most of the Southern Masters or government officials reside here.

Similarly to how the Compound protects this place, this place protects the Compound, sending a message of fear to any daring assailant who may wish to attack the Southern seat of government.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:30 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi: 750

Water Bender...

Autumn having her hand hold by Yun, walked slowly down the Southern tribe's center city as they want to take their time to look around. In this part, there's not much trading going on as it more like to socialize or business here. It's at least wide open space for people to stroll around. "Well this place seam... calm." Autumn see's people walking around their animal casually. An Polar dog play along the kids that are actually to it's size. It must be fun having fun. Her parent's never consider giving one to her.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:49 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun wasn't much like a kid in a candy store, he seemed more calm and at peace. Although, the smile that looked like it could melt the snow around them, and his curious gaze...he sort of looked like a child.

"I like it, its quiet and peaceful. Very much like the wilderness."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:59 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"If that's true, than theirs a very possibility of wild animals attacks. Though I see they have no problems here." She said out. It's indeed more settle here, but it's still people group together to work as a team just like her home. "I wonder if they have a Chief here." She asked herself. Do they run just like her home?

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

"From what I've read before and from what my mother told me is that there is no real government here. Rather, the elders of the village gather together to make large decisions."

Yun looks around.

"Decisions made by the wisest individuals in the village...I like that."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn look up to him, knowing what's he getting at. Still a bit angry from Teacher acted and decision. "Are you thinking to be one of the elders here one day? You do act like you know everything. heh" Autumn chuckled, thinking he will be old very soon.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:17 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun chuckled.

"That would be nice, if I decide to stay here."

He scratches his neck.

"What about you? Where do you want to go and live eventually?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:04 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"Live?" Autumn question him. She tilted her head, giving her self to think. "Hmmm... I don't know. I haven't even looked everywhere yet! There might be something that I would really like. Until then, I like living with my mom and dad!" She figure, didn't took his word so much.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:42 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun laughed, rubbing the top of Autumn's head.

"That sounds nice. Wherever you stay, I'll be right next to you."

He walks ahead a little bit.

"I've already traveled around the world now. What else is there to see really?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:37 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn bet that if she was a bit taller, Yun wouldn't able to rub her head anymore. The more this go on, the more ignoring it's getting. Even he's okay being attached with Autumn, she's actually starting to growing up wanting space.

Still having her hand wrapped with Yun's, she fallowed as walk ahead. "That can't be true! There still things that you might haven't been too. You just haven't find out of the special things out there! I'm sure of it." Autumn said back to him. Don't want him to beat her of visiting all the places.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:05 am
llxxS O U T H E R N T R I B ExxllxxN O V I C Exxll

A L Y S S AXS A R O SXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXW A T E RxxB E N D E RxxH E A L E R

xxllxxs p e c i a l i z a t i o n ---xxllxxa g e 1 6xxllxxc h i 5 0 0 / 5 0 0xxllxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

OOC:
When Alyssa approached the city, she had a grin on her face. She was still carrying Taiki due to the snow on the ground being so high. She wasn't used to shopping here for her things. Normally, she crafted things, and fished. She could provide for herself. But there were nice little trinkets here and hygienic soaps that she loved to use. Every time she came here, a new shop was open. Every single time.
She noticed Yun and Autumn, but the two seemed to be in deep conversation, so she merely walked into the store near them. It was a homemade jewelry store, it had things from betrothal necklaces, to earrings. She already had her mothers betrothal necklace, it was beautifully carved by her fathers dad. But it was still worth checking out.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:21 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun chuckled.

"You're right, look at our home. Each day, a new snow is there, always changing. The yearly freezes create new hills and hunting grounds. And the melts open up new places of exploration with treasures from our ancestors."

He looked deep in thought, then laughs.

"Maybe we should go treasure hunting while we're here."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:28 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumns eye's spark up! Excitement ran through her whole body. "Treasure hunting? Really? That would be soo awesome! It would be just like adventures and pirates story!" She said it out loud in a childish cheerful tone. She heard tells about things like those. Chests full with gold and riches, worth many money.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:33 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

"Hmmm..."

Yun pondered, looking around the market.

"I wonder where we could go looking for treasure...."  

Cain the Blade

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:40 pm
llxxS O U T H E R N T R I B ExxllxxN O V I C Exxll

A L Y S S AXS A R O SXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXW A T E RxxB E N D E RxxH E A L E R

xxllxxs p e c i a l i z a t i o n ---xxllxxa g e 1 6xxllxxc h i 5 0 0 / 5 0 0xxllxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC:
Even from within the shop, Alyssa heard the words 'Treasure Hunt'. Something to do? Where?! Then she noticed that the talk was coming from outside. The two people that she didn't want to interrupt... it suddenly became that much harder. Alyssa eased out of the store, not making it too obvious that she was desperate to have some sort of fun. "I'm sorry, did you guys say Treasure Hunt? My name is Alyssa. I'm a Waterbender here, perhaps one of the few... or only."

[WT] South Pole - Southern Water Tribe

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces