Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd One Out

Back to Guilds

The sweet little slice of Gaia reserved for the bizarre, twisted, and/or bored. 

Tags: Random, Debate, Discussion, Chat, Competitions 

Reply Main Forum
-- New Member Welcome -- Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:59 pm
Post your first hellos here and tell us a bit about yourself!

I'm Funkyblueeyes, the guild captain. I'm 21, working at a pet food store and starting school in September to be a cartoonist. My passions are drawing and music. I speak English, French, and I'm learning Cantonese. Et tu?

Ach! Old intro.
I'm Funkyblueeyes, the guild captain! I'm 23, about to graduate animation school! I love drawing and I love animals. Thanks for joining!

Ooh, this post is kind of turning into a diary isn't it?
I'm Funkyblueeyes, the guild captain! I'm 26, working in the animation industry on a variety of cartoons. Right now I'm working on Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs the tv series, but I also have worked on My Little Pony and Transformers Rescue Bots. I have a cat named Elliott and I'm recently engaged to my boyfriend of 9 years. Tell me about yourself!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:01 pm
Hey there. Mm...you can just call me Kei. I'm sure it'll be easier to remember, lol. I'm a junior in high school and on my free time I like to draw, read, have fun, and sometimes just do anything to keep me from boredom. : )  

TaggKEi

Blood_Maiden_Lust

Questing Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:17 pm
You can call me maiden for short. I am 23. I am going to a job training program to learn about computers. I like to read, eat different types of odd foods, listen to music, draw art and knit. Still even thought I like all these things I am always bored. sweatdrop Thank you for your invitation  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:31 pm
Hi. I'm daneisha. I live in a doughnut and drive a coconut car…

Just kidding. I'm about to start college in August.
I enjoy drawing(even though I suck at it... emotion_yatta )
I am learning Japanese. I know basic Japanese. I've forgotten some of it though.

I like food. And I am a fashionista.

I also qualify as a shopaholic  

Miku-Marmalade

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

MURKR0W

Feral Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:17 pm
I'm Lynette, but please call me Aiko.
I aspire to either work for Valve, and/or study Thatanology
I like the Avengers, Homestuck, Kuroshitsuji, dark films, frogs, cats, bats, spiders, alternative fashion, and fangirling over super villains.
I also draw a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:31 pm
TaggKEi
Hey there. Mm...you can just call me Kei. I'm sure it'll be easier to remember, lol. I'm a junior in high school and on my free time I like to draw, read, have fun, and sometimes just do anything to keep me from boredom. : )

Hi Kei =) You should post some of your drawings in our art subforum.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:36 pm
Blood_Maiden_Lust
You can call me maiden for short. I am 23. I am going to a job training program to learn about computers. I like to read, eat different types of odd foods, listen to music, draw art and knit. Still even thought I like all these things I am always bored. sweatdrop Thank you for your invitation

Lots of hobbies. I tried knitting a scarf once but I gave up about halfway through =P Hopefully this guild will help with the boredom a bit!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:37 pm
Miku-Marmalade
Hi. I'm daneisha. I live in a doughnut and drive a coconut car…

Just kidding. I'm about to start college in August.
I enjoy drawing(even though I suck at it... emotion_yatta )
I am learning Japanese. I know basic Japanese. I've forgotten some of it though.

I like food. And I am a fashionista.

I also qualify as a shopaholic

What will you be learning in college?  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:40 pm
sich knien
I like the Avengers, Homestuck, Kuroshitsuji, dark films, frogs, cats, bats, spiders, alternative fashion, and fangirling over super villains.
I also draw a bit.

There've been bats around my house this year. They're so creepy and wonderful. You can barely see them when they fly around. All you can see is a blur and then you realize what you saw.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:55 pm
Funkyblueeyes
sich knien
I also draw a bit.

There've been bats around my house this year. They're so creepy and wonderful. You can barely see them when they fly around. All you can see is a blur and then you realize what you saw.
very, very beautiful creatures  

MURKR0W

Feral Warrior

Foliage Veil

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:11 pm
Hello everybody :3♥

I'm Genin Tots. But you can call me anything you want really [i go by ghost, breaded, zombie, Dakota, bits]

I'm 17 :D♥

I enjoy Dancing, Making Music [under the name of Powerghost [I haven't made anything in a while but i have once song to upload and ill be making more♥]], Listening to genres of music people barely know about, and Making people smile [or mad, depending if I'm in a trolly mood or not xD]

Hmmm... Can't think of anything else to say :P
other than the Reply button for the guilds: It reminds me of when i first joined Gaiaonline♥ the good 'ol days♥  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:10 pm
genin tots

I'm Genin Tots. But you can call me anything you want really [i go by ghost, breaded, zombie, Dakota, bits]

I enjoy Dancing, Making Music [under the name of Powerghost [I haven't made anything in a while but i have once song to upload and ill be making more♥]], Listening to genres of music people barely know about, and Making people smile [or mad, depending if I'm in a trolly mood or not xD]

other than the Reply button for the guilds: It reminds me of when i first joined Gaiaonline♥ the good 'ol days♥

Much to my dismay, the guilds seem to be the last things to ever get updated. We're in the gaia stone ages, over here.
Also much to my dismay, nothing reminds me of when I joined gaia, because it was entirely different when I started in '04 xd
I also make music, on my guitar. I write songs. I don't have any time to listen to yours right now but I will later. What genre is it?  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Foliage Veil

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:18 pm
Funkyblueeyes
genin tots

Much to my dismay, the guilds seem to be the last things to ever get updated. We're in the gaia stone ages, over here.
Also much to my dismay, nothing reminds me of when I joined gaia, because it was entirely different when I started in '04 xd
I also make music, on my guitar. I write songs. I don't have any time to listen to yours right now but I will later. What genre is it?

Guitar music is beautiful :3♥
I used to know how to play but then i forgot xD

and oky ^-^♥
I make Chiptune [8-bit music♥]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:33 pm
genin tots

Guitar music is beautiful :3♥
I used to know how to play but then i forgot xD

and oky ^-^♥
I make Chiptune [8-bit music♥]

I found a moment to listen and that's very unique! I've never met anyone who makes that sort of music.

I don't like any of my old recordings anymore, but they're here anyway.
All insecurities about my songs aside, I just feel like the sound quality's s**t. I didn't have a good microphone back in the day =P These are all a few years old.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:01 pm
I'VE ALREADY DONE THIS, STOP ASKING ME TO DO AGAIN!!!! GAAAAAAAAH!!!!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff