Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 vs 1]Yo ho a pirate! (Marcus, Astra)(fin) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
poke mattix rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:40 am
It had purely been a accidental discovery on Astra part. She had only wanted to go to one of her classrooms, and had taken a wrong turn. Or had she? Whatever the cause, she had ended up down a corridor she had never been before, and at the end of it lay...

The fairy gasped at the old house before her. This was the haunted house! The very same one on that field trip, the one when Red...

Pushing the hurtful memories away, she focused on the more important matter at hand; exploring the rooms inside. She could hardly remember were she had been before, and even then it was only a few rooms. She had heard there were dozes of rooms in this house, so it was very like she owuld g et lost

And in fact, 10 minutes into exploring the weird house, she had no idea were she was

"Hello?" She called out

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:53 am
They were supposed to collect information but that was death's job, not moon. Moon was defending and on occasion, fighting. At least the fighting part was Marcus's opinion. Pendant around his neck he'd gone through the portal without hesitation, blue eyes scanning the area for any creatures.

Dis was leting him know what he felt, the small changes in fear.

But it was the voice that gave the girl away. Well, creature.
Ghoul, Dis corrected, only to have Marcus roll his eyes. "I'd say hello, but that implies we're not going to end up trying to kill each other doesn't it?"  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:59 am
Her antennae stood on end at the sudden voice in the darkness, and Astra whizzed around to see a odd looking reaper in front of her. Wearing a white and blue coat, his curved sword was pretty menacing. She narrowd her eyes, wondering were she had seen him before...

..."Hey I know you!" She called out, point at Marcus

"Are you a pirate?"

...he looked pretty handsome for a reaper, she had to admit.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:06 am
The question took him off guard, and even Dis roared with laughter in his head. A pirate, that was rich. He didn't remember her but then again, he didn't often make a point to the faces of what he considered to be freaks.

"No, I'm not a pirate. Though I am in search of something." He dove for her, sword missing her by inches. "A way to kill your kind."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-20)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:13 am
A way to kill her kind? Hey! He wasn't a pirate at all!

"I know who you are now!" Astra declared angrily. "You're a hunter! You're the ones who killed Red! And Riley too!" Yup, she was going to blame the hunters for that. And by Jack she was going to avenge them too!

Taking to the air, she whizzed around the Moon hunter, trying to use speed and agility to out match her foe. One hand closed, it opened to reveal thin leaves between her fingers which she flung like shurikens at Marcus. She realized she had gotten much better at this.

HP: 50
Damage" 8

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:24 am
Wincing as the leaves hit their mark, Marcus glared at her. "If you mean that freak who tried to kill us all, I'd say we did you guys a favor. And I don't even know who the ******** Riley is." Probably some other freak who was super dead. As far as he was concerned, good riddance.

"How about you and your kind apologize for ruining people's live and killing innocents hrm? That would be a nice start you know?" He was keeping relativly calm, anger not yet rising to the surface. along swing, and Dis was purring in his mind, asking for another bite.

HP: 42
Damage: 3
Charge: 1/3  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 9 Total: 17 (2-20)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:45 am
"Red wasn't a freak!" Astra said hotly. "She was a great teacher! She died trying to protect us! And Riley was my dear friend!"

She had nothing to say about the next part. Apologize for killing humans? She had never killed anyone, nor had she ruined anyones lives, to the best of her knowledge. "What are you talking about?!" She said back, "I haven't done any of those thi- EEP"

That sword came flying straight for her. She flew high into the air to evade the attack, his sword still managing to nick at her FEAR shield. Flying behind the reaper, another leaf appeared in her hand, but instead of throwing it, she pushed it straight into his FEAR shield and dragged it down leaving a rather nasty cut.

HP: 47
Damage: 11

iStoleYurVamps
]

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:15 am
Well that stung. Dis hissed at him for not being more careful. Like he needed that nagging. If he wanted nagging, he'd have brought a certain someone else. "So the dragon thing was your teacher who tried to kill you, and your friend who I've never met- they died because of us? Really? Sounds like a bit of misplaced faith in your own kind."

He never heard of a mission with a 'Riley' and that 'Red' had tried to kill them all after going nutso. Really they'd done the freak a favor. "I suppose I shouldn't blame you personally for what your kind does, but that's the nature of it isn't it? I let you live, you're bound to kill and torment others just like them." Another slash with his blade.

"Kill you now before you become a problem."

HP: 36
Charge: 2/3

poke mattix

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:04 am
Trying to muster up a intimating glare (and failing), Astra fumed at his words and complete disregard of the people she cared about. He also seemed set on blaming her for the death of others she had had nothing to do with, as well as wanting to kill her.

Well then, she'd just have to get serious.

As the blade bit into her shield once more, she hovered backwards, Eyes glowing a menacing blue as she held her hands up. A dark purple energy swirled around them, building to a intensity before being sent straight a Marcus. Hopefully this would take the wind out of his sails for a bit.

HP: 44
Damage: -
Effect: Headlights (y3) Marcus skips a turn  
poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:16 am
Taking her opportunity to strike, Astra summoned more of her leaf-knives, flinging them towards Marcus

...and watching as they flew away form the hunter and into a nearby wall

..Maybe she wasn't as good as she first thought...

Damage: -  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-20)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:17 am
..Okay, it was just a bad throw, she'd get hit his time for sure!

Taking a little more time to aim properly, Astra threw her weapons straight at the hunter, and was satisfied when the found their mark.

"Ha! Take that you stupid jerk!"

Damage: 9
Effect: Headlights has worn off now

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 8 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:50 pm
Dis had little time to warn him before the attack hit hole, his arm freezing up as leaves sailed his way. They hit home, and Marcus cursed under his breath. b***h was getting good. "Jerk? I'm just telling it like it is. Your kind kills ours. So we fight back, we take out you guys before you can become a threat." His arm was free and he raised his sword up to stab at her.

"How would you feel growing up, thinking the shadows were going to kill you at every turn? Not a very fun life I'll tell you that."

HP: 33
Damage: 11
Charge: 3/3

poke mattix

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-20)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:15 pm
The sword strike managed to stab at her more directly this time, and the fae flinched as pain laced up her arm and shoulder. What the hunter was saying made no sense, Faeries could be malicious, but their pranks rarely resulted in the death of humans, and when that happened it was a accident, or the fault of the human itself.

"You're lying!" Astra said, using a leaf to cut at his sword arm. "You're just making that up to use a excuse to turn us all into weapons!"

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 4, 3 Total: 14 (7-28)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:35 pm
He scowled as she cut him again. He'd need a patch job on his coat at this rate. "Hardly. You think we do this for fun? You kind, all your kind, does nothing but bring suffering and pain. As for weapons, I'll have you know Dis chose me. And he rather likes his job."

Swinging the blade, he felt it lash out with fear, yet it didn't make contact.
"If he didn't he wouldn't be here."

Damage: miss

poke mattix

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 4 Total: 14 (2-20)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:35 pm
Astra was finding it rather hard to believe him that his weapon, once a halloween citizen like herself, had chosen to spend a lifetime stuck as a inmate object to be used by someone else. She could still remember the soul ripping pain, that insatiable hunger, feeling her memories fade away...

How could anyone chose such a fate?!

She could see the weapon released some kind of energy, so she was quick to dart out of the way. "Ha! You missed!" She taunted him, flying in close to slash at his coat once again.

Damage: 8

iStoleYurVamps

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out