Love 'em!
  Can't stand the little bastards!
  I don't care either way.
  Evil penguins stole my muffin!
View Results

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:27 pm
I found it in my bathroom. Woah, it was a huge one. Counting legs, it was at least four inches across. And it was spindly. Hairy. Visible fangs.

I think spiders get a bad rap, though. I've lived with these enormous things for years, and I've learnt that they never bite unless they think you're going to smash them. Even a poke won't set them off. Besides, anything that eats roaches is a friend of mine.

I love spiders... but I know that's a goth stereotype that doesn't always apply. So, here's my question for you: Do you like spiders, or do they freak you out? Got any tales of eight-legged monsters from the attic?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:30 pm
I am definatly NOT a fan of spiders. I've leave them be if they've set up a web and are doing something useful like catching bugs generally, but if they try to set up camp in say.... my bedroom, then they are going to get smooshed since I don't want them crawling on me while I"m sleeping. ~_~  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Danthalas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:50 pm
lurichan
I am definatly NOT a fan of spiders. I've leave them be if they've set up a web and are doing something useful like catching bugs generally, but if they try to set up camp in say.... my bedroom, then they are going to get smooshed since I don't want them crawling on me while I"m sleeping. ~_~

Precisely.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:17 am
Gods, I am terrfied of them... but I always get someone to put them outside, because I won't kill them. It's not their fault I'm scared of them.. sweatdrop  

Black Ayesha

Triste

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:05 am
I think I remember this one time when we killed this huge-a** spider by shooting BB guns at it (this was when I was little, of course).

But I don't mind spiders in general. NOT the huge ones, though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:03 am
Here's a treat for all you guys who don't like spiders:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bwa ha ha!!  

Veruniel
Crew

+ReclaimTheStars+

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:19 am
I don't mind the big, evil looking ones since they're kind of placid in general, but I hate the long-legged ones with no body...ugh...nasty things. I don't like how they move.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:04 am
+ReclaimTheStars+
I don't mind the big, evil looking ones since they're kind of placid in general, but I hate the long-legged ones with no body...ugh...nasty things. I don't like how they move.

Yeah, I can understand that. The way they fumble in all directions... it spooks me when they get too close.  

Veruniel
Crew

+ReclaimTheStars+

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:36 am
Veruniel
+ReclaimTheStars+

Yeah, I can understand that. The way they fumble in all directions... it spooks me when they get too close.

Seriously...but yeah, the big ones are okay. They're sort of cool, as long as they don't bite/kill you. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:44 pm
Spiders.
Never have bothered me, at one points I asked my parents for a big spider. But they didn't let me. ;_;

I used to play with Daddy Long Legs when I was little, those were always fun. <3

But, yeah. I only smoosh spiders when they are like crawling on me/about to get on me and I am in my room or something. But, yeah, I don't like smushing them.

ArieirnBloodmark

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:05 pm
Daddy longlegs actually aren't true spiders, they only have two segments to their body. In addition, they're really poisonous, they just can't bite through human skin, they're not strong enough. *shrugs* I love spiders personally, I found a Really cool Black widow when i waws working at a camp up but Surry Nuclear Powerplant, THe Red Hourglass repeated all the way around its abdomen ><><><><>< kind of like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:21 pm
ive always loved spiders..........they look cool.......  

Evilvelo

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:24 pm
I'm neutral towards them myself. I was bittenon the wrist by a black widow female a few years ago when swishing it away from someone's neck...a dime-sized portion of flesh atrophied and yuck rotting flesh is nasty. Of course I had to end it's existance yet it was pretty all the same.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:30 pm
spiders...hm...they are pretty cool. i once had a black widow in my tent, but it didnt do anything to me. as long as you dont piss them off they wont do anything, same as bees.  

ZippoDemon

north_of_nita

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:40 pm
!!!GO SPIDERS GO!!!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff