Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:19 pm
This is a large room located at the front of the arena. Both teams and fans gather here to relax before and after matches.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:45 pm
"Oh, I'm the first, hm~ Well, might as well get comfortable while I can," Kai said aloud as he entered the building, having recently arrived in Republic City. He hadn't met his partner in person, but had talked via mail in accordance to this event, so there wasn't any previous connection, and a person is usually different than how you read them as. He had read her as a pacifistic type, but was still unsure and didn't make any assumptions.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Sirius927

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:59 pm
Kenshin Ryou

"Live for the fight, there is no moment like such. Embrace the rush of adrenaline and don't let anyone stand in your way."

User Image

Kenshin Ryou kicked the doors to the arena lobby open and walked in, a cocky grin on his face. After arriving at the city he had seen much and was exhilarated to be out and about, when he had heard about the tournament he came storming over in order to test his metal, or earth, in this case.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:42 pm
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
XXXXXXXXXX: Tohru : Lin-Mei :
AvatarxxxxxxTraineexxxxxx3 5 0 ll 3 5 0XXX

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Elemental ▪▪ Harmony : ▄▀▄▀▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tohru strolled in through the front door with a cocky grin on her face. "Please, please..hold your applause everyone," she said, holding her hands up as though trying to fend off a group of fans.

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Rebellious ▪▪ Passionate ▪▪ Loud : ▄▀▄▀▄

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:56 pm
Sun Bei Tian

"I'm packing a lot of heat..."

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

Sun finally made it into the arena, fatigue visible on his face. It had been a long journey. He found the nearest seat and sat down. Sun agreed to be paired with a random, he only hoped that this air-bending girl could hold her own.

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

"...and I really...really...don't want to use it."

User Image

Firebender ☩ Novice

Chi: 500/500

(Argh! My motivation!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:59 pm
Kuzon

User Image

The young fire bender know as Kuzon finally arrived at Republic city; not to metion he was probably the smallest and youngest person there. It seemed like everyone else was pretty cocky, but Kuzon wasn't he believed in his self however he wasn't over cofindent. As he walked past everyone he then took a seat and went over his game plan, and hoped his random partner was indeed good.

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Stepping up to the doors of the Lobby, the small bodied female brought her two hands together in front of her chest. She had never been to a place like this before, and had been rather taken-aback by the entire city in its whole. Closing her eyes, and taking a step forwards, she released her hold on herself to push open a door and slip inside as quietly as she could. She'd been talking to someone who'd be her partner, but she had no idea what to look for. Securing a small spot against the wall near the corner, she stayed her place and watched around her. If she could figure out who her partner was, she could begin to speak with him in person, but for now, she had nothing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:06 pm
Kenshin Ryou

"Live for the fight, there is no moment like such. Embrace the rush of adrenaline and don't let anyone stand in your way."

User Image

Kenshin saw the rest of the people file in. He took note of the young girl in an Earth Kingdom outfit, he had never seen her before but she was acting like she owned the place. The earthbender leaned against the wall, arms crossed. "Hey, how about you let your actions speak for themselves in the ring little girl? Playing yourself up is adorable, but it won't net you any points in the arena." With that Kenshin smirked and rose from the wall, he had a good idea of who the girl was however, hopefully that little 'pep talk' would get a rise in her, he wanted to confirm his suspicions.

For now however, it seemed that Kenshin's partner had arrived. He knew little about him, other than he was a firebender. He was shocked to see the boy so young, granted Kenshin was a late bloomer in his bending skill, but this boy was easily the smallest and youngest, from the look of it, bender there. Kenshin approached the boy and gave a glowing smile. "Hey, I'm Kenshin, your teammate in these games." He gave a small Fire Nation bow, his family was well accustomed to the traditions of the other nations.

Sirius927

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:26 pm
Kai grinned, knowing his partner was a waterbender and a girl, guessing such as the only one who looked water tribe-ish in the room. But he didn't approach her yet. First, he wanted to talk a little with the so called Avatar. Walking up from behind and leaning in to talk directly into her ear. "You're supposed to help the people, right? Why don't you give away your organs to those who need them? Give the ugly and unfortunate the pleasures of your body? Don't contradict your duty, help the people in whatever way you can," Kai told him in a hushed tone, with a rather sinister and amused voice that would send shivers down the spines of most people. His smile was abnormally... strange. Evil, yet not aggressive. Happy, with no soul.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun steps into the lobby and looks around. There were quite a few people, most likely here for the tournament. He too, was here for the tournament, as a member of the Feral Wolfbears. Fixing the bag on this back, he walks in and continues to look around, looking for his teammates.  

Cain the Blade

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:23 pm

User Image

Tohru laughed at the responses she got. "Oh please, I could knock you out of the ring with my eyes closed," she jested back at Kenshin. "And as for you...what do you even mean?" She was a little annoyed that he was going on about her "duty" as if he knew anything about her. Tohru hated when people recognized her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:50 pm
Kenshin Ryou

User Image

Kenshin chuckled, smiling at the young girl, she had fight in her, that's what he liked to see. She was like him, and he couldn't wait to face her. He was right too, as the boy with the odd mannerisms quite strangely, and rather morbidly, pointed out, the girl was the Avatar, not hard to see why she was so cocky now. It also explained why he never saw her, royal treatment and training in the Earth Kingdom for her, oh well, they'd see who was better in the tournament.  

Sirius927

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:38 pm
The boy feigned annoyance, recognizing the loose level of testosterone building in the lobby. He gave a true man's entrance, hoping others would follow his example. "Hello young ladies, period blood still fresh; I'm the alpha matey, and I'm here to beat your best. My name's Shen T, and I'm the ******** G, that stands for god, so pull the carpet for me." Well, with that out of the way, he didn't really know what else to say. "So... yeah. Oh, also, I heard the Avaturd would be here -- where is she?" He wanted to let her know who was in charge... even despite her four elements and big glowy powers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:57 pm

User Image

A familiar voice filled the air, Tohru suddenly dropped all other conversations and bolted towards Taka. "Master Taka, you made it!" she shouted, jumping in the air for an aerial hug.

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:59 pm
JETHRO
Callen

User Image
Fire is will.

Jethro walked in, his coats in his pockets. He looked around for his partner. He noticed many different typed benders, he handt see so many nin firebanders in a long time.

My will is never fading

FireBender :: Novice

[PBA] Pro Bending Arena/Free Battle Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas