Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:58 am
Welcome to my plot thread! I am notoriously picky when it comes to mates/flingpartners/ plots, and am rather slow with RP, and do NOT do AIM RP. Sometimes I need a bit of poking when things go quiet. SO, if you are okay with that, please continue on!

Those Seeking Mates/Flings;

User Image
He has a major case of Zuko going as far as personality goes. Short-tempered, awkward, sweetie at heart. Seeking a relationship plot and eventual mate. Will not leave the pride.

User Image
FERTILE. Sweet, kind, fun-loving.

Sorry if I'm a bit picky. XD

No one strike your fancy? Take a look at my PB! Certs :: Uncerts Not all my SoA have certs so...HINT HINT!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:23 pm
Those Seeking RP;

I am generally undecided about what I want for these guys in the future, sooooo I'm just going to try racking up some RP for now...I am open to ideas for their future! =D

User Image
Hethur.
Born-in member of the Stormborn.
She is petite, feisty, a real spitfire, honorable, dedicated, loyal. She is also prone to rather ENTERTAINING fits of ranting. Wants to be a bard, even though only males are allowed that role in the pride.

User Image
Gaara used to be a cold hearted, confused and lonely young cheetah, until he met someone who turned his whole perception of people and himself upside-down. Gaara has since changed into an understanding, gentle yet powerful cheetah.

User Image
Herlinde is the tiny, weak, huria child of Azar and Khindel's latest litter. She is sickly, but sweet, affectionate, kind, and just a complete angel.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Amani Kikundi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:44 pm
Aaah, this is a bit un-related to those in this thread, but were you still up for trying our Dawnwalkers? o uo This is Polette, and my girl is Wei. ^^ Please excuse me being on a mule atm. > w<

Here is their rp~ c: If not, that's okay, too. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:32 pm
oops. Will get to that >,>  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:38 am
<3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:42 am
... random, but can I kidnap Xiao? xD his full pics. for banners.

I miight have a girl or two to offer Marisol, but they'd have to grow first 8D; and I dunno if they're related or not  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:01 pm
o3o I have a boyo I can offer for Katriya or Cirala.
User Image
Seiji is a very quiet sort, and tends to just keep out of trouble as best he can...though his friend Taamuli likes dragging him into it. I eventually plan for him to be a Historian or a Storyteller, depending on RP. I don't believe they're related.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:40 pm
wooga Paes
... random, but can I kidnap Xiao? xD his full pics. for banners.

I miight have a girl or two to offer Marisol, but they'd have to grow first 8D; and I dunno if they're related or not

Hur ya go! http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k617/Fayth-x/SoA Uncerts/yuatui-2s-adult.png

@Truth: Lovely. =3 I
l'll think about it.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:01 pm
Still testing the waters for our Mwezi couple?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:47 pm
I dunno what I want thurr anymore. ;<  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:00 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:19 pm
User ImageFor Katyria ,
Maybe Utsuki friendship? I would like an active girl for him, but if personalities mesh well then maybe more?
Utsuki is.. the "good guy" when the girl he liked didn't respond to his feelings he celebrated at her wedding- happy because she was happy. Smaller than an average male though- maybe right at the height of the females. He is kind, generous, smart and just... nice. Compassionate, and loves to gather and tell stories..
He is ... Well his family is all fighters but he is, well 'sick'. This has gotten better over the years- He wonders with the Goddess of Folk Lore, he also travels with a hyena whom has a photographic memory. He may be swayed in to joining a pride but he will forever travel to gather stories and come back. But he knows how to deal with rough lions. His family was made up of warriors and especially his mother so. Itd be a good meet up at least. Very wise now, beyond his years from all the stories he knows..

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:59 pm
Mayhaps. =3 Katyria isn't the nicest of Lionesses. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:09 am
<3  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:37 am
F a y t h - x
Mayhaps. =3 Katyria isn't the nicest of Lionesses. XD

She doesnt have to be XD;
His mom like hated their dad and beat up him until she fell in love with him xDDDD. He takes after his father looool. He wouldn't mind a few hits. But he is sick so his hunting skills lack a lot D; His hyena has to do it because he cant keep up. So maybe an rp start in that nature?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff