Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
The 14th Heisei Kamen Rider (speculations) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panic!_at_the_Tragedy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:12 pm
I don't think I saw a thread like this and if there is oops my bad.

Now that Fourze is close to the end we know that a new Kamen Rider will be airing this August/September. The question is I wonder what the theme will be this time.

Main Rumors:
-smartphone technology rider
- a magic rider
- a painter rider
- a rider with puzzledroids

Here's a current link to supposed initial art
http://www.jefusion.com/2012/06/another-kamen-rider-2012-initial-art.html#.T9AwaWNqUiA

Anyways thought?
What do you think of these rumors?
Would you be with ok with any of these rumor ideas?
Is there a theme you want to see specificaly?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:55 pm
I think that concept art looks like some alternate form for Fourze in a movie or something.

I don't really like the idea of another phone rider, magic seems contradictory to kamen riders, and a kamen rider based on painting seems quite strange.

Personally I would like them to go back to a more simple thing, like say, a base belt that can be equipped with one form, and no versatility without attachments (somewhat akin to how Kabuto Hyper form is created with the Hyper Zecter attachment) and have those forms be just alternative options. things like, either an elemental change (fire, water, wind, earth) and combine them with changes to strength, speed, and the like. or have them allow for different weapons. (like, a close, mid, and long range)  

Katsumi Daido

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:23 pm
Katsumi Daido
I think that concept art looks like some alternate form for Fourze in a movie or something.

I don't really like the idea of another phone rider, magic seems contradictory to kamen riders, and a kamen rider based on painting seems quite strange.

Personally I would like them to go back to a more simple thing, like say, a base belt that can be equipped with one form, and no versatility without attachments (somewhat akin to how Kabuto Hyper form is created with the Hyper Zecter attachment) and have those forms be just alternative options. things like, either an elemental change (fire, water, wind, earth) and combine them with changes to strength, speed, and the like. or have them allow for different weapons. (like, a close, mid, and long range)

so you want kuuga.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:11 am
Personally I'm hoping its magic, Just because its one motif that hasn't been done yet. also If done right It could be reeally good. plus you can still have your Elemental change as well as alternative weapons.  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:20 am
Kamen Rider G
so you want kuuga.
mmm, well, I'd like them to scale back on the complexity at least.
Kuuga maybe not. (maybe more like Agito or Faiz)

the only thing that worries me about being magic based is that there's a much higher probability of being able to use range. while not bad, doesn't feel much like a kamen rider thing. even the ranged riders in the past have only fired a few shots from a distance before getting in close for punches and kicks before needing to get out of the fray for a final attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:57 pm
Well that's the thing about magic, its not always limited to shooting attacks. you can have a magic sword for close range, a magic staff or gun to use Projectile attacks. and have Magic gloves for quick punches. Magical defense, I mean there's plenty of possibilities with magic. Just read Maho Sensei Negima xp perfect example.

Plus it beats painter and puzzledroids anyday lol =P  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:44 pm
Agito Geist
Well that's the thing about magic, its not always limited to shooting attacks. you can have a magic sword for close range, a magic staff or gun to use Projectile attacks. and have Magic gloves for quick punches. Magical defense, I mean there's plenty of possibilities with magic. Just read Maho Sensei Negima xp perfect example.

Plus it beats painter and puzzledroids anyday lol =P
I can agree to that last statement.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:59 pm
If we were to expand on that magic idea and have, I don't know, magic, alchemy, and one other, and have the enemies use necromancy I guess.  

Katsumi Daido

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:16 pm
I'd just like to point out that that's simply concept art. the concept artwork for OOO for example was very different than his actual suit. Concept art tends to be a lot more stylized than it actually ends up. So, whatever it might end up being, the concept art is going to look like it's an upgrade form of an actual form. (if it ends up being the theme they're going for)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:40 pm
I want a rider based on tarot cards and the major arcana.  

Panic!_at_the_Tragedy

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:02 pm
Panic!_at_the_Tragedy
Like, as the main hero?
Because that sounds like an amazing villain rider.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:30 pm
That would be amazing! Or just have riders that each use a different source of magic, that would be really cool blaugh  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Panic!_at_the_Tragedy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:12 pm
Katsumi Daido
Panic!_at_the_Tragedy
Like, as the main hero?
Because that sounds like an amazing villain rider.

Just the whole series.
My friend and I talked about this before that the two riders would be the sun and moon cards and the rest of the major arcana were bad guys. Like the hanged man, the lovers etc. End boss would be the world.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:49 pm
I Love that idea! O.O that Would be pretty badass  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:15 pm
I always thought that having the seven virtues and sins for a theme. having the sins be commander kaijin and different themes (such as different animals or different attributes)
and have the seven "virtues" function as kamen riders. though naturally not all of the "virtues" would be virtuous and not all of the sins would be sinful.
(the smaller kaijin would be like... I don't know, vices or something)

I also had a bit of a joke in concepting it where a kamen rider and a kaijin are really the same and there are seven of them. and depending on how they act affects if they become a kaijin commander or a kamen rider. (so, Lust would also embody Chastity for example) Which would allow for some switching as the series progressed.  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff