Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1][PRP] Fly or Run (Marcus and Hel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:16 pm
Another walk through the portal, and this time, Marcus rolled his eyes at the room he found just down the hall. A child's room, bright in colors, yet each doll and toy broken. Head ripped off, boats broken in half. He guessed it was supposed to be scary in the way little kids could be scary. It would have worked, had he not already been inclined to beating the s**t out of everything.

Dis was summoned, Guiding him (somewhat) through the house. The room led to another door, which lead yet a continuation of the chilling childlike room. A hall of broken toys."Well-" He tapped the scimitar on a wingless doll dressed like an angel. "Someone has anger issues."

Quote:
Rolling a 5: ALL RUNIC WEAPONS/ LEARNED ABILITIES DO 2x damage or Healing (if they damage) to their target.

Lucyal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:48 pm
Certainly she had gotten cocky after she made the last Hunter she battled flee from her in defeat.

Certainly coming here to battle was as dangerous as it was enthralling. The wingless valkyrie kicked her way through door to door of the multitude of rooms in the Haunted House, hoping to encounter that disgustingly familiar image of a white coat. Kicking open the door to the next room caught the ghoul off guard for a moment…and it wasn’t because it had an occupant. The Moon Hunter went unnoticed briefly as she paused to stare at the broken dolls and toys, and her eyes followed the battered and dismembered toys down a line until the glint of a weapon immediately caught her attention.

Bingo!

Immediately the ghoul summoned her spear and was charging the Moon Hunter with a wicked grin. “I have been looking for you, friend!” She sneered.

iStoleYurVamps

Lucyal
Crew

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:31 pm
The door opened, and a creature came into view. Jackpot. Now it was just a matter of taking her down and maybe getting some information to keep Caelius off his back. Like hell he wanted to be at the business end of the lead's scythe. No thanks.

The spear she had looked like something he hoped to avoid as well. What was it with long, hard weapons that made him extra-
Ohhhh look at that pole Marcus~

Right. Dis.

"Looking for you as well, sad to say, don't know you well enough to call you a friend." Swinging the blade in hand he smiled. At least she was going to give him a fight. "Shall we fix that?"
Lucyal

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 8 Total: 18 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:22 pm
Oh were you now? I would say I was honored…but that would be a lie!” Her grin widened as this one seemed to be up for bantering…which was more than fine with her. It made the battle amusing to say the least. “Oh, I suppose…though I am not counting on you being around for long!” The valkyrie pulled her weapon back, and as she got closer to Marcus, thrust it forward at him, landed an incredibly solid hit.

I am called Hel!”

HP: 50/50
DMG: 12

iStoleYurVamps

Lucyal
Crew

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 9 Total: 17 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:44 pm
Well, points for honesty? If anything, it was better than having to deal with a possible liar and trickster. He was not up for that s**t. She was talking as well, meaning he might be able to get something, if anything from her. Clues or just weaknesses, though he doubted it.

He wasn't in death for a reason after all.

Trying to block her attack was pointless at her weapon found his chest, sending him back. "Sorry princess, I aim to stick around for a while." Moving to strike, he noticed aside from her skin and eyes being split, her eyes were as well. Was this some kind of halloween illness? Dis didn't know so-
"Marcus Hasan. Mind if I ask what's up with the two tones?"

HP: 38
Damage: 11
Lucyal

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:02 pm
Do not call me princess, guy.” She snapped, and ended up stumbling back from his attack. Hel wasn’t expecting him to come counter that strong, so she only managed to clip him with her spear as she regained her footing.

Color her surprised though, as he inquired about her skin. Her eyes narrowed suspiciously. “Maybe I do mind. What is it to ya? Though, how about a story for a story, friend?” She made a quick gesture at his hair. “It looks like a skunk perched on your head.”

HP: 39/50
DMG: 3

iStoleYurVamps

Lucyal
Crew

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:22 pm
The nik didn't go unnoticed as he moved back, trying to stay out of her range.
Bad move. stay close, it means she can't get you as easily with the pointy end. Dis purred in his mind. He had a point, And Marcus went back forward, charging, sword meeting spear.

"Fair enough Hel." He struck out again tossing his hair out of his eye. "I was scarred, got a lovely burn as a kid. Don't remember it much, just that then mom's boyfriend got dumped that same day." He smirked. "But I don't think your coloring is due to a burn now is it?"

HP: 35
Damage: 5

Lucyal

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:35 pm
Hel scowled as Marcus closed in on her, but stood her ground. She kept her spear up and raised to meet his sword, eyeing the glowing ruins with disdain.

She was pushed back again by his next attack, stumbling backwards into a pile of dolls with disastrous hair cuts and missing eyes. She pushed up, trying to right herself once more. “Tch…it was a burn…of a different kind I suppose.” She muttered. “My mother took my father’s affections away from another, and a curse she laid upon her child.”

HP: 34/50
DMG: 0

iStoleYurVamps

Lucyal
Crew

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:01 am
The dolls fell around them, body parts tumbling at their feet. Colorful wall paper with unicorns and plushies were torn as his blade dragged across the wall as he brought it down against Hel's spear yet again.

"So the child suffers for the parent's stupidity. Sounds familiar. Granted, me and my brothers weren't born from our mother being the other woman, but she did so like to be a whore." The insult was hard to stomach, even now.
"So what's your curse so, just make you look like a half bleached girl from Jersey?"

HP: 35
Damage:
Lucyal

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:19 am
Hel scrambled to regain her footing as Marcus dragged his blade against the wall, her lips twisting. “No, my parents were not stupid.” She shot back. “The prize goes to those strong enough to take it.” In other words, she thought the other woman to be weak if she could not keep her mother from taking the affection. Hel also wasn’t so sure about listening to this Hunter talk about his past…this topic was too personal. Uncomfortably so.

The reaper scowled, reaching out with a booted foot to try and push him back a bit. “I do not know this Jersey you speak of, but no, it has brought a dark shade to my appearance…it is like an ink stain on a pristine sheet of parchment. Valkyries pride themselves on their appearance…it is very, very important to my sisters and my mother.”

HP: 34/50
DMG: 1

iStoleYurVamps

Lucyal
Crew

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:52 am
Different views and upbringings lead to different conclusions, one being that Marcus did think her parents were dumb to let their child get cursed. It was their stupidity, their fault. The child shouldn't suffer. Something Marcus had to learn himself.

Slightly pushed back, he only wet forwards again, "It's a state filled with s**t." He gave a small look of pity before it went away, replaced by bitter memories and anger. "Anyone who thinks being dark is a stain ought to take a reality check."

HP: 34
Damage: 7

Lucyal

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:25 pm
Hel grit her teeth as he came at her again, and even though at this close distance her weapon wasn’t as effective, it didn’t bother her. The ghoul snorted at his words, though at the same time, didn’t disagree. She couldn’t verbally agree with him out loud though, so call it a silent understanding.

The reaper brought a foot up and aimed a kicked at his stomach, and immediately charged him afterwards. If he wanted to stay close, she’d humor him.

HP: 27/50
DMG: 5

iStoleYurVamps

Lucyal
Crew

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 9 Total: 12 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:49 pm
'Doof' was not a very dignified sound to make as Marcus got the wind literally kicked out of him. Looking at her, he had to admit, this fight was a hell of a lot better than some of the other battles he'd fought. This freak was at least staying her ground.

He pushed back as he weapon came at him, the crackle of FEAR colliding with FEAR echoing in the hall of broken toys. "So Hel, skin color aside, how do curses actually work?" People thought they worked in the human world, but, he'd never thought it 'real'.

HP: 29
Damage: 6
Lucyal

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:30 pm
The sentiment was mutual. This Marcus fellow was on par with her thus far, and while it made for an interesting battle, it made for some distress as well. She needed to be better. The ghoul’s brows furrowed as his weapon took another chunk out of her shield, and it left her wondering if he’d be unleashing a more powerful attack soon.

That seemed to happen often after their weapons hit them enough times…

She’d stay even more on her toes.

This time the valkyrie closed in on Marcus again with a clenched fist and happened to graze him. “Ah…curious about curses, eh?” She grinned. “But Marcus…it would not be so secret if I told you, ya?”

HP: 21/50
DMG: 3

iStoleYurVamps

Lucyal
Crew

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:59 pm
Well, he needed something to report back after all. If not curses, then something else. "Should I not be? Back home we're told they're not real, so -" He felt the blade connect with her weapon once more before falling back, "-when you say you're cursed I cant help but wonder if you're bluffing."

Another clang as weapons met. "And if you say its a secret that just makes me want to know more. The whole forbidding fruit type factor."

HP: 26
Damage: 7

Lucyal

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out