Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:13 pm
User Image

Safi had become a busy man in his old age.

In his youth, he was rough and emotional. Yet, after raising a litter of cubs and falling into more than one mysterious love affair, he had obtained a sort of clarity. He could see the world for what it was, and at face value it was as shitty as he always knew it to be.

However, his children had begun to bring peace to others like them. As much as the pride had rejoiced in seeing those three young cubs grow and thrive, their bubbling enthusiasm couldn't match his. In his eyes, they were all shining stars in a dark sky, and had remained so until one had become the very Moon herself.

He greeted and conversed with others as he passed, even if his goal was clear. The only reason he wasn't at his post was because he wanted to speak with the Kansleri; his own daughter, Kuu.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:43 pm
User Image
Kuu had been doing her rounds, as per usual, before going to drop by the Parantajat, to show them were she had previously found some herbs. This would also be a lesson in taking what you need, and leaving some of the plant behind, so that which was taken can regrow. It had been a bit, though, since Kuu had seen her large leopon father. It was true that she was a bit busy being Kansleri to the Koti Kaikille, but she tried to make time for everyone. Especially her family. She wasn't the best at keeping track of time, however, so it would sometimes slip away from her.

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:34 pm
"Where has the time gone." Safi commented upon discovering his daughter. He padded closer to her, careful of the larger bodies of water that might stain his fur. "Every time I look at you I'm always surprised by how much you've grown; of how beautiful you've become."

He couldn't help bragging on the girl. She was every bit as charming as her mother, and that made her all the more precious to him.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:59 pm
Black ears perked up after hearing a certain fatherly voice, and was more than happy to set her lighter purple eyes on her father. As overjoyed as she was, Kuu couldn't help but get a little demure from his comments. She knew he meant well, and wanted his daughter to feel as beautiful as she looked. Kuu, however, didn't have much of an opinion on how she looked, nor did she take any notice if any one else noticed her appearance. Male, female or otherwise.

Painted Moose

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:49 am
Schicksalswende

His orchid eyes bustled with mirth. She certainly didn't get that attitude from his side of the family. No, they were much too aggressive and open for that. Still, odd or not, he embraced it. It made her all the better of a leader, and a daughter.

"What are you up to today? If you have time to spare, maybe you wouldn't mind talking with me for a while."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:52 pm
" I always have time for you, Dad. " Which was always true. No matter how busy she could ever be, Kuu would always have time for family. That was an important facet in her life, and something that she hoped to impart to the whole of the Koti Kaikille. Blood related or not, she wanted everyone to be one big family. It was important to be able to have someone to lean on, and it was also great to have someone to listen. Or, if you're stressed, someone to help you out. " I was just showing the healers where I'd found some herbs, so that they know where to go to get more. Of course, I told them that they should just take what they need, and leave the rest. We need to be able to have sustainable resources. "

Painted Moose

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

[IC] Koti Kaikille Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas