Applications & Updates Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Einaliai Thalassai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:06 am
[banner]
Wanting to join? Got an updated cert for the memberlist? Did your mermaid bring little sisters and future consorts into the world?
Then go ahead and post here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:09 pm
Joining Information

Rank
- Female
--- Cubs to Juves: Sister
--- Adol to Adult: Any rank that isn't a Lady, Heiress, or Queen
- Male
--- Cubs to Juves: Youth
--- Adol to Adult: Consort

Extra - For Males, you need to put which female they are joining with and her owner/player (you must have that person's approval for this).

Personality - Please give a brief personality blurb, this will help to determine if your lion/ess will be well suited to this pride and what direction she/he'll be taking the plots in.

Getting Accepted- After we give you the "Okay, you're accepted", you need to...
* Finish a RP with any CURRENT MEMBER With the new certing rules, I'm not requiring a JRP, so as soon as you get approval in this thread, you can go ahead and post for your cert!
* Add the mule as a friend

I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name:
Image: Image (Uncerted please!)
Extra: Relations? Plot ideas? Is she bringing in a consort? Which mermaid is he a consort to? Anything else I need to know about the character?
Personality:
Background: Bit of history, please!
Reeshie Hack

[b][color=deepskyblue]I Wish To Join![/color][/b]
[size=9][b]SoA's Name:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b] [url=]Image[/url]
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[quote="Reeshie Hack"][/quote][/size]

Updating

When do I need to post for an update?
- New member on the cert
- Sister/Youth has reached adulthood
- New litter!
- Leaving the pride

Character Update!
[b][color=springgreen]Character Update![/color][/b]
[b]Cert Update:[/b] [url=]Image[/url]
[b]New Rank:[/b]

Litter Update!
[b][color=mediumpurple]Litter Update![/color][/b]
[size=9][b]Cub's Name:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Future Rank:[/b]

Leaving
[b][color=red]Leaving[/color][/b]

Einaliai Thalassai

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:38 am
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Sagasu
Image: Image
Desired Rank: Priestess
Extra: I want to breed beautiful little mermaids with her!!!
Personality: Independent and flirty, Sagasu travels the lands looking for Gods and those who've met them. She considers all females above males and likes to play and show her power over them. She's not a strong warrior but can usually find someone who will help her.
Background: She has grown up being told she was beautiful and that is something that is deeply ingrained in her. She considers herself somewhat superior and she she's pretty open to showing it outside of the pride when she's travelling.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:58 pm
Leaving
SoA's Name: Ilayda

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:55 pm
Redbud-Tree
Leaving
SoA's Name: Ilayda

PMed you about this, as none from this litter can leave per the stipulations upon gifting<3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:25 am
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Naledi
Desired Rank: Lady of the Mind
Extra: I can RP her as much as need be, and if Lady of the Mind is taken already she will be an Herbalist. If accepted she will never leave the pride.
Personality: Despite seeming peaceful on the surface, Naledi is in fact a force to be reckoned with. Naledi has an affinity for understanding plants and their uses and uses this to her advantage. Her mind works mechanically, constantly attempting to puzzle together the phenomenon that is the natural world and all its complexity. She loves to teach others things like how a seemingly simple plant can kill. Naledi tends to judge others based on their personal values rather than their societal importance or physical strength. She sees others beyond what they show on the outside and is highly intuitive and empathetic. To Naledi, words are meaningless until they are proven by action. Naledi hold strong beliefs and uses them to create her path through life.
Background: Naledi was born to a herbalist mother who regularly took Naledi out to learn about the plants that populated the world around them. She grew up soaking up information about the hundreds of types of herbs, weeds, poisons, and medicines. If her mother needed something, Naledi would simply go out and retrieve it from the surrounding grounds. Even as a young girl she was a skilled herbalist.

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:14 am
Litter Update!
Cub's Name: Kesä
Owner: Princess_Feylin
Future Rank: Rogue
Reeshie Hack

Litter Update!
Cub's Name: Pandora
Owner: Andranis
Future Rank: Healer
Reeshie Hack

Litter Update!
Cub's Name: Talas
Owner: Zheraph
Reeshie Hack

Litter Update!
Cub's Name: Yegolide
Owner: ShinosBee
Reeshie Hack

Litter Update!
Cub's Name: Airavata
Owner: Thalion
Future Rank: Herbalist
Reeshie Hack

Litter Update!
Cub's Name: Tasik
Owner: pinchmonster
Reeshie Hack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:47 am
Princess_Feylin

Thank you! I have plans on reworking the members' list soon, so this is really helpful. heart

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 5:24 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Navamallika
Desired Rank: Priestess
Extra:
Personality: Always having a love of the water, Nava thrives to be near the ocean. The times she leaves the pride to research the gods, she always follows the rivers home to make sure she returns safely. Sometimes her desire for knowledge can make it difficult in social situations, but for the most part she is polite and courteous.
Background: She currently has none. I think for how she would have joined, she saw Ephyra swimming near the shore of the island. Her curiosity got the best of her and she swam over, begging to join once she realized how perfec the island seemed to be.
Reeshie Hack

Let me know if I need to change anything. <3 And if I should still get an rp in the wake of the cert rule changes!  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 5:30 pm
Safaia
Let me know if I need to change anything. <3 And if I should still get an rp in the wake of the cert rule changes!

Everything looks great, and no, I'm not going to require a JRP for certing, so go right ahead!

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:58 pm
Character Update!
SoA's Name: Sataa
Cert Update: Image

Character Update!
SoA's Name: Ikkuma

Reeshie Hack

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:26 am
Character Update!
SoA's Name: Navamallika
Reeshie Hack

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:45 am
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Fa'tin
Desired Rank: Priestess or Herbalist
Extra:
Personality: VAIN AS PAIN. Fa'tin thinks she's the greatest thing that ever happened, and obviously the most beautiful. In the harem pride, she loved her mommy dearly, and wasn't quite sure who her dad is, maybe Tariq? She's not sure. She had her manners in front of older male members of the pride, but to anyone else, watch out. She may not be forthright in how highly she thinks of herself, but she'll belittle you until you get the idea.

She'll be much more placid and amicable in a pride where she doesn't have to worry about males and their rules.
Background: Since the pride disbanded, Fa'tin got out of dodge. She was ready to live her life on her terms, no arranged marriages, maybe no marriages at all! She went wild for a while until she established a balance, and decided she could use the stability of a pride in her life.
Reeshie Hack

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:13 am
Puhterodactyl

Approved! She can have either one of those ranks. Go right ahead and post for her cert!  

Einaliai Thalassai

[IC] Einaliai Thalassai Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces