Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP/ 1 vrs 1?] A Hunting we Shall go. (Willow x Otto) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:15 pm
Willow had a feeling that if the hunters were coming to Amity, they'd also be in the haunted house. While, the byakko had a feeling it may be more dangerous in the house, it was also less likely to have Boogeymen at every corner.

Something the tigress was rather wary of. So as she walked into the house it looked, rather normal for once. However, the ghost wasn't about to let her guard down, even the most normal and harmless looking things could have it's downsides.

There she waited, lurking in the shadows a bit. Watching for a hunter to come along, after talking to the zombie the previous day, there were some things left unanswered. Best to air out dirty laundry before it starts to smell.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:22 pm
Haunted House duty. A boring job, with occasional fights here and there. He sometimes preferred the quiet days. He liked keeping busy but he was getting down right exhausted with battling. His body could only take so much.

Otto traversed the rooms, some strange, some dangerous and some boring. Tenya was not summoned. It was risky, but it was also a pain to carry her around for too long. Sure, she wasn't as heavy for him as anyone else who might try to hold her. Still heavy.

The blonde came to a halt as his eyes finally looked up from the ground. His frown grew deeper. Tenya was warning him. Something was here.

He summoned his weapon, holding it out and waiting for something to pounce. "I know somethin's in here.."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:29 pm
In a flash of golden fur the tigress moved and aimed to pin Otto against the wall. "Ahhh... Tenya was it?" She grinned the voice having sounded strongly similar to that of the zombie from the other day.

The tigress was putting all her weight into keeping the hunter from attacking her, or at least being able to get a good hit, the closer they were the less danger she was in even if she couldn't get him to the wall. "You left in a big hurry the other day. We didn't finish talking." She pouted as she looked at him.

"I think it'd be nice to finish that little talk don't you?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:35 pm
Otto gasped, turning too late as he had a too familiar tiger ghoul pinning him to a wall. He gritted his teeth, trying to inch his way out of this predicament. His weapon was too big to fight close range, and unless he was up for throwing punches, which was a viable option, he needed to get away.

"Tenya's a girls name." Otto said with a frown. "Her name." He tapped the large boomerang on the ground once to prove a point.

"I ain't got no words for ya. I'm done talkin."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:46 pm
Willow's tail flickered as she smiled, "Ah, well then what's your name. So I know when I'm talking to you or your weapon?"

She didn't seem bothered in the least following his movements when he tried to inch away. She tutted, as she tried to put more pressure on him. "I told you about lying to me."

"You can't tell me that you were on school grounds just to goof off. That's not how it works and I know it." Her eyes narrowed, she was serious. "Look, apparently we have some misconceptions about each other. Or there's something we're missing that you guys know."

There was a pause, she looked at him. "I think we both have questions. The problem is who's more willing to give answers?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:55 pm
Give her his name? He wasn't inclined to oblige. Through his head he ran over what his situation was looking like. She only wanted to talk. She had questions. He had no reason to kill her.. yet. His duty was to clear out the house of any Halloween residents, but, for now, he would let it go. If only because he was so tired of fighting.

Otto sighed begrudgingly and dismissed the weapon.

"Otto." He finally answered, deciding to just stand there without escaping. If we wasn't going to fight, he could learn instead. She could ask her questions but he couldn't guarantee he'd answer. As it stood he wanted nothing from her. Yet.

"Dunno, chiclette. Ask and find out."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:04 pm
Willow's tail flickered watching him dismiss the weapon. "That's better." She said still not sure if she wanted to unpin him. "I have your promise then you won't attack me, Otto?"

She wanted him to know she was serious about this. She wasn't going to let him away from the wall if he was just going to summon that weapon again.

While she waited for his answer on that though, she provided another question. "What is happening in the human world that makes you hate us?" There was a pause, "You already know our boogeymen cover things up, and lie. The only things we students have seen is what we've seen while on the horsemen Isle and in this house."

She was watching him expectantly.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:15 pm
Promise to a monster. Otto looked sickly as he formed the next word. "Promise." He spoke it as if the word was a tainted one, but as such seemed to speak honestly. He'd keep his word. It beat being pinned.

He listened to her question and statement, mulling it over in his mind. He assumed since he had to share information, she might do the same. "I hate a lot of things." He clarified, his eyes looking upon her with disdain. "As for you people? I'm surprised you don't know. Ain't that why ya'll go to monster school?

"I'll tell ya why I hate yer guts, and you tell me what you supposedly saw at the Isles."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:22 pm
Willow's tail flickered as she watched him. He said it, but for a second she was hesitant. Pulling back just far enough to give him breathing room, but close enough if he decided to break that she could have him against the wall again was a comfort.

Her arms were crossed and her tail flickered. "We go to school to strength our fear, and our abilities. However, they seem to fight against us learning how to defend ourselves and be able to hold our own." She paused looking at him, "I think the most training we've had is against you hunters. Which they hurry to hush up anytime someone mentions the word."

She nodded, "Alright, it won't hurt. It was a vision so I'm sure it could be altered, like I'm pretty sure blowing up an island is good way to tweak one vision. Still, it's dangerous to us both if that was the cause of this vision." She added, giving a bit of frown so many horsemen were lost.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:31 pm
Otto wasn't sure how to interpret her information regarding her school, tilting his head curiously with a furrowed brow. He shoved his hands into his pockets now that he was free to do so.

"For as long as I can remember.. I've been tormented by shadows in the corners, especially at night when I was trying to sleep. Noises, visions of something otherworldly out of the corner of my eye. It sounds dumb just talkin' about it, but it scared the s**t outta me." He wouldn't admit out loud, that he still was scared of the dark.

"I learned later on it was creatures from your world, and that you feed on the fear I felt back then. Like disgusting parasites." His blue eyes narrowed at the ghoul, letting out a grouchy huff. "You admitted last time that you exist because of us."

He cast his hard gaze aside. "You feel bad for Pony Land? If we didn't blow'em up, they'd have wiped us out." He remarked bitterly.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:36 pm
Willow watched Otto and eventually leaned on the wall next to him. Listening, her ears twitching occasionally. "Some of us may use different ways to scare people.... but that's not the only thing the school focuses on." She paused thinking, "It's more like... a play that we do on the side. I assume job trainings go more in depth, or perhaps later years in school go over fear training."

She sighed, looking at him almost sadly. She knew how bad sleeping at night when things kept you up were. Her tail flickered, "It's not the same but I know how dreams can keep you up at night, and I know it sucks not being able to sleep because something is keeping you up." She didn't have to sleep, but she did prefer it.

"Yes... in some ironic way I do feel bad." Her tail flickered, "If the destruction of their island is what made them kill all the humans, then well... I regret it ever happened." She paused, "However, if it has... there's still the problem of the hunters, like yourself."

The byakko was trying to figure out how to word it. "See, in the visions and what's continuing to plague myself at night, there's one or two options. At times it's hard to tell them apart. Either the hunters come and wipe out all of halloween." She paused, holding up one hand, "Or the other, the horsemen wipe out all of you, and then all of us."

There was another moment where she stopped to think. "If you were the creature made of fear, and it seemed either way things go you were wiped out.... what would you feel?"

"After all, I mean... I know you guys need us for your weapons." She said eyes watching him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:56 pm
Otto huffed angrily. To think some thought of terrifying him as a play or side project. It ruined him, and they probably forgot who he was.

As Willow continued to speak, continued to talk him into a sort of equality, he listened. He didn't seem terribly happy about it, but he listened, fiddling idly with the de summoned form of Tenya, a golden bangle around his right wrist.

"I'm thinkin' I'd feel cornered." He replied honestly. "Not like I give a s**t about what I've done in the past, and I ain't lookin' to pass blame on anyone but myself.." He started, still not even looking the ghoul in the eye, his gaze instead focused on the opposite wall. "I follow orders. That's my job. Tryin' to tell me I'm wrong ain't gunna do s**t."

In the beginning he believed he was fighting against the terrors that had haunted his childhood, but as time passed he had to wonder why he was here at all. Why was he doing what he was doing? To avoid being kept in a pod for all eternity? He was simply moving with the flow of things, and he wasn't sure if it was okay to settle on that anymore.
It wasn't as if anyone in Deus could help him figure that out. He had no one to turn to. Nowhere to go.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:09 pm
Willow's head tilted as he played with the bangle. She looked relaxed but she was still close enough to pin him if she felt the need. She watched him as he said he'd feel concerned. She frowned a bit as he continued on that he didn't give a s**t and he wouldn't pass blame.

She shook her head. "I'm not trying to tell you you're wrong. I'm trying to learn why you do what you do. If I don't know, I can't try to fix the future can I?"

She paused, "You want to know what I've learned while I was here? While I've attended the school?" The question sounded in a serious tone. Maybe it'd get him to open up a bit, if he knew what they were taught.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:34 pm
Otto had to snort at her enthusiasm.

"You seriously think you have the power to change the future?" He asked with a poisonous negativity. "You can preach and pray all ya'want, but there ain't nuthin' you can do." In his mind, if someone could stop them, they'd have done so already.
His superiors knew things. They had some kind of plan. They were also all terrifying. He was even suspicious of is own division leader for murder of a council member's murder. He never trusted Caelius, never liked him, but now he was terrified of him.

"I don't." He answered bluntly, sounding impatient. "I don't care." As far as he was concerned, if she wanted to say something she'd say it. Poor Willow would have to push her way to get his attention. As it stood, he was not at all compliant.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:44 pm
Willow's ears flicked back as he said that, "I can change my own path and set an example for others." She said staring at him. She was starting to get a little irritated with his negativity.

She moved from the wall back to being face to face with him, he was going to look at her. There was a fire in her eyes as she stared at him "What the jacking hell do you care about then?" A hand going up to the wall beside his face and striking it, hand staying there the tigress looked irritated.

"You came here, you obviously have a reason. You asked about power, did we want power?" Her eyes were narrowed, "Of course, you want to turn us into weapons I'm not stupid. But for the name of sweet sally start caring about something besides your a**. Otherwise, you can go home to your superiors and tell them you don't care."

Willow's tail swished as she spoke, "I'm sure they'd love to know that."

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces