Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:00 am
User Image

A little about my life right now:

I'm married to a wonderful man {Eric James}, October 7th 2012 will be my second wedding anniversary. We got married on Edgar Allen Poe's Death Date.

My husband and I share a girlfriend, Eevee. She and I knew each other since before school. {I was her legit imaginary friend, and then we met in middle school}. We've been seeing her for over a year.

I'm 25 years old right now and pregnant with my first child, a boy to be named after James' dad.

James lost his job in November and has been going to school. He already has his fire cards, and is now working on his EMT/S. He should graduate Aug 10th.

I've been unemployed as well, no one wanted to hire me and now I have a baby belly at 30 weeks along.

I look forward to being a mom, and hope to be a stay at home mom for a short while.

I believe that's enough for just an introduction to me. You can either call me Digi or Nin. {Username, rl middle name}. I go by either or.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:20 am
My Current Rantings {Probably worsened by hormones}

1.My younger sister-in-law and I used to be close. Then she got with these two friends and has stolen a DVD/Stereo from me. Instead of hanging out with me to try and see if we could be friends still, she ditched and went and slept with a guy. Then two weeks ago she stole around 80 dollars from her brother/my husband. The same guy that would do anything for her. Then she got into a bad bicycle crash and went to the hospital, and my parents in law swear she did nothing but call for James.

2. I don't know if it's because of me or because of James, but his brother's girlfriend doesn't want me to watch her kids at all. Whenever I bring up that I'm free for babysitting, she makes excuses like it would be a huge hassle for me. I can keep a 4 month old alive for a full night that's not mine, and I know that 10 month old babies are more demanding; but I'm going to be having my own soon. I'm not going to be able to avoid it forever. It's not like I'm expecting him to sit in a car seat and be happy. I don't know, but it's really depressing me.

3. This isn't really anyone's fault, since most of the time it's joking-wise; but I can't stand walking into a room or looking at someone and seeing them have guilty faces. I get really annoyed because I feel like I should be. After all, they're kind of expecting me to be annoyed, hence why they look guilty. This is an unimportant rant, but at least it's out there now.

Oh, and I have issues with sleeping, so I tend to spam places, not intentionally...

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:01 pm
Aww emotion_hug congrats on the baby! I'm sure James will find something soon.

Digital Fiend
My Current Rantings {Probably worsened by hormones}

Oh, and I have issues with sleeping, so I tend to spam places, not intentionally...

Ok, in order:

1. Your SiL sounds like a self-centered brat with delinquent tendencies. Sorry, but I have little sympathy for people who screw their families over, which is what she's been doing. I hope James gives her a lecture and forbids her from going to your place unless there's other people present.

2. Your BiL's GF... it could be she's terrified you'll go into labor on her, it could be she won't ask because she thinks you'll want to get paid for babysitting (believe me, a lot of people expect free babysitting *whining tone* "because we're faaaamiiiilyyyy..."), or it could be she's one of those women who are paranoid about their children's safety. Don't think too much of it.

3. I don't blame you for feeling annoyed at their guilty faces. I'd feel annoyed too if every time I walk into a room everyone else shuts up and looks guilty. I'd be thinking they're talking about me behind my back.

The sleeping thing, is it usual or has it been happening more as your pregnancy advances?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:14 pm
Congrats about the baby. Hope the delivery will be safe.

As for the rantings:

1. I'm sorry about your SiL. It sounds like she might be going through a hard time that she might not want to discuss with anybody if it sounds that bad. See if you can get maybe her parents to talk to her.

2. I wouldn't think to much on this. Basically as Gigi Deveraux said is what I think.

3. I know that feeling too. It gets annoying for me real quick wise and it makes me feel like I'm being talked about.

Poke Duckie

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:05 pm
Gigi Deveraux

The sleeping thing, is it usual or has it been happening more as your pregnancy advances?

I've always had sleeping issues, but I don't want to take anything right now. Even herbal supplements. Everything has such a controversy around it, especially if you're preggers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:12 pm
Poke Duckie

1. I'm sorry about your SiL. It sounds like she might be going through a hard time that she might not want to discuss with anybody if it sounds that bad. See if you can get maybe her parents to talk to her.

I honestly think she just doesn't want James around her kids more than me.

As for sil, I understand to a point. When she's the youngest of 6 children. She has nephews about 8 years younger than her, and I honestly believe that her parents were done being parents and ready to be grandparents. So, she feels unloved and unimportant.

But my sympathy only goes so far. She started hanging out with these new friends and drinking and doing drugs and stuff. My biggest thing is when she stole from me for her friends, she didn't apologize. Then as a "let's work things out" I took her shopping and bought her new shoes and stuff. Came home to my place to try to figure out what to do and she just left to go have sex with a guy down the road.

Then the last thing was that she stole alcohol from her brother. He has always been there for her when he could. He always took her out and bought her things when he had the money and time.

And then when he confronted her about it, she acted like it wasn't a big deal, that it was a big joke, and then she mocked him. I've lost absolutely all respect for her. She even mocked a cop when she ran away and got caught.

And her parents are kind of just "Whatever. She'll do what she wants."

I've told my mil that I'm not inviting her daughter to my baby shower. I can't trust her not to steal things out of my friend's purses if she's willing to steal from her own brother who would buy her the world if he could. Mil said she doesn't think that sil would steal money, but she still steals. My friends have expensive make-up and phones, not just money in their purses.

James told her that she was becoming an embarrassment to him, and that she needed to get her act together before her life gets ruined. She's 15. It's not much longer until one of her actions could lead her to serious trouble.

...This ended up being longer than I though.

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:13 pm
Digital Fiend
Gigi Deveraux

I've always had sleeping issues, but I don't want to take anything right now. Even herbal supplements. Everything has such a controversy around it, especially if you're preggers.

I'm asking because someone told me that as pregnancy advances your sleep gets more and more broken, to adapt to caring for a newborn.

I agree you shouldn't take anything right now, except maybe chamomile or linden teas, those have been in use for thousands of years. (I think they work mainly because of the warm tea and soothing taste, but that's just me.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:18 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Digital Fiend
Gigi Deveraux

I'm asking because someone told me that as pregnancy advances your sleep gets more and more broken, to adapt to caring for a newborn.

I agree you shouldn't take anything right now, except maybe chamomile or linden teas, those have been in use for thousands of years. (I think they work mainly because of the warm tea and soothing taste, but that's just me.)

And I'm fine with teas normally, but some of them even say "don't use if pregnant" and people around me can be just aggravating. I drank some green tea once, and someone acted like I was wrapping the umbilical cord around the kid's neck. {Green tea does help you lose folic acid, but I wasn't drinking near enough to do any damage, especially with all the supplements I've been taking}. I can't wait to be able to eat freely again. ^_^  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Poke Duckie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:46 am
Digital Fiend
Poke Duckie

I honestly think she just doesn't want James around her kids more than me.

As for sil, I understand to a point. When she's the youngest of 6 children. She has nephews about 8 years younger than her, and I honestly believe that her parents were done being parents and ready to be grandparents. So, she feels unloved and unimportant.

But my sympathy only goes so far. She started hanging out with these new friends and drinking and doing drugs and stuff. My biggest thing is when she stole from me for her friends, she didn't apologize. Then as a "let's work things out" I took her shopping and bought her new shoes and stuff. Came home to my place to try to figure out what to do and she just left to go have sex with a guy down the road.

Then the last thing was that she stole alcohol from her brother. He has always been there for her when he could. He always took her out and bought her things when he had the money and time.

And then when he confronted her about it, she acted like it wasn't a big deal, that it was a big joke, and then she mocked him. I've lost absolutely all respect for her. She even mocked a cop when she ran away and got caught.

And her parents are kind of just "Whatever. She'll do what she wants."

I've told my mil that I'm not inviting her daughter to my baby shower. I can't trust her not to steal things out of my friend's purses if she's willing to steal from her own brother who would buy her the world if he could. Mil said she doesn't think that sil would steal money, but she still steals. My friends have expensive make-up and phones, not just money in their purses.

James told her that she was becoming an embarrassment to him, and that she needed to get her act together before her life gets ruined. She's 15. It's not much longer until one of her actions could lead her to serious trouble.

...This ended up being longer than I though.

Wow. Well, then I have to go with James on this one. She really needs to get herself straight first before she does something stupid and really gets in a big mess.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 am
I'm so excited! I'm getting a baby shower. Everything is confirmed. Now I just have to work out guest list, food, invites, games, and prizes. I know it sounds like a lot, but I'm really excited and I'm pretty sure I can knock them all out of the way pretty soon {if I could stay awake long enough to do it.}

Hooray!

I have the cake all ordered. I'm still wondering what I should have written on it though.

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:57 pm
Right now I'm posting a whiny post. I've just been feeling very friendless lately. I know it's because most of them have jobs and they don't understand what I'm going through right now, but I really miss friend time.

I know it's a two way street, but they always work and have kids already, I'm always home with a phone and I get no calls or surprise visits, even though I live within 15 minutes of them via car {which I don't have really}.

I've tried inviting people over, but they're always busy and then I never hear back from them when they aren't busy.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:00 pm
Digital Fiend
Right now I'm posting a whiny post. I've just been feeling very friendless lately. I know it's because most of them have jobs and they don't understand what I'm going through right now, but I really miss friend time.

I know it's a two way street, but they always work and have kids already, I'm always home with a phone and I get no calls or surprise visits, even though I live within 15 minutes of them via car {which I don't have really}.

I've tried inviting people over, but they're always busy and then I never hear back from them when they aren't busy.

Aw... I wish I could visit you... emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:02 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Digital Fiend

Aw... I wish I could visit you... emotion_hug

emotion_hug Thanks. In the good news of today, I finally got my son's bassinet put together.

And then right afterwards I experienced contractions for the first time. They're just the braxton hicks kind, but it was very...startling. I wasn't expecting them this soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:04 pm
Digital Fiend

emotion_hug Thanks. In the good news of today, I finally got my son's bassinet put together.

And then right afterwards I experienced contractions for the first time. They're just the braxton hicks kind, but it was very...startling. I wasn't expecting them this soon.

Eep! I bet!! When are you supposedly due?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:08 pm
Gigi Deveraux

Eep! I bet!! When are you supposedly due?

September 21st. I'll be 31 weeks tomorrow, but it really isn't uncommon. Some women get them as early as week 26, so I feel rather fortunate. I just wasn't expecting them, it was weird.  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff