Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Cowboy v. Indian (Bix v. Mot) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:36 pm
For the first time in a while Bix entered the Haunted House and found he was actually in a normal room. There was slightly peeling wallpaper, dusty and broken down furniture, and an old bookcase that leaned away from the wall to show a passage behind it.

Bix didn't care to investigate he was just looking to get away from the island for a while. He was sick of insanity creatures and at least if he ran into a Halloweener the talks (and fights) could be interesting.

The albino plopped into a dusty chair in the center of the large room and propped his bow against his leg. With a loud "SIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHH" his head lolled back.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:53 pm
No. Not again. He'd been here not too long ago. Why? Why pull him here again?

Mot whined under his breath, dragging his spurred boots along the floor as he dragged his feet. He wanted to be back at Amity, so why did he keep appearing in this horrible place? What was so wrong with daydreaming while walking the halls?

He emerged into a plain room, a figure spotted seated lounging in a chair. Mot stopped in his tracks, staring at what he knew to be a hunter. Rather than let the archer get the jump on him, Mot quickly summoned his rifle and shouldered it, pointing it at Bix. Despite his action, Mot seemed nervous, and definitely not ready to be fighting another hunter.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

iloveyouDIE rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:04 pm
Bix heard boots and lifted his head lazily. When the rifle was pulled his bow was also pulled. He hadn't risen from his chair, but he was ready.

"Whooooooah.. whoooooah.." The guy in front of him looked like a cowboy but other than that he seemed pretty normal. No monster or ghost. Must be a reaper, by the gun, because he had that little bit of something that made his hunter-senses tingle.

"Sneaking up on a guy, huh?"

Quote:
Rolling a 3: ALL DAMAGE HAS NO MODIFIER (ie: you don't need to subtract -6 )

Bittiface rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:13 pm
Mot had little reason to attack just yet, since the white haired hunter had not even risen from his chair. Still, he kept his gun at the ready. "I am not sneaking. I am simply being careful." He replied, not moving an inch from where he stood.

Mot took a few quick glances around, then back at the seated hunter. He took a short and shaky breath in, "What brings you here, partner?" He asked as friendly like as he could muster, considering his company. His heart beat rapidly in his chest. Maybe it was the place he was in, or the hunter he was faced with, but it all made the cowboil feel on edge.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

iloveyouDIE rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:24 pm
"Just hanging out." Bix smirked and slowly rose to his feet. He drew his gloved fingers back, a red energy arrow forming from nowhere. He didn't fire it yet. "How come everyone else gets the kid thats a puppy.. or some sexy girl but I get the guy with a gun pointed at my head?

The cowboy seemed to be a bit older than some of the Amity students. He figured he was one of the higher up classes. A senior or something.. did they have seniors? Snots.. knobs.. and something else?

"Sometimes it's nice seeing new face.. or no faces." Bix shrugged. "That's a nice hat.." His eyes darted to the cowboy's headwear with a grin.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:29 pm
Mot took a step back as Bix stood up, tightening the hold on his weapon as the hunter's weapon glowed. "Luck of the draw, I suppose.." He replied with a knitted brow.

When the focus went to his hat, Mot breathed in sharply, raising his weapon at the ready again. "My Ghoulfriend made it for me." He replied, as if it would deter the Hunter's focus from attacking.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-20)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:11 pm
"You think I could borrow it? I swear I will bring it back here. Just for like a day or something!" Bix didn't really wait for the answer. He clearly lifted the bow towards the hat, intending on pinning it to the wall.

His arrow definitely flew true, pinning the hat to the wall behind the reaper. Unfortunately it also clipped the top of his head. The arrow was weak energy, not piercing the skin physically but he'd feel the burn of it on his head and scalp.

"Oh crap did I get you?!" He kind of laughed but hadn't really meant to. All he'd wanted to do was get the hat! The arrow only stayed in the wall for a moment, dissolving away and dropping the hat to the floor next to the wall.

HP: 50 / 50
Damage: 6
Charge: 1 / 3  
Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 2 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:25 pm
The hunter wanted his hat? It seemed innocent, b ut this was a Hunter. Who knew what nefarious reasons he had for needing the hat. The Grim Reaper tensed as a shot was fired at him, his hat leaving his head soon after. He spun to face his hat, holding his head. Ouch, man!

Mot turned back to Bix, intent on keeping the Hunter at bay from his beloved headgear.

Mot loaded his rifle with FEAR, the sound coming from it sounding like an authentic weapon of the old west. He aimed and fired a couple powerful shots at the braided foe. "Over My Dead Body."

HP: 44/50
Dmg: 11

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-20)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:28 pm
Bix took the slugs and hissed as his FEAR shield absorbed the impact.

"We all know you don't die. You just dissolve and reform somewhere else." He shrugged. "And I'm not much of a killer. But I still want the hat!"

Bix knew that bullets vs. arrows wasn't quite even. So he leapt on Mot and socked him straight in the jaw. "AH HA!" He snatched the hat.

HP: 39 / 50
Damage: 10
Charge: 2 / 3  
Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:38 pm
HP: 34/50
Dmg:

Mot inhaled sharply as Bix sprang forward, his head whipping to the side from the impact of the punch. To his dismay, he'd taken the hat.

"No!" Mot cried out, hitting Bix over the head with the butt of his weapon.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-20)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:40 pm
Bix 'oofed' as he was hit with the gun but he crakced a grin as he clutched the hat to his chest. "I won't hurt it, I swear!"

The lanky hunter swiped the cowboil's legs out from under him with his bow and then rolled away, smashing the hat onto his own head. The reaper sounded like he hit the ground hard, was there a piece of furniture in the way?

"What's your name cowboy?" He grinned when he'd turned to the other again, bow at the ready.

HP: 32 / 50
Damage: 17
Charge: 2 / 3  
Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:56 pm
HP: 17
Damage: 8

Mot tsked, his hands tightening around the gun. What was with this guy? Why did he need his hat? Mot was certain if he let him go with it, he'd use it for some strange experiment. He couldn't bear to have his precious hat stolen.

The sudden drop caught Mot completely off guard, his back cracking against a misplaced table. He cried out in pain at the sudden fall and hit. Being tall had it's faults; that was a long way down. The reaper hissed in pain, writing on the floor with the broken table under him.

His eyes opened barely narrow, a bright seething burn of a glare aimed at Bix. "My name?" He asked in a growl.

The reaper picked himself up, taking a staggering step back before aiming his gun at the braided one. "Mot O'Boyle." He answered before firing off a shot aimed at Bix's eye.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 5 Total: 14 (2-20)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:05 pm
Bix hissed, the bullet hitting just above his brow. His FEAR shield prevented most of the damage but a thin line of blood started, trickling slowly through one of his white brows.

"Whoooooah.." He smeared it, feeling the red. "Nice shot."

The archer began to retreat and he squinted with the thin line of blood coming slowly into his eye. He aimed carefully through the other eye, firing a quick succession of glowing arrows into the cowboy's limbs. They stuck in like needles and sizzled and burned as they slowly dissolved away.

"I'm Bix.. and I think I'll be getting out of here with this nice hat soon. But I swear! I'll return it!" He laughed, still trying to convince the cowboy.

HP: 24 / 50
Damage: 14
Charge: 3 / 3  
Bittiface rolled 10 12-sided dice: 2, 4, 6, 9, 10, 11, 6, 4, 7, 1 Total: 60 (10-120)
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:22 pm
HP: -6
Fear Attack: Gambler's Chance:
Damage: Miss
Damage to self: 9

Of course it was a nice shot. Mot was a Jack damn cowboy!

The reaper, was getting ready to take aim again as Bix made a retreat. However, he was soon fired on rapidly, each arrow sticking to him. Stinging and searing through his flesh. The reaper gritted his teeth, nearly dropping the gun as he fell to his knees. The pain was horribly strong. Strong and terrible even as they dissolved away. He tried not to whine under his breath, his eyes squeezed tightly shut.
One eye opened slightly as Bix spoke his own name, saying his good byes and promises of returning his hat to him. How, he didn't know.

s**t... once again Mot had been powerless to defend himself, even at a higher grade level.

He had one attack that never seemed to work, but he knew if it did, he could take out the Hunter enough to get back his hat. Was it worth the ******** it. Mot O'Boyle needed to get back his Gambler's roots. If he died, he did by his own hands.

The Reaper aimed his weapon, the barrel glowing red hot. Unfortunately, as he pulled the trigger, it did as it always did when he tried this attack; it backfired. And this time, it knocked the cowboil out cold as he was blown back against a wall. His weapon disappeared, and he crumpled to the floor.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:36 pm
Bix oggled.

Did that guy just take himself out? Did that mean he won?

Bix walked over and poked him with his toe. He looked side to side, poked him again with his toe.

After a second he pulled out a magic marker, scribbled a thin, creeper mustache onto the Reaper's face and hoped that when he dissipated, he came back with that parting gift.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff