Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:25 pm
this is the forum for the mass rider system webcomic I and with the help from you guys I hope to make we have a a lot of it plotted out already but we can still use some brainstorming and hopefully one of us is/can find a artist for it and I know where we can post it for free I will put all our names on it and the guild, so pleases help.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:54 pm
Guess I'll try to compile everything that we've talked about into a short concise list. None of it is definite though, if a better idea comes up then there's nothing wrong with changing.

Here's the link to the page for the start of the conversation link

A Generic Rider system. (of some design)
The Police force uses the rider system to combat Biomen.
The company that produces the Rider system was working on genetic engineering and cybernetic enhancements.

So far the best idea seems to be that the the main character is a police member with a system that discovers that the company that makes the systems is corrupt, and the police force is as well for continued support on the systems.
Through investigations, the police want to keep him quiet as that would reveal the police force is also corrupt, making him a wanted man. By this time he's accumulated a few allies in his fight for justice.

Other things to think about:
As all the systems are going to be the same, there may be quite a bit of room for mistaken identity while suited up. what sort of things the Biomen designs are also being made for. if they're both going to be getting genetic and cybernetic enhancements.  

Katsumi Daido

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:05 pm
Katsumi Daido
Guess I'll try to compile everything that we've talked about into a short concise list. None of it is definite though, if a better idea comes up then there's nothing wrong with changing.

Here's the link to the page for the start of the conversation link

A Generic Rider system. (of some design)
The Police force uses the rider system to combat Biomen.
The company that produces the Rider system was working on genetic engineering and cybernetic enhancements.

So far the best idea seems to be that the the main character is a police member with a system that discovers that the company that makes the systems is corrupt, and the police force is as well for continued support on the systems.
Through investigations, the police want to keep him quiet as that would reveal the police force is also corrupt, making him a wanted man. By this time he's accumulated a few allies in his fight for justice.

Other things to think about:
As all the systems are going to be the same, there may be quite a bit of room for mistaken identity while suited up. what sort of things the Biomen designs are also being made for. if they're both going to be getting genetic and cybernetic enhancements.

I got we have it were the head of the company is dieing slowly and he uses the power of the company to find a way to make him live longer and that's why they are doing the genetic and cybernetic enhancements and the rider system has a run of the testing but to keep the company funds up they make a deal with the government and give them the rider system I know it seem over done but it's good idea.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:43 am
So, the genetic alterations to the Biomen has to do with finding a way to prolong his life instead of fixing genetic mishaps in the womb like their cover would be.
And the cybernetic enhancements would be the same just with a more mechanical approach to aiding him?
Would that make the Rider systems a full body alternative that didn't pan out as a way to help, but by chance it was something that could be used as a weapon and the government became interested in that and started funding them in exchange for systems to use in the military and police force? (and thereby also making it tested at the same time as the genetic alterations and cybernetic enhancements, but being stopped in development due to insufficient results?)

If we did that would that mean that the Biomen's genetic and/or cybernetic enhancements are still taking steps towards the answer to the head of the company's revitalization? (which would actually explain a steady increase in power unlike a lot of rider series where there just happens to be stronger kaijin as the story progresses)  

Katsumi Daido

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:03 am
Katsumi Daido
So, the genetic alterations to the Biomen has to do with finding a way to prolong his life instead of fixing genetic mishaps in the womb like their cover would be.
And the cybernetic enhancements would be the same just with a more mechanical approach to aiding him?
Would that make the Rider systems a full body alternative that didn't pan out as a way to help, but by chance it was something that could be used as a weapon and the government became interested in that and started funding them in exchange for systems to use in the military and police force? (and thereby also making it tested at the same time as the genetic alterations and cybernetic enhancements, but being stopped in development due to insufficient results?)

If we did that would that mean that the Biomen's genetic and/or cybernetic enhancements are still taking steps towards the answer to the head of the company's revitalization? (which would actually explain a steady increase in power unlike a lot of rider series where there just happens to be stronger kaijin as the story progresses)

yes that's right and when it gets to the point where the hero and the partners becomes cut off the the company and police force they have to find a way to fix they're belts themselves and that can lead to a power up and a different look from the other riders but we would need one of the partners to be good in that type of filed to do so or a friend of the hero.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:29 pm
I suppose someone who worked on the belt prototype would work. But, there'd have to be a reason for him to meet our hero(es). If the Rider systems are still being worked on though, then it's viable to have someone else that was doing an investigation within the company, and comes up with the same conclusion around the same time. (probably a little later as that would make for an explanation for how to get the hero(es) belt(s) fixed and upgraded.

If the Rider system wasn't worked on that would mean that everyone working on the belt system would either be fired or moved into another field.

I feel if we're going to give the heroes a different look, it's going to have to be minor, something that would set them apart from the police force systems. Maybe Oh, I don't know..... scarves?  

Katsumi Daido

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:39 pm
hmm?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:31 pm
You mentioned giving them a different look eventually. I figured I'd joke around and mention incorporating scarves then for something to set them apart from the police force systems. There could be some color difference as well. But I thought that perhaps something option would work best. as that would allow for at least one plot of blending in for at least part of an arc to obtain more information, as a wanted criminal.  

Katsumi Daido

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:35 pm
I see, ok now we are kinda at the point where we have to name things like what do we call the comic?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:29 pm
please we could still use some help.  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:46 pm
Well, Kamen Rider
O.P.s has a few things that could work. (Original Police? OP standing for special ops?)
SO, could stand for Special Operations Forces.
SP would make for a statement on it being police oriented.
Or if we focused on something else such as the name of the rider system that's used. Or the company title to give a focus to the point that the rider systems were made by the company.

We ought to think a little bit about the hero, or heroes. whoever the story is going to follow primarily.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:54 pm
yes that is a good point.  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:09 pm
I think that a bit of work on the story will generate a name. That's not to say we shouldn't keep thinking about that. but I think that working on the story can get us where we want to go.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:10 pm
Katsumi Daido
I think that a bit of work on the story will generate a name. That's not to say we shouldn't keep thinking about that. but I think that working on the story can get us where we want to go.

yea your right so what should we work on now?  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:19 pm
Maybe a bit of backstory?
A bit about the main character(s) that we're following?

Something needs to keep the main character's path just, something in his past, or his personality type.
And what connection does he have to the police force exactly? is he the new guy who wants to prove his sense of justice? (as the most likely to get the best writing) And what about whoever his partner is? Most police officers have a primary partner,
What about the rest of the police force? what are they doing about the Biomen that are running around causing crimes? They'd obviously want to try and solve the problem as well. Is that something that the higher ups know but aren't telling the rest? Is the police force investigative team part of the company and creating false information?

There's also questions about these Biomen. do they look human with inhuman ability? Are they human with inhuman ability and wear suits like say, the Bat, Spider, and the two Snakes from Kamen Rider The First?

Are they a mix? Would some be genetic alterations and look inhuman, some be cybernetic alterations and look human (or even robotic?)
Would there be a defining theme that the Biomen share? such as how most kamen rider kaijin are? How would we differentiate a Commander Bioman from a regular one?  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff