Flings! [Open] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:07 pm
So....I realized I need some flings for my pretties. 8| And the RPs to back them up. So...

User Image

This is Hakuna'ajiza...aka Jr. the 2nd. He's the great-grandson of Hakuna'jina, in the Aikanaro'hini, and is every inch his great-grandmother's male version. He's proud, a combat junkie, loyal to the Aikanaro, and protective of his home. But he exhibits his own brand of tough love.

For his plot, I'm looking for someone with dark colors, that is NOT related to Iartuupe, Morifaer, Ishara, Rahima, Pridelands royal, Kusini royal, Angra Mainyu, Hakuna'jina, or Verge'lian. The female can join the Aikanaro, or Jr. the 2nd can snag some of the cubs, or the parents can work out a deal...

User Image

This is Kipepo-a Kisukari. A Msomi for the Kukwama'Nyumbani, there are two sides to Kipepo. The side most see is pleasant, accommodating, and eager to speak to new creatures. She's HAPPY to share information on the pride, and teach others the ways of the Kukwama'Nyumbani. But the true Kipepo, the lioness beneath it all, is vain, exacting, selfish, and sees only those who share pale/pastel coats or white pelts as her 'equals' or 'betters'. Any other coat colors are beneath her, and she speaks to them only in the interest of the pride surviving. For though she is often self-serving in her actions, she will NEVER take an action that would harm the pride knowingly. She truly does care for the pride of her birth.

The plot I'm looking for her is a one-night stand, in the interests of expanding the pride. Pale/pastel or white preferred. Lion also preferred in this case.

User Image

This is Irilkoi. I...don't have much of a personality yet for him, but he's not going to be a mean sort at all. Nor will he be the type to be tied down just yet.

He's going to be open to ALL THE FLINGS. But no rape. :< Or otherwise coercing someone into things. He's a nice guy, I know that much!

User Image This is Matojo-a Maji. She's a Rakkaat Orja in the Koti Kaikille. She's a rather happy sort, and a storyteller/bard by nature.

And she needs a male to fling with. Either a fertile leopon or a leopard or lion. NO CHEETAHS. She's not looking to have fullbred cubs. She wants to give her infertile hybrid mate the GIANT family he wants. :> The male she flings with is welcome to join the pride, but otherwise...it's very likely he'll never see the cubs.

User Image Houyoku was shaped, in a way, by her mother's growing insanity. While Kyouko drifts further and further from reality, Houyoku desperately tries to keep her mother grounded...and she's stubborn enough to succeed half the time! Houyoku is a well-meaning girl with the virtues of deep loyalty and capable of great love...she's just distracted looking after her rather crazy mother!

While I would love to see her have cubs, I need a VERY GOOD PLOT for it! Because she's so focused on her mother's well-being, it would be very hard for her to have just a careless fling. She doesn't have the time for it. (Her job as a 'Preventer' in the Ardhi'Mrvingo'Patano doesn't help.) Throw plots at me...but be warned that I will be picky as all hell.

User Image The 'older' of two sisters, Aanga is no stranger to the perils of life. Since she and Asali's parents weren't exactly attentive, Aanga's been looking out for the both of them, trying her best to make sure her prettier sister wasn't affected too much by the harsher aspects of life. For her sister's sake, she has killed, lied, stolen, and blackmailed. She and her sister have lost two prides, and that's made Aanga more bitter about life...though Asali always seems to know how to get her to smile.

I want to find Aanga a...reliable fling. Someone who can get past her shell, make friends with her, and be more than JUST a friend...but not exactly a mate or 'family' either. CANNOT mind that she and Asali will eventually join the Peponi-pya.

More pretties later! No form...just post the SoA, what you want, and your ideas!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:33 pm
RP Tracker
  • Jr. the 2nd: n/a
  • Kipepo: n/a
  • Irilkoi: n/a
  • Maji: n/a
  • Houyoku: n/a
  • Aanga: Finished

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:34 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:35 pm
Open. Tags not for this lot will be gotten to tonight.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:37 pm
-BURIES YOU UNDER ALL OF MY SoA-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:39 pm
XD Derp. -pets the Schickitty-  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:45 pm
-Rubs up against yer legs-

=^o wo^=

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:50 pm
So...anyone in particular catch your eye?  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:30 pm
Therein lies the problem.. |D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:42 am
This doesn't help me. |D;;;  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:57 am
Yeah, I know.. |3

Mandara and Aanga general RP?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:17 am
o vo Sure! <3  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Ashi Lux

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:17 am
I've got a girl in the Aikanaro'hini for Hakuna'ajiza (unless you're looking for a rogue?). She was a custom so she's not related to anyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:21 am
o vo! Talutah~ I'd totally be up for that! > v< <3  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Ashi Lux

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:13 am
Awesome! smile I'll need to get her an RP boost haha  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash