Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:10 pm
Post here when you are leaving the Watertribes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:11 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun stood at the front of the watertribe boat. He smiles and feels the wind on his face, then sitting back down next to Autumn.

"Ahhhh~ I missed the feeling of being out on the open ocean~"  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi: 500

Water Bender...

The bout was set off. The cold icy salty breezed first time hit her face from her first travel. Her body was leaning on the bouts side, watching the water splash against the wood as the peaces of ice passes by them. The ocean is so big. No land can be seen far away. No sign of the Tui spirit so far. Nothing so far but the taste of salt. "This will leads to the Air temple, right?" She asked. That's the only thing she's caring right now.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:18 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

"From the air temple to the earth kingdom, then making a line down to the southern tribe and then back up to the north...."

Yun takes out an old map and shows the routes.

"There is a seperate ship that goes to the fire nation and Republic City, but we can access those at the temple."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:27 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn pull away from edge to look over to the map Yun have. She made herself comfortable by sitting right on his leg. "Wow, that's pretty far! Have you traveled all of them, all over the world?" She looks more directly to the map than to him.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:30 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun shook his head.

"I've traveled the entirety of the Earth Kingdom, including Kiyoshi Island and Omashu. I have been the the air temples, except for the Eastern where we are going."

He pointed to the sections of the map.

"I haven't visited the southern pole nor have I been to the fire nation. The southern air temple is a dedicated shrine and only air nomads may visit there."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:38 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn scan through the map and see she could see all the spot that he visited. There's a lot of places to go to in this planet. It's amazing that the Southern tribe are all the way to the bottom of the map. Why do they live that far away? "You traveled a lot of places.... Uhm... say, you know alot of places, right? Do you know what's Bloodbending means?" She asked a random question. Just want to see if it's a true word or the med up the spirit told her.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:41 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

"I've only heard of it being used in medical stations in Republic City, however, I've also heard rumors about it being used for more sinister means. It's the ability to bend blood since it consists of water."

Yun was uncomfortable with the topic of bloodbending because he has seen it abused before. It was not a pretty sight. He turns and smiles, looking at a port that was at a massive moutain base. Steps leading up the mountain into the clouds showed that this was the eastern air temple.

[exit]  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:51 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

So the bending is a real thing, though it still not that clear to Autumn. It's only being hear by rumors, so it's still could be not true. Maybe she should of asked about her Teacher about it as soon she came back from the exam. Would he believe her that much about a spirit?

Autumn looks up, than suddenly see the large mountain at dry land. Out in the clouds seam like roofs from the buildings. "Ah! This must be the place!" She let out great joy out of her mouth.

[Exit]

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:02 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

It was the late evening, the sky painted a beautiful orange and purple as the sun was starting the set on the horizon of the ocean. Yun sat back down at the front of the watertribe ship, their destination making a surprising turn. This time, they would be heading towards the Fire Nation.

"I've heard that the fire nation priests have a great knowledge in the spiritual world. Lets stop by there first."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:30 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"Huh? I thought we ware heading to the Air temple!" Autumn question him. She was sitting beside him, eating some carrot as a snack.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:33 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun nods.

"We will be going there, but we also should check out any resources we can find at the Fire Nation. Can't help but give it a shot."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:41 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"Hmmm... I never been to the fire nation but okay~" Autumn looked down a little sad. "What is it like over there?" She asked if he been there before.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun shook his head.

"I don't know, never been there. Even though my friend and bending teammate Jethro is a firebender, we only met in Republic City. All I know is that its pretty hot."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"hmhmhh..." Autumn grumble and finished her carrots. She didn't like the sound the 'hot place' they're going. It's going be way hotter than the Earth nation. She got to set her mind in ease to cool her off. "... You said you say the avatar during the spirit attack, right? Is it the new avatar? What's he like?" She look up to him with more questions. Her curiosity is never ending.

...Northern Tribe

[Traveling Thread] The Ocean/Sky

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces