Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lia-w
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:14 pm

User Image

This diary is meant to be private; please contact the owner before posting. This Illusionary is NOT FOR SALE, so don't ask.

Name: Veive
Illusionist: Mistress_Ice
D.O.B: Feburary 20, 2005
Dislikes: Water, rudeness, littering, arrogance
Partial to: unknown

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:20 pm
User Image
User Image
Name: Veive
Dislikes: Water, rudeness, littering, arrogance.

Personality: Veive is a very quiet indivdual, preferring to occupy her time with thoughts and ideas then playing with others her own age. She seems to carry a great burden and has become more and more quiet as time passes. Where she used to be a little ball of energy, she now barely does anything active and can usually be found sitting in the shade of a tree watching the lake. Veive has a very close relation to water and can manipulate it to some small extent but she seems to hate it and avoid it when possible.

Family: All in her past. Only her sister Anala made it through to this world also.

Mistress_Ice

Mistress_Ice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Name: Ice Ceru
Martial Status: Single...not too concerned about it.

Ice is the Guardian of Veive and trys her hardest to take care of the little Illusion. She is a loner who forsake society when she became a guardian and now lives in a little cabin behind a waterfall. While she spends most of her time in the cave or the area around the lake, she feels most at home away from people and in the heart of nature. Taking care of Veive has become the type of priority list and is constantly fascinated by the little girl as she grows and reveals more of her secrets. She hopes soon to know Veive's whole story and help her in any way possible. The mothering type through and through, Ice is always hoping to be granted the chance to look over a second Illusion.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:53 pm
User Image

Veive is still a mystery even to herself but we are learning most slowly as time goes on. She was singer in her past life but weak physically so she traded a song for strength with an evil sea witch that resided just off the coast of her hometown. For that action alone, she was banned and sent to this world, but Veive is still unclear on a lot of the events surrounding her own exile.

Powers

- Veive has slight control over water, enough to dry things off and form it to do her bidding, but she still can not summon water from nothing or make it disappear.
- She walks on water! ^_^
- Veive sees visions of the Sea Witch in the lake but is she really there or is it another mystical power?

Mistress_Ice

Mistress_Ice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:54 pm
User Image

{under construction}

Anala
Ayame  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:55 pm
User Image

{under construction}  

Mistress_Ice

Mistress_Ice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:56 pm
___Journal Entries____

*Ice held the creature close to her. She wasn't quite sure what she was supposed to do so she started to think. She held the creature and looked at it. It was definalty female...but it really had no shape. She had been told that whatever she imagined it to be it would become. For some reason though it seemed to Ice that the creature had a fairly clear cut personality to her. It seemed to be extremly friendly...almost to the point of being flirty if there was a man around. It had a good sense of humor and every time she moved it the creature would giggle like it was being tickled. Ice smiled. She would name it Veive. A pretty name.*

*Ice tried to think of where she had heard that name before. THe creature moved a little to get her attention. Ice got a sudden feeling of anger and aggressivness....that's right! Vieve was the goddess of revenge and destrustion from an ancient cultre! So, it may be cute and flirty but beware if you ever got her mad. She liked it.*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:41 am
Something weird happened today. When I saw Autumn and her Illusionary Anala, Veive went crazy! As they got closer Veive got more excited. It's strange since Veive is a water element and Anala is a fire element. Are they somehow related? Hmmmmmm........  

Mistress_Ice

Mistress_Ice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:54 pm
Well, what do you know? Anala and Veive are sisters afterall! That's nice to finally find out.

I sat down with Veive to read to her the Little mermaid and she was ready to burst (literally) with excitment. She now wants to be a mermaid but I told her her chances were looking slim. She said she would settle for really long hair and a good singing voice like Ariel. I agreed to that and decided that she would have long hair and a really sweet voice. When we got up to the part where Ariel starts to act like she can't take care of herself Veive got frustrated. She really is turning into the little warrior. I just have to be carefull not to make her a feminist. sweatdrop So, so far we have long hair, sweet voice, and a warrior's spirit? Hmmm....I'll need to write these things down as we go along.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:47 pm
Quest to become Formulation
The elders of the Water Temple have decided that the time has come for Veive to proceed into the next stage. In order to do so, you must pass a test to see if you are truely ready. There's four different tests, and you may chose three of them currently (the fourth is under consideration). here are the choices (select ONE only):
Writing/Artwork
Quest (Gather Items)
A Written (type) Test (...?)

Please contact me when you have chosen the test and recieve further instructions. Feel free to ask questions, though we cannot tell you all the details.

*Note: it might take a while for us to respond; I am very busy right now with perfoemance rehearsals and piano testings coming up.

evermore_crystal
Vice Captain

Mistress_Ice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:52 am
evermore_crystal
Quest to become Formulation
The elders of the Water Temple have decided that the time has come for Veive to proceed into the next stage. In order to do so, you must pass a test to see if you are truely ready. There's four different tests, and you may chose three of them currently (the fourth is under consideration). here are the choices (select ONE only):
Writing/Artwork
Quest (Gather Items)
A Written (type) Test (...?)

Please contact me when you have chosen the test and recieve further instructions. Feel free to ask questions, though we cannot tell you all the details.

*Note: it might take a while for us to respond; I am very busy right now with perfoemance rehearsals and piano testings coming up.

Veive heard the voice calling to her. She had stopped in the glade and waited for the creature to approch. It was only a misty for though. Veive quikly realized it must be one of the Elders of water. She pulled herslef back together quickly and did, as best she could, a bow. SHe heard the choices and thought for a second before responding. "I shall take on the trial of writting in order to proceed to my next form."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:32 pm
a note has been left for you by a gaurdian of the Water Temple:
Veive was a beautiful white kitsune singer who shared a father with Anala, they recieved their talents of singing and danceing from their father's line. She was banished from the Illusionary world because of her wish to find a mermaid's lost soul. Please write the first part of your prompt on the reason why she wanted to become a mermaid. Please make this a story with a biggining, middle, and end, around three to five paragraphs or more (if needed). Note this is supposed to take the same amount of work as Anala's test.  

evermore_crystal
Vice Captain

Mistress_Ice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:24 pm
A long time ago, in another world, a beautiful white kitsune could be found. She had long black hair and a snow fox's tail. She could sing like a lark and had a sister that could dance as gracefully as she could sing. She heard once from her father of a mermaid enchantress that knew a forbidden type of magic to increase ones strength in battle. It was said she could make even the weakest invincible. The young kitsune singer was named Veive, and this is her story.

Veive was a popular singer who had attracted many admirers in only a short time. She was young, only about 17 at the time but she desperately wanted to be a warrior. With her agility and temper she knew that she would become a legend. She was dainty and small though and while Veive was tough in her own right but she wouldn't stand a chance against some guy who weighed 300 pounds so she resigned herself to singing. One day though her father came home from a council meeting and said that there was a tale of an ancient mermaid be spotted. One who worked the dark arts and could make people into great warriors. Veive saw this as her chance and listened closely to her fathers tale until she was sure she knew where to go.

Early the next day before anyone awoke to find her missing Veive quietly left her sleeping family in search of the Mermaid. She headed down to the beach and walked out slowly onto the rocks on the shore. They formed a sort of jetty and she walked out to the edge. She had heard that the Mermaid loved anything beautiful so when Veive was sure no one was around she began to sing softly. As she gained more confidence her voice grew in strength and the waves began to grow. Once she was at her peak of volume two waves collided and an aged mermaid was sitting atop them in a makeshift throne. She was old but not ugly, she was actually one of the most beautiful creatures Veive had ever seen. "You have a magnificent singing voice my dear." The old mermaid said to her. "Did you want my attention or no?" Veive was startled by the womens voice. It seemed to echo with wisdom.

"Uhh...yes. I did. My name is Veive and I want nothing more then to be a great warrior. I have the agility and the temper but not the strength."

"Ahhh..so I see. Well, how about you sing to me until the sun rises. If your still singing when the first morning rays touch your face then you shall have the strength you so crave." The mermaid nodded and watched Veive intently. Veive looked at the sky momentarily, it was lightening slowly but it was still dark. She inwardly sighed and began to sing.

As she sang a figure began his morning walk on the beach. He walked down to the south slowly as the sun was getting ready to make it's appearance and he heard a sweet voice drifting on the air. He followed it along and recognized it as Veive, his colleague's singing daughter. The Head of the Elders council moved towards her voice and saw Veive on the jetty singing to the Dark Mermaid! Moments later the sun rose and as it struck Veive she glowed and the mermaid disapeared. The Elder was shocked had no choice but to banish her as soon as possible. She had received a form of forbbidon magic and that irreversable and unacceptable.

On that day Veive gained her strength for battle but lost her home and world.

((How's that?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:04 pm
Great Job!
Now please write a brief prompt about Vieve's life before coming to this world, make it short, becuase you will have to write this for every growing quest/test/hunt, until adulthood when the story will be completed. heart  

lia-w
Vice Captain

Mistress_Ice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:48 am
((I'm guessing you mean prior the mermaid incident so....))

Veive lived with her father, mother, and sister, Anala. It was strange becuse her father was on the council of Elders yet had no Element allignmet. Their mother didn't either yet Anala was pure fire and Veive was pure water. They used to fight alot. Espically as children. Veive was always squirrting Anala and Anala was always teasing Veive by dancing out of the way. They may have fought alot but they were probably the closest sisters that you would ever meet. They were all fairly happy and as they began to grow Veive started to perfect her singing talents while Anala did the same for her dansing. THey could have started their own act together.

((Short enough?))  
Diaries

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces