Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:31 pm
Plains that continue to burn, the flames surround the area, yet, when the traveler reaches deeper and deeper into the plains, they will find one man awaiting for a worthy opponent, one who will go against him in an Agni-kai. Whether they survive or not is up to them and the journey there is no better.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:43 pm
Sun Bei Tian

"I'm packing a lot of heat..."

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

Sun looked upon the plains...they were burning. "Amazing that this place isn't completely consumed by the flame..." he remarked. He found an opening in the flame and hopped through it to start his trek toward the deeper area. He picked up a long and dry stick and used it as a walking stick to make the journey a bit better. He knew this would get him to Novice...somehow. He just hoped that it wouldn't be fatal.

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

"...and I really...really...don't want to use it."

User Image

Firebender ☩ Trainee

Chi: 350/350

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:35 pm
The heat would only rise higher and higher in temperature as Sun began to move onward, multiple balls of fire would begin to fall from the sky, down upon Sun. These were launched from a very far distance, farther than they should've been launched.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:01 pm
Sun Bei Tian

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

Sun could hear the sizzling of the fireballs and see them illuminate the skies. "Damn it!" He broke into a sprint, using the earlier exercises he trained with to regulate breathing. Now, he was going as quick as he could toward the center, dodging fireballs that rained down from the sky.

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

User Image

Firebender ☩ Trainee

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:19 am
(Regulating breath and keeping a steady yet fast movement. Good.)

As he was dodging and running, a low wave of flames brushed down to the ground and went straight for Sun's legs, jump over and risk getting a leg burnt or block with your own firebending and keep going. The flames were not VERY powerful and could be met with an equal power that would cancel it out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:56 am
Sun Bei Tian

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

Sun cussed again. The wave of flame was fairly high, but also wide. A fireball wouldn't do it...he needed to cover more area. Slowing his speed to prepare his legs, he jumped upward, letting himself become parallel with the wave of fire. He used the Boil skill to breath a large cloud of hot smoke at the fire wave, giving himself a slight buffer and propulsion as he made his way over it. Hitting the ground, he did his best to execute a roll and scrambled back to his feet, continuing the run.

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

User Image

Firebender ☩ Trainee

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:59 am
(Nice!)

Sun was getting closer and closer to his destination, the attacks seemed to have ceased on him for just a few minutes so that he could keep moving. From above, something was coming down quickly, ready to collide and crush Sun from above, it was his Target, Rue Bei Xiang, Outlaw of the Fire Nation. He was coming down with fiery feet of fury and would surely burn Sun alive along with bury him deep in the ground if Sun remained in that spot.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:10 am
Sun Bei Tian

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

At this point, Sun was watching all angles for approaching attacks. The one coming at him from above was no surprise. Throwing his fist upward, he snapped off one fireball before throwing himself to the side to dodge the fiery mass coming at him. Unless he had a means to alter himself in the air, the fireball would strike him as he descended.

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

User Image

Firebender ☩ Trainee

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:11 pm
The fireball did indeed strike Rue as it landed against his chin and caused him to flip out of control and then plummet to the ground, he picked himself up slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:15 pm
Sun Bei Tian

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

There were no rules to this test, other than to survive and not kill the other guy. As far as Sun was concerned, "honor" was just a perspective. The attacker didn't declare an Agni-kai and attacked out of the blue...Sun would return this courtesy. As the attacker started to rise, Sun rushed forward before he could fully stand, and sent his foot downward towards his head. However, it started to flame up as he kicked downward in his firebending curb-stomp. He would at least use firebending...it was expected of him. This attack wouldn't kill the man...the fire was weak, and so was the kick. It would black him out if it was a nice, direct hit.

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

User Image

Firebender ☩ Trainee

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:54 pm
Rue rolled backwards and got back up into a standing position, he then ran forward and jumped high over Sun's head, he then brought his leg down with a larger flame against it upon Sun, grinning.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:36 pm
Sun Bei Tian

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

Sun tilted his head upward to look at Rue as he jumped higher. Using the Ember skill, he breathed a cloud of embers...towards his face. As his fall came near its completion, he would hit them. They would only hurt if his eyes were open as he came in contact with the cloud. He would have to close his eyes or risk debilitating injury. He rolled forward, behind Rue's kick and sprang up with a 180° turn. His fist shot straight forward as Rue would land, sending a fireball toward the middle of his back.

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

User Image

Firebender ☩ Trainee

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:03 pm
Rue covered his face as he landed upon the ground, Sun's attack struck him right in his back, causing him to flip forward and skid upon the ground for a couple of meters before rising back up into a standing position.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:11 pm
Sun Bei Tian

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

"Are you serious? THIS is my challenge for novice? You're pathetic. And that should hurt, coming from me. Attack me out of nowhere and you still haven't even touched me." Sun goaded. He didn't mean it...he had a slight respect for the enemy. But to make them reckless and angry was to grant him an advantage. "I gave you one chance to yield and submit to your defeat." If this persisted, Sun would most likely pull a knife and wound him non-fatally. Nothing said he had to use firebending. Just beat the guy and not kill him. He stood at attention, knees slightly bent and ready.

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

User Image

Firebender ☩ Trainee

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:18 pm
Rue growled as he inhaled deeply and released a LARGE cloud of fire towards Sun, this cloud of fire covered the ground in front of him and would probably severely burn him if he didn't evade or block.  
[FR] Fire Nation

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff