Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:51 pm
LOOK AT ALL THE CUTE THINGS

I'm a bit full at the moment with RPS~ but if you'd still like to rp, I'll just be slow.

I'm looking for rp! All the rps! I really don't have plots set out with specific details. Though, I'm not looking for deaths. There's a few things I'd like my SoA to do throughout their lives, but I don't want to restrict how it happens. I want things to breathe and grow on its own. So, if you find something that attracts your attention, please post! I'd love it if you kept me informed of your plans as well. I'm not really looking for any mates, but again, not closing all the gates. As long as you're open with me, we'll get along! I want to make sure my SoA are a good fit with yours too.

I use the guild to RP. It's easier for me to keep track and reply to.
Now head on down and stare at all the cuties.

Active RPS
Anga
[PRP] Fine, whatever. [Anga x Huritt] - Current
[PRP] Welcome from the Queen (Anga Mstari and Manaloa'mini) - Current
[PRP] Pondering on Babies (Anga Mstari and Kokoleka) - Current
[PRP] Lazy Day [Anga x Kanani] - Current
[PRP] Just keep swimming [Anga x Baridi] - Current
[PRP] Not getting away with it [Anga x Malleus Maleficarum] - Current

Uyoga
[PRP] The Trial Part II [Uyoga x Nubia] - Current
[PRP] The Medic Touch [Uyoga, Nubia, & Ekrem] - Current

Huritt
{PRP} Tough luck, lover boy. [ Eros + Huritt ] - Current
[prp] Outskirts of time (Kurogoke and Huritt) - Current

Nubia
[PRP] The Trial Part II [Uyoga x Nubia] - Current
[PRP] In between cubbies [Nubia x Kouen] - Current
[PRP] The Medic Touch [Uyoga, Nubia, & Ekrem] - Current

Namid
[PRP] Cave Chat [Namid x Ku'síválte] - Current
[JRP] Follow the Stars - Hikari & Namid - Currrent
[PRP] Why so serious? (Namid & Mitifu) - Current

Uaminifu
[PRP] Sibling 'Fun' [Asi'Sakitu x Uaminifu] - Current

Mika
[PRP] On Our Own (Ayawamat x Mika) - Current

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:52 pm
Rogues

User Image

Name: Anga Mstari
Meaning: Sky Stripe
Pride: Rogue (will be going to Kapukolu Ikaika when it opens)
Personality: Complicated things frustrate Anga, but he'll tackle anything that gets in his way. A simple minded lion, he's head strong and pretty lazy, but passionate once he's found something he loves. Of course, finding the energy to get worked up takes a bit. However, he's still young and has a lot to learn, so expect Anga to blunder through things with humor. Good news is, he always thinks he'll look fabulous doing it~ and that's all that matters...right?

Looking for: Fling!

Rps
5 Complete
[SRP] A bit of History [Anga] - Complete
[PRP] Melting Lion [Anga x Huritt] - Complete
[PRP] No funny business [Anga x Huritt] - Complete
[PRP] Fancy Fancy [Anga x Baridi] - Complete
[PRP] By the Lake (Anga Mstari and Kokoleka) - Complete

Used for Breeding
[PRP] Hey Baby Hey Baby [Anga & Grinsen] - Complete
[PRP] Borderline (Fireheart x Anga) - Complete
[SRP] Flying through water [Anga] - Complete
[SRP] Chompin' on some fish [Anga]] - Complete
[PRP] Not getting away with it [Anga x Malleus Maleficarum] - Complete

User Image

Name: Uyoga
Meaning: Mushroom
Pride: Rogue (will go to Makono-epesi when open)
Personality: Stubborn as dirt and doesn't want help from anybody. He treasures male pride way too much and thinks it's his duty to exude masculinity. He'll push himself to extremes in order to prove a point or if he thinks it'll make him stronger. He doesn't care for others and would rather spend his days alone.

Plots
The Trial Parts I, II, III -- Uyoga must come to terms with himself and understand that there's a different form of strength in working with others. He's pushed himself over the edge and it's up to Nubia to help bring him back. He'll slowly learn to trust others and realize that his old way of life was probably not the best. (working on this with Nubia)

Rps:
Used for breeding
[PRP] The Trial Part I [Uyoga x Nubia] - Complete

User Image

Alrighty! I need to work on Huritt! I just figured out a bit of his personality and how I want to rp him.
Name: Huritt (meaning Handsome)
Parents: Grinsen (SilverLutz) x Feray’senka (Ovarian Paint)
Pride: Rogue
Personality: Huritt is pretty laid back lion. He enjoys pleasing others and never likes to mess up. If he does, he'll let is slid and make it look like he meant too. His greatest weakness is the ladies. Like his father, he's flirtatious and thinks himself a lady killer.

Looking for: RP

[PRP] Melting Lion [Anga x Huritt] - Complete
[PRP] No funny business [Anga x Huritt] - Complete
[PRP] What is it? [Huritt x Ea Moeshe] - Complete

User Image

Name: Nubia
Meaning: Gold
Parents: -----
Pride: Rogue (will go to Makono-epesi when open)
Personality: Nubia is a very loving creature. She's traveled with her mother across the land as traveling nannies. Dealing with so many different cubs taught her that tough lovin' never hurts. Her mother passed away not too long ago Now it's her turn to take charge and help mothers in need.

Nubia is currently trying to help Uyoga gain back his strength. He's gone and almost killed himself by being stupid, so Nubia can't help but look after him. I'm open to rping Nubia before she decided to help Uyoga. Or, after. The after part will have Uyoga and Nubia together. Not as a couple, but Nubia will make it her mission to nanny Uyoga. xD

Rps:
[PRP] The Trial Part I [Uyoga x Nubia] - Complete  

Skyflu
Crew

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:53 pm
Nyota-Wasomaji

User Image

Name: Namid
Meaning: Cheyenne name for star dancer.
Pack: Nyota-Wasomaji
Mate: Askuwheteau
Personality: Namid appears extremely spacey to observers, but she is passionate about her unique connection to the stars. This connection is the most important thing to her and she will let nothing get in her way. Everything else is a nuisance and unnecessary. She very much goes against the norm, but that doesn’t bother her. As long as she lives her life by the way of the stars, she will feel complete.
History: Namid was born into a pack of normal Wild Dogs with the average number of siblings, which all acted pretty normal too. She, on the other hand, was always by herself babbling about things that her mother and siblings just couldn’t understand. Her family left her alone. Though, her mother would often try to hide her from the neighboring packs so they wouldn’t think her family was weird. Her father wasn’t worried because he just thought Namid was going through a faze as a pup. Of course, he was wrong and just thought ignoring the situation would make it go away. Namid didn’t care. She left her family to go a journey to where she met Asku and the N'W pack.

Not gonna lie, Namid is my favorite right now. I love rping her crazy antics. xD

RPs
[PRP] Tongue Tied [Kelrayiss x Namid] - Complete

Used for breeding.
[PRP] A Pack for Us [Asku and Namid] - Complete
[PRP] Replacement Part I: Oops [Asku and Namid] - Complete
[PRP] Replacement Part II: Don't Panic [Asku and Namid] - Complete
[PRP] Fawns are friends, not food [Namid x Asku] - Complete
[PRP] Play Time [Namid x Asku] - Complete

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:32 pm
Ithambo'hlabathi

User Image

Name: Felokwakhe (Felo)
Meaning: Zulu : Die for his own
Parents: Sokoro (Wotcher) x Nahmba (Kaelyndra)
Pride: Ithambo'hlabathi
Personality: A loud mouth whipper-snapper who wasn't born with that part of the brain that says, "This would be a good time to shut up now." His sassy remarks launch him into sticky situations, which force him to grow up a bit and learn to get along with others.

He definitely has a mouth on him. As a cub, he'll be a smart a** and pretty snappy, but somebody will come along and straighten him out. He won't be able to get away with it for long.

Rps:
[PRP] Big brother, little brother (Xatu, Felokwakhe) - Current
[PRP] New Encounter [Hlengiwe x Felo] - Current
[PRP] Trouble? Nuh-uh! (Gxila & Felo) - Current
[PRP] Not So Good at Small Talk (Kayin/Felo) - Current  

Skyflu
Crew

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:36 pm
Kusini'Mwezi, but in Rogue lands

User Image

Name: Uaminifu is a Seer
Meaning: -----
Parents: Mng'Kari (Lethrossen) x Al-Hattal (Meepfur)
Pride: Kusini'Mwezi Lands
Personality: Uaminifu is a bit insane and nasty when she has a "vision" from her seer abilities Though, her visions are more like intense migraines that don't amount much to her as a cub. I may change this as she becomes an adult depending on how things work out ICly. So when she's not having an episode, she'll be very cheerful and enthusiastic.
History: She's with her family in the Rogue lands right now. Though, I haven't rped her yet. So if her's family is not there, let me know. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:42 pm
Maestros Del Mar

User Image

Name: Fantome (Smokestripe)
Pride: Maestros Del Mar Lands
Personality: Fantome is easily excited and can't wait to poke her nose around. She really enjoys exploring and discovery things. Her lack of knowledge drives her to learn and experience anything and everything. Though, she's a bit clumsy and easily embarrassed-- she won't tell you that. She can be extremely stubborn, but determined to prove her worth.

Rps:
[JRP] Ebbing Waves [Fable and Fantome] - Complete  

Skyflu
Crew

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:48 pm
No form, just post. If I don't respond, quote me to be sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:45 pm
Blu Chalk
Ithambo'hlabathi

User Image

I have this girl here:

User Image

She doesn't have a name yet, but she will be returning to the Bonelands here shortly under her Grandmother's supervision.

I'd love to get her some interaction in - whether it be good or bad. She's a very unnatural color for the pride, and as such has a high likelyhood of being teased and hated for that.

She doesn't really have a set personality yet, but once I figure out a name, perhaps some pride RP could happen C:

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:47 pm
Depawsit

Oh, yes! I love her coloring! I'm a sucker for blue. <3
I'm completely open to anything. I'd love to rp Felo more since he's pretty fun. xD
Well, fun for me that is. He's a pistol ICly. D:>  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:50 pm
Blu Chalk
Depawsit

Oh, yes! I love her coloring! I'm a sucker for blue. <3
I'm completely open to anything. I'd love to rp Felo more since he's pretty fun. xD
Well, fun for me that is. He's a pistol ICly. D:>

Well she does have a long list of demon blood in her so I imagine her being a bit of a spitfire too. Though i'm not sure how my muse will work with that. Especially since Grandma doesn't have a mean bone in her body, she likely wouldn't stand for a mean little grandbaby!

I'll get back to you as soon as I get a name for her. Then we can start something up ^^

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:02 pm
Depawsit

Alrighty~ just let me know. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:12 pm
For Felo- I have a rowdy lusizi who would either get along really well with him, or butt heads in a rival sort of way. Gxila'ize is head-strong and ambitious, and has no problem trying to get his way all the time, which often gets him into trouble with his mother (Pawsie's blue cub's grandma). Perhaps the two can get in trouble together? xD  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:33 pm
Jovi of Shadows

Oh mur Gawd, yes. xD
They would get into so much trouble together. D:>
Lets do it!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:39 pm
I can offer rp with Nubia with my Kouen. ^^ I haven't gotten to rp him much at all, so it might be a nice opportunity. c:

User Image

Polette
Crew

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:44 pm
X3 I'll set up a thread for them, unless you'd like to?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff