Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:23 pm
"Dear Students,

There is a dangerous rogue wandering the Northern Pole known as Tui. I believe one of you has had an encounter with her before. It's time for her to die. She is a danger to the Tribe and its people, and a danger to the reputation of all waterbenders. I warn you that this is an S-class mission. It's very likely that at least one of you will die. It's somewhat likely that you both will. But whatever happens, try to survive, and if not, try to take her with you.

I've failed to mention, though, that Tui is the old Queen of the Northern Tribe. She is... my mother, but she went crazy when she learned bloodbending, believing that she was the moon spirit. She is the strongest waterbender we know. Stronger than me. I will not be able to bail you out if you're going to lose."

The area is a colosseum within a palace of ice and somehow, trees and vines. It's a utopia within the ice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi: 500

Water Bender...

Autumn arived to the open icy place with Yun, still looking down to Shen's note. She couldn't keep her eye's on it. This woman... this Tui... they have to fight her? And most of all... She's Teacher Shen's mother? "Yun... Is this smart?" She said in fear in her voice. Thinking it's a terrible idea to be out here, heading to face the woman in this colosseum

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

The cold wind blew across his face as he looked at the note. He let out a sigh.

"We can't allow someone like that to be a threat to the village. But then again, we could try to reason with her...But if not..."

He turns to Autumn.

"You run support, I'll harrass with my sword. Once we have her off-balance, I'll hit her first and then you come in, just incase she bends me. I need you to be able to break her concentration if that happens."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"B-But! She's a spirit! That's mean she's already dead! I saw it my self! She can do strange things. How are we going stop her if she's not even alive?" Autumn wrapped her arms around, thinking she's hopeless from this. She was really hoping the first time would be her last time seeing her. Remembering seeing her large mouth stretched out, wanting to eat her.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

"You said you've dealt with spirits before. Why don't you attempt to talk to her. We could try to calm her down so that her spirit can pass on?"

Yun was also sympathetic. He honestly didn't want to fight her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"W-Well, U-uh.... okay..." Autumn decided to go with that one. No better option at the moment.

They enter the utopia, surrounded frozen things like an ice palace. Such a wide open space that's fit for a queen. "HELLO? TUI?" She called out for the the woman. Seeing if she was here.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:51 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun followed behind her. His hand gripped to the handle of his sword, still sheathed though. As soon as they saw the spirit, he would stand down.They would try to talk to her first, leaving violence for a last resort.

'All senses open. Look at the area and make sure you have it memorized."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:56 pm
As the girl's voice called out the queen's name, a mighty rumble would overtake the arena, cracking the walls and causing large chunks of compacted snow to break away. A fount of water would spiral upwards from the center of the arena, the old queen perched at it's zenith. "What's this? New playthings to break?" she cackled, her icy gaze piercing the two foolish challengers.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:09 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn boots was shaking from the scarey entrants the woman made. She's so powerful... why would Shen ever thought was a good idea to send them here against her? "U-uh-uh-u-uh..." Autumn quiver under her voice. The woman is creeper than ever. She may be lucky from the first time but maybe not the second time. "" A thought gone through her mind. She swallowed her throat, clearing it out first. "M-Miss Tui? P-Please stop what your doing! Your causing trouble and is making everyone un-happy! So please stop! Teacher Taka Shen said so!" She said out to her, reasoning her.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun stepped forward, his hand now off the handle of his blade. He puts his fist into his hand and bows slightly.

"Lady Tui, as Autumn has said, we have been informed by your son that you have become a threat to a village. We were sent to exterminate you, however, we believe that something like this can be solved without violence."

He lowers his arms.

"We know you are a bloodbender like your son, but how come you have started saying that you are the moon spirit? Other than your namesake."  

Cain the Blade

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:25 pm
The witch kept her gaze locked on Yun, furrowing her brow as he mocked her. "How dare you disrespect the spirits, you insulate child!" she snapped, throwing her arms back. "That pathetic runt who claims to be my son is not worthy of sharing the blood of such a powerful spirit as I, and you are fools for following him. I'll give you one chance. Bow before your queen and kill Taka. I assure you, your efforts will be rewarded greatly."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:37 pm
(Now now Liz, leave Tui to me, she's not sadistic at all really, she's actually somewhat wise despite her morbidity)

The Ice Queen shrugged, realizing now that Taka's students weren't exactly what she expected them to be. For one, they didn't seem very loyal to him, since they tried to reach diplomacy rather than total murder. Taka wanted Tui dead, not talked down, right? Right. She already knew of her son's wickedness. "I don't think I'm the moon spirit. I know I am." She began to pace back and forth, however she left no openings. "When I was first able to walk I found myself walking in the direction of the Oasis. It called to me -- it wanted me to become a part of it. I became absorbed in the constant motion of the two spirits and I knew they were a part of me too. I was named after the Moon, and always felt connected to the moon, more than any other waterbender out there. My relationship with the celestial body is spiritual; I'm enlightened by it, and I guide it. I protect the Northern Pole from those who would hurt it and I am no threat. The reason I blood-bended Autumn back in her exam is because the water told me she'd die if I didn't help her. I want to protect the tribe, in my own way, with no jealous "Prince" sending his assassins." The way she made it sound was almost as if she was going to comply. But she was not. "However, I believe the Water Tribe deserves a punishment. You've been taken by that Witch Chief and I see you men often lacking in discipline. The Northern Tribe mistreats and degrades women, when women are the source of all life. For your ignorant tradition, the Moon spirit hates you." Obviously she must've had a personal vendetta against the male-dominant tradition of the tribe. She was like a prisoner Queen before, and now, she was just vengeful. She loved the land, hated the people, and decided they must die. "Your Witch Chief should've come with you. You won't be able to take me like this." Her hands rose, and she disappeared into a clouding of mist, retreating deeper into the palace, luring them in. The mist was green, not blue or clear, and entering it was of their own risk.  

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:39 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Wait! Teacher can bloodbend like her? This is a big surprise for Autumn that she never knew.

Hearing what after she said, she than disappeared in a strange smoke. Autumn quickly grabbed onto Yun's arm, thinking she was going to do a sneak attack on them than both of them would be separated. But after a wile wait, nothing happen and the mist still there. "W-What should we do?" She asked Yun. Not sure if their plan of talking her out of it is still any good. The woman gave out good points but she don't know which side is for sure.

((Done))

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:41 pm
(lol sorry if my post was confusing since it came right after Liz's, my phone is too ghetto for me to really bother to refresh before I submit ;( )  

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:48 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun felt Autumn latch onto his arm. His eyes glared at the queen, seeming to turn towards that animalistic state that he gets into whenever he fights. He clenches his fist.

"While I do not see eye to eye with your son, nor am I born a northern watertribesman, I can tell you that much has changed since you left."

He places a hand on Autumn's head.

"Here is a great example of the change, a female waterbender not only trained in the art of healing, but in combat. Trained by your son, who also trained me. The ideologies of the past are gone, we are not as stupid as the previous waterbenders were, nor ignorant."

Yun drew his sword, now knowing that there will be a fight.

"Now, Lady Tui, will you not stand down?"  
[WT] North Pole - Northern Water Tribe

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces