Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zabuza_the_Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:47 pm
i think gaara is kinda weird and cool what do you think about him  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:50 pm
i like that he can control sand and he had never been hit before an that mark on his head i think it means love because his brother or sister died thats what my friend told me  

Zabuza_the_Warrior

Cpt_SharpieGuy

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:18 pm
i know his tatto means love but no clue on the brother or sister thing  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:10 am
His brother and sister are in the same team with him. Temari and Kanguro if I spelled it right.

He cant really get hit because his demon that is sealed in him protects him with the sand. If he wants it or not. Plus he can control sand like with that technique, Dessert Coffin.

And about that mark on his head. That means "Love" and it is also the one thing he never had. The sister of his mom was caring for a while and Gaara actually tried to be nice to kids like giving them something to cure their wounds but they hated him and then his mom's sisterr tried to kill him and blew herself up with him. Only his sand protected him.

There....hope that helps.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

RubberDuckie50792

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:49 am
mysterious but cute.but the eye thing he does freaks me out.lol  
Dasper Sparda rolled 11 8-sided dice: 3, 3, 4, 5, 3, 3, 6, 7, 6, 4, 3 Total: 47 (11-88)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:15 am
i love gaara since the first time i saw him! whee
and now he is more cute and all.... 4laugh  

Dasper Sparda

Fill.in.teh.Blank

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:50 pm
I. Love. Gaara.

You're right. His tattoo reads 'Love' but not because of his siblings' death. His older brother and sister are alive and well and both on his team, assumingly to control their psychotic baby brother. Temari and Kankuro are part of a very, very limited and exclusive group whom Gaara listens to. Sometimes. Also, even though he threatens them several times and throws Temari against a tree, he doesn't have it in him to kill what little of his family remains. Because if he erases their existance, then part of his goes with it. Which would sort of defeat the purpose of killing them in the first place.

His absolute defense is because of his mother's soul. Even after death, she wanted to make sure that Gaara would live, because he is her revenge on the village that used her.

He tattooed himself at age six using his sand. It represents two things. First, the fact that he loves only himself. Second, it was his way of removing love from his body. Because it's on his forehead, it is, in his mind, no longer a part of him.

He did this after his uncle, Yashamaru, attempted to kill him, only hours after telling Gaara that he was his precious person. Which is why he's so emotionally screwed up.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:53 pm
that kinda sucks that gaara has that sand defense thing like with his mom and he has never been hit but then he has gotten hit a few times also you are trying to tell me that those people in his group are his brother and sister wow i did not know that i thought they were his friendly companians i think once they get farer into the american series it gets interesting with gaara also in the comic series to i have seen some japanese videos though from that series like that guy who is the beast of bones well i geuss we will just have to wait in a way read my first journal entry on the 20th also read the second one for all you haku fans out also zabuza and me if you want to can watch that youtube video if you want to that i talked about remember it is the first one and make sure you put in tribute to haku on search videos getting back on topic wait i have nothing more to say well i guess by until i post on here again  

Zabuza_the_Warrior

Fill.in.teh.Blank

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Can't you see the resemblance? ^^

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:57 am
Gaara! I have a crush on him, and I like him so much I gave him to one of my characters. Figurtively speeking, of course...  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

NarucardX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:48 pm
Fill.in.teh.Blank
I. Love. Gaara.

You're right. His tattoo reads 'Love' but not because of his siblings' death. His older brother and sister are alive and well and both on his team, assumingly to control their psychotic baby brother. Temari and Kankuro are part of a very, very limited and exclusive group whom Gaara listens to. Sometimes. Also, even though he threatens them several times and throws Temari against a tree, he doesn't have it in him to kill what little of his family remains. Because if he erases their existance, then part of his goes with it. Which would sort of defeat the purpose of killing them in the first place.

His absolute defense is because of his mother's soul. Even after death, she wanted to make sure that Gaara would live, because he is her revenge on the village that used her.

He tattooed himself at age six using his sand. It represents two things. First, the fact that he loves only himself. Second, it was his way of removing love from his body. Because it's on his forehead, it is, in his mind, no longer a part of him.

He did this after his uncle, Yashamaru, attempted to kill him, only hours after telling Gaara that he was his precious person. Which is why he's so emotionally screwed up.

I actually believe that when he threw Temari against a tree, he was doing it to save her life. The Shukaku would have killed her had she remained that close. Actually, he never listened to Kankurou. He did listen to Temari in the Forest of Death, however.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:11 am
NarucardX
I actually believe that when he threw Temari against a tree, he was doing it to save her life. The Shukaku would have killed her had she remained that close. Actually, he never listened to Kankurou. He did listen to Temari in the Forest of Death, however.

-rewatches the episode- No...his exact words as he flings her against the tree are, "You're in the way." That makes sense. Gaara wasn't supposed to release Shuukaku until later into the mission. He must have known that Temari would try to stop him. But he wanted that fight, even at the cost of the mission.

He doesn't listen to Kankuro, but he tolerates Kankuro jerking him around by his shirt. Actually...Kankuro was the first one who told him to stop. I think it might have been a combination of both.

Fill.in.teh.Blank

Alina Xryst

Beloved Noob

6,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:58 pm
I think hes the most interesting person in the show. Hes also really kewl heart . and in my opinion, i think hes gorgeous. i luv him 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:41 pm
I love Gaara! He's, in my opinion, the best guy in the show! I love his psychotic nature! heart  

Sanjou

Calm_b4_th_storm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:17 am
wow! we have so much in commom. where i am, im the onlyone who loves Gaara! man i love this Guild!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff