Submit

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:59 pm
A simple arena-like training ground where all residents, and visitors, can train to learn whatever they'd like. It is filled with different sorts of training technology used to enhance the training experience of the users.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:56 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The city is f a l l i ng . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX on m e . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and I can't h o l d it . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The city is f a l l i ng . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX on m e . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and I can't h o l d it . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The city is f a l l i ng . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX on m e . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and I can't h o l d it . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMy eyes XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXfor my country XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXand its demise
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMy eyes XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXfor my country XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXand its demise

XXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"I am the ocean..."
Folding his legs together, and his arms across his chest, Taka sat in excitement as he waited for the display of airbending. His water tribe clothing had been switched to air nomad garbs, and he personally liked the new look. It... sort of suited him. Kind of... "Go Gyasen!" He cheered for the airbender, who was only now sprouting as a seed. His hands were spread across a notebook of his, ready and willing to take notes of the training. Bungie sat behind him, acting as a cushion for Taka to lean back into. It had been a long day.

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:16 pm
Lorio Helix | Air Nomad | Adept
|| Airbender || Grandmaster Lorio ||

User Image

"Okay, Chieftain. Pay close attention to the fluid movements of the Airbender. We can easily change our direction in order to go with the wind, as we don't resist. We use the opponent's strength against them and we're deadly in doing so." Rio rested his hands behind his head and looked at Gya. "All right, Nomad, come at me. Use your skills you've all ready got in order to defeat me. Or at least hit me?"

Current Allegiance: [The Air Temples]

"I am Lorio Helix, the Nomadic Grandmaster of the Airbenders."  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:51 pm
~Magnus Alexander Masters; Trainee Air Bender~
"Max"
of the Eastern Air Temple

Magnus walked to the training ground as he watched the Gya spar with the water bender. Having grown up in the Fire Nation he seen alot of fire benders and earth benders fequently, but this would be his first time seeing a water bender. He watched exicted for the battle to begin.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi: 500

Water Bender...

Autumn now adventure over to the a large room that is the training room. There are already some Airbender about to do some practice here. This is such a good time to see more about their culture here. As she was scanning the area, she notice someone that she knows. "Teacher Shen?" She question herself with a bit confusion. When she's know for sure it's him, she leaped forward and hugged him from behind. "TEACHER SHEN! <3" She shout out in a happy tone. "What are you doing here? Are you doing training here?And why are you wearing their clothing? Are you part of their family?" She quickly asked many of her questions.

...Northern Tribe

Etr0

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:08 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

"Ain't you just the bundle of energy..."

Yun followed Autumn around almost the entire air temple. He had been here too, and as a child, was also similar in how he acted. But atleast he showed some respect here and didn't just run all over the place. He then noticed someone familiar, minus the clothes.

"Hmmm..I thought it seemed too quiet in the village, what are you doing here Shen?"  

Cain the Blade

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

xxxxxGya entered in the training grounds behind Taka and Lorio. He dropped his pack beside the observing waterbender and approached his airbending master. "Right, I'll do my best. But I haven't officially trained in bending yet Master Lorio." He laughed and shook his hands out. Gya then took up the basic stance with his arms outstretched. He tried to remain flexible so he may shift against any movement Lorio made against him. He knew striking out right would only get him blasted back with air. So, he circled to the side swiftly and struck out with his hand. Aiming to hit Lorio in his ribs. As soon as he was striking though Gya was preparing to make another circular movement away in hopes to avoid the inevitable air attack from the master.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:05 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The city is f a l l i ng . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX on m e . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and I can't h o l d it . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

XXXXX
XXXXUser Image

The man sighed -- Autumn had ruined his concentration, but he supposed he didn't really care that much. He was kinda curious and excited as to why she was here. "Hey Autumn. It's been a lil' bit since we've talked, so I guess I can understand if you missed me." He smirked, hugging the young girl back, Bungie licking her hair. "I'm... researching, I guess. Thinking of making a waterbending style based off of airbending, and I figured the best way to learn about airbending was to live amongst them for a while. You guys are well enough on your own now, without me, so... I can take a break, eh?" After he was done answering their questions, he turned his focus back to Lorio and Gyasen. It may have seemed a bit rude to sort of brush them off like that, but Taka was very serious when it came to training. He had a single goal: to become the best Waterbender to ever live. Even better than the past Avatars. "Airbenders also let the planet and its life control their path. As waterbenders search for the natural resources we've been blessed with to perform our bending, airbenders use the power of the wind and let it carry them. They flow with the wind, and it's their guide. If we learned from each other, and incorporated our learnings, we could become truly attuned to the balance of life." He wanted to learn how to let the wind carry him. He'd never be able to airbend, but he could at least learn their basic movements. That'd be enough for the style he was wanting to create.

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

((Ooops. didn't know. >.>))

Autumn Looked over to Bungie that is licking her hair. She let go of Shen and now rapped her arms around him, thinking he needed a hug. "Okay. I only came here because the last Avatar once lived in a Air Temple. It's much more rocky and higher than our home!" She said out her own reason of why she's here. Wile your here.... Do you know what bloodbending is? Yun said it's a rummer that it's bad." She asked her teacher. Even out of the tribe, he's pretty much the person she knows to ask about stuff.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:30 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun shakes his head.

"What I told her was that there were some rumors of rogue waterbenders able to use the blood of victims to attack travelers and merchants, as well as bending the blood of the living. All I know are it's purposes in medical treatments, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was true."

Yun looked at the training and the meditating monks, he put a hand on Autumn's head.

"I think we should let them be."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

((If I get my question answered, than I want to delete this. >:I))

Autumn look up to Yun that is touching her head. She pouted, showing that she really doesn't want to. "Uhh.... okay~" She whine a bit. She let go of Bungie so she can be up on her feet. "Let's go!" She raised her hands and exit out of the training ground.

[Exit]

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun bowed to his teacher in the usual fashion, then followed Autumn.

[exit[  

Cain the Blade

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:10 pm

User Image

XXXXX
XXXXUser Image

Taka... was unnerved. She mentioned bloodbending. That topic was taboo around him, because... his family was directly related to the forbidden art. He wouldn't tell them the details yet, but when they were ready, he'd tell them the truth. It was okay to lie to them for now. "Bloodbending is a myth." If he told them the rumors of nights with full moons... or the truth that he himself had been developing a form of bloodbending that did not require the full moon... they'd probably seek that power themselves. But it wasn't something the Water Tribe should ever pass on. Bloodbending was the work of the moon. The moon itself was the original waterbender and the original bloodbender, and without bloodbending, no life would exist. The cycle of blood was a part of the moon bending it. But humans didn't deserve that right. Controlling other humans and using their insides was a breaking of the balance. And it was punishable by banishment in the Tribes. His own learning of it was only so that he could... "Focus more on your basic waterbending. It's more important than legends."

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:46 pm
~Magnus Alexander Masters; Trainee Air Bender~
"Max"
of the Eastern Air Temple

Max layed back and watch Gya begin as he turned to the group of water benders coming out the wood work around him. 'Where are they coming from?' He asked himself as one mention blood bending. "On the contrary, Blood bending is far from a myth. I was raised in a town not far from the Hunted Forest of the Witch, an old story about a crazy waterbender lady who would practice and experiment on people bending them to her will. My mother said the story was discovered and put to rest by Avatar Aang doing the last part of the 100 year war. Well thats the history book version of the Adventures of the Avatar." He pointed out as Max loved information. One of the many things that caused him to stand out from the other air benders including his fire nation stylized robing.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

[AR] Eastern Air Temple

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas