WHAT DO WE WANT? PLOTS! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:49 pm
Okay, so I'm going to use this thread to help organize my thoughts and focus on some priorities.

If you don't see one of my SoA listed that you really want to/had plans with, just poke me and let me know.

I'm desperately trying to get things organized, so if I forgot a plot, I am so sorry and I would be happy to fix that.

The Contestants:
o1. Ubele
o2. Sunobari (Bryoni)
o3. Suramuni
o4. Makovu
o5. Black Slate Boy
o6. Stryko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:51 pm
No. o1 : Ubele

User Image

Ubele is one of my favorite SoA. She is the heir to the Aka'Mleli and will (probably) soon be taking over as IC leader.

I would love to get some more RP interaction between her and other pride members. Any other pride members!

Not looking for: Fights, mates, flings.

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:56 pm
No. o2 : Sunobari/Bryoni

User Image

Sunobari just joined the Swampies (her changed name will be Bryoni). I'd love to get some pride RP for her. Make some friends, companions, etc. Any interaction is fine by me. She has a sad past that she is trying to push past. She is a kind, yet melancholy lioness who is stronger than she thinks. She is eager to find replacements for those that she lost.

I would love to find her an eventual mate, someone who would support her and force her to face her past.

Not looking for: Fights, flings.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:59 pm
No. o3 : Suramuni

User Image

Suramuni is the God of Philosophy. He loves to sit and think or have long, intense discussions. Nothing ever seems to bother him. He really has no temper whatsoever and is sometimes too laid back. He is very easily distracted, but mostly a good guy.

I'd love to find him interactions of any kind and I am definitely looking for a Goddess mate for him and am open to offers. I would love for their domains to at least mesh well.

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:04 pm
No. o4 : Makovu

User Image

Makovu is one of my favorite, yet neglected, SoA. He had a rough cubhood and has kind of a gruff, tough guy demeanor because of it. He preferred to be alone as a cub, but after joining the Ela with his mother, he learned to be a little bit more social. Now, he's going through the awkward motions of learning to make some friends.

I would love to find some friends for him and a mate. I may or may not have had something set up with someone before. If I do, please slap me and remind me. If not, I'd just really like a nice Ela lady to help him step out of his shell.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:06 pm
No. o5 : Blank Slate Boy

User Image

This boy is a complete and utter blank slate. He doesn't even have a name yet (in case he joins a pride that have specific name requirements).

Help me find something to do with him! Have an SoA that's joining a pride that needs a companion? Let me know!

Not looking for: Nada!

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:08 pm
No. o5 : Stryko

User Image

Stryko (Uncle) is based off of my cat, Sidd. I adore him and want to find something for him. Got some ideas? Throw them at me!

Not looking for: Death

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:09 pm
RP Logs/Notes to Self

Ubele ~
Bryoni ~
Suramuni ~
Makovu ~
Blank Boy ~
Stryko ~

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:15 pm
And we're open! <3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:46 pm
I'M GOING TO CHRISTEN THIS PLOT THREAD.....if that's okay. ;3;

I haaaave...well, I could offer more, but that'd be a bit overwhelming. xD SO, I'll offer God fun with Kali:

User Image

And then Aka'mleli RP with Momo and Van:

User Image

They're both fairly new, though I actually have a pretty good feel for both of them already. c:

Polette
Crew

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:48 pm
Woo, Po!
8DDDD

I'd love to do some God RP with your lovely Goddess. ^^
Are we talking happy RP, serious RP, what floats your boat?

And definitely!
Ubele might be a bit awkward at first, but she's learning how to be a leader. <3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:59 pm
WELL. 8D

I actually think they're almost polar opposites, as Kali is pretty fidgety, BUT I THINK THAT'S WHAT'D MAKE IT FUN. 8'D She'd probably poke/prod and ask him some questions. c:

So maybe a try for serious, but it could come crashing down in a happy way? 8D idon'tevenknowifi'mmakingsense....

Momo is actually pretty similar to Kali, as far as being a little fidgety. c: She's young, and is generally given most life instructions by Van, but I think it'd be interesting to see how she acts around an heir. o uo

Polette
Crew

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:01 pm
Both ideas sound awesome!

Totally. Muni does take meeting other immortals seriously. It isn't that he doesn't respect mortals, it's just he feels more comfortable around them. But Muni is pretty adaptable.
And he LOOOOOOOOVES to talk and discuss things, especially anything of a philosophical nature.

Would you like me to start some threads or shall I?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:04 pm
Luls, sounds like fun. |D

How abooouuut....I start one and you start one? 8D I could do the Aka'mleli, if you want to do the gods? ^^

Polette
Crew

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:40 pm
That works for me!
I'll get it set up tonight though I probably won't be able to tag much til tomorrow.
It's VERY early here and I haven't gone to bed yet.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff