Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
delete Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:10 am
But I loved you.

User Image
I truly am sorry, Harlie please talk to me. Were still friends? Right?..

You broke my heart! How could we be friends?!

I didn't know I'd find my mate, I thought you were my mate, please Harlie. I love you.

You'll never love me the way I love you. Now you have her.

We grew up together! You can't just walk away from seventeen years of friendship.

Micah, baby, just leave her alone. She's nothing now.

Goodbye Micah. Don't text me. Don't call me, don't even look at me...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:23 am
User Image

Harlie was absolutely devastated when Micah found his mate. She loved him, she thought that she would be his soulmate. That they would spend the rest of their lives together. But it didn't happen that way. Instead, on his eighteenth birthday, he bumped into a pretty waitress. And Harlie's world was flipped upside down. The two were out to dinner, waiting for midnight to roll around to determine whether they were mates or not. A gorgeous waitress with long legs and sparkling eyes approached their table. Harlie was instantly jealous. She kept stealing curious glances at Micah, who wasn't shy on returning them. At the end of their date, the woman came back to give Micah the check. That's when they brushed hands. The check was dropped, forgotten in the presence of his new found mate. Harlie looked between the two, and understood what had happened. Her boyfriend of three years, and best friend of seventeen years, had found his mate. And it wasn't her. Heartbroken and humiliated, she fled the scene. Running deep into the woods to escape the pain of losing the one person she loved most. But the pain was there, it would always be there. Closing in on her, suffocating her with its iron grip. She collapsed onto the dirty forest floor, and let out a heartbreaking scream, full of sorrow and grief. She curled into a ball, unaware of her surroundings, and cried into the night.

Little did she know, he was watching. The alpha of an enemy pack, watched the she wolf break down. Something about her had him wanting to rip apart whoever caused her this pain. Such a beautiful creature didn't deserve to cry alone. He was sent to kill her, since she had wandered onto his territory. But he couldn't. He waited until she fell asleep, before he approached her small form. He scooped her up in his strong arms and took her back to her pack. She was so small and fragile. She was already broken, so he tried to be as gentle as possible. He took her to her pack house, and climbed through her window to lay her down in her bed. He looked at her face, and his wolf stirred inside of him. Uttering one word so low he could barely hear it.

mate..

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:45 am
User Image

The alpha of the Shadow Dawn pack, the biggest rivals of Harlie's pack, had a huge predicament. He wanted to claim his mate, but he couldn't. She was the enemy. He couldn't force her to betray her own pack, and he couldn't go against his own. If only there was a way to get her to agree to leave her pack on her own. Every time he thought of the pretty little angel, his heart broke. She was so upset, so broken. All he wanted was to comfort her, and hold her in his big strong arms. He was embarrassed by his thoughts, usually he was a tough, badass alpha. But his little mate made his knees shake, and his heart ache. He grew soft just thinking about her. And he didn't like that. He liked being the tough, bad boy. Not some whipped softie. So after thinking about it much, he has decided to stay far away from Harlie.

It's been a rough week for Harlie. First she witnesses her boyfriend meet his mate, and completely forget about her. Then one of her big brothers was attacked by hunters, and was currently being fixed up by the pack doctor. His three year old daughter was taken by the hunters. On top of all that, Micah had been bugging her all week, trying to talk to her. But she wouldn't open her door for him. She didn't ever want to see him again, but that would be highly unlikely, seeing as he lived in the pack house with her. Her father, who happens to be the alpha, had been treating Harlie like she was made of glass, which in turn made everyone feel like they needed to be cautious when around the girl. Her friends have been avoiding her, which only made her angry. Everything seemed to be falling apart.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:06 pm
User Image

Dearest Alpha Blake,

We are coming. And we are coming fast. Prepare yourself. We will take everything that is yours.
We will slaughter your men, and take your women in more than one way. We will train your children.
We will win this battle. May as well give up now.

Love always,
T.

Alpha Blake was panicked by the letter that was received just this morning. He had told his beta, and had called a pack meeting later that night. This was possibly the worst timing that the hunters could attack. His eldest son was in training with his mate to become the new Alpha and Luna of his pack. His eldest daughter was having her first child. His other son was in critical condition, his daughter had been taken. And Harlie had been heartbroken by Micah, his Beta's son. His other children were too young to understand, and he worried that the hunters would take them. He was worried for all his children, for his wife, and for the rest of his pack. So, in this whole mess, there really was one choice. The Greenwich pack had to join forces with the Shadow Dawn pack. Their biggest enemies. So tonight, at the pack meeting, the alpha and beta of the other pack will be joining them to be introduced as their new allies.

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:10 pm
User Image User Image User Image

oo1. [the basics] Do not god mod. I am the over lord of this Roleplay, so listen to what I says. c: Please. No cybering. Ew.
Keep it PG. There are a few little eyes on here. Follow the guild rules, and gaia ToS. Don't know them? Look them up and read them.
Don't steal anything on this thread. I've worked hard on this, so please respect me, oh and respect everyone else too. No text talk. Ever.

oo2. [profiles and reserves] Send all profiles and reservations to me in a PM. Title them the Wolfsbane.
Follow both of my codes please. If I don't think your fit to fill the position, then I'll tell you. But I'll probably let you know how you can
fix it if you can. I'll most likely accept you though. I'm not too picky.

oo3. [posting requirements] Please be as active as possible. I know we all have lives, heck I have one too. But I manage. Please make
your posts pretty. I like colors, and pictures. Give people something to work with, that means no one liners. At least five sentences per post.
Please don't stray far from the personality and background of your character. Thank you. c:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:43 pm
User Image

Harlie 17 : Taken
Harlie's mate 20 : Taken
Mates beta 18 : Taken
Harlie's older sister 19 : Taken
New boy 20 : Taken
New girl 17 : Taken

Harlie Blake : Alpha's daughter.

Harlie's mate aka Alpha of Shadow Dawn pack : Grew up with a cold father, who lost his mate after the boy was born. He was trained at a young age to take the position, his father not wanting it anymore. This boy grew up as a badass. He used girls for his own pleasure, fought often, and caused trouble. But he is a fantastic alpha, one of the strongest although he's young. But that all changed when he laid eyes on little Harlie. He didn't want anything to do with other women, and his personality became better. She didn't even know him, yet he wanted her to be proud of him. Don't get me wrong, he's still a badass. And he's still hot!

The beta : He was raised in a stable household. He has always been best friends with the alpha. He didn't agree with the boy's ways with women, but he never said anything. He's had his fair share of one night stands, but now all he wants is to find his mate. He wants that special love to share with a women who completed him. He's a funny guy, who loves to laugh. Overall, he's a great wolf, and a great Beta.

Harlie's sister : She is not proud of her recent past. While out one night, a group of rogues attacked her. They each took a turn in raping her, and left her for dead in an alleyway, they were too drunk to care. One of her older brother's found her, and brought her home. Later that night he and their other brother killed all of the wolves who did this to their sister. At first she hated herself, and never came out of her room. But then, something strange happened. She found out that she was pregnant. Although the baby was not first wanted, she grew to love her unborn child. The baby was the only thing that brought her from her depression. Now she's back to her crazy, happy go lucky personality. She's closest to Harlie, and now all she does is try to get Harlie back to normal. She's six months pregnant with a baby girl.

New boy : He is the big brother of the new girl, and is fiercely protective. His whole pack was murdered by hunters, he and his sister were the only two to get away alive. He's a bad boy, with a heart for revenge. So he joined the Greenwich pack with his sister a few days ago.

New girl : She is a tiny girl, with a very quiet personality. The death of her pack had a huge impact on her, her brother was next in line for the alpha position. She is very socially awkward, and usually hides behind her protective older brother. All she wants is to go back to her little old pack, where everyone knew everyone, and she actually fit in. Here, she feels like an outsider.

Harlie x Alpha
Sister x New Boy
Beta x New Girl

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:50 pm
User Image

When a wolf finds their mate, it's a magical experience. Usually they can tell
that they found their mate, by a certain scent. Like fresh raspberries mixed with honey,
or vanilla and strawberry together. Or even the smell of rain. Meeting your mate is like
being hit with a bag filled with everything good in the world. Once you lay your eyes on
him or her, no one else matters. No other girl or boy is even slightly attractive
compared to your mate. You will always want to be around them, touching them in someway.
Whether that's holding hands, or bumping shoulders. Every little touch is electrifying.
Without them by your side, you feel empty, incomplete. They are your entire world,
and you'd do everything in your power to protect them.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:54 pm
p r o f i l e s

[align=left][IMG]http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m639/platipii/Roleplay 100x100/white_shrinkwrap.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m639/platipii/Roleplay 100x100/white_shrinkwrap.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m639/platipii/Roleplay 100x100/white_shrinkwrap.jpg[/IMG]
[/align]
[align=left][size=15]○○[color=two]●[/color] [color=one]first/last name[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxx[/color]☆ [color=three]age, spell it out[/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=two]➽[/color] [color=one]gaia name[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center]real IMG here[/align]
[align=center][color=one][size=9][i]favorite quote[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=white]bubblybubbles[/color]✰ [size=13][color=three]WE'LL START SIMPLE[/color][/size]

[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ full name →﹙ [color=two][/color] ﹚[/size]
[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ gender →﹙ [color=two][/color] ﹚[/size]
[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ age →﹙ [color=two][/color] ﹚[/size]
[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ sexuality →﹙ [color=two][/color] ﹚[/size]
[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ nickname →﹙ [color=two] only one[/color] ﹚[/size]
[/align]

[align=left][color=white]bubblybubbles[/color][size=13]✰ [color=three]THE MINOR DETAILS[/color][/size]

[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ eye color →﹙ [color=two][/color] ﹚[/size]
[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ hair color →﹙ [color=two][/color] ﹚[/size]
[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ height →﹙ [color=two][/color] ﹚[/size]
[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ weight →﹙ [color=two][/color] ﹚[/size][/align]

[color=white]bubblybubbles[/color][size=13]✰ [color=three]UNDERNEATH IT ALL[/color][/size]

[color=white]turtles[/color] [size=10]physical description goes here[/size]

[color=white]turtles[/color] [size=10]personality. 5 sentences min[/size]

[color=white]turtles[/color] [size=10]bio. make it lengthy[/size]

[align=center]icon icon icon[/align]

[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ wolf form →﹙ [color=two]a few photos please[/color] ﹚[/size]

[align=right][u][size=14][color=one]✔ [/color][color=three]username[/color][/size][color=white]turtlesturtlesturtles[/color][/u][/align]

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:22 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

○○ Harlie Blake
xxxxxxSeventeen
xxxx x CatastrophicHeartbreak

○○ Rylee McKenzy Thibodaux
xxxxxxseventeen
xxxx -AngelusVindemia-

○○ Bonnie Blake
xxxxxxNineteen
xxxx -Des Animaux-

○○ Luke Colmillo
xxxxxxTwenty
xxxx Nebulous Knight

○○ Chase Thibodaux
xxxxxxTwenty
xxxx XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

○○ Asher Jericho
xxxxxxEighteen
xxxx Felixxia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:31 pm
User Image

Okay! It's an hour until the meeting will take place. Alpha Luke and his Beta, Asher, are speaking with Alpha Blake. Who is Bonnie and Harlie's father. Asher has been smelling something amazing the whole time he's been in the house, but doesn't know what, or who it is. Same goes for Rylee. Alpha Blake's beta is currently off trying to find Bonnie and Harlie's niece, who was taken by Hunters. Bonnie is speaking with Rylee, trying to get the new girl to open up. Then her father tells Bonnie to go get Harlie out of her room. As soon as Chase walks up to his sister, Bonnie walks away without looking at Chase. But Chase smells something fantastic, which is Bonnie, his mate. But he doesn't know it's Bonnie. Members of the Greenwich pack mingle, wondering why two wolves of the enemy pack are in their house.

I think that's everyone.

Got it? Any questions, just PM me.

Weather : Storming, hailing, thunder, lightening. The power will go out shortly. It's around 7 in the evening.

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100