Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blo0dz0rs... Hnnn...
  ... Fuzz off, Yami! ><#
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:12 am
Intro:
Domino High has never been a really rich school, it was just enough for the students to get by. Until the principal of the school has faith in lady luck as he enters the lottery..and WINS!! To celebrate, he sends his students to China. Each student is allowed to bring along one guest. Things look at there highest peak, until Ryou has a desturbing preminision. He sees the plane going down in flames...
As he warns the others, the only thing they believe is that he's insane, until it comes true. Only a few survive the crash and now have to survive as help comes for them. But you know what they say about escaping deaths divine plan...

Notes:
Some people are going to be mutilated and/or DIE in this RP.

Gozaburo was a childmolester. It's up to Seto and Mokuba to find out how they fit that in.

In case you're wondering why we don't have a Yugi/Yami no Yugi:
Well, he's been enough of an atentio whore already... He's in bed with influenza. Poor baby. He'll be fine.

In case you wonder why Marik is on board... He and his siblings are taking this plane to take a trip through China before going back to Egypt. Ishizu and Odion are unfortunately not going to survive the crash.

The plane crashes in some major jungle/rainforest/big tree-filled place.
Cellphones won't work. Neither will laptops or anything.

This RP will be as yaoi as the players make it. Don't hate me for being one of them. cool .

We need LITERATE players.

We will play in storyform.

It would be nice to have your MSN when you join.
After all:
I'm destiny, and I have some plans for you...
My MSN is:
DukeDevlinLuvah@hotmail.com

When OOC, use this:

Roles:
Narrator => Kawamura Keigo
Seto Kaiba => Miss Chloie
Mokuba Kaiba => InunaideKaiba
Bakura Ryou + Yami no Bakura => Angel of Flames
Marik Ishtar + Yami no Marik => Angel of Flames
Tea Gardner => Kawamura Keigo
Duke Devlin => Kawamura Keigo
Tristan Taylor => Angel of Flames
Joey Wheeler => InunaideKaiba
Serenity Wheeler => Miss Chloie
Others (Plane crew, principal) => InunaideKaiba

Right. The official plan, including editions

Destiny
This RP is about a school trip.
The school principal won the lottery, so he can afford sending his students out on a special school trip to Egypt by plane.
On this plane are also Marik, Odion and Ishizu, going back home.

Bakura sits down and sees the plane crashing.(*Final Destination) He freaks out, but the rest doesn't believe him OR he's very calm about it, and is glad it will finally happen. ( It's up to whoever plays Bakura).

The plane crashes somewhere above China, landing in the jungle, in the tips of the trees. Some of the passengers die, including Odion and Ishizu.
The YuGiOh gang slides out, and Yami takes the lead. He has been watching too many movies and played too many computer games, which caused him to believe he's a true adventurer.
He climbs back in, ignoring the warnings of the others, and gets Marik out. Marik takes his sister's Millenium Necklace, and Yami takes as much luggage as he can find.

Tea tries her cellphone, but is running low on batteries. Duke's cellphone can't find connection, so they're pretty lost.
The plane explodes, burning Tristan's face and causing Seto's purty trenchcoat to go up in flames.

They start a trip to whatever seems south, since Seto claims that's the best thing to do. that night, Bakura is tortured by a little thingy under him. It turns out to be a tiny golden statue. The statue glows red, and Bakura is taken over. The reaction of the Spirit of the Millenium Ring's reaction is up to the player.

The next morning, Bakura seems to have found the right direction.
He finds a temple, and they enter, hoping to find some life other than mosquitos in there.
The Yamis are visible to the others in there, since it's the Temple of Death.
Even though the hallway is long, dark and has no corners, they get lost. Bakura's up front, and panics. He runs forward, and is cut in half by a golden statue that appeared at the end of the hallway. He dies, and the Spirit of the Millenium Ring takes him in the ring so his soul won't get lost.
Marik takes the Ring, and is now carrying 3 Millenium items.

Seto has claustrophobia, and because of advice of the others he is sliding his hands over the walls to prove to himself the corridor isn't narrowing.
After Bakura got cut in half all the others are panicking and they start running.
Since they changed directions, Seto's now up front. He's running, and thanks to two blades hanging from the ceiling all his fingers are cut off.
Yami's carrying the torch and walking somewhere in the middle, so Seto's ignoring this 'unexplained pain' for now.

Then the corridor IS narrowing, and fast! They run even faster now, Joey running in the back.
When they get out at the other side of the temple, Joey's leg is chopped off by the massive building. What used to be the corridor is now one closed stone wall.

In daylight, the true damage is revealed. Seto only has thumbs left, and Joey is missing a part from his leg (One side is missing from knee to floor)

Anyway, they see a big valley surrounded by a high natural wall ( Mountain-ish-ness), and decide to leave the luggage on the ground to climb up and see what's over the edge.
They do so, and when they're on top, they see a huge jungle. Yami looks down where they came from and sees the luggage is missing. He and Tristan hurry down to check.

When they're down, Duke offers to let Joey lean on him instead of Tristan since Joey has trouble standing. They fall over the edge, shocking the others with a disgusting splash/cracking sound.
A moment later, Joey comes climbing back up, telling Duke's brains are spread out over the plateau they landed on. Then Duke climbs back up, claiming he's having a massive headache.

Yami and Tristan return with the luggage. It wasn't gone, but out of sight because of the vegetation ruining the sight.

They see Duke's open head and freak out for a moment. Someone offers him a piece of clothing to keep his brains in his head.
Duke is getting a little down.

Then his cellphone rings.
It's some girl.
He hangs up on her, and calls the local 911.
They send a heli, and come to rescue them. They're traced by Duke's cellphone's signal.

It all seems like a happy ending, until the heli crashes and kills them all

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:30 am
((sweet, now we have to wait for some others, but I have what Im gonna do with the beggining, can we start where the school actually wins the trip?))  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:35 am
InunaideKaiba
((sweet, now we have to wait for some others, but I have what Im gonna do with the beggining, can we start where the school actually wins the trip?))

OOC

Sure, do as you must. whee

I have to go now. I was supposed to be off 2 and a half hours ago! Check ya'll later.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:33 am
It was a few moments before school was starting, students were filling the courtyard. Some came to the classrooms to get a early start on school. Meanwhile a tall, blucky male sat in large leather chair rocking back and forth. Many little pieces of paper were spread out upon his desk. He gazed at all the pieces with a large grin on his face, "I cant possibly loose this time." he whsipered to himself. He couldn't barely contain his excitement as he let out a small snicker s his grin became more goofy. A small tap came to the door in front of the desk, his head shot up. "Yes, what is it?" he asked toward the door. "I have some papers for you to fill out Mr. Yamasuki." called back a soft voice. Letting out a sigh he leaned back, he hated filling papers out, but nothing could bring him down from how high he was. "Yes yes come in then Ms. Minuki." he replied, a happy tone to his voice. She came in setting the papers down on the tables as Yamasuki hummed a small tune taking out a pen.

"You seem happier today Yamasuki -sama." his secretary replied standing in front of him. He started scribbling his signature on the forms in front of him. "I am indeed happier today, I feel quite lucky." he replied with another small snicker. Minuki smiled, "Thats wonderful sir, may I ask what is it that your so happy about?" she asked softly, her eyes lighting up with glee. "I thought you'd never ask." he answered, his smile growing. Then, Minuki took notice to the many little shreads of paper spread along the desk. "What are all these peices of paper?" she asked curiously, wondering if it was a restianing order or something along those lines. He took to his feet walking to the small television sitting upon a cabnit in the corner of the room.

"Lottery tickets my dear, with all of them I cant loose this time." he explained as he turned the television on and tuning it to a channel. "How could you afford all of these sir? There are so many." she replied in amazment. He walked back toward his desk, picking up a remote on the side of his desk. "I made a investment, due to the school we may win more money then we've ever dreampt." he stated leaning back getting confortable. Minuki looked at him with confusion, "Sir..I dont understand?" she replied in a unsure tone, afraid to find out what exactally he meant. " I used some of the schools savings and bought these, all based on instinct." he replied turning up the voulme as Minuki let out a shriek.

"You did what!! Sir you cant bet with the schools money!? You could loose your job if anyone else finds out!" she continued to shout, her glasses tipping to one side of her nose. The man placed his hands behind his head, his eyes closed, one opened to look at her. "We'll win more money then we gave if I win this." he stated calmly. "IF, the key word is IF. There are millions playing this, you will not win. And how can you be so layed back!?" she shouted ruffling through her hair in disbelief. Yamasuki was known to gamble, but this was the first time that he went to these extremes. "I have a good feeling Lady Luck is giving me some attention this time." he stated rubbing his hands together. "You always say that!" she called back. This continued until they were about to start the lottery readings, then the room fell silent.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:39 pm
I could be bakura/yami bakura if u'd like sweatdrop
msn: imstargoddess@hotmail.com  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:59 pm
OOC
You're anzu, keigo? Awesome. No one is ever anzu. ^^ I can't wait to see your interpration of her. *evil laughter* cool

As for the storyline... I'm not sure where to take it from there, so I'll just let someone else take it... I think I'd be ackward for one of my characters to be so suddenly introduced... sweatdrop

@Angel of Flames: Yay! You Rp often. I see your posts. ninja ninja

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:06 am
OOC

Sure, you're added Angel of Flames.

The roles are now like.. Introduced like.. People are arriving at school and stuff. Just the way they usually do. They have no clue what's about to happen, right? So... yeah... I'll introduce Tea now, since I want to.
I took a picture of me 'cosplaying' as her yesterday. I put this shirt under my shirt and it actually looked like it was my boobs! whee
I should use the word 'like' a little less. >.>
Anyway...

As Tea entered the school courtyard, she looked around searching the area for her friends.
her great friends.
The people who took her for who she was.
There had been this time where people hadn't liked her... An aweful time...
"I still can't believe they were teasing me because I was having boobs and they weren't... Ah well... As long as Yugi likes them..."

She sat down on one of the benches, and put her bag beside her.
"Guys, where are you... I still have this homework to copy..."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:38 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:35 pm
"Awasaki-chan!" A voice called, distracting one of the winking girls. Serenity Wheeler wrapped her arms playfully around the other girl with a laugh. "I heard that you saw that new movie Friday night with the new boy! How was it? And, I'm talking about the movie..." She trailed off when she recognized Duke there. She mouthed 'good morning' as she slid off of her friends back.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Serenity... I... I didn't go to the movies on friday with anyone!" Awasaki replied quickly, watching Duke's expression.
"Really?" Serenity asked, genuinely surprised. "Wow, I could have sworn that Miho told me that it was you who went to the movies..."
"Er...nope! Not me!" The girl reponded with a fake smile.
"Is there another Awasaki at this schoo--ow!" she squeeled as her toe was ground into the soil by her 'friend.'
"What was that for?!" She whispered.
"Just shh!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:02 pm
Ryou walked up on the scene and smiled at Duke.
"'Ello, Duke. How was yesterday?" Bakura flashes one of his uber sweet smiles that makes even the iciest hearts melt. The girls start to crowd around him, and Ryou started to wish he had just stayed home in bed. Girls were such a cute annoyance. Like those puppies your aunt got you. They're so cute looking, but they pee on the carpet and chew your shoe up.  

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:52 am
"Woah... Sunday was like.. Pretty much my day to get by again... If you know what I mean." Duke answered with a grin.
"Like you'd know... you don't have a social life, you don't go out... party... Drink... Anything. Loser. Nerd. "

Duke nodded in Serenity's direction, just to show he had caught her greeting.

"Ah, so you had a date, ey? How was it? And most importantly... Who was it? Was he better than I am?" Duke replied playfully with a sobbing face to Awasaki.

"How come the girls like him anyway?" He continued thinking about Bakura.
He shook his head.
"They probably feel sorry for him."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:19 am
Dice head. Why the same girls that harass me glomp him, I donno. I wish they would just harass him instead!
"Oh, yeah, I know what you mean." Party freak "Well, I'm going to head off to class. See you later!" Bakura made the mistake of smiling again, and had to practically run to class to avoid getting huggled (hugged/tackled) by a large group of young girls.  

Angel of Flames2

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:10 pm
Serenity had never seen her friend in such deep thought before. First, she had looked shocked, but now she had a look of sheer stupor on her face. It quickly vanished though, and returned to a sort of fake-angelic consonance as she spoke.
"Well, it's a little unfair for me to compare you to anyone, isn't it?" she said, avoiding telling who she went out with. "I've never... been out with you before, Duke..." Clearly, she was suggesting that she and he should go out sometime. Serenity merely looked back between the two of them.
She was suprised at how Awasuki-chan was acting towards Duke.

To her, Duke was one of her brother's friends--most certainly a good looking friend, but nonetheless...They hadn't every really spent any quality time together, but if she ever spoke that they even saw eachother afterschool sometimes... ....well, the world of women was certainly underground, behind backs, and made up of cats.

OOC
For those of you who might be wondering, I haven't forgotten that I have two characters. I'm merely waiting to introduce him until he can do something other than merely walk into the school and take a seat.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:50 pm
Bakura finally ducked into his classroom and was able to hide behind the teachers desk. Luckily for him, fangirls never look in the most obvious place, and went on to the next classroom after calling his name half a dozen times.
Poor you, Ryou. Stalked by stupid females who only want you for your body and your hair. And that silly smile of yours. Yami-Bakura thought mockingly. Bakura just shook his head. Now was not a good time to get in an argument.
Maybe I should take over... send a few of them to the Shadow Realm. that will get them to leave you alone. Yami-Bakura offered. Bakura was tempted, but refused.
"Last thing I need is to get kicked out of school again." Bakura muttered. Yami-Bakura grew very thoughtful. It would be a blast to send those foolish girls to the Shadow Realm, or to seal them into inanimate objects, but if his host got expelled again, he would lose track of the millenium items.
Fine, but next time, I may not agree. Yami-Bakura grinned evily. But can I tell them off? Bakura was contemplating the consequences when the bell finally rang.
"Oh, thank goodness!" Bakura lept over the teachers desk and plopped himself into his own desk.

((If you relly need me to, I can play one of the others. You pick; I have no prefrence sweatdrop ))  

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:31 am
OOC

Angel of Flames, if we don't have a Tristan before saturday, I'll know where to find you.
3nodding

Oh, and Chloie: I was afraid of something like that. blaugh

Duke didn't take the efford of replying to Bakura.
The geek was doing nothing but taking his girls, ruining his view and wasting his time anyway.
"Ah, so you want to go out with me, ey?"
He faked thinking for a moment.
"Well, I may have some time on februari the thirtieth..." he then said, looking as serious and seducing as he possibly could.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff