Submit

So merch you've got?
  Just figures
  nothing
  Loads of stuff.
View Results

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:15 am
So, aside from figuarts (both SIC and SH) There have been numerous other lines. the Form change series, the Chogoukin (Spelling????) line, both the DX roleplay toys, the Gashapon things, the ganbaride cards, video games, magazine promotions, candy toy figures (oh, and uh, DVDs? almost forgot about that for some reason)

I could go on, but I think I'm going to stop to save space as I've covered quite a few of the different things they've been releasing.

So what do you have? As everything is an import (sans a few of the old Black RX action figures, and the Dragon Knight stuff). There are price issues.

I thought I'd mention this as, I recently (as of yesterday) sucked it up and decided to finally get something besides a figuart.

Currently I have only figuarts. (Kick Hopper, 2X Faiz (for parts and they display well as some sort of special ops figure), Den-o Climax Form, OOO, W CycloneJoker form)
About the end of next month I'm aiming to get the reissue DX W driver that comes with all 6 of his core memories (no metal shaft or trigger magnum, but the trigger and metal memory) As for the Fang and Xtreme memory.... I don't really have any plans on them yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:07 pm
in my case I didn't get really into Kamen Rider until I lost my job.  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:46 pm
I collect alot of various goods but I put the most effort into limited edition or mail and shop exclusives. I never been a big fan of the RP items and I could never figure out why RP collectors seem to get more respect than figure collectors do. They don't actually open them and walk around wearing the belts do they rolleyes

Most of my collection is figures. I do have some good RP things but very few belts. I have Dark Kabuto, Hibiki disc animal attache case, Toys r Us Faiz Gearbox (comes with phone & etc.), Blade King Rouzer, limited edition Faiz phone from a live event. I only buy what I like so I don't have a huge collection of these types of things.

I have a greater number of figures, mostly RHS with a smaller amount of pieces from Ryuki R&M, Faiz S-RHF, Kabuto C.O.R, that kind of thing. I have drawers full of catcher toys and vending machine toys that Bandai and Banpresto are endlessly thrusting on us KR fans. I have some of the old Popy fig's from the 70's that are pretty cool. Finding the old stuff in complete condition is hard. Usually scarves are missing and such.

The only other thing I do that might not be to common around here is that I collect the DVD's and CD's. It's a big deal to me to have a whole series of 1st press' or the annual CD-Boxs that all riders get when their series ends. Then, there is my trading cards, game cards, video games, and books.

I also collect alot of Rodan, and Death Ghidora things, along with minimal Sentai. It probably sounds like I live in a museum/dump, but I keep my stuff mostly put away and dust free. I have a few things set up or just laying about like my RC Jetsriger and a few of the lesser seen 555 posters on the walls in frames. but until I get a new wall mounted display case I don't put much out. I used to have a Flickr stream untill I found to many of my pics on LJ and Blogger with someone else's name and my watermark cropped out.

I guess I would be in the "loads of stuff" category.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:55 pm
Double Driver has made it here. an adult sized belt loop has been bought as well. And.... thinking about getting the Fang memory now too actually.  

Katsumi Daido

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:56 am
So, anyone into army building? I figure that for the most part that's not something that Kamen rider does, as most figures and toys are based on something that there's only one of. from figuarts I can only think of the Zectroopers, Riotroopers, and the Gatakiriba combo. though, I suppose there are a few others, 1 and 2 for example if you painted their scarves. Like, if you had 6 zectroopers all posed around TheBee as a squad, or 6 riotroopers in various poses opposing Kaixa and Faiz on a shelf. Or, yah know, 17 or so Gatakiriba combos all standing in a group.

I'm just thinking because certain series create toys that work well for army building. Star wars seems the best example here. I've just been considering Army building Riotroopers up to about 4-6 and having them fight my Faiz figuart.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:20 pm
I like army building very much. For riders I have done the Riotrooper thing you mentioned with RHS. The only other thing I did different was I used 17 of them (bought them loose for dirt cheep) and put my Jetsriger there too. I was recreating that part in Paradise Lost right before I.T. got himself de-henshined and captured.

I wanted to try the Zectrooper idea but I meant to use the white and the silver trooper to act as commanders. I never managed to get the white one so I put the idea on hold.

I'm sure your ideas would look astoundingly good with Figurearts.

BTW - Totally right about the Star Wars example. I love Mandalorian's and was so happy when the Warriors Battle Pack got released. Im working on getting another Mandalorian Assault Transport to add to my Mando'ade -- getting 1 was a massive chore in itself stressed Do you collect Star Wars too?

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:18 pm
Oh, cheaper ones, that'd be pretty awesome looking too. (astoundingly expensive you mean, Riotroopers are bhetweeo 40-60 each i think, and getting just 6 of them? painful, much less getting like, the 17 you have in RHS, good point from a friend of mine that 3, 5, 6, and 7, would be similar to sentai numbers. so, 8+ would end up being the way to go)

I never really collected star wars figures. i inherited a few of my older cousins, but in general I never was that into the toys.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:37 pm
I was happy with the result of my attempt with RHS. I see them as having a more classic quality to them reminiscent of the old Popy figures. I search Yahoo auctions japan so much I sometimes run across big lots of things I cant pass up even if there is no box's and have been played with. Thats how I got all the Riot's.

I had no idea the ones you mention are 40 or 60 each. If you are just going for a big attack force, couldn't you substitute some RHS Troops or is that out of the question? The contrast between the ultra pose-able ones and the static ones might actually add to the visual appeal?

This thread just re-ignited my interest in finishing the Kabuto display I wanted to make. I'm going to get on that and see if I can get the set with the White armored Zect trooper. Oh and -- good RHS are not cheep...

As to the Star Wars, I see. I like the old toys and the Clone Wars line.

Till next time.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:52 am
They could. have a few mixed in just to boost the numbers and have relatively dynamic poses compared to the SH with more dynamic poses? Yeah, that could work. It'd be a lot easier to get 9.

I've heard that Delta is getting an SH figuart in the spring as well. (pure rumor) but, Faiz, Kaixa, Delta, and 9 Riotroopers would look fantastic.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:00 pm
I can see myself buying a Delta. I was just looking for some info about it. I got sidetracked when I saw the genosider (page1) and Powerdizer (page 2) wahmbulance

]http://tamashii.jp/item_brand/shfiguarts/1/?number=20&character=  

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:03 am
Surprisingly I'm not too fond of the mirror monsters.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:33 am
I am however very fond of the Undead, Zodiarts, Dopants, and so far i've been impressed with the Phantoms. I wouldn't mind some figures of some of them.  

Katsumi Daido

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:31 pm
I would Love to have some Zodiarts, and Dopants. Preferably Nazca, Taboo, Leo and all the other Enforcers xd But, I would really want Wizard, that would be a great Figuart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:45 am
I think Wizard is scheduled in the early spring.

I'd want, probably Weather, Nasca, Virgo, and Gemini.
Before I get any Undead, I'd want Chalice. (not the SIC Chalice, just, an SH chalice.)  

Katsumi Daido

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:26 am
I'm so Buying this!! xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Two years after the series ended, Bandai's Premium Web Store have recently opened the pre-orders for the upcoming release of the DX KIvala from Kamen Rider Decade.

The DX Kivala only includes Kivala and doesn't have the belt. The figure have show accurate sounds including the transformation sound, and the sound she made when she bitten Yusuke to become Kamen Rider Kuuga Rising Ultimate.

It will be released on March 2013 for 5800 yen.  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff