Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
SilverLutz's Primary Plot Thread || Open Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:37 pm
Welcome!

This is SilverLutz's permanent plot thread. I'll be constantly updating with new pets, new plots, and new information as it rolls in. Please quote me when you post. I'd like to be sure no one is left hanging if they're looking for plots.

Please follow this link to my journal for more in-depth information on my pets. I'll only be posting the bare bones here, and if you have any questions regarding a certain pet, check out their entry there first. It might clear up any confusion you might have. If not, feel free to post here or PM me. For a closer look, feel free to click on the images posted. They'll bring you to a large, uncerted image.

Current RP

Grinsen
No current RP

Ufisadi
Searching for Sanctuary

Ndoto
No current RP

Kasoro
Matchmaker, Matchma- ...wait - Isifo'intombi [Annchen]

Hawnu
No current RP

Aslan
No current RP

Fireheart
What the Future Holds
A Breath of Fresh Air
Change is A'Coming

Kicheko
No current RP

Rieseln
No current RP

Adaala
Bring Me Home

Shukura
No current RP

Mate'moto
Putting the 'Rough' in Roughhousing
Coming Storms

Jua Bwana
Bro Time - Rynskald [[ Lady Kiya ]]
Brothers...Could Have Fooled Me

Baridi
No current RP

Haiba
No current RP

Hila Dhahabu/Or Faux
No current RP

Soksi
No current RP

Ri'Le
Laughter is the Best Medicine
Daddy's Here!

Askuwheteau
No current RP

Ayawamat
No current RP

Taigi
Looking for a Star - Hiranga [Saint Sergio]

Waasi
No current RP

Furchtlos
TBC
Extending a Welcome

Abandoned
In the Jungle, the Mighty Jungle - Hesper [Zingling]
Horns and Wings on a Lion? - Van'Kal [Chobi_Chocobo]
Taking a Dip - Ködćoro [ArashiX]
It's Raining, It's Pouring - Nishant [Polette]
Just Keep Swimming - Anga [Blu Chalk]
Sing Us a Song - Enitan [[ Hey You! ]]
New Blood Ceremony - Many [Many]
On Our Own - Mika [Blu Chalk]
Deliver Us - Kamaria [Tanakako]
Not All Females are Bad - Mapenzi [Aurrie Beaues]
My New Home - Lulu [Chi Sohma]
Rough and Tumble - Titos [Ashi Lux]
A New Friend - Bennu [Aurrie Beaues]
Singing in the Rain - Laermeluion [Saint Sergio]
Bring Me Out of My Shell - Moana'mele [Day Dreamer427]
When in Rome - Awani'shairi [Talencia]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:39 pm
Lions

Grinsen

User Image

Life's a game, but it's not fair
I break the rules, so I don't care
So I keep doin' my own thing
Walkin' tall against the rain

Victory's within the mile
Almost there, don't give up now
Only thing that's on my mind
Is who's gonna run this town tonight

A smooth-talker and thinks very highly of himself. If his ego weren't so large he'd probably be a bit easier to be around. As it is, he's very smug and smart-alack-y about just about everything he talks about. He thinks he's a master at everything, even though the only thing he's really good at is talking himself out of trouble.

Grinsen has had a fling in the past and has three grown children whom he doesn't know exist. Now in the Makono-epesi pride and happy with his mate and three children, his cunning and smug side have taken a back seat to raise his family. Once they're a bit older he might go back to his old self, but for now he's a love-struck, proud daddy.

Looking for: General RP, friends, foes
Does not want: Death, maiming, fling, mate

-----

Ufisadi
User Image

But I will hold on hope
And I won't let you choke
On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
And I will change my ways
I'll know my name as it's called again

True to his name, Ufisadi is quite mischievous. He enjoys pulling pranks and tricks on his friends and siblings. Sometimes he can get a bit carried away and his pranks turn a bit dangerous, but he's never one to worry about what may happen because of his jokes. He'll go to great lengths to amuse himself, even when it doesn't amuse those around him.

Ufisadi is one of Grinsen's children. He is part of the Chokwe pride but is still uncerted. Now the father of four Seers with the Goddess of Blood Magic, Ufi's gone through some pretty humbling stuff. He doesn't like talking about his past and never brings up his children since he never gets to see them, and is focusing on making his own life 'better'. He's far more reserved now than he was before, not looking to cause trouble or entertain himself at other's expense as quickly as he used to be.

Looking for: General RP, friends, foes, mate
Does not want: Death, maiming, fling

-----

Ndoto
User Image
The remedy is the experience
This is the dangerous liaison (I says)
The comedy is that it's serious
This is a strange enough new play on words
I say the tragedy is how you're gonna spend
The rest of your nights with the light on
So shine the light on all of your friends
Well it all amounts to nothing in the end

And I won't worry my life away
Hey hey hey, oh oh

Ndoto lives life to the fullest every day. His strong voice can usually be heard singing as he goes about his daily routines, and thankfully he's quite talented so normally it's not annoying. He, like his brother, is very go with the flow and has a carefree nature. Unlike his brother, he's full of energy and must always be moving. He can be a bit silly at times, joking with others and teasing them, but he knows when he needs to be serious and always follows through. He is the yin to his brother's yang, balancing his mellow with excitement.

He's in the midst of joining the Nchi'mahadhi, but he's up for rouge RP. He's very bubbly and fun-loving and can usually be found singing. I'd like to find a mate for him, someone who is equally happy and free-spirited as he is would be lovely. Alternately, perhaps a shy girl that he can help bring out of her shell.

Looking for: General RP, friends, foes, flings, mate
Does not want: Death, maiming

-----

Kasoro
User Image
We can play it safe, or play it cool,
follow the leader, or make up all the rules,
whatever you want, the choice is yours,
So choose

Kasoro is an odd blend of both parents. He has his father's easy-going nature, but at the same time, when something needs to get done, he is very no-nonsense and serious. He's on the quiet side and isn't one to needlessly talk, but he's far from solitary. He enjoys being around others even if it's just to listen to their stories and adventures. A bit restless, he can often be found walking around rather than laying to bask in the sun. Due to his mother being a goddess, he is a Seer. His visions won't start until late juvenile, and even then they are few and far between. He will be able to see horrible injuries that befall those closest to him, usually with enough time to try to prevent them from happening if he's close by. As he was brought into the pride rather than born to sick parents, he is not diseased, although he's not immune.

Kasoro's got a JRP in the works, but beyond that he's pretty much on his own in the Kitwana'antara. Any and all RP will be welcome, although I'd like to keep him free of disease for the time being. He's going to leave the pride when he's old enough, so any future plots/pride offers are welcome as well.

-----

Hawnu
User Image
Yes, I'm grounded
Got my wings clipped
I'm surrounded by
All this pavement
Guess I'll circle
While I'm waiting
For my fuse to dry

Hawnu is a rambunctious little cub, constantly being told to sit and be patient. Asking him to hold still is like asking a bird not to fly, though. He seems to be constantly in motion and getting into mischief. As he grows older he'll continue to be something of a troublemaker until he finally finds his calling in the pride: to protect it and all the creatures within it with his life. He'll be fiercely loyal to his family and close friends, a force to be reckoned with in matters of physical strength. His parents and siblings are incredibly dear to him and, from cub to adulthood, he'll be there to defend their honor or stand up for them in times of need. He'll be rather horrible with the ladies, getting flustered around a lioness he thinks is pretty or attracts him in some way.

Any and all Na'vi RP!

-----

Aslan
User Image
This is it, boys, this is war - what are we waiting for?
Why don't we break the rules already?
I was never one to believe the hype - save that for the black and white
I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked, but here they come again to jack my style

Aslan is a cheerful cub, full of laughter and smiles, ready to please anyone he meets. A problem, you see, since the one lion he looks up to the most doesn't pay him hardly any attention. He wants to be big and strong like his father when he grows up, and he'll do his very best to do what it takes to gain his father's approval. At the same time, he's very protective of his siblings and his mother, and won't let any harm befall them if he has a say in it. As he grows he'll become a bit sly and learn how to use his strength as well as brains to get what he wants out of life.

Suggestions for future females to bring back would be wonderful, but outside of that, just Ukuucha'Wafalme and family RP!

-----

Fireheart
User Image
Tonight
We are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter
Than the sun

Fireheart is a brave and kind-hearted lioness. Her compassion is only matched by her desire to protects those she loves. Although she is from a pride not known for their fighting, she is a skilled huntress that isn't afraid to put herself in harms way if it means saving someone else. She used to be a bit hot-headed and let her heart rule her head, but now that she's growing her sense of timing is getting better and she has learned to look before she leaps.

Fireheart is the newly appointed Gypsy Queen of the Kizi, taking the place of her mother and sister who was the heir. It's overwhelming, but she'll try her best. She's a bit of an oddball in the KZ pride, as she likes discipline and order and training to be an even better hunter and fighter than she already is. She would love to interact with more members in the pride, but rouge RP is welcome as well. She has a mate - another oddity for the pride - and will remain loyal to him.

Does not want: Death, maiming, flings, mate

-----

Kicheko
User Image
Slam, slam, oh hot damn
What part of party don't you understand?
Wish you'd just freak out

Can't stop coming in hot
I should be locked up right on the spot
It's so on right now

Kicheko is a fun-loving cub that rarely gets down. She is confident and proud of herself, sometimes overly so. She is quick to speak her mind, even if the moment is not right. Thankfully she's still a cub, so any accidental insults are laughed off. She loves her family dearly - especially her father - and wants go grow up big and strong so she can protect them. Her confidence will help her grow into a powerful lioness, ready to succeed at whatever path she chooses.

Kicheko is a part of the Bahari'mtoto pride. I'd really like only Bahari'mtoto interaction for right now so she's a bit sheltered from the outside world.

-----

Rieseln
User Image
Some boys take a beautiful girl
And hide her away from the rest of the world
I want to be the one to walk in the sun
Oh girls they want to have fun
Oh girls just want to have fun

Despite her small size, Rieseln has a big personality. She's talkative and loves getting in to mischief, much like her father when he was young. She can be very sweet and caring, just like good ol' mom. Curious and playful, Ries wants to be friends with everyone and doesn't mind being the one to approach a new cub or pup to get to know them. She does have a fear of being alone, though. She always needs to have mom or dad in sight at all times, otherwise she gets nervous and quiet.

Rieseln is finally home! She, along with her parents and brothers, are happily settled in the Makono-epesi. Any RP there for friends would be great!

-----

Adaala
User Image
Night has always pushed up day
You must know life to see decay
But I won't rot, I won't rot
Not this mind and not this heart,
I won't rot.

Strong-willed, quick-witted, and even-tempered are three words to describe Adaala in a nutshell. She prefers to listen rather than speak, getting to know others by their ideas and thoughts. She was rendered blind as an adolescent and has taken the disability in stride. Her mind is a mysterious place, and she can say some very profound things. She enjoys mediating disagreements or solving issues within the pride. Justice is blind, after all.

A new member to the Tokakinji, Adaala would love to meet her new pride members!

Looking for: General RP, friends, foes, disputes to mediate, mate, fling

-----

Shukura
User Image
If I could find a way to see this straight
I'd run away
To some fortune that I,
I should have found by now

And so I run now to the things
They said could restore me,
Restore life the way it should be

Quiet and shy, Shukura enjoys helping others and being of use. She rarely roughhouses or plays with other cubs, but watches from the sidelines in case one gets hurt or upset. If that's the case, she'll go over to them to try to comfort them. She's very sweet and kind, but gets easily upset if she does something wrong or gets a stern talking-to. Her self-confidence is weak, but can grow if nurtured properly.

Shukura is, for the time being, on hold for RPs as the Jedi pride she's a part of is still in the works. Feel free to offer future ideas for her, but as of right now, she's just a pretty face to look at.

Looking for: N/A
Does not want: N/A

-----

Mate'moto
User Image
You ain't - never seen so much might
Fight for - what I know is right
What up - you got yourself a fight, you can't bring me

Stand up - we'll all sing along
Together - ain't nothin' as strong
Won't quit - we ain't in the wrong, you can't bring me

You. Can't. Bring. Me. Down!

Mat is a very leap before you look kind of girl. She's always getting into little fights and causing a ruckus with her siblings. She's loud, not afraid to state her mind, and very competitive. She wants to be the best at everything, even if she's actually horrible at it. Mat is headstrong and lets her emotions rule her actions rather than thinking everything through rationally. If something confuses her, she'd rather try to eat it than learn about it. As she grows she'll learn that there are better ways to handle certain situations than fighting, but she's much better with actions than words. As long as whoever she is with is patient with her, she can work things out verbally rather than physically.

Firekin RP please =D She's ready to tumble with some other cubs!

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Leopards

Jua Bwana
User Image
Because you don't
Know us at all, we laugh when old people fall.
But what would you expect with a conscience so small.

Cause we like having fun at other peoples expense and,
Cutting people down is just a minor offence then,
It's none of your concern, I guess I'll never learn.
I'm sick of being told to wait my turn.

Cold, calculating, and cruel, Bwana takes after both his father and his mother. He draws from his father's harsh, uncaring nature and his mother's wily ways. He doesn't speak very much, preferring to watch, listen, and learn. When he does speak it usually sounds like an adult is speaking with you. He is cunning and is not afraid to do what he needs to get what he wants.

Bwana's free for Bhanu'Ecchumati RP. Not sure he'd do too well with kind cubs, unless you want to have them get their feelings hurt.

-----

Baridi
User Image

If you want to
I can save you
I can take you away from here
So lonely inside
So busy out there
And all you wanted
was somebody who cares

A kind soul, Baridi is caring and sweet. She is a bit soft-spoken and enjoys doting on others, bringing them small gifts or doing favors for them. Her kindness is easy to take advantage of, and although she might realize that she's being walked all over, the thought that she's making the other feline happy is enough to keep her quiet.

Baridi is a rouge and most likely will be for good. She might join a pride from time to time, but she prefers to roam so she can meet more people and make more friends. If she has cubs she'll probably find a pride to settle down in while they grow, but once they're old enough to take care of themselves, she'll be off again. She has a definite fling in the works and either a fling or mate in the future, but she's still open to the possibility of another fling or possible mate.

Looking for: General RP, friends, foes, possible flings, possible mate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:41 pm
Cheetahs

Haiba
User Image
I may be crazy but I'm not stupid
Sometimes I ramble and then I'm lucid
Well ooh, I might seem lazy but I'm hurting no one
I get along 'cause I use my silver tongue

Haiba is a very personable cheetah. He likes to meet new friends all the time and is constantly talking. He knows how to butter just about everyone up and uses that to his advantage to get what he wants. While he seems very sweet, he is incredibly manipulative. He can use the talent of his silver tongue to continue to get what he wants out of life. Due to a mishap at the watering hole the first time he was there, he is terrified of water.

Haiba is free to RP in the Kuroi'Nera now! He's also open for rouge RP. Now that he's a bit older, I'm willing to plot some future romance/heartbreak for any females out there. He won't be adverse to species, but be aware he'll be a lover and a leaver. I really can't see him having a mate, but he'll be up for flings.

Looking for: General RP, friends, foes, future flings
Does not want: Death, maiming, mate

-----

Hila Dhahabu (Or Faux)
User Image
Life's too short for you to die
I've been around the world
And all I want is love, and I want it all
Just name it and I've done it. I've seen 'em all
Don't hate me 'cuz I got what you want
Just blame that game

Hila was something of a con artist before joining the pride. He could swindle a night out of a pretty female for a few songs or distract a vulture from a meal with a dance. After joining the pride, he picked up his singing and dancing numbers as his 'job' and he couldn't be happier. He feels very at home among the cheetahs and loves to be loved. He's something of a womanizer, but he really means no harm. He loves to flirt and has no shame when it comes to showing off. He'll probably have more than one angry mate chasing him through the pride for batting his golden eyes at the wrong female, but Hila will love every second of it.

As a new member of the Makini'Adhima, Hila would love some RP with some pretty females or grumpy males whose mates he might have 'accidentally' flirted with.

Does not want: Death, maiming, flings

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:44 pm
Hybrids

Ri'Le
User Image
Slow down, you move too fast.
You got to make the morning last.
Just kicking down the cobble stones.
Looking for fun and feelin' groovy.

Ri'Le takes after her father more than her mother. She can find humor in just about anything and is usually seen smiling or laughing. She enjoys making others laugh with her, and will do just about anything to make someone snicker. Her Seer abilities will manifest in her juvenile year, and will take no prompting to occur. Visions come upon her randomly, and she can see what will take place around her in a few days time. The visions leave her exhausted and it takes about a day to fully recover from them.

Ri'Le would love some RP from the Koti Kaikille. I'm very interested in finding a fertile hybrid cub for her to become friends with and end up falling in love with. I feel like there could be lots of potential plots for them, considering she's infertile. It could be some kind of Romeo and Juliet thing, star-crossed lovers and all that jazz. Doesn't matter the breed of hybrid, just that he's fertile.

Looking for: General RP, friends, foes, future mate/love interest

-----

Soksi
User Image
It gets so lonely being evil
What I'd do to see a smile
Even for a little while

And no-one loves you when you're evil...
I'm lying through my teeth!
Your tears are all the company I need!

A mean streak a mile wide, Soksi is a pretty potent little guy. Or at least, he would be if he weren't so lazy. His favorite thing to do is sleep and trap bugs that are too slow to outrun him. Soksi finds great joy in bullying those smaller than him and avoiding those larger, not wanting to get hurt. He's a bit of a coward, but if backed into a corner will fight long enough to get away. He's also a daddy's boy, sticking close to his father whenever he can, probably to an annoying degree.

Soksi is up for anything! He's a rouge, so he can go anywhere and everywhere. He's infertile.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:45 pm
Wild Dogs

Askuwheteau
User Image
Always there
Someone you can count on
To comfort you
Always there
Like a green, green valley
You can come home to

Asku is very patient and kind. He enjoys going out of his way to help others and feels like it is his life mission to assist anyone he possibly can. He is on the quiet side and could be seen as timid, but if he’s backed into a corner and given no peaceful way out, he will fight to protect himself and whoever he is with.

Asku is mated with another from the Nyota-Wasomaji, and as such won't be looking for flings or mates. He's very social though, and really doesn't have any friends outside of his mate. NW RPs are VERY welcome!

Does not want: Death, maiming, flings, mate

-----

Ayawamat
User Image
So I left, that is it. That's my life, nothing is sacred.
I don't keep friends, I keep acquainted,
I'm not a prophet, but I'm here to profit.

That's all, I'm gone! That's my life, nothing is sacred.

Aya is...well. He's special. He tries very hard, he really does, but everything he does seems to fall a bit flat. He looks up to and listens to his sister and won't do anything unless she tells him to. A bit of a lost soul, he and his sister roam the rouge lands after an incident that turned both of them into bandits. Horrible, horrible bandits, but bandits nonetheless. Aya is clumsy and loud and, while deep down he has a sweet demeanor, keeps a tough air about him to scare off potential threats. He takes the role of 'big dumb muscle' to his sister's 'evil genius' mind.

As a rouge, Aya is up for RP with anyone! Blu Chalk owns his sister and would be more than happy to RP the two siblings with whoever you wished. Of course, one on one is do-able as well.

Looking for: General RP, friends, foes, flings
Does not want: Death, maiming, mate

-----

Taigi

User Image
I'm wishing on a star
To follow where you are
I'm wishing on a dream
To follow what it means

And I wish on all the rainbows that I see
I wish on all the people who really dream
And I'm wishing on tomorrow, praying it'll comes
And I'm wishing on all the lovin' we've ever done

Taigi is well-meaning girl who enjoys going out of her way to help others. The only problem is, she's slightly forgetful and is very easily distracted. Helping out a friend with moving some heavy rocks might turn into her chasing a butterfly, or helping Mom find some flowers could easily end up with her staring at a shiny rock on the ground. Despite her absent-minded ways, she does her best to help when she can. The stories her mom tells her about talking with the stars make her hope that she'll be able to hear them too some day. Right now they don't say anything to her, but perhaps when she's older they'll speak up.

She's in the Nyota-Wasomaji pack, but willing to leave to go on adventure/find a mate.

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:46 pm
Hyenas

Waasi
User Image
Step by step, heart to heart, left right left
We all fall down like toy soldiers
Bit by bit, torn apart, we never win
But the battle wages on for toy soldiers

Waasi is a seasoned veteran that has a knack for surviving. He takes orders well, but in his current position he does so only because he must. He is cunning and determined to do what he must to stay alive, even if it means demeaning himself doing the tasks that he is set about. Despite his apparent dislike and distrust of the females, he will fight for his pack as if he were in charge. He keeps to the males and the slaves, avoiding the higher ranks of the pack whenever he can.

Waasi is a part of the Nguvu'Utawala and isn't too happy about it. He's open to only Nguvu'Utawala RP right now, since wandering the rouge lands might get him in trouble.

-----

Furchtlos
User Image
The only thing to fear is fearlessness
The bigger the weapon, greater the fear
Hyena is ambassador to here

Night time fell like the closing
Meager pay, but recognition
Hyena crawls on his belly out
The town is safe again tonight

Los doesn't know fear, as his name suggests. Even when he was a pup he would charge head-first into danger without a second thought. Rather than being reckless or idiotic, though, he knows when danger exists and is completely aware of it. This makes him a force to be reckoned with in battle. A masochist, pain only fuels his insatiable desire to win. He gives himself to whatever cause he finds most worthy, giving one hundred and ten percent every moment he can.

Other than flinging, this guy is a blank slate for plots. Toss some Nergui stuff at me!

Looking for: General RP, friends, foes,

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:37 am
Familiars

None

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:35 pm
i own the half brother to FIreheart if you would like siblings rp c: i am trying to rp more in the kizi since i have 3 kizi cubs xD

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:46 am
samus x
User Image

He's adorable XD Fireheart would love to meet some siblings, half or otherwise. She's not too sure about how to handle cubs, so it could be pretty entertaining. Just start up an RP in the KZ and post it here once it's up =3  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:23 am
-claims place in thread-

I've been bad and haven't rped in awhile. D:
Though...I've been productive in RL! Cleaned most of my room. =D  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:35 pm
Tsk tsk, Blu. You won't be able to clean your room soon, though, so I suppose it's okay. BECAUSE YOU WILL BE VISITING ME HURRAH!

Also Anga and Baridi need to fish.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:34 am
Yesssss~ I keep forgetting. Let me go do that right now! Anga needs to have babehs.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:47 am
SilverLutz

Look! I did it! xD  

Skyflu
Crew

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:43 pm
SilverLutz
samus x
User Image

He's adorable XD Fireheart would love to meet some siblings, half or otherwise. She's not too sure about how to handle cubs, so it could be pretty entertaining. Just start up an RP in the KZ and post it here once it's up =3
c: ok! i will be making it right now biggrin  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces