MATE WITH ME(AGAIN) THREAD (image heavy) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ameh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:02 pm
mate thread!

all of these soa are primarily looking for mates. some of them might be able to fling, but eventually i'd like them all to have someone to settle with for life. <3 some of them probably have more info in my journal, if you can find it.

helpful notes

- i'm terribly picky when it comes to family lines and colors, so please don't be offended if i don't instantly mate! i would rather wait months for the perfect match than just mate to the first offer that comes my way. even if i decline, i'm always, always willing to rp, and maybe even have cubless flings (unless my soa doesn't like yours lol). heck, i'd even mate something that horribly clashes if they click well in rp!

- i'm not partial to purple, so if your thing is purple it's probably a 100% no :'D unless it's in a rainbow or in a small amount in a gradient.

- all my soa are straight. it's possible i may look for same-sex pairings in the future, but not right now.

- if we do fling or mate soa, i will be unhappy if you want to custom a cosplay, OC or not (or if you let someone else do this), into the litter unless it fit right or something. in other words, i'd appreciate if you ran things by me before you do something that involves or affects me! also, please don't promise babies to people - i don't like it when people predetermine owners of my soa's children without asking me. please don't be offended if i'm not really liking an idea, i'm just naturally picky and like things to be orderly and to make sense.

- i don't care if it's really distant, i don't like soa from the same family line crossing, PERIOD (crossing through marriage is okay, but blood crossing even fifty generations away is absolutely no).

- i have more soa needing mates and plots and other things, but they're all hiding in my journal since i'm pickier with them. if you can find my journal, feel free to offer to anyone in there.

content

rogue females
pride females
rogue males
pride males
familiars
extra  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:57 pm
Rogue females

User Image
Nyota'dhamira *might want to move to a pride
Nyo is a cleffa cosplay, and as such, she has many characteristics of the pokemon; her family is basically a clefairy/cleffa/clefable/etc colony that she traveled out of with her older sister, Ajali'Badriya. She and her sister did the moon dance thing, are small, cute, sprightly, and etc. Unfortunately Nyo lost her sister while traveling in the rogue lands (who she calls "Iya"). She's basically a sweet, innocent, shy, nice girl, but a little bit on the dimwitted side... Probably needs a pokemon trainer guy who wants her in a pokeball wants a trophy wife or girl he can and wants to take care of.

*lion mate only
*would fling

User Image
Dayo *might want to move to a pride
Dayo is currently having a litter with the god of virtue. After, though, I'd like her to have a mate (though she might have had a past offer, let me know if you did)! She's from the Mizimu'Tungika and studied carcasses for a living, sometimes killing things just to study their entrails. Her position required her to translate the will of the spirits through this method and through signs from nature and the environment. While she did not revel in her job, she did it mostly out of necessity and duty. She still harbors some of these spiritual and dark aspects. She has an identical twin brother who she is very close to, and is presumed to always be around - ever since the plague scattered her pride, she does not know of what happened to her other two sisters. Perhaps she can meet someone with or without her twin (and I can write out that her twin got lost in the plague, too), and he can take her to a pride. She wouldn't do well with a inferior/lesser rank, and would probably prefer a somewhat spiritual role.

*lion mate only
*would fling if he's hot enough

User Image
Bayana
Oh lord, she's an old gal from the hybrid coalition, Achana, back then. She has a near identical twin sister who went to the diseased pride, but I'd like Bayana to stick in a pride that reminds her of the Achana; better yet, she'd like to go back there if it's ever restarted again. She's used to a jungle environment, and is straightforward and not shy to voice her opinions. I've wanted to do something with her for so long but haven't seen anything that caught my eye.

*would fling

User Image
Titilayo
Titilayo grew up as a nice girl, but later, when some of her family left at around adolescence, adopted a more aloof disposition because she missed them. Other than that, somewhat of a blank slate.

*leopard mate only
*would fling

User Image
Ini *might want to move to a pride
Ini I see in some leopard colony, but I'm not sure yet. She's... a loving leopard, but other than that, blank slate.

*leopard or lion mate only
*would fling

User Image
Silimeteka
Silimeteka is a shiny spheal. She also somewhat acts like one! She likes to entertain people and in turn likes being entertained. She's a little acrobatic, likes to laugh and shout and is sometimes loud and talkative, and is social. Preferably hybrid mate? Will adopt, too!

User Image
Demetra
Demetra was raised by a cheetah mother who wasn't quite fond of their arrival, as well as their leopard father. Despite the fact that they weren't very liked, Demetra has a positive outlook on life, and is very nice regardless. Other than that, blank slate.  

Ameh

Ameh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:08 am
Pride females
*some are willing to move prides!

User Image
Mikaili: Pridelands
Mikaili is the nicest, most goodhearted girl you'll ever meet. However, she's a little quieter than normal, meek, and gentle. In other words, she doesn't make that much for RP fodder, and could potentially be boring. However, she is one of the truest and loyal lions of the land, and cares much for those in her family/friends circle. She's in the Pridelands and will stay there, since her old pride, the Mtaishi'miele, was plagued. Before that, she was in the Unity Walkers, so I'd like for her to have a lifemate who's had no kids before, have one or two litters, three max, and then die in the Pridelands. She's my first lion and second soa, so I'll be excessively picky for her, and am willing to wait until I find the perfect match. She's part misty, so maybe a plus if you have a really old misty, lol

*lions only

User Image
Anyim: Pridelands
Anyim is just a naturally sweet, patient girl, would love to develop her more through rp!

*lions only

User Image
Seaiqa: Pridelands
Seaiqa I imagine being pretty strong, bulky, and loves to do physical feats! She always wants to be doing something or on the go. Other than that, want to develop!

*lions only

User Image
Tiakarete: Pridelands
Tiakarete is named after chocolate, so is it bad that I like to imagine her as... velvet? Smooth, soft... with a bit of darkness to her. Or at least mysteriousness. I'm just kidding, she's not dark, she's just a semi standard Pridelands girl I'd like to develop more as well.

*lions only

User Image
Akatsuki: Pridelands
Akatsuki is a fairly average girl, except she's sometimes nocturnal and loves the moon for some reason.

*lions only

User Image
Daiyu: Pridelands *willing to move
Daiyu is a rather girly girl, having seven other sisters and no brothers! She's sort of on the larger side and has seer powers yet to be determined. Can you see how tired I'm getting filling out all these posts? I guess most of them are underdeveloped, but still... Daiyu is related to Primitus's and Mufasa's lines.

*lions only

User Image
Aruna: Motoujamii-Simo
SHE IS A PROUD GUARD, OK.

User Image
Kuvu (adult name pending): Jini-msemi
Mossy!

User Image
Kalin'te: Iknimaya
Kalin'ite is a tomboyish girl, rather silent and quiet because she's always observing, the type of warrior to calculate her actions prior to making them. She's swift, adept with her claws and body, and is strongly built.

User Image
Nastaran: Tuait'tekem
Nastaran is a sweet desert gal, as I don't have those. Mine are usually either mean or judgmental. >>

User Image
Eulalie: Pepo'perojo
If it seems like this threatening presence hates you, it's probably because she does. She is the daughter of a prestigious and well known family in the Pepo'perojo, and she carries herself highly and in that way, too. She's antisocial, but she prefers it that way because she hates you - though if she needed someone for anything, she's quite cunning so actually can talk her way into manipulating someone. No one would dare cross her, because she might commune with the bad spirits to curse you. Anyways, she does need love, too.

User Image
Esha: Ulili-Mlindaji
Esha is a stoic girl, and nothing really moves her. She's actually a shifter? or carver? in the pride, I think. She's big and strong to do that work... crap I need to find out which one I made her family. She had a litter with a god, but she doesn't know that. Her hybrid cubs are running around in the pride as juveniles now, and I suppose she takes care of them. Lion or leopard mate in the future, preferably.

User Image
Mi-me: Milkikubwa (concept pack)
Mi-me is a mime. She entertains wild dogs in my concept pack! Yup. Oh yeah, she has a brother that she's always hanging with, and they're the jubilant sort.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:19 am
Rogue males

User Image
Janja'Nafsi *wants to move to a pride
Janja came from the Mizimu'Tungika, which was a morbid pride that was very spiritual, cannibalistic, foretold prophecies using bones and carcass, and did lion sacrifices. However, he is not very dark himself, other than his roots; he's a very big, strong, but clumsy lion - it seems like he's never really grown into his paws. He was a warrior, and I'd like him to find a similar role in a pride. Thinking about vikings if nothing else appeals. I feel he might go well with a more dominant personality - one that doesn't mind he is clumsy, and one that would be okay with doing the more "responsible" roles in the relationship. He's not a very take charge sort of guy, as he's more timid than usual, but he's definitely not a pushover, either; he just needs to be motivated.

User Image
Katakiu *wants to move to a pride
Katakiu comes from a pride that revered wisdom and knowledge, and he often traveled to find new information and such. I imagine playing him as a fairly simple nice guy who just likes finding out new things because of his pridal background, but he's also fairly moldable. I'm pretty sure I want him in the vikings or the new misty pride, unless there's a better idea.

User Image
Wekundu
I probably had this poor hybrid guy offered to a few people, but I forget/plots never stuck with him permanently (please remind me if you are one of those!). I'd like a female hybrid mate for him, ideally, I don't care what kind (leopon preferred, but open to other offers). He's a big leopon - bigger than most lions, even, and kind of like a fuzzy teddy bear. I'd like for him to adopt one day with his mate (probably growing customs). Not sure what I'm looking for, someone sweet, probably.  

Ameh

Ameh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:24 am
Pride males
*some are willing to move prides or do long distance!

User Image
Bamidele: Pridelands
Bamidele used to be a momma's boy, but he grew out of that. He had a fling with a swampie some time ago, but should settle with a permanent mate in the Pridelands; his uncle is the PL king now, I believe.

*lions only

User Image
Lachtna: Pridelands
Uhgggg. He is milky skinned.

User Image
Kimbunga: Bahari'mtoto
UHGGGGGGG. HIS FAMILY WAS DESTROYED BY THE TSUNAMI SO HE CAME TO THE BAHARI AND HE IS SUAVE AND COOL AND STUFF. NEEDS A COOL MATE. HE LOVES THE SEA AND WOULD NOT MOVE!

User Image
Quafo: Bahari'mtoto
I'm going crazy, guess I should do these later. This guy is the Seeker and loves Quidditch and loves to catch Quaffles.

User Image
Kayode: Mwezi'Johari
Kayode is a slave but has parents from very... what, sort of high places? His mom helps with initiating rogues, and his father's done stuff for the royal family and is a fluffy teddy bear. He's been sheltered extremely by his parents, especially mom, and um.

User Image
Jifya: Kizingo'zaa
His heart is made of stone. He's going to the Wizard of Oz to ask for a real heart.

User Image
Lawr: Iknimaya
Lawr is cheery, spiritual, and very passionate about his pride! So a bit blank slatey.

User Image
Zuberi: Tuait'tekem
Hrrg I don't know anymore. Loyal man who would hunt for food to bring home to his lady. Hmm.

User Image
Tiet: Tuait'tekem
Tiet is from a large litter with all boys, and his mom is a bit strange; he's closest to his slightly older brother, Seti, and that's all I got.

User Image
Kahdmasyh: Myrsky'syntynyt (did i spell this right wtf)
Strong and burly with a good and strict sense of duty from his guarding days in his old pride, Kahdmasyh is pretty much like a tough bouncer, complete with the tendency of slow uptakes and thought as well. What he makes up for in brains comes in his loyalty, devotion, and strength to whatever cause of which he is a part. While he is steady and traditional in his old beliefs, he will readily engage himself with whatever home and community he finds. Also, he's a gentleman.

User Image
Jibwa'kumbo: Milkikubwa
JIbwa'kumbo loves fighting all the time, and is quite vicious and strong and brutal! He's basically a meathead and can protect any girl he takes for his own!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:26 am
Familiars (what)

User Image
Evil vulture. Evil.

User Image
Ddurrrr anyone with a natural male waterbuck out there?

User Image
Or female klippy?  

Ameh

Ameh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:28 am
seven  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers