Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:02 pm
User Image

Kurogoke was bored, nothing was really happening today. She needed some excitement. She stretched upon her moss covered rock and slid down, slowly making her way through fallen trees, wild grown swamp plants, and around small hidden mud holes. She had ended up muddy more than once in these lands, but now she could tell where things were. Having got a better handle on things since the first time she had come to the place.

Today, she decided it was time to take a peek near the outside of the pride. She hadn't for a while, and should look for things to hunt. If she found a good hunting game trail, she'd report back to everyone in the pride and then a nice hunting party would go out. She flicked her tail as she climbed up a small tipped over tree, being as quiet and hidden as possible.She had grown a liking to the swamp lands, they were easy to hide in, easy to be comfortable in, and they were rather peaceful. She liked the quiet.

She glanced up to the trees above, many had their leaves draping down towards the ground, though they didn't really look like leaves. She had stopped watching where she was going, and miss judged a step on the tree, causing herself to fall towards the ground. She may have gotten use to the land, but she couldn't help herself against her own clumsiness.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:45 pm
User Image
Mud squished in between Huritt’s toes. He wiggled them in the cool muck. For some reason, Huritt rather enjoyed the sensation. Earlier, he walked along the land when he noticed his paws beginning to get extremely messy. He tried to avoid the puddles he seemed to be running into, but soon, he found himself surrounded. Huritt shrugged. He was already dirty~ might as well enjoy it. His pressed his paw deeper into the mud. It came up to his ankle before he stopped. Huritt squint his eyes as he tried to remember something an elder once told him on his travels. He seemed to recall her talking about the healing properties of mud. A couple toes wiggled. He wasn’t sure how it could heal anything, but maybe it had to do with how cool it was. Though, he would not enjoy it when the mud became caked onto his feet. Hopefully, he’ll find a pool of water to wash it off before it dried.

Huritt lifted his head and continued onward, but he fell forward. He looked back and noticed his paw was still in the mud. He gave it a few good tugs, but it wouldn’t budge. In fact, the mud was making a sucking noise, like it didn’t want to give up his paw. Huritt’s brow folded in concentration. He hunkered down and shot upward with all his strength. With a pop, his paw was free, but his momentum set him flat on his back…right into another puddle of mud. Great… Huritt rolled onto his feet and picked himself up. He easily weighted twice his normal weight thanks to all the mud still stuck on his back. He shook himself to free it. The mud slowly slid down his flank and flopped back onto the ground. Now he really needed to find some water or else he won’t be a lion anymore. He’ll turn into a mud monster. He lifted his paw to his face and attempted to wipe the mud dripping down his nose, which was unsuccessful since his paw was also covered in mud. Huritt huffed at his situation before moving on. There really wasn’t anything he could do.

A bit away, Huritt noticed another creature. Maybe they would know where some water was! He called out, "Excuse me! You don't happen to know where I can find a nice pool of water to get this mud off?"

Skyflu
Crew

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:01 pm
Kurogoke had landed on hard ground, luckily. Half the time when she fell, she always landed in mud, but today seemed to be in her favor. A voice rang threw the air and she looked about, was she being talked to? Had she been spotted? Well, that actually didn't surprise her. She hadn't been paying attention. She jumped to her feet and looked around while trying to make herself look less... messy. Her hair had sticks in it, and some moss as well from the ground she had landed on.

"Who.... What are you?" She asked as she looked at the mostly mud lion. She could tell he was a lion after a moment, but it was still amusing. "Mud baths are quite enjoyable, aren't they?" she asked with a smile. She always loved taking mud baths. They were good for many things, mostly your skin and keeping flies away. Oh how she hated flies. "You might want to let the mud get hard before washing it off though." She said to him. It wasn't beneficial until it was hard, after all. Didn't he know that?

It hadn't crossed her mind that he wasn't from around here. Then again, she probably wouldn't have said anything to him at all if she didn't think he was part of the pride. She gave him a sweet smile. "But if you insist, I can show you if you've forgotten." There was a few nice clean swamp puddles that was good for getting mud off, for the most part. "I'm Kurogoke, I don't think we've met."

Blu Chalk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:57 pm
Huritt tilted his head up a bit to hear better. The mud was everywhere and his ears did not escape its wrath. Ohhh~ a female. He couldn't help, but crack a grin. Huritt didn't realize he was addressing a lady. His mud bath made him too preoccupied with all the muck to notice much of anything at the moment. Though, now that she got his attention...he chuckled. "Oh, I hope I don't frighten you. I swear I'm just a little ol' lion underneath all this mud." He tried to shake more of the mud off. "Though, I have to say, it was enjoyable until I fell right into it." Yes, hopefully she didn't witness his embarrassment. Looking at him as he was probably didn't do good for first impressions.

Well, the elder was right. According to his new guest, mud was good for you, but...Huritt would rather not have it all over him at the moment. "It is, you say? Well, I'm afraid I am not familiar with the healing properties of mud. I'm sure it's wonderful in smaller quantities." He walked closer to Kurogoke. "Nice to meet you, Kurogoke. My name is Huritt and I've actually never been around these parts before. It would be wonderful if you could show me the way to the puddles." Huritt would like to appear less monster-ish in front of a lady. He probably looked a mess. Hopefully he'll be able to wash up soon.

[ Lady Kiya ]

Skyflu
Crew

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:28 pm
She wanted to laugh at him, he sure was silly. He hadn't frightened her at all, but she didn't say that, she could play along with a little game for a little bit. She'd never really flirted with someone, but maybe that was part of flirting? She batted her eyes a little. "Falling down in the mud could be a bit of a problem, you should try rolling in it next time. " She giggled. Perhaps it wasn't good to laugh at another, but sometimes you just couldn't help it.

"Well Huritt, you're lucky to have spotted me then." Well not really, she was the one that was the clumsy huntress that got herself noticed. She wasn't always the best hunter out there, she lost focus and ended up day dreaming getting herself into trouble, or losing whatever she was hunting. Of course, that was only when she hunted alone. He seemed friendly enough, and Kurogoke didn't see a problem with showing him where to get clean. She knew it wasn't the first time a stranger had come into the area all muddy and looking for some type of place to clean off.

"Follow me, sir" She said as she turned around and flicked her tail towards him, before looking back and jerking her head towards the direction they had to go. "Careful now, I wouldn't want you to trip over some low vines." She told him with a smile. After all, she didn't want him to get hurt, that'd be horrible. She'd hate for anyone to get hurt around her. She wasn't very good at taking care of injured lions.

Blu Chalk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:12 pm

Huritt chuckled at Kurogoke's response. Yes, maybe rolling around in the mud would have saved him the trouble of falling into it. He kept his eyes on her. Yes, she was a charming one. "I'll keep that in mind next time." If she was willing to have a little fun, then he'll play too. She appeared very confident and Huritt could appreciate that. He wasn't quite sure how he would respond to the same situation, only, switching places with her. He'd probably just roll around on the ground laughing. Of course, he wouldn't be able to tell that she was a lady under the same amount of mud which was on him. In any other circumstance, he would never laugh at a lady in an attempt to be nasty. He was a gentleman.

"I most certainly am lucky!" He lifted a paw and placed it over his heart. "I can't imagine what I would have looked like tomorrow when I was all dried up." He shivered at the thought. Not because he'd be dirty, but he would have to pull all the mud off. Plus, he's fur would go along with it. He shuddered at the thought.

Huritt bowed with a grin. "Yes, my lady. I shall follow you to the ends of the earth!" He picked himself up and padded up to stand next to her. "I'll try to be careful, but I'm not doing a very good job so far of staying away from nature." He smiled and referenced how full of nature his fur already was. A few vines here and there would only re-introduce his face to the dirt. One meeting was enough.

[ Lady Kiya ]

Skyflu
Crew

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:41 pm
"Rolling in the mud is half the fun, after all." The other half was just getting muddy, but she didn't need to add that part. He seemed to have figured that out himself, though she didn't know if he had fun doing it, he'd probably say he did even if he didn't. She assumed, anyways. She didn't think she'd had ran into a male so silly, though she hadn't really talked to many males in the pride. She had followed one here, and that was about it.

"Perhaps a dried up mud monster" She said with a straight face before breaking into a small little bit of giggles. She couldn't help but giggle at him again after him saying he wasn't doing a good job of staying away from nature. "I'm sure you'll do just find with me here, now." She said and poked him on the nose before moving away a bit. She'd never been that close to a male, and as much as it might have been nice, he was muddy.... and she now had mud upon her paw. Though, it wasn't too much of a problem. She'd probably end up falling at least once on their way to some water.

She moved to the side as she climbed up a stump of a fall down tree then made her way back to a small trail that looked like it had been used by a fair share of lions. " Watch out now, it can be quite slick going up trees with mud all over you" She said as if she had been through that already. Which she had... Many times... and many times had she fallen from it. She was just that talented. She waited for him on the trail, if he were to slip, she'd try her best to help him... Even if it meant she'd get all dirty too. They were, after all, going to find some clean water. It was a nice day for a dip in the water.

Blu Chalk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:07 pm

"Oh, you say?" He cocked one eyebrow as he pondered his muddy adventures so far. Well, if he could make the decision on when and what to play with the mud, then Huritt was sure it could be a little fun. Plus, Huritt always enjoyed a bit of fun. He chuckled as he imagined himself terrorizing some poor cubs with nightmares of his monster self. Though, he couldn't help laughing loudly at her straight face which crumpled into giggles. For a second there, he almost thought she was serious, but...only for a second.

He paused in surprise as she poked his nose. Then a wicked grin spread across his face. In a deep, grinding growl he said, "Now, you've done it...you've unleashed the beast!" He shook himself violently, sending chunks of muck everywhere. However, Kurogoke was already heading towards the stump, very little could reach her. Huritt laughed and quickly bounded up to follow.

He easily climbed up the stump and started walking across the log. She was right, he could feel the mud allowing little traction for his paws. A paw slipped, but he sunk his claws deep into the trunk to keep from falling over. He looked like a duck as he sort of waddled to the other side. "I am not worried! I know you'll rescue me if I fell." He joked as he shuffled across.

[ Lady Kiya ]

Skyflu
Crew

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:15 pm
"Oh, and what a mighty beast you are!" she said with a louder laugh. He couldn't have been more fun if he tried, she was convinced. She had the biggest smile on her face, she had to admit she hadn't had this much fun in a long time, if ever. She was glad she decided to go this way today. Things happened for reasons that she could never understand.

She watched him make his way towards her, using his claws to keep him from falling, though she did see a slip. It made her kinda nervous, though she didn't make any mention of it. "So, you think I'd allow you to get me all muddy if you slipped and fell?" She asked him with a raise of her brow and a smirk that might make him think that it was a small chance of happening. Though, in reality, she would try to help him if she could.

Blu Chalk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:58 pm

One more step there. Yeah, that’s it. Huritt’s tongue snuck out in concentration. He was almost all the way across the log. His claws dug deeper into the wood, but he was losing his grip. Walking awkwardly across the log wasn’t very fun, but—that could change. He glanced up for a moment to catch Kurogoke’s eye. He flashed her a grin before taking another step. Well, he’s come this far. Plus, Huritt was always up for a little fun. He just hoped Kurogoke would be too.

He brought his foot down, while picking up the other, he looked down. Well, he really didn't have far to fall and the ground was blanketed in a nice coat of mud. Excellent. A soft landing. While looking down, he didn't pay 'attention' as he placed his paw back on the log. It slipped and shot out over the side, causing him to tip. He jerked his head up in time to give Kurogoke a pathetic look before trying to reach out with his free paw. He was off balance and tipped slowly over the edge. She could still save him, though he didn't have any plans for that. If she reached over, he'll take her down with him. A little devilish, but Huritt thought she needed a nice coating of mud too. They could be soul mates in all the mud. He suppressed a laugh from escaping.

[ Lady Kiya ]
Sorry for the late reply! I was tagging some older rps. xD

Skyflu
Crew

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:40 am
She let out a small squeak when he did happen to start falling. She almost panicked, and moved to try to stop him from falling, but just happened to get herself in the way. She let out another sort of squeak as they both came tumbling down to the ground. At first, she just sat there, now covered with mud, but then she started laughing once she knew she was okay, and she figured he was okay too. He must have had that planned out, or something. She gave him a sorta silly grumpy face, but it didn't look very grumpy at all. "You did that on purpose." She said with a humph sorta look.

"Now I'm muddy too." She said with a wiggle of her nose, though she was no where near as muddy as him. She let out a soft giggle. So he had caught her bluff, she would have helped him regardless of what he had on him. It was just who she was. She was happy, even if she did have mud all over her, and he was still tangled up on her. She let out another laugh. "Suppose we should get to that water now?"

Blu Chalk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:11 pm

He couldn't help laughing as they tumbled towards the ground. He was thrilled that she was kind enough to attempt to save him. Of course, Huritt didn't want to be saved. Nope, he took advantage of her kindness to send her over the side as well. They managed to get successfully tangled up. He glanced at her face and smile. She seems ok and bonus: she wasn't upset. Very nice~ Huritt scoffed, "Of course not! I would never put you in danger." He tried to look sincere, but a grin tugged at the edge of his lips.

"My dear, you are the prettiest mud monster I have ever seen." Though, compared to him, she still had a ways to go. He chuckled and 'attempted' to get up. He didn't put much effort into it since he was content to lay entangled. Huritt yawned in reply. "You know~ the water isn't going anywhere. Why don't we just take a little nap instead?" He tried to snuggle closer. The mud wasn't helping, but he'd work with what he had.

[ Lady Kiya ]

Skyflu
Crew

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:48 pm
He was a quite evil thing, she decided... A funny evil guy. She giggled a bit while she felt that being tangled here was probably the most fun she had in a while. She'd never met someone so... wild before. He was amazing. "Oh really, now?" She replied with a raise of her brow "What if a little danger is just what I need?" She said with a grin. Not that she really wanted to be in danger, it just was fun to say so. It wasn't like this was at all dangerous anyways. Sure he had the potential to hurt her, but he did himself too.

If it was possible to see under her gray fur, he would see her blushing slightly. No one had ever called her pretty. "You're just being too kind" In an evil way, she added to herself. She giggled at him. "And squish me in the process?" She asked him, She honestly didn't know where she started and he ended. They were both covered in mud now, him more so than she. She didn't even know what he looked like without mud on, though she could see bits of color here and there on him. She could make out his grayish green, and his black, but other than that, she thought he was the same color as the mud all over him.

Blu Chalk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:35 pm

He opened one eye in a lazy manner. He didn't feel much like moving. The heat with his mud blanket, plus being close to Kurogoke, was sending him off to sleep. It was a weird predicament to find himself in, but oddly comforting. "Oh? Danger you say...well I'm all for some fun here and there." Huritt didn't like to find himself in life threatening situations, but danger got the heart pumping and he enjoyed games. He smiled and asked, "Is there any danger where you come from? If not, I think we can make some." He poked his nose to what he thought was her shoulder. Of course, with all the mud, who knew?

He chuckled, feeling very pleased with himself. Her small jests kept him grinning. She was a bit of a feisty one that wouldn't let him get away with too much. He liked that. "Why don't we continue our little moment somewhere less dirty?" As much as he was enjoying their time together, the mud was starting to set in and a little uncomfortable. "I'd like to present myself to you as myself."

[ Lady Kiya ]

Skyflu
Crew

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:38 pm
"Well, you're in where I come from" She told him. Even if this land was on the outskirts of her pride, it was still part of her pride. She flicked her tail back and forth flinging mud around away from them. She laughed some more. "But, I think it could always use a little more fun, don't you think?" She asked him. She wiggled when his nose touched her back letting out a giggle. "Hey, watch where you poke, that tickles."

"Well, if you would be so kind and stand up, I could show you where some water is to clean us off." She said with a giggle. Hadn't that been where they were headed? Or did he forget. Though, it wasn't like she cared too much, he seemed really fun, and she didn't mind lingering in mud a bit longer. Of course, it would be nice to be able to see who was toppled over her, and who was making all this fun. Curiosity always got the better of her.

Blu Chalk

[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces