Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Propositions (Fai & Sal)FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:55 pm
It wouldn't be a lie to say that he was outraged. In fact, if the sight of his "precious" waving around wildly was any indicator, Faiyum Riaz was beyond outraged--he was LIVID. And the sheet of paper in his hand looked to be the reason why.

The Famine Alchemist headed through the joint area, looking for somewhere to take out his rage, or possibly someone to take it out on. When he saw a particularly familiar piece of cloth hanging off of a large rock, he headed straight for it, taking a moment to glower at the horseman sleeping there before precious moved forward, swaying right in front of Salbei's face.

What a wonderful way to wake up, don't you agree?  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:09 pm
Salbei was indeed taking a nap, but it was by no means restful. While he was not inflicted with this insanity, he was haunted by the faces and voices of those he lost, and those he would never see or hear from again. Many good Horsemen and women from each of the mighty clans, all lost. The only comfort he had in his sleep was the pumpkin sun beating down on him, heating up his many layers of clothing and giving him the heat he wished he could have again.

His already restless sleep was further interrupted by a sudden shade, and then his precious senses tingled, jolting him awake so fast he sat up and quite promptly fell off the other side of his rock with a surprised cry. A muttered curse and a grumble later, those pale bloodstained hands of his appeared on the top of the rock, pulling himself up to drape on it, somehow managing to be all smiles as he looked down on the creature that had seem fit to figuratively scare the robes off him wake him.

"Faiyum. Good morning! Pleasant day is it not? What can I do for you and, ah, precious?" n____n Smile, Smile! Nothing happened! Nope he'd been there and composed all along! Smile, Smile! Though there was a distinct tone to the way he said precious.

Enoh Love
Crew

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:22 pm
"They expect me to have a joint signature for my future green house endeavor," Fai said, not wasting any time at all in shoving the sheet in Sal's face.

"And what incompetent would I be forced to share my precious experimental area with? One of the Death clan? No doubt they would sacrifice my creations on their alters with their strange ceremonies--or perhaps Conquest, shall I be forced to grow lotuses for the rest of my life? No, this is ridiculous! I will complain!"

He really got into this ranting thing, didn't he?  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:28 pm
Draped on the rock, Salbei listened at first intently and then rather curiously, his hand coming up to rest his chin in his palm. Faiyum's rant was a little out of left field with this whole idea that he'd have to share with other clans, and quite honestly the Sage was rather surprised that it ever came up in this intensity. He was polite though, and like any good Sage he let him finish ranting entirely before adding in his two cents.

"The sheet doesn't say you had to share with other clans." He said simply. Naturally his gears were turning and he had a direction to push his Alchemist friend in, but for curiousity's sake wanted to see just where Fai would naturally take himself and his crazy argument.

Enoh Love
Crew

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:35 pm
"Are you suggesting I share with Eisheth?" Fai asked, raising an eyebrow. "Our fields of studies are not the same, and I am finally free to have my own area, do you suggest I give that up so easily? Just because we share a title does not make us close friends."

And there was more. It was clear in the sharp, almost strained expression on his face. "The only work I will have at first is planting seeds, I do not need assistance with that." That... probably wasn't the "more."  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:42 pm
"Hm." Was all he said, his eyes closing in a fox-like manner and his mouth twisting into a thoughtful frown. It was cute how Fai always made assumptions; it was something that Sal always liked about him. Never a dull moment really, because he was always way off the point. "Wouldn't it be nice if you could make your garden and continue your experiments in a more...focused form?" The pale one sighed wistfully, as if that was quite the dream. Quite the dream indeed.  

Enoh Love
Crew

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:45 pm
"That was EXACTLY what I planned on doing," Fai said. "Until this!" he went on, waving the piece of paper in the air. "This! This! This--obstacle!" he declared, his frustration coming to a head. "Perhaps I can forge a name," he said abruptly, a devious expression crossing his face. "Tell me, do they know all of the horseman that made it?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:01 pm
"--Now if only there was someone else out there who requires your particular talents!" Salbei kept talking as though Fai had never said a word, though he did politely pause to let the slightly younger Horseman admit his devious plan. He looked like he was in thought, deep thought, mulling over something earth shattering and helpful to his faithful friend.

"Someone whom you have known for most of your life, perhaps? Someone you call a friend?" Someone who was right in front of you, laying on a rock? Clearly he was hinting by now, but he was making a big show of pondering over who this mystery person was.

Enoh Love
Crew

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:12 pm
"You are suggesting?" he asked curiously. He wasn't a complete idiot, even when he was on a rant. "A deal of some sort?" he offered, leaning against the rock slightly and looking at the much taller horseman thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:03 pm
His eyes remained closed in a foxlike way but his mouth seemed to form a wider grin, his body turning and twisting like a cat on it's favourite perch, now draping over the rock on his back rather than his stomach, holding up one index finger (albeit now upside down) in front of Fai's face.

"That's right!" Again, Salbei went on as though Fai had not said a word, though once more he did patiently wait for him to finish. It was good he was catching on, though it would've been fun for him to play with those blinders for a little while longer. "Mahir and I do need an exeptional botanist!" He snapped his thin, pale fingers as if the thought just struck him and it was brilliant. "So glad you reminded me!" Okay, now he was just teasing for teasing's sake.

"A deal of some sort." Sal mimicked in agreement; and there was the first time he answered or responded to something, albeit a little belatedly. The hand that had been pointing opened to more of an open-palmed gesture. "We seek to build a potions shop that doubles as an infirmary, perhaps down the road even expanding further." He informed the other, suddenly rather serious. "You've a talent with plants, and I am well aware of the near-breakthroughs you had made in regards to my condition in the past." But of course, the isles were not brought up. At all. "You would be a remarkably ally in this new venture~"

Enoh Love
Crew

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:11 pm
"So you would be... a sponsor of sorts, then?" Fai said, frowning slightly. "Of course you wouldn't wish to do anything on the plant side of the job, you and plants, after all," he said, thinking about it for a moment.

"I will require more land with this. I have seeds, but it will take time to cultivate them--regardless of how much you've helped. So no bright expectations of having them at your beck and call as soon as I've started."  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:23 pm
"Of sorts" Sal agreed again. "Ah, me and sentient plants." He clarified, peeking his red eyes open to stare at Fai's precious. Well, Sentient plants and the trees in the Weeping Woods. Both were evil, but not Hunter-evil, that was just unspeakable evil.

"For the time being we will work with what we've got." There was a certain shortness to his comment that pretty much said no buts about it; one of the rare times he tried to sound like the Sage he probably should be. "However three horsemen are better than one, and that allows six grants between us. That should be enough to meet both our needs and yours for now, until we can procure larger spaces later on." Technical stuff tended to bore him though, and instead he started laughing at the idea of Fai being his servant.

"WHAAAAT That's it, you're out of the club!" Sal laughed out, letting both pale arms flop in what was probably an exasperated arm wave had he been right way up. "If I don't get instant gratification we're done!" It was hard to take him seriously through his attempts to not laugh through the whole thing.

Enoh Love
Crew

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:30 pm
"Just for that I will leave you waiting an entire week AFTER the plant is ready," Fai said shamelessly. "Mahir, you say, I believe I can deal with that. Although," he said, frowning slightly. "We've come upon a disease other than your own. One of the scarelings at the school has dedicated its living to studying the disease. Would you like to hear of it? I believe you've seen it already, though." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:36 pm
"And every day I will greet you with 'Hello Faiyum, Good Morning---'" And then he proceeded to make the highest pitched whistle he could manage, for no reason other than he could.

"A new disease?" His 'disease' was self-inflicted; a plague study went wrong and it was entirely his fault. So far he had yet to infect anyone else and it stayed quite contained in his own body, but he didn't feel the need to correct Faiyum on his terminology. "Do tell, my friend~" He invited, still quite upside down draped on his rock.

Enoh Love
Crew

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:38 pm
"Do you remember the war clansman?" Fai asked. "When you touched her hands there was gray skin. That, my friend, is called Insanity here. It seems to be quite dangerous. I've asked for its notes on the subject, I believe we should look into it while we work to regain my own work on your... problem."  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff