Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:15 pm
Here is where the Fire Nation Warriors can travel via sea by warships and regular traveling boats. For members of the Fire Nation, its free to gain a boat but for visitors and such, its costs money.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:07 am
User Image
J H A Q O .

☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲ ☲

As he entered the docks of Caldera, his fellow co-workers waved and greeted him with the usual 'Good mornings' and 'Hellos'. He had already tucked the Firebending scroll into his satchel once more, not wanting the others to know he was learning Firebending. Especially his father. He would scold him again for wasting his time and not using the time to find another job. He was scheduled to work for the majority of the day, reporting to his normal station and beginning work at once. A ship needed to be cleaned and repaired before it was headed back out to see and it wasn't going to happen on its own. Making his way onto the anchored naval vessel, he began to inspect the ship for any repairs that needed to be made.

He did not want to bump into his father. Somehow the man managed to make him tell everything that he was going through and he knew he would be upset that he was learning Firebending. Not even that, if Pongo ever learned that his son had gone into traditional Firebending instead of trying to make it big with Pro Bending's Fire Boxing, Jhaqo knew his father would be absolutely furious with him. But something inside him pulsed when Mako asked him which path he wanted to take. He felt good when he had managed to traditionally Firebend. Something about it seemed so authentic and true. There was no greater feeling than that internal warmth making its way to his palm, tethering itself to Jhaqo's very emotions and then letting it go. It was a catharsis of sorts: an outlet for all and any emotions he had bottled up inside. And he wanted to keep doing it.

So as he went about the ship, making marks on his checklist for what needed to be repaired, he breathed like a Firebender. "Ember," he murmured, repeating the instructions quietly to himself. "The breathing is slightly different, trailing the internal warmth to your mouth instead of your hands..." This would continue on for the rest of his shift. He wanted to have the mechanics of the technique complete before he would return to the training grounds later today to attempt it.

Self-Training
Ember: 2 / 3

Missandei

Missandei

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:26 am
User Image
J H A Q O .

It had been a long shift. He needed to work overtime but the docks were overstaffed today and being one of the youngest workers there, he was the first one they always told to go home. As he finished sweeping the last ship in the harbor, he continually practiced the proper breathing technique for the Ember skill. He manipulated the warmth inside him much easier than he did the day prior. It always started in the pit of his stomach. Then, through a deep, well-paced inhale through the nostrils, he could expand the warmth to his upper body and fill his chest with it. From there it was a matter of control. If he wanted to throw Fireballs, he could direct the heat through his arms, then let loose the flame by exhaling through the mouth and striking with the proper stance and form. But this Ember technique was a different story.

He was alone on the ship he was cleaning. As he swept the last room, he noticed an unlit lantern, the wick covered in oil. His dark brown eyes flickered to the lantern from time to time as he swept, remembering the words on the delicate parchment. 'Ember. Can be used to ignite flammable objects.' And here one was. As he finished sweeping the room, he propped the broom up against the wall, taking a stance in front of the lantern. He mimicked the stances drawn on the roll of parchment, reminded himself of the words taught to him the day before. 'Stances. Form. Breath. Fuel.' He couldn't help but smile. There would be no lack of fuel on the wick.

He inhaled sharply through the nose, feeling the warmth spread from the pits of his belly to his upper extremities. The internal heat wanted to travel to his palms like he had practiced the night before, but this time he inhaled sharper, forcing the heat into his head. Rounding his lips, he approached the lantern and pushed his elbows outward, hands downward, palms horizontal. With a slow exhale, he watched as the air coming out of his mouth was not clear: but instead, dark, black embers. He aimed the constant stream of embers at the lamp.

It lit. The lantern burned brightly. He smiled to himself. He knew it would be difficult to learn Firebending and continue working as he did, but this feeling made it all worth it. "Ember," he murmured, watching the flame burn strong. Grinning widely, he grabbed the broom and swept up the rest of the embers. Blowing the candle out, he propped the broom in the supply closet, grabbed his satchel, and headed for the training grounds once more.

exit.

Self-Training
Ember: 3 / 3 - Learned

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hattori Sato

Hattori would sigh as he would make it to the docks. He certainly couldn't stay in the training area with all those people. He would stare at the ocean as he would begin to remember things that he tried to keep locked away. A smile would almost come across his face before he would come to his senses. His head would jolt in the opposite direction as he would turn away from the water. He would sat down his bag as he would search inside it for his arm bracers. As he would find them he would slide them on slowly. His eyes would scroll up and down his right arm...the memories it held, the hatred, and the blood. He would tightly grip the arm bracer as he would begin his training.

Post 1/5

His eyes would slowly close as he would begin to concentrate, he could feel it the fuel of his flame, the thing that keep him going and kept him training until he couldn't move. His fist would clinch as tight as they had ever before as his eyes would pop open and the arm bracers would come engulfed by fire. He had completed in his eyes the first step of the move.

Post 2/5

He would take a deep breath as he would begin to punch around him with the fire covering bracers. The fire itself didnt' seem to strong, so what was the purpose of this move. He would punch the ground as he felt like an idiot. He forgot to read the full destription of the move. He would take a seat as he would reach into his bag and pull out the book he had been begin by the man at the training center. He would seat and read the entire book to himself that he wouldn't have to refer back to it.

Post 3/5

Hattori would sigh as he would finally close the book. It had took him a few hours, but he had finished reading the book. He would slide it back in his bag as he would walk over and find a group of rocks that he could use. Since he didn't like people and didn't like partners he usually found a way to work on his own. He would place the rocks in front of his right foot as he would once again engulf the bracers with fire. He was going to get this right no matter the cost.

Post 4/5

His eyes would be focused as he would begin to kick the rocks he had in front of his in the air. As the rocks came crashing down he would swing his arm towards the rocks. Fire would erupt from the bracer and would destroy the rocks. As all the rocks were burned he would stare at his arm brace as he would watch the fire go away. He would let out a sigh of relief as he would move on to the next technique.

Post 5/5

Fighting Mires with Fires[Learned]  

ii_Conan-Kun_ii

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:20 am
ogue iao-ing. . .oading. . .

User ImageUser Image

User Image

ost﹕
Rogue walked from the training grounds to the Docks. Her enthusiasm to train was close to nothing. Especially since it felt weird to be learning Fire boxing alone. "La la la la~" she sang. Rogue held her hands behind her back. She paid no attention to most of the area around her; occasionally though, she would say a polite hello here and there. Reaching the end of the docks, Rogue peered into the crystal clear water. Nothing out of the ordinary; even so, Rogue was admiring how beautiful it was. The mud under Rogue's feet was extremely slippery; being the klutz she was, Rogue had fallen head first into the water. Water splashed about when she'd done so, a rather large sound as she collided with the water. The water then engulfed her. A few seconds afterwards, Rogue had surfaced. Holding onto the wooden docks. Rogue pulled herself up. She was completely drenched from head to toe. Her clothing clung to her slender curvaceous bodice as she escaped the depths of the cold water.

"Achoo!" she'd said; rather was the noise when Rogue had sneezed. Of course, she'd covered her nose and mouth when she sneezed. Rogue peered at her beg that had luckily not been drenched with her; since Rogue had left it on the docks. Asking one of the nice boatmen, Rogue questioned them whether a small shed was available for her to change into. The kind gentleman who had seen her fall had gladly let her use his shed for changing, even going as far as to offer to dry her clothing for her. Rogue declined kindly, saying she would do so by herself. Walking to the shed with her bag, she reached in for her other clothing; it wasn't something one would use for training, however it would've had to do. Stripping from her drenched clothing, with curtains closed, Rogue dressed in her other clothes. Her hair had dried by then and she'd decided to leave it down, which meant that she'd now had pale blue eyes. Exiting the shed, she thanked the man who had seemed quite surprised at the way her eyes had changed color. After all this was actually a regular occurrence for her. Hanging her drenched clothing on the tree branch available, she saw Hattori, she however made no move to approach him, however she did bother to watch him train. From what she read, it appeared as if he was learning the Fighting Mires with Fires technique from the Fire Boxing book.
User Image

cc﹕

Mastered:

Words: 421.

The pic with her hair down is in the hyperlink picture that say's "Tie me up"
User Image

hi﹕ 460/500User Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:55 am
Hattori Sato

Masato would sigh as he would notice a strange person looking at him. He would take of his arm bracers and put them back in his bag as he would stare at the person and would speak "I don't like people watching me. So I think it would be best if you would just leave." He had no remorse in his voice. He meant exactly what he had said and he wasn't going to sugar coat it. He didn't know this girl, he didn't care to know this girl and frankly he could care less about this entire nation.  

ii_Conan-Kun_ii

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:16 am

User ImageUser Image

User Image

ost﹕
[1/7] Rogue pouted. It'd been less then a minute with this guy and he was acting quite crudely. "I think I'll call you Jerk.. it suits you, my name's Rogue, I was only curious," she said with an irritated and edgy tone. Rather much like someone who was extremely annoyed or slightly angered. "I saw you Fire Boxing and got curious," she spoke; sarcastically, Rogue had continued with this: "I'm incredibly sorry for disturbing you, your majesty." Rogue sighed. Picking up her bag as she found that her Fire boxing book had fallen from her bag.

[2/7] Finding that she might as well train in her Fire Boxing now that she was here, she picked up her book and flipped through the pages, such wonders where in the book, even so she read absolutely nothing at all. "Well, seeing as I'll be staying here for a bit longer until I master the two stages of Fire Boxing, I might as well learn your name," Rogue spoke, looking up from the book with her blue eyes. A sigh escaped her lips as she looked over at Hattori, his training looked somewhat fun, yet she was stuck trying to figure out what the first stage was meant to be like.
User Image

cc﹕

Mastered:

Words: 207.

User Image

hi﹕ 460/500User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:27 am
Hattori Sato

Hattori would walk to the end of the dock away from the girl as he spoke "You can call me what you like it really doesn't bother me in the least bit." He would say with the serious tone he always had in his voice " I'm not looking to make friends if that's what you came here for.I don't need people distracting from my goal." There was no way that this girl could understand Hattori or his past. His fist would clinch as the thoughts would rush through his head, but he couldn't let that get to him. He would look back at the girl who had asked for his name "Namee.. I don't see a point in telling you. Names hold no meaning, in this world only your abliltes hold meaning." He would say as he would open back up his fire boxing book and would begin to read the next section.

Post 1/5

ii_Conan-Kun_ii

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:29 am

User ImageUser Image

User Image

ost﹕
[3/7] "So you're the type that's driven by destruction, or is it power?" Rogue questioned, here eyes off the book completely as she stared at him. Rogue found that"True, there is no meaning in a name, but it's more of what should I call you? or should I stick with Jerk?" Rogue glanced back and fro from her book to Hattori. Hattori, he peaked her curiosity, like there was some dark secret that loomed over his entire form, engulfing him into the depths of the darkness. Like how Rogue used to be when she was younger. Eventually, she learned that her need for power or revenge wouldn't bring them back. After all, they wouldn't of died for her just for her to be like a power hungry person, eventually destroying her childhood and teenage years.

[4/7] 'This fighting style is often seen utilized in pro-bending, known for its steady stance and its defensive style, let up only for quick and powerful punches. This style focuses on shifting your upper body from side to side to dodge attacks like a pendulum, and crossing your arms in front of your chest and face to block attacks. Attacks coming from below are evaded by a quick strafe or quick-step to either side, and attacks are done simply by punching forward. It's a simple style with a simple basis, but it can take a real expert to fully utilize,' she read to herself in her mind, now that she was back on track, she was learning better. After talking to Hattori, Rogue's motivation to train was back and it as better than before. Smiling secretly to herself, she read the page over and over again to remember it.

[5/7] Rogue stood up, jumping from foot to foot lightly. She stopped soon afterwards however, mainly to the reason that she found it quite embarrassing. Rogue could actually tell that her form sucked completely. Sighing she went back to re read the book, she was going to get through Fire Boxing no matter how hard it was going to be. 'Determined,'' Rogue thought to herself. Though when she'd suddenly come to from her day dream, she was staring at Hattori train. He did better than her, however it was quite understandable, after all he was around two techniques in front of her. However, unknown to Rogue, Rogue was an entire stage in front of Hattori when it came to the Traditional Firebending.
User Image

cc﹕

Mastered:

Words: 403.

User Image

hi﹕ 460/500User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:40 am
Hattori Sato

Hattori would stare at the girl once again. Why was she still here. He was sure that he had his point. He would hear her words and would shake his head. "I'm not driven by power or destruction. It much more deep than that. I can sit here all day and explain, but you wouldn't understand." He would play with the water at the dock as he spoke. What did this girl want from him. He never bothered anybody so he expected nobody to bother him.  

ii_Conan-Kun_ii

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun stretches his legs as it was already night time in the fire nation. The streets were lit up with streetlights and the normally busy port was near silent. He turns to Autumn.

"Well, here we are."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:55 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi: 500

Water Bender...

Autumn removed her heavy clothing to make her self more comfortable of the change climate. It's so much warmer, she'll get tired of keep wearing her snow jacket too long again. "So where should we go? A library?" She asked.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:39 pm
ii_Conan-Kun_ii

User ImageUser Image

User Image

ost﹕
[6/7] Rogue sighed, there was nothing that'd make that guy happy would've it. "Try me," She spoke, challenging him so he'd tell her his story. It wasn't that she was nosy, it was just because she was pretty annoyed with Hattori. 'Seriously, he's such a jerk!' she thought to herself. Rogue pouted soft, however her gaze grew softer from the glare she was currently giving him when she took in a deep breath. Rogue cleared her mind and closed her eyes. A small smile upon her lips.

[7/7] Rogue found that as she calmed down, she began to move fluidly, as if she already knew what to do. Though, it was something she'd only seen in the pro bending games. Her movements were loose, yet somewhat very sharp as she rather danced her fire boxing movements, she moved to side to side in quite a quick pace. Then, she stopped. Rogue had officially done it, now she could move onto the techniques. Noticing a couple of water benders she giggled slightly, before she remembered Hattori was still there and blushed brightly, it was quite embarrassing.
User Image

cc﹕

Mastered:

Words: 403.

User Image

hi﹕ 460/500User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:05 am
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun thinks.

"A Library wouldn't work for us because we don't even know the name of the spirit that attacked the stadium. All we have is a description. A scholar or a head priest would most likely have an answer for us, as well as background info. If they can atleast give us a name, then we can go research."  

Cain the Blade

ii_Conan-Kun_ii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:43 am
iAnnarrhh

Hattori Sato

Hattori would sigh as he would think to himself. Maybe if he told this girl his story she would leave him alone. He would stare at the two wierd people that had showed up, but he could really care less about what they were doing. Looking back at Rouge he would begin to talk "My name is Hattori Sato, when I was 6 years old I witnessed the murder of both of my parents and my older brother. Yeah, you are probably saying that has happened to alot of people, but no my story differs. My family...was killed by this very nation. This nation that I grew up in. This nation I had planned to fight for. This nation that my father dedicated his life too, but that still took not only his life also my brother and mother. I couldn't do nothing about it..I couldn't save anyone. The anger I have for this nation far exceeds any of my other feelings!" He would say as he would punch through one of the boards at the dock. "This is why I don't want friends. In the end I can't protect them...I'm sorry I need to take a walk" He would say as he would begin to walk away from the docks.  
[FR] Caldera

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff