Reply DS Connection
Nintendo DS: Obviously, the handheld of champions Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lollerskates

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:20 pm
I don't know about you guys, but I'm seriously diggin' my Nintendo DS. I've discovered the joys of wireless multiplay sitting in the back of class on the last class of the week!

What are your favorite DS games? I'm really into Feel the Magic, but it's the only game I have, so I'm a little biased. I play to accumulate my own copy of Mario DS and hopefully either Zoo Keeper or Mr. Driller, and Yoshi Touch & Go.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:48 pm
right now, i have super mario 64 DS, and the new Warioware, and i love them both domokun domokun domokun  

f r o s t y

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:13 pm
*drools over my DS*

My DS! Mine!

xd In all seriousness, I'm really happy with how the system came out. They aimed to please...and please they did! I have Mario 64 DS and PingPals. In case you don't know PingPals is the DS version of Gaia. At least...that's what it feels like xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:26 am
I got mine inported from Japan (there not out over here in england yet, hehe) and it rocks! So far I only have pokemon dash in japanese, but im getting dragon quest off the internet and posibly wario ware touched when its finally released!  

Roverandomness

Sparkly Duck

Aeva

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:18 am
I'm getting a DS for my birthday so I'll need to find some good games by then. Can anyone recommend some good ones? whee  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:02 pm
Metroid Prime: Hunters (upon release)
Mario 64 DS

There are a lot of good games scheduled for near release. There are a few good games out, now. I've heard Ridge Racers is supposed to be good... I can't get over the dating sims O_o I was surprised something like that was ever released here...especially with certain titles.

XX/XY and Score come to mind.  

Edymion
Captain

Smithium

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:38 pm
The DS, in my opinion, is THE MOST innovative gaming system to EVER come out and I LOVE IT! My DS is already like a close friend to me. I just can't wait till they come out with some form of Zelda or Harvest Moon game. Or ANY RPG!! Like Final Fantasy III.... ah yes....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:38 pm
Edymion
Metroid Prime: Hunters (upon release)
Mario 64 DS

There are a lot of good games scheduled for near release. There are a few good games out, now. I've heard Ridge Racers is supposed to be good... I can't get over the dating sims O_o I was surprised something like that was ever released here...especially with certain titles.

XX/XY and Score come to mind.

interesting

dtaing sims

this can't be good  

theodorus maximus
Crew

Hatad

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:14 am
I haven't played the DS yet...looks awseom but I think that PSP will dominate the DS in sales...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:49 pm
According to market speculation, the PSP is on the verge of bombing (a flop, so to speak) due to lack of third-party support. It doesn't matter if you have the fans if you can't produce the games. I was corrected a while ago. DS doesn't stand for Double or Dual Screen. It stands for Developer System. That being said, the PSP is too complicated for Developers to enjoy. The DS leads in third-party support by leaps and bounds. I'm not willing to get a PSP when it comes out. I'm unsure of it, in general...  

Edymion
Captain

griever555

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:34 pm
Aeva
I'm getting a DS for my birthday so I'll need to find some good games by then. Can anyone recommend some good ones? whee

i cant wait for the rerelease of ff3!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:26 pm
I hope it's actually FF III...now the US FF3. I want to have a good translation of FF III, not a renamed VI as 3.  

Edymion
Captain

Sepgreti

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:06 am
i'm torn, on one hand its innovative and there are new features and games (like "Into the Blue") but the cartridges seems to be easily breakable and i'm not really sure i want to spring for the new system  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:01 pm
You know what's easier to mess up and/or break? CDs, DVDs, and Diskettes are much more fragile due to larger size yet similar depth. DS cards are much more like SD cards. A fall isn't going to destroy the data. You'll also have to try to break them.  

Edymion
Captain

Aeva

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:58 am
KappaKaeru
The DS, in my opinion, is THE MOST innovative gaming system to EVER come out and I LOVE IT! My DS is already like a close friend to me. I just can't wait till they come out with some form of Zelda or Harvest Moon game. Or ANY RPG!! Like Final Fantasy III.... ah yes....
*drools* I can't wait for a Harvest Moon game! I just hope they don't make it like AWL. Maybe if they hadn't taken out the festivals it might not have been so bad, but I find that game really tedious to play. FOMT was really good though, I love that you can get music from the other harvest moons by linking it up with the Game Cube. I wish I could play the N64 version, but sadly my Mum threw out my n64 after I broke the cable and they never really released the games over here. whee  
DS Connection

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff