Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:20 am
User Image

Name: Vanessa Smith
Grade: SR
Height: 5' 6''
Weight: 135
Dislikes: Mornings, school, hospitals, and her father
History: She was raised by her mother and her stepfather after her parents got a divorce. She was an unruly child, and that followed her to her teen years. Although Vanessa is rather intelligent, her reputation as a partier shadows that, and she rarely applies herself in school.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:28 am
User Image

Name: Reed Collins
Grade: JR
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 155
Dislies: Partying, Junk Food, Staying Up Late, And His Father.
History: Reed grew up in a secluded area with nothing but nature. But, once his father got arrested for abusing his mother things went downhill. His parent's got a divorce, and his mother and him are barely making ends meet with the monthly bills. He cannot be seperated from his mother, or his books.  

Olive_Tree1907

HappyJinglez

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:46 am
User Image

Vanessa stumbled towards her high school, her eyes bloodshot and half closed. The night before she had been out partying with a group of friends and hadn't gotten back until 3 in the morning. "God..I hate mornings." It hadn't been so bad if she could have slept in a bit, but her step father made her get up, telling her that this was her last year and she wouldn't have to do it again if she would go to school. That was the only thought keeping her from dropping out. That and the fact that she could get a better paying job with a high school diploma. A better paying job meant more partying.

One of Vanessa's friends walked up, their hair a mess. "God Amy..I was up later then you, but I managed to look decent for school." Vanessa laughed and pushed her groggy friend to the side before grabbing ahold of her current (and temporary) boyfriend and planting a wet one on his lips. "You still taste of alcohol." The boy said to Vanessa after the kiss was broken. "What do you expect? I didn't have time to brush my teeth. Daddy dearest didn't wake me up in time."

Vanessa walked to her first hour math class and sat down next to one of the smartest kids in school. Reed. She liked to cheat off him when she was awake, which was hardly ever. Today she was just going to sleep. Maybe later she would flirt with him a bit to get the notes he took.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:57 am
User Image

Reed stiffened up whenever the stench of alcahol filled his nostrils. Vanessa had been partying, again. This wasn't out of the ordinary, this was the third time this week she had come to school with a hangover. Reed looked to his right where Vanessa had once again taken her seat, which was pleasantly right next to his. Vanessa had a very bad habit at looking at his papers for notes, and cheats. She thought Reed didn't notice her wandering eyes. It was very much obvious though. If I were her, I would cheat of me too. After all I am a straight A student. I've already gotten college requests from Harvard. He felt her putrid breath fall on his shoulder, "Vanessa, would you at least try and take a shower once in a while?"  

Olive_Tree1907

HappyJinglez

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:09 pm
User ImageVanessa gave a delicious giggle when Reed gave his petty little insult. "I'll start showering more often when you loosen up and have a little fun." Somewhere in Vanessa's mind, she thought of Reed as something of a friend, but they had a love hate relationship. She'd love to see him totally wasted, but chances are he would always be a stick necked goody two shoes. "Just let me sleep ok? Maybe you could be a nice guy and take some notes for me? I would really owe you one." The girl had her best smile on her face, her blue eyes gleaming with something of amusement and mischief. "I had a long night last night..you know." With that, Vanessa put her head on her desk and began to twirl her pink dyed hair, her eyes closed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:16 pm
User Image

Vanessa had played games with him before. She had said that she would stop partying for 3 days straight if he did her homework assignment in World History. Foolishly, he had done the assignment, and she came back to school even more wasted as before. Reed was glad he wasn't such a low-life, living off of booze to make himself feel good.

Although he despised Vanessa straight to the core, there was something that made him eager to talk to her. Maybe it was her attitude, or the sarcasm that came out of her mouth everytime she spoke to another living soul. He looked at Vanessa slightly and realized she had been staring at him. She was waiting for him to reply... "Vanessa, you will play another 1st grade trick on me, just like last time. Come on, your a senior, aren't you actually going to accomplish something in your life? For instance, an assignment?"  

Olive_Tree1907

HappyJinglez

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:27 pm
User Image

Vanessa began to glower at the boy. "Listen 'Dexter', there's more to life then just school. A helluva lot more. I've accomplished plenty." The girl still continued to believe that some day she was going to be a famous dancer and get out of this city. Vanessa shook her head in disgust as she turned to face the front of the class in her seat. "Whatever kid. Just sit there in with your nose in your books. At least that way we know you won't be contributing to the earth's population." She was pretty much saying he was going to remain a virgin forever. That was one of her favorite insults to use on Reed.

Quietly, and a bit upset, the girl pulled her notebook out of her bag and searched for a pencil to write with. Lord knows she had one somewhere, she just couldn't find one. There was so much crap in her bag. A pair of clothes, a hair and toothbrush, and a few bucks just in case she wanted to stop for something to eat when she was going about the town. "I know I have a pencil somewhere in here." There was a scowl on her pretty face as she gave up with a scoff and just sat at her desk, her notebook sitting crooked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image

Reed had heard Vanessa sighing in defeat when to no evail there was no pencil in her bag. He had laughed out loud because, he was the one that had taken it out of her bag when she was laying down to take a nap. He was tempted to give her one of his electro- magnitized push pencils but frankly he couldn't. He had only had one, and she would find a way to break his. After all, she had always had a thing for chewing on her pencils.

Reed had thought of Vanessa as a stuck up twerp. But, deep inside of him he thought she was one of the cutest girl's in school. She was very popular and he was just a another geek in a class room. And he did always have a book in his face. Maybe he should loosen up. Maybe, just maybe, Vanessa was right this time. He looked over at Vanessa, her half cut off shirt revealed her stomach and her chest was pratically showing all the way. He sighed and said, "What's it like at a party?"  

Olive_Tree1907

HappyJinglez

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:45 pm
User ImageVanessa laughed out loud when Reed asked what a party was like. "Well, 'Dexter' that depends on if your sober or not." The girl shook her head, her long hair swaying with the movement. "It's hard to remember if your drunk, but sober, it's loud and you get to laugh at the people who can't stand for drinking so much." Vanessa brushed strands of her hair back from her face. "There's not much light, so you can't read books." Quickly the girl stood and swiped a pencil from the teacher's desk. Vanessa would try and remember to put it back, but chances were she would forget.

"You have no choice but to interact with the people around you, or else you just get bored and want to go home." She began to chew on the tip of her pencil in thought. "I guess I could take you sometime, but that means you would have to stop reading long enough." Vanessa turned and smiled at Reed once more. "So what's it gonna be, Champ? You gonna take some notes for me or what?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:53 pm
User Image

Vanessa had actually agreed to take Reed to a party...Wow. He was suprised that Vanessa hadn't said she couldn't be seen with him. Reed wasn't one for taking chances, but, he felt different around her. She was so daring, and brave. He was Self-Concious and a Nerd.

He smiled at Vanessa and said, " I'll do your notes, on one condition. You take me to a party, tonight. I don't want to hold back either. I want to drink what you drink, and Act like other people at party's do. And is there any possible way we can be back at 10:00 P.M? I know these thing's last all night but, I don't want to get into trouble with my moher. I would hate to upset her. And I'll need you to dress me the appropriate way. Although, I don't want to show much skin..."  

Olive_Tree1907

HappyJinglez

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:03 pm
User Image

Vanessa laughed out loud. Look at this kid trying to make a deal with her. "I'll take you to a party on one condition. You do what I do, when I say to do it. You stay out as long as I do. None of this getting home by 10 crap. This is a party kid. People drink, have fun and stay out all night. If you want to party with the big kids, you have to stay up as late as the big kids. Or else go home a loser." Vanessa gave a wide smile at his self conscious comment. "Don't worry. You won't be so self conscious after the party's over. Chances are by the end of the night you'll be naked and wasted. Most guy...and girls for that matter...usually are." With that, Vanessa put her head on her desk and closed her eyes. If she was going to be out again all night..with Reed no doubt, then she was going to need her rest, or else she wouldn't have the patience to deal with him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:09 pm
User Image

Reed hadn't liked the thought of waking up nude. But, if it's what a party was about then he was willing to take a chance. He didn't really care about the thought of staying up all night, and Reed wasn't thinking himself as fat. He had a 4 Pack and he meagerly covered it up with a jacket everyday. But, when Vanessa said that he had to do what she said... It made him nervous.

He had tried booze once before. He was only 9, and he had found it on the side of the road, on his way to school. He had drank the half-full can and puked whenever he tasted it. He went to school the same day and got sent home early because he had been hullicinating. He realized Vanessa had fallen to sleep so he poked her. He avoided asking the question but it came out like a bullet, "Do you think I'll be a good, so called, Party Kid?"  

Olive_Tree1907

HappyJinglez

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image

The girl swatted at Reed's hand as he poked her. "What else?" She was starting to get a bit irritated, but laughed (once more) when Reed asked if he would be a good party boy. " No, Reed, I don't think you'll make a good party kid, but you can try. I just don't think it's your thing," She shook her head. "I think your thing would be fancy office parties in some hotshot business." Vanessa knew he would someday be making a lot of money and Vanessa would be smart to try and get with the kid, but there wasn't an interest there. "I'll be around your place at 9:30 to help you get ready." She winked charmingly towards Reed. "Don't worry, I'll make you look muy caliente"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:29 pm
User Image

It was now 9:45 P.M. Reed was getting nervous that Vanessa wasn't going to show up. She had always had a great taste in clothes, boys would always drool at her when she leazurely walked down the schools hallways half drunk. I always ignored her...Disgusted with her stench. But now, he was getting advice from her. How did it come to this? Reed started to pace the perimeter of his living room and started to think this was a bad idea. His mom was gone on a "Buisness Trip" and wouldn't be back till tommorow evening. He started to sweat and wondered if he would fit in or not."I'll just call her and tell her to forget abo..."
The doorbell rang, with a pink-headed girl, standing behind it.  

Olive_Tree1907

HappyJinglez

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image

Vanessa was running a bit late, but she didn't really mind. She was sure that Reed was freaking out by now and the thought made her smile. After her walk, she stood at his door for a moment before ringing the doorbell. She quickly re positioned her hair before he opened the door. "Well...hi there handsome." She gave him a wink before walking inside without being invited in. "Lets see what we can do with you." The first thing she did was ruffle his hair a bit before unbuttoning the top couple buttons. She gave a wolf whistle as she took a step back. "You have nice clothes, you just wear them the wrong way is all." He looked like a whole new man. "Now sag your pants just a bit..not enough to show your underwear, but enough to give you a relaxed look." She bent down and pulled them down just a bit before heading for the door. "Ok..rule one of partying." She opened the door and walked out. "Never ever drive to a party. Always walk and never accept a ride from anyone who was at the party if they've been drinking." She grabbed a hold of his arm and pulled him from the door. "Safety first....somewhat." She giggled a bit before heading in the direction of the house where the party was located.  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff