Submit

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:07 pm
Hello my name is Kiro and before i go saying a whole buch of things that won't make anysense i should explain somethings. First is i am a jumper. Jumpers go threw time and space doing whatever they want. Second is i am the last jumper. While can not say why i am the last i will say we do have a few rules that can cause our deaths.Now back to what i was saying. while in 2020 my m.u.p ran out of power and rathere then jumping towhere i got it from and risking alot of trouble I went to a safe time and place to charge it. while doing so i attracted some unwanted trouble for a girl of that time. Despite my better judgement i took her with me when i jumped.

Ok now that the idea is explain time for the details. I got this idea from mixing two shows Dr. Who and jumper. ((pm me if you like the idea of this rp but have no clue what Dr Who or jumper is like.)) The rp starts right after kiro and the girl jumped to a point in time and space outside of the girls.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:51 pm
User Image
((He looks like this but without the wings.))

"Let me know when the light changes from red to green." Kiro said as a group of armed people broke down the door. "Both you idiots are dead. We are sick of the power surges caused by that freak!" One man said as a group of people broke down the door.
"Now is there a need to call names?" Kiro asked stay calm as he stalled for time to finsh chargeing his M.U.P. "I mean we are gentelmen here correct. and as such should be able to come to some sort of agrement." Kiro said as the light on the M.U.P. changed from red to green.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:18 pm
Neko Queen Nala

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If someone had told Catherine that she was going to be helping a man from the future a few day's ago, she would have looked at them like they were crazy. However, now, she couldn't even tell if what she was going through was a dream or not. She backed away from the door as the people she once called neighbors busted in. They carried various weapons, from guns and knives to baseball bats and brooms. Catherine looked down at the thing that Kiro had called a M.U.P. The light had been red for quite a while, but it was almost done charging.
"Um, Kiro. Yea, the lights' green." She said, following his orders as the people began to push their way towards them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:38 am
Luna De Fuego Caelum
Kiro grabed Catherines arm just before She went past him. "Forgive me but i can not let you stay here." Kiro said as he made both of them dissapear in the blink of a eye and then reappear by the odd looking pen. "No choice i have to do more then a simple space jump." Kiro thought as he picked up the M.U.P. "Hang on to your lunch! this is going to be rough." Kiro said calmly as he jumped once again this time ending up in the year 3000 in a city that looked like something from a since fiction movie.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:19 am
Neko Queen Nala

Catherine hadn't expected Kiro to grab her arm. She was completely ready to face the people that were barging in, but when she went to do so, she was transported somewhere else. Then, right after that, which led her to be a little nauseous, Kiro had grabbed her again and transported her an even farther distance.

Catherine's eyes darted everywhere, her mouth dropping open as she visibly gawked at the scene before her. "K...Kiro!" She said looking at him. "W..." She closed her eyes and put her hand on her forehead. "I think I'm going to pass out." She said locating something to sit on.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:11 pm
Luna De Fuego Caelum

"Right now sit down on the chair right behind you and try to regain your breath." Kiro said as he took out a thick odd looking pen and pushed a few buttons on it. Soon after a small transparent screen appeared at the tip of the pen. Well at least i landed in a place where where jumpers are protected." He said thinking out loud. He then turned to face Catherine. "At this point i am sure you have alot of questions. I will answer them the best i can but first we got to make sure your ok." Kiro said after waiting to see if she would be able to surive the jump.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:34 pm
Neko Queen Nala

"I'm perfectly fine. It was just... a little shocking. I mean look at this place...." Catherine said looking up at her surroundings with an uneasy frightened look. "This look like something from a science fiction movie. Where are we? And please tell me this is all a dream and I'm going to wake up and not remember a thing. Because if this is real then.... that pen is what.... a time machine?" She said, automatically realizing the absurdity of her situation.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:07 pm
Luna De Fuego Caelum
"We are in Japan in the year 3030 and trust me this is not a dream. The truth is this pen is not a time machine it has many uses but that is not one of them. I am whats known as a jumper. Jumpers are humans that can travle threw time and space without a machine. I only have this because it helps me get out of problems no matter what time or place i am in."Kiro said as he put the pen away. "Now that the good news is out of the way i do have some bad news. As far as everyone knows a gas leak blew you and those men up. Returning you back is pointless since even if i was it would just mean you would have to watch everyone you know die while you never even age." Kiro said as he sat down and looked around. I will let you think about it but you only have two choices right now one you chose any time and place after when we jumped to here or you stay with me and hope you find a good side to all of this." Kiro added before he jumped leaveing her behind to think.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:30 pm
Neko Queen Nala

"Hey!" She said looking at the spot Kiro had just vacated. "Thanks for leaving me here. Damn it!" Catherine said closing her eyes. She sighed and out her head in her hands. Everything had finally started to go right in her time. She had a great boyfriend, had a great job, a great home. She looked up at the sky. "Yea. Thats the key. I had everything." She shook her head and looked around her. She was hungry, and had no idea what she was supposed to do. She had a small amount of money in her pocket and had taken a class on the Japenese language. She didn't know if it would work but she decided to try it. She made her way down the street and found a small sushi shop. It was completely futuristically but somewhat the same as in 2012. She went up to the man at the counter and took a deep breath.
"Sumimasen, koreha ikuradesu ka?" She asked, hoping that the way she asked how much the food was would be correct. The man smiled a kind smile. He put up one hand, indicating that it was 500 yen. Although, she only had American money from 2012 so she didn't know if it would work. She knew that 500 yen was a little over 6 dollars, but she didn't know if her money would work there, so she asked.
"Anata wa, 2012-nen kara Amerika no okane o toru nodesu ka?" He smiled again and nodded. She smiled and handed him the money, pointing at the sushi she wanted.
"Dōmo arigatōgozaimashita." She said when the man handed her the food. She smiled a little as she began to eat, forgetting for a little while the situation she was in. "At least things are reasonably the same." she whispered to herself with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:48 pm
Luna De Fuego Caelum
"Glad you think so."Kiro said as he appeared out of no where. " that person your talking to is not fully human about 80% is cybernetic." Kiro said before he looked at the guy. "Can i get the usal please?" Kiro said as he pulled out a pouch that had alot of yen in it. "Sure Kiro." The man said as he took 700 yen from kiro. "He is able to speak any language and on a side note you may want to stick to english your japanese accient is about as bad as mine. In any case sorry about takeing you away from your life. I had no idea anti jumpers lived in your time." Kiro said before a large plate of different sushi was set in front of him.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:18 pm
Neko Queen Nala

"I only took the class for a half a year. I'm pretty good considering." Catherine said stuffing the Unagi into her mouth. She chewed and swallowed, followed by a sigh of defeat. "I guess theres nothing I can really do. I mean, considering the possibilities, I'm either going to be like immortal for some reason or..." She paused, a slight smirk playing at her lips. "Or I can have a great adventure." She said looking out of the corner of her eye at Kiro. "You know, I've always been the adventurous type."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:52 pm
Luna De Fuego Caelum
"If that is the case i can take you with me when i jump again. I have seen and met people and things that to people of your time are thought of as not real. How about it? I can not say everything will be all fun and games but it will be a adventur." Kiro said before he started to eat.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:54 pm
Neko Queen Nala

((Its all good. I have that problem sometimes too, but with my family instead of the public ahaha. Oh and since the photo of my character stopped showing itself, I chose a new one.))
"Do I even have a choice?" She said taking her thumb and drawing across her bottom lip to clear it of any food. "I really don't if you think about it." She looked at him. "But, I guess it wouldn't be all bad. Sure I left a great life behind, but I guess the future is a little bright." She said turning around in her chair. She put her elbows on the counter, leaning back to look out the window at the futuristic scene before her. "I guess I could go with you Kiro." She looked at him. "And don't worry about the tough times. I've got some tough times in my past that, now that I think about it, could come in handy." She said, remembering her old hoodlum days when she was younger.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:14 pm
Luna De Fuego Caelum
Kiro listened as Catherine spoke. He could sense a certain amount of anger as she talked about not haveing any choice. After she had finshed speaking he stoped eating and took out his pen. "Yes you do have a choice. I can return you to your own timeline but since you no longer age and can not die it would mean watching everyone you care for die." Kiro said a look of sadness crossing his face as he spoke about it. After pushing a few buttons on his pen a small map showed up on a transparent screen. "It would be a great thing to have you along to help out but, I also want you to know there is anthere choice. I will let you think about it alone for awhile. When you have made your choicetake the transport tube on the other side of the street and ride it to the shopping sector. I will be there waiting." Kiro said before disappearing again.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers