Submit

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:46 pm
This is a princeXknight rp. My character is a royal prince who gets confused when his noble knight confesses to him that he's in love with him. He pushes the confession aside but can't hope being jealous when other guys go near him. What will the prince do? Push the knight's feelings aside? Or fall in love with the knight?

~Rules~
* I don't really care if you're semi-lit or what -.-''' just reply. I'm not good at spelling or writing like 5 paragraphs XP
*I don't mind text talk. I do it myself :3
*Plz quote me and quote me right DX I'm not on 24/7 or watch my rps like a hawk XP
*Hope we have fun rping together ;3

P.S. I would like to be the uke becuz I'm not a forceful/dominant person O.o

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:00 pm
Picture: User Image

Name: Tori Val

Sexual Orientation: Confused but might be bi/ Uke

Personality: Quiet, nice, random, can put up a fight, brave, shy

Likes: Books, Sweets, the color purple, his kingdom, being a good prince, chess

Dislikes: Sour food, noise, chaos, his mother's death, red O.o, blood

Bio: Tori is the prince of Tanashio, a peaceful kingdom. He has always been shy and quiet around other kids. He would of rather read or played chess with himself. As Tori grew up, his kingdom was in threat. Neighboring kingdoms wanted to claim it as their own. When Tori was 10, his mother died from a strange illness. The weight of the kingdom fell on his shoulders when his father was strike with the same illness that claimed his mother. He is still alive but unable to get out of bed. Tori now spends his days signing treaties, training, and ruling over his kingdom.

Other:Tori was a crown tattoo on his left shoulder.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:53 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

User Image
Name: Nicholas Thorn

Sexual orientation: Bi/ Seme

Personality: Caring, stubborn at times, brave, risk taker, protective

Likes: Looking at the night sky/stars, sword fighting, protecting the prince, reading, color blue

Dislikes: Sweets, fish, guns( uses it if he has to), war, doctors

Bio: Nicholas is the Knight and protector of Prince Tori. Before he became a knight he lived in a small town with both his parents. There was a war going on between the kingdom he lived in and the one next to it. His father went to fight in the war while his mother stayed home taking care of him and his little brother Alexander. The war had gotten too close to his home and his house caught on fire. His mother and little brother died in the flames, but he lived because he escaped when his mother told him to run. Nicholas fond out at the age 16 that his father had died in the war when it was over. He lived in the streets of his kingdom until this middle aged man took him in. The man taught him how to sword fight because he use to be a knight. Once Nicholas learned how to be a kniight and how to take care of himself he became a knight for prince Tori.

Other: He has a tattoo of a four leaf clover on the back of his shoulder.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:39 pm
sesshomaruXDgirl

Thank u so much Sesshomaru for joining me in this roleplay :3

Nicholas is accepted :3

I will start but it might take me a while becuz I will be on my iPod >.>  

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:59 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

No prob and thanx  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

The sun peeked through the silk curtains that hang up in Tori's room. The annoying light hit the prince's face, making him groan with displeasure. He pulled the satin covers over his face and continued to sleep.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:44 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Nicholas walks into the prince's room carrying his sword on his left side. He saw that Tori was hiding from the bright sun. He yanked the covers off the bed and smiled down at him. "Time to wake Tori, you have a long day ahead of you" Nicholas says. He stared at the prince's body sexually for a moment. He looks away and walks over to the window with the silk curtains. He opens the the curtains letting light into the room.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:51 am
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

The prince groaned as the covers were pulled away for him. Since he heard that it was his loyal knight that came in, he never yelled nor hit him. Tori laid on his stomach and placed a pillow on his face, his rear in the air." It's too early Nicholas.... Come back later..." he mumbled into the pillow.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:51 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Nicholas walks over to the bed ad stares at the prince. "If you don't get up I'll pick you up bridal style. Besides, if you get up now I'll let you do whatever you want in your study instead of sign papers." He says still staring at Tori waiting for him to see what he do. Nicholas crossed his arm and sighed as he waited for Tori.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

Tori blushed at the thought of his loyal knight carrying him around bridal style. He paused then let out a soft sigh. The prince sat up and turned to Nicholas, rubbing his eye." Fine.... Have it your way..." he said softly as he get up and walked towards his closet..

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:24 am
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Nicholas walked towards the door and yelled "I'll be waiting outside your room. If you fall asleep on the bed I will pick you up Bridal style and take you to the breakfast table like that."
He walks out of the door and waits for the prince to get dressed. As he waits he starts to hum the song his mother sung to him when he was little.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:03 am
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

The prince rolled his eyes as he grabbed his black pants from the closet. He walked towards his bed, which had his black cardigan and purple tank laid out. As he slipped out of his pajamas, he heard something. It was sweet and nice. Was someone humming a song? After a few minutes, Tori shook it off and continued to get dressed. Before he left his room, he grabbed his black scarf and wrapped it around his neck. The prince walked out the room and passed Nicholas." I am awake now.... Are you happy?" he said softly but harshly at the same time.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:43 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

"I'm just doing this so that annoying Butler of yours won't yell at me. Plus, your lucky I came instead of him. He would have made sure you got up and double your work load without a nap. I'm just being nice and looking out for you." Nicholas says walking next to the prince. The maids walked up to him and started to flirt with him. "Ladies, please, I must show the prince to the dining hall."
"Well when your done don't forget to come see us" One of the maids say before they walk away.
Nicholas sighs and continues to walk next to the prince. He hums the tune again as they walk down the hall.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:05 pm
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

Tori continued to walk then stopped. God were the maids annoying. He started to walk. Then Nicholas caught up, the prince looked at him from the corner of his eye." Why don't you just date one of them. They seem to like you." he said softly as he listened to Nicholas' humming.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:30 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

"They aren't my type, they're annoying, Besides I already have someone I like." He says smiling at the prince. He stopped when he saw the butler walking towards them. "Come with me" He says pulling the prince into a nearby room. The room was a broom closet that was a little dusty. "Sorry, but I'm trying to avoid him. " He says holding Tori close to him.
User Image  
{{:Yaoi/Yuri Rps:}}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces